Paying the Rent

Discussion in 'KAW 14' started by Missrachael, Apr 14, 2019.

1. Missrachael

Missrachael Well-Known Member Queen of Cheshire

OK, Here is my first competition entry in ages and although it is a little rushed, I think it´s definitely worth a read! Huge thanks to the friendly equine god for some nice proofing xxx

Thank you for reading xxx

Paying The Rent
    by Missrachael

Wednesday morning, I was sat in ‘advanced maths’ with the most boring lecturer in history and if the truth be known, I wasn’t really concentrating. My life was something out of a bad, cheesy novel and no matter how hard I tried, I just couldn’t seem to get out of the perpetual rut that I seemed to exist in. Let me give you a snapshot.

I left home at 15 because of an abusive stepfather and a mother who couldn’t give a shit. I lived rough for six months until a nice guy took me into his home, giving me food and shelter. In return, I cooked and cleaned for him and generally lived in the shadows like a ghost so as not to disturb him. Unfortunately, when I turned 16, he decided that I should also pay in sexual favours which I didn’t want to do so, after he’d been out drinking one night, he tried to molest me and I politely said no with a very hard kick in his balls. Not too surprisingly, this put him into a rage and he started to beat me. I delivered a secondary blow to his ‘twins’, packed up my meagre belongings and left pretty sharpish.

The biggest advantage of living in a house had been that I could continue my education and this particular turn of events was bound to cause me hardship but, as luck would have it, I bumped into a girl that I had met on the streets nearly a year earlier, and she said that she was living in a shared house and there was currently a free room which would cost me £250 per month, including all utility bills. Well, £250 was a fortune to me but I had a bit of money stashed away so I accepted.

Now, before we get to the house share, I should probably answer a huge logical question which most readers would have asked by now. How did a 16 year old girl, who didn’t have parents and was in school, have money stashed away? Well, the answer is simple. My useless stepfather was a locksmith and before he started being abusive, I learnt a lot of his trade secrets and when I left home, I stole some of his lock picking equipment and funded my expenses by becoming a burglar. Now I am not proud of this fact but what else was I to do? Should I have become a prostitute? I was way too shy for that and to be honest, I am very small and couldn’t fight my way out of a paper bag. Added to that, I had zero sexual experience so the house breaking kept me in clothes and food. I broke into a house about once a month, only stole items which should be insured like cash, jewellery or game stations or any other items which were easy to carry for a 5ft 1, six and a half stone (90lb or 41kg) weakling. I was meticulous in my planning and so far, I hadn’t been caught. When I was offered the house share, I knew I’d probably have to rob more houses but I was determined to go to college after school so I didn’t see any other options.

The house was nice and clean, the other residents were lovely and I quickly took to my new home. I still kept myself to myself, some habits were hard to break, but I felt safe and secure for the first time in a long time. I was asked out a couple of times but made my excuses, not wanting to feel obliged to tell a boyfriend of my occasional night time activities. By being single, I felt like I could keep the secret to myself and hopefully stay undetected.

Well, a year rolled by and we find ourselves in that classroom. I was 17 and I’d finally realised that I was in my rut. I’d worked at McDonald’s, I’d worked in Starbucks but every time I’d taken a job, my grades suffered and I barely earned enough to survive so I had resigned myself to carrying on with my illegal activity until I could finally get a proper job. It would be 18 months at the most and after that, maybe I could get a boyfriend too but for now, I was planning my next robbery.

By not having a boyfriend, I would plan my robberies without distractions and they were always done with military precision. I must have been doing something right because tonight would be my 34th break in and I don’t think anyone had ever come close to catching me. I never did the same area twice, always wore my latex gloves, wore shoes that were two sizes too big and never left the premises with the stolen goods. I always hid them in a readily accessible place and retrieved them after five or six days. Planning was key and now, with my cash running low, my next target was already set. It was a shared house similar to mine, approximately 20 minutes walk away from college, over the road from the McDonald’s where I used to work. There were four guys who shared the house and I used to watch them when I worked there, taking notes about their comings and goings. As it happened, they always went out on a Wednesday night, all four of the guys who lived there and they usually got back around midnight. I never saw them return early and their Wednesday night out was as regular as clockwork. Tonight was Wednesday and tonight I would break in. I’d be at McDonald’s watching for them leaving and once it was dark, I would make my move.

