The Final Countdown

Discussion in 'CAW SS - April 2019' started by ahorsewithnoname, Apr 5, 2019.

Tags:
  1. ahorsewithnoname

ahorsewithnoname Author & Admin. Live. Love. Write! Win a Pulitzer! Staff Member Founder & Admin 7-Time CAW Winner 5-Time CAW SS Winner

The Final Countdown

by ahorsewithnoname

For the eighth time in about as many years, he felt a wet warmth sliding down and then back up the length of his now hard cock, his early morning grogginess giving way quickly to attentive pleasure.

He kept his eyes closed, knowing whose lips and tongue were teasing along his manhood, dreamily enjoying the sentimental gift, and remembering back . . ..

He sensed her presence in his dark room, and confirmed it when she passed in front of a window, where light from a street lamp allowed him to register her shape. She'd flirted with him, hinted, and now she was actually following through. He decided to play a game with her.

When the bed shifted with her weight upon it, he moved a bit, partially sat up, and began the ruse.

“Sophie? Is that you?” he whispered inquisitively. Kit immediately felt the movement stop on the bed.

“Sophie?!” came the reply, somewhat louder than his initial remark.

“You were expecting Sophie in your bed, you perverted sod! She's only--” and with that, the light on the nightstand flicked on, bathing the room in a warm, yellow glow, and illuminating Kit with a Cheshire cat grin adorning his face.

Rose's look of indignation quickly morphed into one of false fury and mirth as she realized she'd been played.

“Bastard!” she called at him, crawling naked up alongside his body.

“Yes,” he said, deadpan, “I am.”

They both giggled at the irony, and then kissed.

“I told you I would be here. Had you forgotten?” she asked.

“No. I just was't sure that you were being truthful, or pulling my leg.”

He felt her hand slip under the covers and take hold of his now hard cock.

“That's not my leg,” he said, smiling.

“Oh, it feels as big as a leg to me, my lord,” was the saucy reply, and he laughed at her reference. “Give me a moment and I'll be back, sir,” and with that, she ducked under the covers and moved down until he could feel her breath as well as her hand.

Being the first time, she wasn't sure what would give him the most pleasure, so she went through her fellatrice repertoire, from licking the frenulum and shaft to gently sucking on just the head, to bobbing her head up and down, applying varying degrees of suction.

Judging by his reaction, he liked the bobbing, and so when she'd had her fun with licking and nibbling, she took to bobbing, a medium-paced rate she'd hoped would coax forward a treat.

And so it did, a moment later the warm gush of repeated pulses of semen filled her mouth as he cried out in a rush of joy. She continued bobbing until she felt the pulses cease, then slowed her mouth, and finally stopped, knowing that he might be hyper-sensitive.

She released his partially deflated manhood from her mouth and raised up a bit, the covers cascading behind her, giving him a full view of her nakedness. His eyes were on hers. She swallowed, licked her lips for any lingering traces that may have escaped, and then smiled.

“So long as you're willin', Jon Snow, I'll do this for ye' each mornin' on tha' last day of filmin',” said Rose using her Ygritte voice.

Kit Harington pulled the young woman toward him, allowing her to snuggle up next to him as he basked in the afterglow of his orgasm.

He felt her pause, bringing him back into the moment. She had about all of him inside her mouth, and she began the new technique she'd learned from Emilia, curious as to how Kit would respond.

She tightened her mouth muscle around his cock and then tugged backwards, as if trying to release it, but of course not doing so because of the tightened oral grip. And, she moaned. It was designed to give the guy the impression that she was filled to capacity, and, was reveling in it. The vibrations from the moan were a bonus.

She heard a muffled “oh shit” coming from him, and wanted to smile with her already occupied mouth, but instead repeated the movement, and again, and again, every few seconds.

She felt him grasp the sheets tightly with both hands, felt his body go rigid, and felt him thrust forward, trying to sink every last bit of his cock into her mouth and throat. His spend came spewing forth, the spurts coating the back of her mouth and dripping into her throat. She gave a continuous moan, relishing her pre-breakfast snack.

Moments later, safely snuggled up against her husband, Rose waxed lyrical about the past seasons, and how the upcoming season, though the last, would not be their last, now that they were husband and wife.

“People are going to be so freaked out by this season, Kit,” she said, tracing a finger across his chest.

Kit looked at her, his ravishingly beautiful redheaded wife, and nodded.

“Yes. Yes, they will.”

For those still wondering, this story is about two of the characters (Christopher “Kit” Harington, who plays Jon Snow, and Rose Leslie, who played Ygritte) from the HBO hit series, Game of Thrones, which is set to debut the final eighth season on April 14. April is the traditional month for Game of Thrones, and April 14th has been long-awaited by the millions of fans of the show.

