The Cabin Setup

Discussion in 'KAW 14' started by Azren84, Mar 21, 2019.

1. Azren84

Azren84 Member

They had said that they only need a little help and that I could just relax on the trip for the most part. I groaned listening to the excited and high-pitched voices outside of the house that were drifting in through the window and shook my head. I should have known better than to believe that line, but I was here now, and I was determined to make the best of it. Of course, now I had pretty much given up on being able to go to bed early at all and catch up on some much-needed rest while I was away from work. I couldn’t help but to laugh, as always, my little girl knew exactly how to get what she wanted out of me and complain though I might I could not help but to indulge her. Now don’t get the wrong idea, she did not always get everything she wanted, and I wasn’t trying to make up for a missing parent or anything else. She was my little girl and I wanted her to be able to experience the best of life while she could, and why not? I had the means to do it and I did enjoy seeing her and her friends.

I stood up and stretched as I walked to the window peering out down at the backyard of the cabin were a pool and hot tub were and several young teen girls ran from one to the other. Smiling to myself I turned away from the window and went to the dresser grabbing a swimsuit and after pulling it on I went out to join them. As I went downstairs it was chaos with girls everywhere some watching T.V. some getting a snack or drink, and some just lounging about. Swallowing I looked about slowly drinking it in, I might not know what heaven was, but this was close scantily clad girls everywhere and then me. Stepping outside there few smiled were shot my way as I padded to the pool and then dove in joined and three girls that were currently splashing about and chasing each other in the water. Before too long I was drawn into the game as well swimming after them, only to catch them and then toss them into the deep end. It was even more fun when they would try to team up against me to dunk me under the water or hold me still for a moment. I wouldn’t swear to it, but several times hands seemed to brush and grab lower than was necessary and so as the game continued my excitement grew harder to hide. Of course, I returned the favor of their furtive touches letting my own hands “accidently” squeeze a firm bottom or grasp a pert young breast. This only drove them to try more, until we all needed a break and the girls slid smoothly from and water and then with knowing glances shared between them and the others waited for me to climb out of the water after them.

To be perfectly honest, I wanted to climb out with my cock on bold display after “losing” my shorts as I pulled myself from the water. However, instead I tried to stay in the concealing waters of the pool as I waited for my hard member to subside. It was then though that fate decided to intervene, and I heard a crash come from in the kitchen and without thinking I left the water and ran to the house to help in the situation. All the while I heard giggles around me as my cock bounced in time with my movements. Reaching the kitchen, I peered inside and there I saw them, two sweet young girls locked in a embrace and lost in the moment as their hands explored each other’s bodies. I was frozen and I watched my hand drifting to grasp my cock and stroke it as I watched. A bowl had been knocked off of the table as the smaller girl had jumped up onto it her bikini bottoms laying on the floor of the kitchen and her friend was kissing her passionately as her hand was buried between her thighs.

There is no way I could tell you how long I had been standing there transfixed as they continued but finally, I was jarred into moving again as I felt a hand wrap around mine and squeeze applying pressure to my stroking. No words were said as I stopped moving and her dainty hand slid inside the waistband of my shorts and began to graze along my length. I stifled a moan and closed my eyes for an instant lost in the pleasure and the surreal turn of events. Gone from my mind was the fact that I was supposed to be the one watching and caring for these girls and all that mattered now was the pleasure they could provide. Then the hand was gone and as I opened my eyes so were the two girls that had been on the table.

“If you want more… take it.” I heard whispered into my ear then and as I turned about the girl was running off and dove into the pool. Suddenly, I could not help but think that the was another reason I had been pestered so hard to agree to take all the girls out to relax at the cabin.

I could not help but to laugh, I had been set-up by young teen girls and I never had a clue that it was coming. I still saw them as sweet and innocent, but obviously they had something else on their mind. Now though, seeing them as both the little girls I always thought of them as and the nymphs they had become, the contrast only seemed to arouse me more.

As I stood there lost in my thoughts it wasn’t long before I felt hands at the bands of my shorts tugging them down off my hips and then let go letting them puddle at my feet. The short little girl that did it winked then and stood on her tip-toes to kiss my lips as her hand also sought out my shaft and pumped it a couple of times before running and diving back into the water. I wish I could say that I had not blushed, but I did the blood rushing to my face as I began to walk to the pool after the vixens that had been teasing me the shorts already forgotten. Several eyes drifted to me now and my cock throbbed almost painfully it was so solid as clear shiny precum coated the tip spread by the eager young hands that had handled me.