At the end of a normal school day, I would pack my backpack with any relevant school books and it was normal to see the skinny, blonde, short girl leaving with a very full bag. Image is very important when you are planning a clandestine operation so, before I left college, I made my way to the ladies toilet, went into a cubicle and stripped off. I put on my black leggings, black long sleeved sweatshirt and black trainers. I then put my jeans over the top and my light coloured jacket so to the casual observer, I looked the same when I left the loo as when I went in. My backpack had been emptied before I came in but I made it look fuller with, believe it or not, a heavy duty balloon! With those preparations done, I set off for McDonalds.

I sat on an inner table, not too close to the window but it afforded me a good vantage point for the house across the way. Almost exactly on cue, the car and its four occupants left the house just after 7:30pm and I sipped patiently at my drink until just after 8pm when I calmly stood up and left the restaurant. I made my way to the alleyway behind the house, squeezed through a gap in the trees into the rear garden and while hidden in the shadows, I took off my jeans and jacket, stuffed my shoulder length, blonde hair into a black, woollen hat and made my way up to the back window of the house. There were no automatic lights at the back and I could see that the house was empty so I took out my lock picking kit and opted for the patio door. In under a minute, the lock clicked and I opened the door. That is always the scary time if the alarm system has a hidden siren box but there was no noise and I quickly scanned the inside of the door for sensors and there were none. It was time to get to work.

I always start upstairs in a shared house. Guys ALWAYS keep their spare money in either a sock or underwear drawer. In this house of four men, three out of the four did just that and I took three reasonable rolls of money, two gold chains, three rings and a lovely Tissot watch. There was also a nice Playstation PS4 which I put into my backpack with a few games and I was satisfied that it was unlikely that I would find much else upstairs. I moved silently downstairs, always listening for any movement outside and taking a quick glance through the front window as I entered the living room, all was good. There didn’t seem to be much down here but, as I scanned the fireplace I saw an envelope and I smiled as I saw the word ‘Rent’ scrawled on the front. I grabbed the thick package, stuffed it into my bag, considering this a job well done and maybe a good enough score to see me through the next two months. I zipped up my bag, put it on and made my way to the exit, it was time to hide the PS4 in some bushes and head home to count my cash. I went out into the hallway and headed back towards the kitchen and the exit but, as I headed into the kitchen, I saw the shadow a millisecond too late. My vision was filled immediately with the clenched fist heading towards my face and I didn’t have time to duck.

I flew backwards into the hallway and landed heavily on the solid Playstation in my backpack and it winded me quite badly. I rolled onto my side and even through the pain, my instinct to flee was at full speed. I faked a weary crawl in the darkness and saw the tall, broad shadow of my assailant in the doorway so I waited until I was a few feet away and sprung like a tightened coil towards the gap, the open door to the back garden in my sights. I thought I was free but he was quicker than me and a heavy foot caught me right in my belly and I came crashing to the floor, unable to breathe and in crippling pain. Despite that, I still tried to move and lifted myself onto all fours but a foot pushed me back down to the floor and my victor spoke.

“Don’t fucking move, you little thieving cunt!”

I put my arms out to the side and my hands up in defeat, “OK, OK, I won’t move! But please take your foot off me, I think you’ve broken my ribs!”

Now, I’d never seen house breaking as an exclusively male pursuit but it clearly surprised my captor that I was a girl however, it hadn’t afforded me any mercy, although at first I thought it had. The pressure lifted from my back but only for a few seconds as he reached for the light switch. The light blinded me momentarily and then the pressure came back as he replaced his foot, even harder. His voice was still full of venom as he spoke but also of surprise.

