Lost Love

Discussion in 'KAW 12' started by Tickletongue, Oct 22, 2018.

1. Tickletongue

Tickletongue Member

*Bing bing* the oxygen machine plugged in, Scott’s time was running out. His years of drinking and smoking had caught up to him. Having had a full life of partying and a well established career, he now depended upon a fractured medical system. Given 2 weeks to live, reflection is all that was left.

Falling in and out of consciousness, Scott looked back on the good and the bad. His shortcomings so overwhelming, the tears couldn’t even flow from his body. His heart broken and full of regrets.

“Why did I…she was….the love of my life” he thought.

“If…I…” his mind drifting off again.

“Scott how are you doing today? I had a wonderful day the kids at my school are so amazing” said Joanne “Thank you for the gift!”

“Joanne you know how special you are to me. You make me smile, laugh and give me life.” Scott replied with a smile. “I had an okay day up until talking to you, now I’ve had a great one!”

Joanne softly touched his cheek, Scott melted by her touch. Kissing his lips, she became more and more enamoured by their relationship.

*beep beep* “Dad, dad, wake up dad” Cynthia shook him. Scott awoke staring up at his teenage daughter, unable to say a word. Cynthia pulled his mask to the side and put the straw to his lips. Scott tried and tried to draw water into his parched mouth.

“It’s not time to go yet Dad!” a tear running down her cheek. “I want to tell you again how much I appreciated you being my Dad.”

“You taught me more about life than I taught you sweetheart. I wish I could wipe your cheek.” Scott thought his body had started the week prior to shutdown. Scott closed his eyes…

Her long dark brunette hair flowed in front his face. Her skin so silky soft and her fingers so delicate. Holding her hand his lips embraced each of her fingertips. He could feel her polished nails against his top lip. Looking deep into her eyes, he knew she felt the same emblazoned energy inside when they had their moments together.

*beep beep* “We need to check your blood pressure Mr. Hart” nurse Roberts was back again to disturb his death. Scott was tired of this painful death, his memories of Joanne being the only thing keeping him around.

“What’s the matter with his skin Nurse?” Cynthia asked.

“It’s called molted skin, it happens and is natural for your dads condition.” Ms Roberts replied.

Scott tried to focus, his eyes catching Cynthia’s perky breasts as she leaned across to make sure the IV drip was still functioning.

“Why didn’t I say to just end it a year ago. Why the fuck do I have to go through this bullshit?” he told himself as his energy depleted and….

Joanne entered the room wearing her purple fishnet bodysuit. Scott laying on the bed, his eyes wide open staring at her beauty.

“You look absolutely spectacular Joanne!” Scott said his jaw nearly on the floor “I’m … speechless!”

She turned her head quickly to the side, her hair flipping graciously over her shoulder. Walking towards him she reached out and held his hands. Pulling him up from the bed, she pulled his shirt off and unzipped his pants. He stepped out of them. A palm to each of his cheeks she forced him up against the wall, her lips pressed hard against his.

Reaching down Scott dropped his underwear to the floor exposing his firm cock. She reached down squeezing and tugging on his cock.

*beep beep* “Dad, dad, Sandy is here!” Cynthia said as she shook him on both shoulders. Scott opened his eyes looking up at Sandy “Hi Dad!” as she waved her hand.

Scott closed his eyes and returned to Joanne.

Scott turned Joanne around, pressing her up against the wall, picking her up and resting her down on his solid shaft. Thrusting into her as hard as he could, pictures bounced on the walls. Beads of sweat running down his brow, dripping between her lovely breasts. Her nails scratching at his back, leaving trails of red behind. Guest next door banging on the walls, as Joanne yelled “Fuck me harder”, *smash smash* the artwork of the Grand Old Opry crashed to the floor.

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep! Nurse Roberts entered the room. “He’s gone!”

“Nooooooo!” Cynthia cried her tears streaming down her cheeks as she held Scott’s hand right. “Whyyyy!” Sandy stood her hand on Cynthia’s shoulder as she weeped and said “He’s in a better place now!”

A knock was heard at the door, both girls turned to look “Who are you?” they both asked.

“I’m Joanne, an old friend of your dad’s” she replied.

The End

2. A_GIRL_NAMED_SAM

A_GIRL_NAMED_SAM ***Reigning CAW Champion***

Oh, Lord! That was GREAT! Another wonderful soul-shattering story! I loved it! How sad that he didn't get to see the love of his life one last time before he passed through the veil of death. One can only hope that the words of Nurse Roberts were correct and he was, indeed, in a better place!

Tickletongue likes this.
  3. Uncle B

Uncle B Well-Known Member

Hot Post
    Very good. I got that the beep beep was to bring us back to reality, but I still had to go back a time or two to keep things straight. Just a thought... Maybe use italics for the memory parts. Just my opinion, even without, I think it was good.

4. Tickletongue

Tickletongue Member

Thank you:)

5. A_GIRL_NAMED_SAM

Tickletongue likes this.
  6. bistander

bistander Well-Known Member

Great job with the story. It nailed the theme and made me feel something. There are some issues that I would correct and somethings I might do differently, but they would make the story better if you did them or worse if you don't. The story was solid and I enjoyed it.
    Thank you for taking your time and giving us something to read.

7. Little Miss K

Little Miss K Naughty but Nice

I'm getting depressed now. :(

Interesting way you wove the past and the present together. I like the use of the oxygen machine to keep us on track.

Was he checking out his daughter's breasts at one point? :eek:

It is sad to think about all the people who have left memories in our lives that we may never see again.

Thank you for your story.

8. A_GIRL_NAMED_SAM

2ndplace.jpg

Tickletongue, I'm proud to present you with this 2nd place medal for your story 'Lost Love'.

It was a truly remarkable story and touched me deeply!

Thank you for your efforts and support of KAW 12!

A_GIRL_NAMED_SAM