Instead of diving in though I waved and then went and laid down on a lounge chair by the fire and began to relax closing my eyes trying, poorly, to regain some control of the situation and myself. Here I was, nude, and I had not even thought that my daughter might see me, or even cared about where she might have been. I groaned at myself and sighed as I once again felt the attentions of someone toying with my cock. As I tried to sit up I felt a strip of cloth get pulled across my eyes and a girl giggle as she spoke. “Now now, you can’t complain. If you don’t come after us, we just have to come after you.”

I began to feel soft gentle kisses cover my body as their hands roamed across me, sometimes a playful nip would happen as someone climbed into my lap straddling my waist and began to rock on top of me. There were at least three of them now, that I knew and one was slipping her pussy along my length teasing us both with the nearness of the contact, only separated by her tiny bikini.

“I think we are going to give him a heart attack.” One joked as I left a tongue swirl around my nipple before sucking on it and my hips jerked rocking the girl on top of me causing her clit to bump along my shaft.

“Well if he had done what we wanted it wouldn’t have had to happen this way.” Another quipped as I felt a fingernails drag over my thighs up to my balls and then play over them teasing more as the sensations the girl on top began to drive me mad.

“Michelle did say he could be a stubborn one.” Then they all laughed as the contact between me and the girl on top was broken, and she was nearly instantly replaced with another. She felt different though, and as she began to rock her wet heat spread gripped my shaft between the folds of her slit as she teased me as well, never taking my cock into her young pussy but using me to bring herself over the edge of pleasure.

I shivered and tried to move to get my hands on one of them and I found that they had been tied to the chair and I growled in frustration. Rocking my hips, I tried to position myself to get even the tip of my cock into the girl currently slipping over my length but this too failed. And all of it was met with giggles and laughing.

“You have to wait, since you didn’t choose, now we get to play with you without you interfering.” I wanted to argue with them, truly, but to be honest I was enjoying it all too much to offer much resistance. Then the second girl shuddered and slumped down across my body and I knew I had my chance. Shifting under her as she was laying across my body, I managed to bring my cock in line with her slit and I press up into her. She was blissfully tight, and if she had not just cum on my cock, I don’t think I would have ever made it inside of her. I groaned deeply as I felt her walls pop and give way around me as she mewled on top of me, her teeth biting my chest. It took her a moment to move but then she began to ease back on top of my shaft sinking it into her cunt.

The giggling around me turned into moans and gasps as we began to have sex in front of them, clearly none of the girls gathered around us had expected this to happen now. I wish I could even say that I lasted for a long time, but I didn’t and before long I was pumping hard and fast into the girl before slamming up into her hard and going still my cock erupting thick ropes of cum into her smooth pussy. As I relaxed finally having spent some of the frustrations that had built up because of them over the night so far.

As the girl slipped off of my lap they pulled the restraints off of my arms and the blindfold from my eyes and I groaned at the sight my cock hardening again at the surprise. There was my sweet little girl with my cock and cum buried inside of her and surrounded by her friends, several with their phones out taking pictures and videos of us.

Honestly, I wanted to use my little girl more, but being caught on film fucking her had me a little uneasy especially when I was surprised with it. However, at this point it didn’t matter since I had already cum deep inside of her tight young body. I wrapped her in my arms then and began to stroke her back as she kissed my cheek. “Thank you daddy, you made this so special.”

“Sweetie, you know you didn’t have to do this this way…” Interrupting she placed a finger on my lips and smiled.

“I never wanted to forget this, and so I had my girlfriends help set this up. Of course, I had to promise some of them the chance at playing with you too.” She giggled and kissed my lips then as she began to swirl her hip making my cock rub around inside of her little body.

I smiled at her words and then swatted her firm little ass hard. “Bad girl, you shouldn’t make promises like that for me.” Looking around though at the eager young girls as some started to pair off to explore and play on their own, I laughed. Of course, she would get what she had promised to them, how could I resist?

With the slap to her bottom she seemed to purr in satisfaction as she slowly withdrew my cock from her bald young pussy and then kissed down my body. Reaching my turgid member, she slowly ran her tongue along its length before popping the tip into her mouth. She put on a great show of enjoying our combined cum sucking it off of my cock as she began to bob her head on my shaft, and I leaned my head back in ecstasy. Finally, she released me from her mouth grinning like the cat who got the canary and she winked hopping up from the chair and then walking away leaving me throbbing with a renewed need. Taking a deep steadying breath, I shook my head and could not help but to smile this was going to be a very interesting vacation for us all.