“So, not just a low-life thieving cunt, but a girl as well? Don’t be asking for mercy when you’ve been trying to fucking steal from us!”

With that he pressed harder still onto my backpack, pushing the edges of the Playstation into my skin and I screamed in pain. He laughed at my discomfort and kept the pressure there for a little while longer. Finally, he lifted off but, for added humiliation, gave me a swift kick in the side, below my ribs. I rolled onto my side in a foetal position and I felt myself sobbing. He walked over to my escape route and locked the door, putting the key into his pocket and that signalled my demise. I knew that I could only pray for some compassion and rely on a little begging and pleading for mercy.

From my position on the floor I implored, “Please don’t hurt me anymore, I’m really sorry, I’ll put everything back!”

He laughed instantly, “As opposed to what, you keeping it all?”

I realised how stupid my comment had been and I had to think fast before his foot came at me again. I tried again, lifting my head to look him straight in the eye, “Look, I’m really sorry but I was desperate for money, I’m not a bad person!”

He didn’t move to kick me again, which was a good start but his tone hadn’t softened. “Well you may not THINK you’re a bad person but you’re still a cunt in our house and I’m guessing you’ve a ton of shit in your bag there!”

I lowered my head and nodded and I moved slowly to remove my bag. I winced as my ribs reminded me of their recent contact with a foot but I managed and threw the backpack at his feet. He kicked it towards the hallway and took a step closer to me. I cringed, waiting for another beating but none came. He sighed heavily.

“OK, so we’ve got our stuff back, it’s just a question of how we deal with you! Police or beat the shit out of you!”

Now I’m not stupid and I knew the risks of the life I was living but, when reality hits, it hits hard and I started to sob uncontrollably. I didn’t know which was the worst option but I didn’t see a third way. I begged, “Please don’t!”

He knew he held all the cards, “Please don’t what? You can’t just get away with this shit! I need to decide what would be the best option, for us not you!” He paced for a few moments before he added, “Sit on the chair by the table and if you try anymore escaping bullshit, I swear to God I’ll fucking kill you!”

I had no misconceptions about his words and I moved as quickly as I could to the chair and sat with my hands between my legs and my head down. He moved another chair and sat in front of me, pulling my hat off and letting my shoulder length hair fall down over my face. He then put a hand under my chin and lifted it up and he looked into my tear soaked eyes. I saw there was no compassion in his eyes and I knew that I shouldn´t drop my head again. He flopped back in his chair and took a cigarette from a packet and slung the pack across to me. I shook my head in answering no as he lit his and took a long drag.

He exhaled firmly in my direction and I coughed a little as he spoke, almost to himself at first, “You know, I installed a remote camera in my room because I didn’t trust my mates. You are so lucky I didn’t kill you straight away because that was the plan when I ran over here!” He then looked me in the eye and asked, “So, are you a junkie?”

“No!” I said quickly and probably a little more indignantly than the situation called for. I corrected myself quickly, “Sorry, but no I don’t do any drugs, not even booze!”

“OK” He answered without emotion, “So are you on the streets? Although you seem to be a bit too clean to be homeless!”

“No, I live in a house share” I answered more meekly.

This seemed to anger him a little and I jumped as he banged the table, sending ash everywhere as he said, “So why the fuck are you breaking into houses and nicking other people’s shit? I’m looking for a reason not to break your little fucking neck!”

I answered immediately, not knowing if this was going to get me into more trouble or less, “Because I ran away from home two years ago and nobody else has ever given me anything!” I felt my eyes filling with tears again but I continued, “And this is the only way I can get through college. I’m really sorry! Please don’t hurt me again!”

He sat emotionless, just drawing long and hard from his cigarette, “So, how old are you?”

I dabbed my sleeve to my eyes, desperately trying to stay strong but sniffed loudly before I replied, “I’m 17”

“You don’t have other family or a boyfriend to help you?”