2. Redbeard1031

Redbeard1031 Well-Known Member

Another great story Horse. This might be the last season for the show but I know it is not the last of your great stories to be told here. Thanks for your submission.

3. Mitchie

Mitchie There's a new Sheriff in town! Staff Member Moderator CAW Finalist KAW Winner

Nice story, well written, and since I don’t have HBO, I appreciated the epilogue. Who is Sophie?

4. RedCzar

RedCzar Well-Known Member 2-Time KAW Winner

I will admit. I am one of the great unwashed. I have never seen a SINGLE episode of this show. But I do like this story.
    And I kind of wanna know about Sophie too.

5. ahorsewithnoname

ahorsewithnoname Author & Admin. Live. Love. Write! Win a Pulitzer! Staff Member Founder & Admin 7-Time CAW Winner 5-Time CAW SS Winner

upload_2019-4-5_15-52-33.png

This is Sophie Turner. She's the actress who plays Sansa Stark in the series. She's currently 23, so, about 10 years ago, when in my story Kit was asking if it was Sophie climbing into his bed, you could understand the righteous indignation on the part of Rose for two reasons! :) Here's a picture of her made up as Sansa.

upload_2019-4-5_15-53-41.png

6. Kishan

Kishan Member

Great way to promote airing of a new season! Are you in contract with GoT Team?

7. Kishan

Kishan Member

GLADLY

PABLO DIABLO likes this.
  8. tcs1963

tcs1963 Well-Known Member

Great story, definitely enjoyed the use of the GoT characters. The Dragon Queen has been in many of my late night fantasies. Enjoyed your writing. Thank you

9. Tickletongue

Tickletongue Active Member

Love it! A Game of Throat to kick off the afternoon :).

TakeMeDown, PABLO DIABLO and Mitchie like this.
  10. Mitchie

Mitchie There's a new Sheriff in town! Staff Member Moderator CAW Finalist KAW Winner

Thanks to this story I recognized some of the GoT people on SNL last night!

TakeMeDown and PABLO DIABLO like this.
  11. Redhaired Mermaid

Redhaired Mermaid Well-Known Member

Nice story. Although I am not a fan of GOT, just the oppossite, I quite liked this short entry.

12. Chuckles the Clown

Chuckles the Clown Well-Known Member

Everyone who hasn't watched the show will find it well worth going through all the past seasons on Netflix. There are so many hot characters in this series, the restriction to 1000 words is just crippling! I defy anybody to watch the series without some sort of sex fantasy evolving from it. The series is great, tried reading the books, meh. Fun read, Horse.

TakeMeDown, PABLO DIABLO and Kishan like this.
  13. PABLO DIABLO

PABLO DIABLO Well-Known Member

GoT is a hit, no argument about that. Many of my friends record episodes. What can I say about your story @ahorsewithnoname? It's well written and a nice story. But, having not seen any of the show I am clearly out of my element on this one.

TakeMeDown likes this.
  14. Ashley Cooper

Ashley Cooper Active Member

I have to admit I'm there with all of you, in enjoying the story but never having seen GoT.

15. Kishan

Kishan Member

OK, now I am curious. For those of you WHO haven't seen a single episode of GoT, I've to ask, "Where are you guys from?".
    I mean we don't get to see GoT on TV here, but still I've seen all of it.

16. TakeMeDown

TakeMeDown Well-Known Member CAW Finalist KAW Winner CAW SS Winner

So, the season started tonight. Was it good? As good as this story?

tcs1963 likes this.
  17. ahorsewithnoname

It was AWESOMESAUCE!

Kishan and TakeMeDown like this.
  18. HCB0414

HCB0414 Well-Known Member Multi-CAW Finalist 2-Time CAW SS Winner

To be honest I enjoyed this more when I didn't know who they were. I like my fictional characters on TV and the people who play them to remain there. Now I don't mind when they play different characters on a different show or movie. However seeing them in a personal life setting using their character's name ruins it for me.

Now I am a big can of the show and even bigger fan of the books. I do feel the show missed out on a lot of plot twist not sticking with the books after season one. Like Catelyn Stark being brought back to life and luring Freys away from the Twins and hanging them for what they did at the Red Wedding.

I did think this was going to be a parody on the song The Final Countdown. How ever I did enjoy this before the names were mentioned, so I am going to insert name here when I read it again before making my vote(s).

Thank you and good luck!

da401c166424bf1e617b3375db6bf86de18927aa13a39898f6314837c6d36c13.jpg