To be continued?

2. RedCzar

RedCzar Well-Known Member 2-Time KAW Winner

Well DAMN! can I come stay at the cabin too daddy! PLEASE!!!

3. Azren84

Azren84 Member

More girls are always accepted

4. Azren84

Azren84 Member

Maybe later, I have to enjoy them first before calling in help

5. Tom P.

Tom P. Member

Hope there's clear weather ahead.The forecast could be for stormy weather, in the form of pregnancies, heartache, lawsuits, jail time as well as other forms of foul weather. Interesting thread! I like it.

6. A_GIRL_NAMED_SAM

A_GIRL_NAMED_SAM Tom's Blonde Soulmate CAW Winner KAW Winner

Very nice! Sort of every man's dream I suspect - unlimited sex with young girls. I can't speak for all girls, but I can say I never felt that way about my Dad (at least not at a conscious level). Dad was always 'Dad'. But you really have captured much of the thoughts I guess go through the mind of a guy. Nice work! :)

7. Shady Lady Julie

Shady Lady Julie Well-Known Member CAW SS Winner

From a pure writing perspective, it is a well-written story with good visuals and strong descriptions.

I have no knowledge or experience of incest so can't comment on that aspect of it and at that sort of age wasn't into the older man thing so again can't comment.

I have to admit that it kept going through my head about how old the girls were and you glided around that topic, hinting without straying over the line.

8. Azren84

Azren84 Member

Hot Post
    And just what do you girls imagine the answer to be?

9. Azren84

Azren84 Member

Now who is being cagey

TakeMeDown and PABLO DIABLO like this.
  10. Scottyb

Scottyb Active Member

It was a good fun read. Well written. I can’t wait to see what comes next

11. tcs1963

tcs1963 Well-Known Member

Good read, in my imagination a little younger than I would like, but it's your fantasy and your story. Altogether a nice story. Thank you.

12. PABLO DIABLO

PABLO DIABLO Well-Known Member

This was a great story. Well thought out, nicely written and easy to follow.

13. Little Miss K

Little Miss K Naughty but Nice 3-Time CAW Winner CAW SS Winner

Did l get CAUGHT missing something? :confused:

I don't have the impression that others here had, so maybe I should read this again. I imagined teen girls who were in the 16 to 18 range. That is alright to me.:oops:

The daddy fantasy doesn't excite me at all, but some other things did. Only in fantasy... Sharing a blindfolded man who didn't know who was doing what sounds so sinfully delicious. :D

This is definitely a male driven egocentric story but it isn't a bad one. It needs a little more editing.

Thank you for joining us. :)

14. Redbeard1031

Redbeard1031 Well-Known Member

A very enjoyable story that most men would love to have happen to them.Thanks for your submission.

15. TakeMeDown

TakeMeDown Well-Known Member CAW Finalist KAW Winner CAW SS Winner

I’m definitely at the wrong pool.

16. PABLO DIABLO

PABLO DIABLO Well-Known Member

OK, OK, everyone. Has anyone noticed that NONE of the guys have any bling and ALL the ladies have bling on their identification? Look this comment section up and down and you'll see that I'm telling the truth. Oh, I know that there are a few guys that have some bling, but the ladies are kicking the holy crap out of us.

Mr.Anciano, TakeMeDown and Azren84 like this.
  17. Chuckles the Clown

Chuckles the Clown Well-Known Member

Kudos for a hot story! I applaud your use of the descriptive to allow the reader to determine the age of the girls. Your story is one that describes every (hetero) man's teen fantasies, and if someone gets their jock strap in a wad over ages, it's all in their own mind. I try never to mention age if it's under twenty-one unless the story demands it. Great narrative, keep 'em coming!

18. Missrachael

Missrachael Well-Known Member Queen of Cheshire

Great story, beautifully written. My only confusion was after he came, it says the girl got off his lap, then the blindfold was removed and he was inside his daughter? Did I miss something?

19. Missrachael

Missrachael Well-Known Member Queen of Cheshire

Other than that, epic story

20. Uncle B

Uncle B Well-Known Member 3-Time CAW Winner

If I had a dollar for every time this happened to me, well, I wouldn't have any money. The reality of this scenario would probably be pretty awful. Even if prison was avoided can you imagine all those giggling teenagers? My head hurts thinking about it.

The fantasy of it on the other hand leads to some pretty hot visuals. (Maybe not for the fathers here. I don't have kids.)

Nice fantasy story.