Still not sensing compassion, I just bit my lip and shook my head to say no.

He smirked and shook his head as he said, “Maybe you should have gone on the game to raise a few quid, at least that would have been honest and you’ve got a decent body, you might have made twenty for each fuck!”

Almost answering to myself I replied, “I couldn’t do that!” It was an honest reply but totally the wrong thing to say to this guy and his rise in anger was palpable.

“Why not? Because it’s fucking wrong? Because it’s fucking illegal? Do you have any idea how much shit you’re in now with your better option of making money?”

I replied quickly, not knowing if I was going to make it worse but I was desperately trying to find some sympathy. “No, no, no! I didn’t mean it like that! It’s just that I’ve never ..... I don’t know ..... oh shit .... OK, I’ve never had a boyfriend!”

He laughed at me! He actually laughed at me! I know I was a thief, caught in the act but I didn’t understand what was so funny. He saw the look of confusion and just laughed more, an evil derisive laugh, clearly at my expense.

“You don’t get it do you?” He asked as he wiped a tear from his own eye.

“No, I don’t!” I said, fearing that such a level of humour couldn’t mean the best news for me.

“Well, you smart arse girls always think that your biggest prize to give away is your virginity and here’s you, the little cat burglar, sat on a fortune that you didn’t know!”

I realised he was taking the piss out of me and enjoying every second but the next words to come out of my mouth were my biggest mistake and I realised it the moment I said them, the very second that I saw his expression changed. I said, “Well that fortune I’m sat on isn’t going to help me now, is it?”

He must have seen my eyes go wide and he cut me off before I could speak, “What a good idea! You can repay me for breaking into our home! What a clever girl you are!”

I was in shock, “Bu .... bu .... but I didn’t say that!”

“Of course you did! Take your clothes off errrr ...... what’s your name?”

“It’s Jenny .....shit!” I had said my name without even thinking but I continued quickly, “But I didn’t say I’d do things like that!”

He almost cackled with laughter, clearly screwing with my brain, “Of course you did! You tried to steal from us, you got caught and you can’t buy your way out of this shit so you have a choice. You can go to jail, I can beat you to within an inch of your life or you can strip now! You have ten seconds to decide!”

A million possibilities went through my mind. I still hurt from a punch and two kicks so I really didn’t fancy a beating and I definitely didn’t fancy a police record so, would getting naked and having him perv at me for a while really be so bad? I decided to check as he started his ten second countdown, “So if I just get naked, we would be even?”

He laughed again, how naive could I be? He vocalised the dread that I had already worked out with the additional laughter, “Jenny, you cheap little thief, getting naked is just so I can see if you’re worth fucking! If you want to leave here, not in handcuffs or an ambulance, you’re giving up that prize between your legs but to be honest, I’ll take either option so I’m not going to force you! In fact, if you want to take the sex option, you will BEG me to fuck you! You’ve got five seconds to decide!”

He resumed the countdown and I knew immediately that it was going to be the lesser of the evils. I knew I couldn’t take any more punching pain, I definitely didn’t want the can of worms that a police investigation would open and to be technically correct, my dildo had taken my virginity over a year ago. I’d nearly escaped with about £2,000, I’d pushed my luck once too often and my penalty was sex! It could be a lot worse! I stopped him before he reached the end of his countdown, not with words, but by lifting my sweatshirt and T-shirt off with one quick motion. I saw him nod and grin as I sat there with my white lacy bra was on show and I threw my tops onto the floor. I could see him sat there with a smug pride and with the pompousness of a cat who stole the cream, he motioned his hand to the centre to the room and he said, “Make is slow and make it sexy!”

