The Day

Discussion in 'KAW 12' started by _Sybil_, Oct 23, 2018.

?

Would you want to be a different person?

Poll closed Nov 6, 2018.
  1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  1. _Sybil_

_Sybil_ Well-Known Member

It started out like any other day; I woke up, went in a shower, got dressed, ate breakfast and left for school; but it was what would happen later that day which would change me forever.

I came home from school as my mother was making dinner, as we ate she told me we were going to see my aunt and cousins after we had finished and cleaned up. I was excited to see my cousins, as an only child they were like siblings to me, we grew up together, went to school together, played together.

Well, we did.

Age wise I was in between them, my older cousin David was three years older and Jake was 2 years younger, they both treated me like their sister, protective.

My mother and I walked to my aunts’ house one street over and as per usual I ran into my cousins’ bedroom to play the PlayStation with them, yip that’s right kids, A PLAYSTATION, the first. Anyway, my two cousins were already playing Tekken, so I pulled up a chair and watched contently. Just happy to be in their company, be a part of their game even if I wasn’t playing.

As one finally beat the other they changed the game to a car racing game, which for the life of me I cannot remember the name of, but I digress, David gave me his controller and allowed me to play against Jake. I was winning for once when I saw David close the bedroom door and put a chair under the handle. I turned to ask what he was doing as Jake grabbed me by the throat and pulled me to the ground from my chair. At first I thought it was a game, but when David told Jake to hold me down and make sure I couldn’t get free I knew something wasn’t right. I flailed my arms at them trying to fight free, but David grabbed the PlayStation controller and bound my wrists with the cable and made Jake sit on my arms as he was sat on my legs.

‘Now I’m sure I don’t need to spell out what happened as we are all smart people here and as you know, rules are rules, and I was well under the legal requirement for what happened in that bedroom with my cousins and that damned PlayStation controller.’

Back to where I was going.

For what it’s worth, it seemed to go on forever and I still remember it as vivid now as when it happened, and I am still extremely annoyed with myself for not fighting harder, calling out, whacking them with the PlayStation maybe? But if I could go back in some all magical timey machine, y’all know I would give a goddamn ass whooping now for what happened then now. Just to start I would insert the controller up their asses and tie the wires together so if either moved the other would feel the consequences for it.

I honestly think if that trust hadn’t been abused way back then, I’d probably be a completely different person now. A nicer, lighter person who to be honest, would have probably never found y’all and that is bittersweet to write.

You can never change what has happened to you, as you would be changed into a completely different person. And even though it will not define who you are, you are still affected by it no matter what you say or do, or how deep you bury it in your memories.

Would you want to be a different person?

TakeMeDown and Lo Ro like this.
  2. Lo Ro

Lo Ro Well-Known Member

Interesting read....thank you for sharing

_Sybil_ likes this.
  3. A_GIRL_NAMED_SAM

A_GIRL_NAMED_SAM ***Reigning CAW Champion***

_Sybil_ likes this.
  4. bistander

bistander Well-Known Member

I know time constraints were upon you, so thank you for getting something in any way. This story needs some work technically, and because it is a powerful personal message, you should spend more time with it in the future when you have time, and make it even stronger.
    Here are a few things that I saw that I thought worth mentioning.
    Jeez, I lost my breath reading it. You came home and found her making dinner or while she was making dinner, period. While we ate, she told me . . .

If I'm not mistaken(which happens sometimes), aunts' should be aunt's because it's one aunt. That means you have cousins' room correct.

There are days when I really do, but I still haven't been able to find someone I'd rather be.

_Sybil_ likes this.
  5. A_GIRL_NAMED_SAM

Geez, _Sybil_, if this was you (and not a character for your story), I'm sorry it ever happened. I have zero tolerance for rape and especially rape of a child! Thanks for sharing this story! Really gripped me in a very moving way!

_Sybil_ likes this.
  6. Little Miss K

Little Miss K Naughty but Nice

I'm so sorry. :(

I don't know what to say. I too was an only child, and my 2 cousins were my companions. If this had happened to me, I would have died.

Thank you for sharing with us. I wish there was something more we could do.

_Sybil_ and A_GIRL_NAMED_SAM like this.
  7. Uncle B

Uncle B Well-Known Member

You shouldn't have to feel like you needed to do more. It was not your fault, and you are not to blame. The evil shits should be castrated and eaten alive by rodents.

_Sybil_ and A_GIRL_NAMED_SAM like this.
  8. A_GIRL_NAMED_SAM

appreciation.jpg

_SYBIL_, I wanted you to know just how much I appreciated your efforts in writing the story 'The Day'. It was both moving and skillfully written.

Thank you for the support of KAW 12! You are an asset to this site!

A_GIRL_NAMED_SAM

_Sybil_ likes this.