Tattoos.

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Redhaired Mermaid, Mar 4, 2019.

1. Redhaired Mermaid

Redhaired Mermaid Well-Known Member

Do you have any? Do you regret having them? What is your most favourite one and why?
    If you don't mind, I'd love to see a pic. Go ahead!

Last edited: Mar 6, 2019
    PABLO DIABLO likes this.
  2. Redhaired Mermaid

I'll go first. Last time I checked I counted 12. Or maybe thirteen. I can't remember. I love every one and only wish I had them done when I was younger. My most favourite one is without a doubt my beautiful mermaid tattoo. You go next.

Koontz, RedCzar and PABLO DIABLO like this.
  3. PABLO DIABLO

PABLO DIABLO Well-Known Member

I only have one. I've tried to get a second one multiple times but things just got in the way. The one tattoo that I do have is Scooby-Doo. It is on my left bicep. To me, this is my connection between me and my son. When I got divorced, my son was 8 years old. When my ex and I had our son she pushed and pushed him towards watching Winnie the Pooh, but he resisted. When he saw his first Scooby-Doo he was hooked. He loved the cartoon from the very first time. To further our connection between Father and Son I was working at Pizza Hut and thus he proudly told his friends that his Dad knows Scooby-Doo and feeds him Pizza (which is Scooby's and Shaggy's favorite food).

Redhaired Mermaid likes this.
  4. Redhaired Mermaid

Oh, that is such an adorable tattoo to have. And such a good reminder of the connection you have with your son. Thank you for sharing.

PABLO DIABLO likes this.
  5. Redhaired Mermaid

Mostly on my hands. Some on my feet and legs. Every single one holds a special place in my heart. Some are memorial tattoos about my father. Others, stuff I always loved.

PABLO DIABLO likes this.
  6. Mr.Anciano

Mr.Anciano Well-Known Member

Two tats, one on left bicep and the other on the right shoulder. I got them when I was in the service a loooooooooong time ago and was never tempted to get more. They both are related to my service branch.

7. I have three. Leg, wrist, and forearm. When I was younger I wanted to be covered but nowadays it's not as much of a priority at all. "Knowledge Speaks, Wisdom Listens" takes up my whole forearm and it's the only one that I would probably get covered up with something better. The quote still means a lot to me but the quality isn't that great. I got it done cheap in my buddy's living room so that could be a factor.

My favorite is a man wearing a cape running with a jagged knife on my wrist. It's my fav because when I clean up nice with a dress shirt and stretch my arm out, his head and the knife hand stick out so it looks like he could strike at any moment. It looks cooler than it sounds...

8. 1 Toy Maker

1 Toy Maker Well-Known Member

Other than scars I'm pristine.

9. Kaytwo

Kaytwo Active Member KAW Winner

Hot Post
    Besides the one on my twat (which some of you have seen the old version), I have a couple random others now. I love getting them, but since I got my first one I'm a little put-off at getting more since everyone gets them now. My piercing days I think are over too. I loved having them, right up to the point you're lifting every chair you sit on snagged by your coochie and so on.

K2

10. Redhaired Mermaid

@RedCzar ask and you shall receive 20190306_083919.jpg

Al Harlow, PABLO DIABLO and RedCzar like this.
  11. Redhaired Mermaid

It does sound very cool though...I would love to see a pic.

PABLO DIABLO likes this.
  12. Redhaired Mermaid

You are welcome. But you did not say. Do you have any?

13. I'll try to keep this short. My uncle was a smalltime artist who had a shop on Fenway in Boston. He did club promotions, paintings made with collage, and graffiti. The running man was tagged all over and it represents the "forward motion of the human spirit." He died before I was born but I've always looked up to him in many ways. The running man is now a sort of family crest. This variation was taken out of one of his sketchbooks.

Attached Files:

14. johnc351

johnc351 Active Member

firstly Ms Mermaid i like your Tatt, next in the question i have 4, two on each arm, dragon, panther, dagger & knife and finally the bikini clad temptress, have these for 42yrs so these old school ink.
    but my better half has a spine tatt, butterflies and a fairy at the base, running up the middle is a delicate vine

15. Koontz

Koontz Well-Known Member

I have 9. I do have my favorites for different reasons. I do not regret any of them. One of my favorites is a Predator piece that i have on my upper left thigh. Will be getting another one some day.