I moved to the middle of the floor, a few feet from the man and I closed my eyes, trying to imagine I was anywhere else but there right now. He quickly barked an order to open them again and to make it sexier or he would call the whole deal off. I thought back to a cheesy movie I´d watched about a pole dancer so I started to writhe my hips a little and squeezed at my covered breasts. My bra is only an A cup but I pushed them to create a small cleavage and this caused a nicer smirk on his face so I carried on. I kicked off my oversized shoes and then turned my back to him as I slid my black leggings down, bending at the hips, giving him a full view of my tiny bum in a skimpy pair of white lacy panties, a perfect match for my bra. His comment of ´Fucking hell!´ as I´d revealed my arse gave me a small hope that a beating may be off the cards now. As I turned to face him again, stood dancing in just my underwear, I realised that in just a few seconds, this absolute stranger, who would have been quite a sexy man under different circumstances, was about to be the first man to see me naked. I reached behind my back, unclasped the bra, felt my face flush and I allowed it to fall down my arms and onto the floor. I heard him give a low, guttural moan which I took for approval and I turned my back again and bent the same way to remove my panties. The moans repeated themselves and I turned to reveal my full nudity, my shaved, virgin pussy on open display to my tormentor.

He gave a long slow clap, “Very nice Jenny, very nice indeed! Definitely worth fucking!”

I felt cheap and dirty, but oddly, I also felt aroused but mostly I wanted to get this over and done with. I decided to play along though and said, “Thank you!”

He stood from his chair, a prominent bulge visible in his trousers as he stepped towards me. I knew what was coming and sure enough, one hand reached quite tenderly for my left breast and the other, quite roughly on my left bum cheek. I gasped as he did it and then yelped as his ´boob hand´ quickly moved down and groped at my pussy, quickly delving a finger inside me, hurting quite a lot. That was over as soon as it began, his plan was clearly ready for his next stage but he was also careful with his words.

“OK, for a thieving cunt, you´ve got quite a hot body! You still want to do this? Or do you want the police option?”

The way he said it, I was guessing he had started his phone to record it. I glanced at the table and sure enough, his phone camera was pointing straight at me so, without making it obvious I’d seen the phone, I added an extra into my reply. I said, “Yes, I’m happy to do this as long as you don’t hit me again and no police.”

“OK Jenny, as you’re so keen and you’re naked, I think you should get on your knees and get my dick out for a good sucking but ...... you’ve got to beg!”

He was really getting off on his power trip now so I played along saying, “Please may I take your cock out?”

He laughed and pushed me down to my knees, “Try harder, you won’t get another chance, fucking BEG!”

I gulped hard, “Please Sir, may I take your cock out and suck it before you fuck my virgin pussy, please?”

He smiled a sickly grin and said, “Yes Jenny, you may!” And was sure to add, dripping with menace, “But if your teeth catch my cock, I’ll knock them all out!”

With trembling hands I reached for the bulge in his trousers and ran my tiny hand over it, amazed at the heat and the hardness beneath. I bit my lip as I reached for his top button and open and I looked up into his eyes for approval. He nodded and smirked so I pulled on the zip and was somewhat surprised to see he was going commando as his shaved pubic area came into view. I continued to unzip slowly but his cock throbbed and flopped out in front of my face. I gasped and this clearly pleased him so he shook his hips and let his trousers crumple to the floor. I instinctively took it in my hand and started to stroke him slowly, taking in the sight and studying every bulging vein and with every stroke, revealing more and more of the bulging purple head from its foreskin.

Now, don´t get me wrong here! Yes, I was a virgin. No, I´d never touched a cock before but this was 2017, I´m a normal healthy girl and I had seen a LOT of porn! I´d also had a lifelike dildo which had been sucked, licked and used in many places so I’m not going to pretend that I was a shy little wallflower! I hated that I had been conned into this position but this cock that was before me was very pretty! It was a similar length to my latex cock, probably just over six inches but it was definitely a little thicker. I couldn´t quite get my fingers to reach around its girth and it had the slightest upward curve. All in all, given the situation and discounting the pain in my ribs, nose and pride, I was determined to make the best of this situation.

