May Flowers

Discussion in 'CAW SS - April 2019' started by bistander, Apr 16, 2019 at 10:06 PM.

1. bistander

bistander Well-Known Member Multi-CAW Finalist KAW Winner

May Flowers
    by bistander​

"April, why don't you tell me the earliest memory you associate with this."

The college student looked up from her lap and gulped down some water, then glanced around before looking at the psychologist, who casually reclined on the couch in front of her. The top three buttons of the woman's white blouse were undone, and the fourth and fifth strained against the weight of her breasts. April willed Ms. Parker's knees to part and reveal the color of her panties.

"The first thing that comes to mind happened when I was, um, young but old enough to know better. There may have been something earlier, but I can't think of anything now."

Ms. Parker nudged the black-rimmed, librarian glasses lower on her nose, peered over them, and said, "That's fine. Go on."

Damn it, this is never going to work, April thought. Last time it was the way she twirled that silky black hair around her finger, and now it's that pink tongue, moist lips and that fuckin' pen she keeps putting in her mouth. "I was in our front yard. My mother was so proud of her flowers."

April guzzled water while staring at the luscious tongue tip, circling the pen. "I remember my mother yelling, young lady, what in God's name are you doing?"

"Mm, and what were you doing?"

The therapist's tone and cadence made April squirm. Then an image flooded her mind. She quickly went on, hoping it would pass. "I had my pants down. I was spraying my mother's flowers with pee, singing, April showers bring May flowers."

Ms. Parker's thumb poked under her chin. Her index finger rested on her lips. An eye squinted and the lips grabbed at the finger. "Why do you think you did that, and how did it make you feel?" The fourth button sprang free.

Dammit, she's trying to make me scream. "The why, um, not sure, and at the time, I thought I felt fear because I knew my mother was mad."

Tink, tink, tink, the plastic tapped the bottom row of pearly white teeth. "You say at the time you thought fear, did you think differently later?"

"I think it was later that summer. I was standing over the lawn-sprinkler. It slowly rotated, shooting dozens of water jets. They inched up my right leg. The cold sizzled against my hot skin. It seemed to drill in, sending crazy signals to my belly. Move away, move away, my brain shouted as the torturous streams approached my crotch, but I was frozen. Then, mm, for a second, the jets needled through my bathing suit, hitting that place my mother told me was dirty, and I should never touch it. I quivered, waiting for it to return, and the naughty water invaded the spot nothing except toilet paper was supposed to touch. I squatted, and it happened again. It was like in the front yard.” April gulped down the rest of her water.

“Are you saying your mother caught you again?”

She nodded at the woman and slouched. Her thong pulled tight across her pubic bone and sliced between her inflamed labia. “I knew it was the same thing, but it wasn't until later that I realized it was linked to touching myself and those feelings and orgasms. I'm not sure if it's possible, but I think I had some kind of climax."

"That's interesting, It's not common, but some girls have orgasms very young," Ms. Parker said.

April almost shouted, jackpot when Ms. Parker uncrossed her legs. The gorgeous psychologist doesn't wear underwear to work, and she wants me to know it.

"April, do you think this explains why you got caught pissing in Mr. Johnson's trash can after his lecture, you wanted to get caught, or you wanted an orgasm?”

"No, I don't think I can tell you why I did that.”

"It's fine, April, go ahead, you can do it?"

“It was a thought I had the day before in class. It kept eating at me, and eating, and eating. I couldn't concentrate. That's what's happening now.” She jumped up.

“Don't leave,” Ms. Parker said. “I need to know about these thoughts. I want to. Show me, April, show me.”

April hoisted her skirt up around her waist. Ms. Parker stared at her bald pussy lips, impaled by the narrow strip of material. "I can't stop thinking about your shirt, your tits, your wet transparent shirt.” She tucked a finger inside the thong and swooped downward between her legs, extracting the fabric. “Mmmah, how your tits would look straining against that hot, wet shirt.”

A burst of pee hit the woman's feet. April's fingertips sank into her mound and pulled up, steering the golden stream. It drew a line up the center of the black skirt and zeroed in on Ms. Parker's cleavage. The therapist shoved her tits together, moving so each nipple got pelted. “Is this all you were thinking?”

"No." April stood on the couch, straddling the woman. "I can't stop seeing your mouth, that delicious tongue, and your beautiful lips." She squeezed out a long spurt of piss. It pooled in the woman's mouth.

Ms. Parker gulped and opened wide, moving closer. “Is there more?”

She bent her knees, and her therapist's tongue extended toward her pussy. When the pink tip touched her slit, April sent a stream down the slope into the woman's throat. Ms. Parker let her mouth fill and overflow onto her chest. April trembled and jerked when the last spurts pulsed into the lady's mouth. Ms. Parker swallowed hard and started licking her inner thighs, cleaning them before burrowing into April's pussy.

tcs1963 and johnc351 like this.
  2. HCB0414

HCB0414 Well-Known Member Multi-CAW Finalist 2-Time CAW SS Winner

Well, that was exciting. The details painted a perfect picture of everything that was happening. I am not much on pissing on people but I enjoyed this.

Well done. Thank you, and good luck.

Mitchie and bistander like this.
  3. johnc351

johnc351 Active Member

Glad to see your back writing again, I enjoyed this story

4. tcs1963

tcs1963 Well-Known Member

Whether I agree or not with your subject matter. The story is very well written and cohesive. I really like the way it pulls you from paragraph to paragraph, to find out what happens next. I haven't read anything by you before, so I guess I'll have to change that. Thank you

5. Redhaired Mermaid

Redhaired Mermaid Well-Known Member

Not my kind of story but well done.

Ashley Cooper and Mitchie like this.
  6. Mitchie

Mitchie There's a new Sheriff in town! Staff Member Moderator CAW Finalist KAW Winner

Deja vu, I have the funny feeling I’ve read this story before. Like five times! This IS my kind of material and I immersed myself in it and wallowed in its warm & acrid goodness! Nice to see words arranged by you in exciting order again.

Redbeard1031 and bistander like this.
  7. MuheCa

MuheCa Active Member CAW SS Winner

This one builds momentum all the way. It's happily kinky. The character's fun is nicely contagious. I like it. Thanks.

8. Redbeard1031

Redbeard1031 Well-Known Member

This story was like many others in this months contest that I could not stop reading until I finished it. The story "flowed" well if you know what I mean.