Showers

Discussion in 'CAW SS - April 2019' started by Mitchie, Apr 3, 2019.

1. Mitchie

Mitchie There's a new Sheriff in town! Staff Member Moderator CAW Finalist KAW Winner

Showers
    (994 words)
    by Mitchie

Baruch atah Adonai, Eloheinu melech haolam,” April Golden recited the traditional Hebrew prayer in her head as she walked home from her final night of practice for her Bat Mitzvah, which was scheduled for the Saturday after Passover. The tall girl zipped up her Northface fleece and looked up at the threatening clouds. She knew that if she was going to make it home before the skies opened up, she would have to cut through the Garden Terrace Apartment complex.

Her Conservative Jewish parents had bought the inner city brownstone shortly after she was born because it was within walking distance of Temple Israel. Since then, the neighborhood surrounding the Temple had experienced a significant downturn due to the depressed economy. April’s parents forbid her to cut through that sketchy apartment complex, even though it was a shortcut.

April usually didn’t mind taking the long way home, since her Bat Mitzvah dress had to be altered once already, to accommodate her rapidly developing body, and she felt she could use the exercise. But she also didn’t want to wind up soaked to the skin, so she took the left through the dimly lit parking lot instead.

“Hey, Showers, is that you?”

April blushed at hearing her unfortunate nickname and turned toward the source of the greeting. When she saw Tommy Christiansen sitting on his front porch smoking a cigarette, she smiled and walked toward the handsome teenager.

Tommy was in her class at school but was almost three years older than her, having been held back and/or suspended several times over the years. His parents were divorced and his mom worked two jobs to keep them in the low-rent apartment.

“I wish you wouldn’t call me that,” she said as clutched her Torah Study Guide in front of her expanding chest. April always liked Tommy and wanted to invite him to her Bat Mitzvah, but her parents put the kibosh on that too.

“Well, with a name like Golden,” he teased, “unless you’re too young to know what that is.”

“I know what it is,” April said as she giggled and slapped his shoulder, “I Googled it.”

“So you’re going to officially become a woman in a couple weeks?” Tommy asked sarcastically, gesturing to the thick hard-covered textbook.

“I know, I can’t wait,” replied April, suddenly forgetting about the pending storm.

“Well, if you’re in that big a hurry to become a woman,” Tommy said with a grin, “my mom is gone until midnight and I’ve got the place to myself.”

April giggled and batted her eyes, and was about to respectfully decline his tempting offer when a loud clap of thunder burst over their heads and a deluge fell from the sky. Tommy grabbed her arm and pulled her in through the sliding glass door, but not before they both were soaked to the skin by the sudden cloudburst.

She looked up into his blue eyes as a flash of lightning announced the arrival of the next clap of thunder, and tilted her head to receive his kiss. The strobe effect of the periodic lightning made it seem as they were undressing each other in slow motion, as neither broke their passionate kiss.

Tommy laid the younger girl down on the stained off-white carpet, her beauty displayed with each flash of light, like still shots from a photo-booth at the mall. The curly auburn hair that cascaded over her freckled shoulders. The pink nipples atop her heaving breasts. The crossed legs that provided the final protection to her delicate womanhood.

Tommy’s hand traveled up her smooth thigh, but she kept her legs crossed. He was nothing that she should want, but at that moment, he was everything that she needed. April's crossed legs were mainly an attempt to conceal her desire rather than to protect against his advances.

“I want you, Showers,” Tommy said and kissed her once again.

Her response was to uncross her legs.

She felt Tommy’s fingers press into the silky folds of her pussy and moaned at the wonderful sensations that resonated through her body. The guilt of giving herself to a Goyim, and Tommy Christiansen no less, was no match for the embarrassment she felt at being so aroused by his touch.

Before she knew it, Tommy traced the tip of his uncircumcised cock through the wet lips of her pussy and began to push forward. “Please go slow,” she asked, as she looked up into his hungry blue eyes and braced herself for the pain.

A bright white flash went through her brain as Tommy broke through her hymen, and the resounding clap of thunder drowned out her shriek of pain. She was grateful that he paused to make sure she was okay, and even more so when his hips started to move again.