After just a few seconds of stroking his cock and tenderly caressing his smooth, low hanging balls, I noticed that a small bead of clear goo had appeared from the slit and, despite my trembling, I knew it was time. I leant forward and gently ran my tongue around the head of his dick, scooping up the little pearl and then drew my tongue back to savour this new taste. I liked it. No, I really, really liked it and I turned up the sexiness of my approach as I looked up into his eyes as I kissed the throbbing head. His reaction was to push his cock forward and I allowed it past my lips, immediately conscious of my teeth and the recent threat. Even though I say it myself, his groans confirmed that I wasn´t a bad cocksucker, given that I´d never done it for real. My tongue was swirling, my hands were stroking and caressing and I kept alternating the level of suction on his beautiful manhood. At that precise moment, I didn´t care that I´d been caught, wasn´t bothered that I couldn´t pay rent, I just wanted to keep sucking this big fat cock. He had different ideas and by the time I was getting over half of him in my mouth, pushing at my inexperienced throat, he pulled from me and told me to sit on the table.

I did as I was told and found myself to be panting. He kicked off his trousers and when he came over to me, I got my first real surprise. He pulled my face to his and he kissed me, hard and deep. I actually sighed as he did and put my arms around his neck and his fingers sought out my pussy. Then came my second surprise. I was incredibly wet, wetter than I can ever remember being before and I felt two fingers slide firmly and fully inside me. I had to break the kiss and bury my head in his shoulder and groaned as he finger fucked me and I felt my legs trembling. I know I´d been coerced into this situation, currently sat naked on a table in the house I was robbing, the owner now bringing me close to orgasm but I was hooked, desperately wanting more and my next words were not an act, not being said to protect myself. I truly meant it.

“Will you PLEASE fuck me? I really want you inside me!”

He didn’t say a word, he just chuckled and slid my bum to the edge of the table, pushed me to lay me flat on my back and lifted my legs to his shoulders and rubbed his cock against my pussy. Every touch was a torment sending shockwaves through my body and he knew, he bloody knew I was his for the taking and I had to plead loudly before he pushed, incredibly slowly into me. Now whether this was to tease me, torture me or so as not to hurt me, I have no idea but by the time he was halfway in, I started to convulse with a violent, amazing and breathtaking orgasm. He must have felt my pussy spasm around his meat but still he went slowly, despite my trying to pull him into me quicker. By the time he was fully in, I was writhing beneath him, tears in my eyes and I had no idea of his own expression but I did see him lift his phone from the table, no flashes so he was clearly videoing and that’s when he started long, meaningful strokes, in and out. I admit, at that precise moment, I was completely smitten with the whole sex thing. It seems crazy to even say that but until that very moment, I really hadn’t craved sex at all but at that very moment, I knew I wanted much more of this in my life.

After a few minutes of filming his slow, meaningful thrusts, the phone clattered onto the table and he took hold of my hips and started a much more vigorous pounding of my pussy. The table was hard, uncomfortable and was pinching the skin on my back as he ploughed into me but I didn’t give a damn. I voiced encouragement to go faster, even telling him to come inside me! I was almost delirious with joy but suddenly felt empty as he pulled out of me. I looked up and whimpered but didn’t manage to say anything before he spun me over, unceremoniously put me face down on the table, lifted my bum and thrust fully home again. I’ll be honest, in this position his cock was hitting something inside which was less comfortable and even though my boobs are small, a hard table wasn´t nice so, I lifted up on my arms a little and suddenly there was no pain below and it felt amazing again. I also found that I could push back to meet each thrust.

