VISITORS --> READ ME FIRST!

Discussion in 'Visitor's Forum' started by ahorsewithnoname, Apr 22, 2018.

1. ahorsewithnoname

ahorsewithnoname Author & Admin. Live. Love. Write! Win a Pulitzer! Staff Member

Welcome to WRIST!

Put simply, we're a small but growing community of writers. More often than not, our writing is of an erotic nature, meant for adults. We have erotic fiction, non-erotic fiction, non-fiction, poetry, a games forum, and a pictures forum.

This Visitor's Forum was set up just to give you a sampling of some of the stories contained within. We've decided to open up the entire site.

You can read just about everything here. You cannot comment until you become a member.

Membership in WRIST is FREE.

It's simple. Click JOIN. Fill out the minimal info, wait to be approved (we mostly approve everyone), and then the fun begins!

Please note that we're a "drama-free zone", meaning, we have little to no tolerance for troublemakers. Some sites have "General" forums where posts contains racial slurs, personal attacks, and general mean-spiritedness. We are different. As the site's administrator, I can promise you that violations of "being nice" are dealt with swiftly and harshly. We encourage constructive criticism, absolutely, and discourage destructive criticism.

It's quite simple. Join, read, write (if you are so inclined), comment, and enjoy!

We have regular writing competitions, from a monthly 1,000 word or less option, to multiple times per year short story contests. You will find our community willing to entertain (if your sole desire is to read), to help (if you so desire to write and improve), and to become a home away from home, so to speak.

So, look around, and hopefully we'll see you on the inside!

Sincerely,

ahorsewithnoname

2. Jeymar

Jeymar Dean of the Perverts

Permission granted!!!

3. Sounds good to moi!

4. I have tried to join but it keeps saying that my account has yet to be validated and an email has been sent. But no email arrives. I have requested the email be sent, but still no email arrives. Not sure what to do from here, can anyone help please

5. LOL scrap that the email just turned up ... my first two posts and I look like an idiot already

6. Shady one, when you get approved by Horse With No Name I'm quite sure you will like it here.

7. Need to work out how to load a little avatar picture up as it keeps denying me, but I will get there eventually, every day is a learning day

8. I'd love to see what my long loved Shady author looks like!

9. ahorsewithnoname

ahorsewithnoname Author & Admin. Live. Love. Write! Win a Pulitzer! Staff Member

It takes a bit because I'm not here 24/7 and it is a manual process. I generally look in the AM and grant approvals then. You have been approved along with another. Hope you enjoy your experience here. :)