The pain subsided and was replaced by a warmth of pleasure, as her body adjusted to his sizable girth. She watched the sway of the gold crucifix that hung down from his neck as the rate of their fucking increased,

“Oh, God. Oh, GOD, Oh Motherfucking GOD!” April shouted into the empty apartment as a powerful orgasm swept through her trembling body. The convulsions of her climax rhythmically squeezing her pussy around his thrusting cock.

As she came down from her orgasm, her eyes flew open and she frantically pushed against Tommy’s chest. “Pull out, pull out, pull out!” she yelled as she tried to crawl out from underneath him.

Tommy pulled out just as his cock twitched and spewed his hot load down upon her. Rope after rope of cum flew out of his sheathed cock head and covered her from her breasts to the downy hair on her gaping pussy.

“Pretty close to the real thing, Showers,” he said, as he shook the last few drops of cum off his softening cock, “but if I had more than a thousand words, we could have done what you Googled!”

Last edited: Apr 6, 2019
  2. RedCzar

RedCzar Well-Known Member 2-Time KAW Winner

Nicely done. This had to be just up the road from me where all the Orthodox Jews live.

PABLO DIABLO, TakeMeDown and Mitchie like this.
  3. tcs1963

tcs1963 Well-Known Member

A very nice coming of age/ virginity story, thank you for posting.

4. Chuckles the Clown

Chuckles the Clown Well-Known Member

Hot Post
    If you go ahead and write the Googled, part, you can make it a KAW entry!

5. Just barely under the line, Mitchie, but yet another winner!... You're wonderful! You love pushing the envelope in so many great ways!

6. Kishan

Kishan Member

Although THIS was SHORT it was nothing short of a MASTERPIECE (just like you). Your stories won't stop amazing me and I believe others will agree too.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2019
  7. Redbeard1031

Redbeard1031 Well-Known Member

I have read many "first time" stories and this one was a bit different than most. The storm and the lightning played a great part during the description of the sex that they were having. Sometimes everything seems to line up in the exact way that it has to to make the first sexual experience happen. You have made this very real for me.Thanks.

8. Ghost14

Ghost14 Member

PABLO DIABLO likes this.
  9. Ghost14

Ghost14 Member

Mmmmm....well done once again.....you have a way with words.

10. Scottyb

Scottyb Active Member

Good story. Not much of a review though. I read it after surgery

11. Al Harlow

Al Harlow Well-Known Member

With only 1000 words to work with, you managed to cut to the chase in a very smooth way! Very well done Girl! Very nice read. Thank you for pointing towards this 1000 word site. You display your varied talents...very, very well.

12. ahorsewithnoname

ahorsewithnoname Author & Admin. Live. Love. Write! Win a Pulitzer! Staff Member Founder & Admin 7-Time CAW Winner 5-Time CAW SS Winner

Well, you’re either Jewish, or, I now have yet another rival for historically accurate stories. Very impressive and a cute ending too. Excellent.

13. Tickletongue

Tickletongue Active Member

Wonderful story:) She’s now a woman:)

Very pleasurable :)

14. Redhaired Mermaid

Redhaired Mermaid Well-Known Member

Lovely story!

PABLO DIABLO and Mitchie like this.
  15. D.Pike

D.Pike New Member

16. D.Pike

D.Pike New Member

Beautiful story of a young Jewish girl becoming a woman a via a Catholic boy. Doesn't get any better.

Redbeard1031 and PABLO DIABLO like this.
  17. Ashley Cooper

Ashley Cooper Active Member

nice work--I love these super short stories!

18. PABLO DIABLO

PABLO DIABLO Well-Known Member

Again, you write beautifully. Although I enjoy longer stories, the limit makes the author chose words wisely. I could see this being turned into a much longer story if you choose to do so.

Ashley Cooper likes this.
  19. Ashley Cooper

Ashley Cooper Active Member

the CAW SS stories I've posted so far all came in originally at about 2000-2500 words. I was extremely difficult to cut them down to the page limits; it's so much harder to write short than it is to write long!

20. A_GIRL_NAMED_SAM

A_GIRL_NAMED_SAM Tom's Blonde Soulmate CAW Winner KAW Winner

This is a tour de force! Wonderful story, so well written, so well paced. The settings are great, the dialogue spot on (had several Jewish GFs in college - some I still communicate with) and the dynamics between your characters is very realistic.

I assume you did a bit of research to get the Hebrew verbiage correct since it's the basic blessing for 1st things and your April had her 'first thing' for sure!