The noises behind me were amazing, the grunts he was making and the delicious wet sounds of my pussy and then he moved his hands from my hips, allowing me to thrust back on my own. He moved one hand beneath me and firmly massaged my boobs. The other kneaded my bum and started pushing on my bum hole. I yelped as he pushed his thumb harder and I was surprised that he stopped immediately however, I then heard, and felt him spit on it. His thumb then pushed firmly inside, aided by the slimy spittle. I expected this to hurt because it had been a long time since I´d used my toy back there but no, it felt weirdly nice having his cock and his thumb working in and out like pistons and this was suddenly bringing me closer to my second orgasm and my louder moans were clearly having a similar effect on him and his breathing became more and more ragged as he ploughed with longer strokes. I was feeling light headed, my legs were beginning to tremble and I felt myself clenching on his cock but, just as I reached my crest, he pulled out from me.

I called out, “NO! Please don´t stop!”

Almost growling he said, “I´m not!” And with that he pushed his cock, slick from my juices, half way into my bottom. I was too far into my orgasm to feel pain, just shock and I lost the ability to speak, move or anything. He gripped my hips tight, not that I could fight him off, and within three or four thrusts he was buried to the hilt in my bottom, frozen as his cock stretched and pulsed, unloading his seed inside me. I was still on my high but I felt it all and by rights I should have been pissed at him but I didn´t care. I felt amazing. Well, I felt amazing until he fell forward on top of me, pushing me hard onto the table, laughing in my ear. It wasn’t a malevolent laugh, more a laugh of a guy who had just enjoyed a great orgasm. Of all the things I should have felt after this weird, fucked up evening, I felt proud that I had just fucked a guy and he seemed to have liked it, a lot.

After a short while, he clearly realised he was crushing me and, as he lifted up a little he asked, “Are you OK?”

I was a little stunned. I never expected such a genuine question so I answered, just as genuinely, “Yeah, that was pretty amazing, Thank you!”

He grinned as he stood up, allowing his deflating cock to fall from my bum and an instant trickle of come made its escape. He spoke quite softly, “I’m guessing you learnt a lesson then?”

I hung my head a little as I stood to face him and said, “Yeah and I’m really sorry!”

I genuinely felt a relief wash over me but there was something about his smile that was making me feel nervous all over again when suddenly, there was a click from the front of the house and I heard male voices heading towards the kitchen. I quickly grabbed my shirt from the floor and made a feeble attempt to cover myself. I looked up at the man who had taken my virginity, my eyes clearly asking the question about what was going to happen now.

He looked deep into my eyes and kissed my lips and sighed before he spoke, “Jenny, you silly little girl, you were an absolutely amazing fuck and yes, we are even, no question! However, you stole from four people when you decided to break into this house. You need to discuss that with the other three! I’m sure they’ll be up for a similar deal!”

I turned towards the kitchen door as it opened and the three, equally tall guys walked in and stopped, all smirking at the diminutive girl who was failing miserable at hiding her naked form. I felt the sperm trickling down my leg from my bottom and I realised from their grins that they must have been watching the video of me being fucked, and had already decided that their turn was coming. I accepted my fate as the first one moved forward and pulled the clothing from my hands. He stroked my small breasts gently and then pressed softly on my shoulders. I knelt before him and started to unbuckle his belt, knowing that this was going to be a long night.

The End (For the reader, not Jenny!)

2. ahorsewithnoname

ahorsewithnoname Author & Admin. Live. Love. Write! Win a Pulitzer! Staff Member Founder & Admin 7-Time CAW Winner 5-Time CAW SS Winner

Well, I obviously read it, and, I loved it! Rachael has a great talent for bringing the reader into the thick of the action and telling an excellent story. Bravo! I for one am glad that you are back and writing! :)

3. Missrachael

Thank you so much xxx Writing is a joy, it is my escape from the real world and if it causes a smile or an erection or a wet pussy, I am a happy writer xxxx

4. Chuckles the Clown

Chuckles the Clown Well-Known Member

Hot! Talk about making the best out of a bad situation! I'm glad Jenny enjoyed herself, and I don't see her switching careers over the situation! Maybe a little more careful about casing her targets ... Great story!

5. RedCzar

RedCzar Well-Known Member 2-Time KAW Winner

This was exactly the story I expected when we announced this theme. I'm shocked that it took so long for someone to write it. It was terrific. Well written, although I did see a few boo boos here and there, they weren't bad enough for me to make a not of them and point them out. I was too wrapped up in the story.
    Despite all her flaws, I really like Jenny. I kinda hope she comes to rob MY house. I'll have all my cameras set up and ready to go. Let's see what I can catch her doing. heh heh heh

6. Missrachael

7. bistander

bistander Well-Known Member Multi-CAW Finalist KAW Winner

Thanks for taking the time to get something into the contest. Jenny definitely got caught with her pants down, so to speak. You did a fine job creating the different scenes and detailing the sex.

There were some typos, and watch out for using the same words too close together.

Great job, thank you.

Mr.Anciano, Al Harlow and Missrachael like this.
  8. IndelicatedDoll

IndelicatedDoll ***Reigning CAW Champion*** CAW Winner

Oooooo I loved it! So sexy and the ending was superb! Just perfect, leaving the reader to imagine what was next! Super hot!

Mr.Anciano, Koontz, Al Harlow and 2 others like this.
  9. Al Harlow

Al Harlow Well-Known Member

I liked your story and the unexpected ending...very clever. Nice British accent too!

Mr.Anciano and Missrachael like this.
  10. Koontz

Koontz Well-Known Member

Honestly i was a little surprised with this one. Just reading the title i already had an idea where it was going. I was rather surprised to see where the story went. Rach like all your other stories i really enjoyed this one. You definitely have a wonderful talent in writing and it is refreshing to see summit another entry again. Very well written, you definitely have a knack for bringing the reader into the story.

11. Thank you for the great story, Ms. Rachael!!!.... My guess is that she might move into that house rent free until she's finished college!!! Would be a little more secure in some ways!

12. How is she going to pay her rent?

13. Morbebanur

Morbebanur Well-Known Member

At less she did not end up in jail.

Mr.Anciano and Missrachael like this.
  14. Missrachael

Jenny!

7371e17bea8945cd35f354d9e2372aa1.png

Koontz and RedCzar like this.
  15. Redhaired Mermaid

Redhaired Mermaid Well-Known Member

Good story. I liked reading it.

Redbeard1031 and Missrachael like this.
  16. Redbeard1031

Redbeard1031 Well-Known Member

Rachael If one of you goals was to cause an erection you have done an excellent job submitting this story. This was a totally different kind of "first time sex" story and I enjoyed reading it from beginning to end. I hope you add a second chapter to this great story at a later time.

17. Uncle B

Uncle B Well-Known Member 3-Time CAW Winner

First... Welcome back. Good to see you writing again.

This was a great story. There were two things that you included that made it more enjoyable to me.

You explain that she is a virgin, but she does have solo sexual experience. That gives it more believability. I laugh at stories that have a naive virgin fucking like a porn star and having multiple orgasms.

You also show that she gives her consent. Thank you for that. This isn't a romantic first-time story, and while her choices suck, you included that and let me enjoy the rest. Though I did feel bad for her when all of the other roommates walked in. She won't be doing any jogging tomorrow.

Great job. I enjoyed it.

Koontz and RedCzar like this.
  18. Mitchie

Mitchie There's a new Sheriff in town! Staff Member Moderator CAW Finalist KAW Winner

I finally got around to reading this and I'm glad I did. Every time I thought I had an idea of where the story was heading, it took a refreshing turn from the norm. The planning and execution of the caper were as well written as the sex. I love too how you didn't feel compelled to describe the actions with the late arrivals, which would made the story too long and somewhat redundant. Leaving it to the reader's imagination was brilliant!

Missrachael and Koontz like this.
  19. Missrachael

20. tcs1963

tcs1963 Well-Known Member

The first story of yours I've read, and it's a really good story. Writing is excellent and awesome imagination. I am not good enough to assume to be able to point out mistakes so I'll just say Thank you.

Missrachael likes this.