KAW14 Theme and Rules

Discussion in 'KAW 14' started by Mitchie, Mar 12, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Mitchie

Mitchie Well-Known Member

Shhhhh....be very quiet...KAW14 is lurking right around the corner, and you don't want to get...

[​IMG]

Have we CAUGHT your attention?

We have? Then you should catch our drift that the theme for KAW14 is CAUGHT!,

(or if you prefer, KAWght!)

Have you been CAUGHT with someone you shouldn't be with?

[​IMG]

Or CAUGHT in the rain?

[​IMG]

Or CAUGHT at the office?

[​IMG]

Or CAUGHT a fish?

[​IMG]

Or just plain CAUGHT?

[​IMG]

Provide for us an eye-catching tale involving someone or something being CAUGHT. You can start writing it from now, and write it well, so everyone will be caught up in the characters and the action.

The OFFICIAL Call for Entries will be on April 15th, however, so it won't be overly taxing on our writers, you can post your entry in the KAW14 thread soon as it's ready.

What's that? You just caught a bad case of writer's block? Don't worry, you have until Sunday, April 21st at midnight Eastern to catch all the boo-boos and submit the final version of your KAW14 before the deadline.

Voting will begin on Monday, April 22nd and your vote must be cast (so we can catch it) by Sunday, May 5th, again at midnight. Catch a deal on Margaritas on the way back from the polls!

The winner(s) will be announced on Monday, May 6th, and if we catch a break, the site won't crash again between now and then!

For anyone who wants to try and catch us messing something up, here are the rules:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    The Rules:
    1. No CAW winners may participate actively in this KAW. You are more than welcome, and in fact, encouraged to write non-entries.
    2. The normal rules of the Forum should be adhered to.
    3. Previous KAW winners can participate unless you are also a CAW winner (see rule #1)
    4. No more than two entries by a single author. An additional story may be submitted if it's co-authored with another person.
    5. Have fun while you write a story.

----------------------------------------------------------------
    Posting your entry: You may post your story into the official KAW14 thread as soon as it’s ready. The title should be the name of your story.

All non-entries have to be titled: [Non-entry] plus the name of your story.

As usual, if you have questions, try and catch RedCzar or Mitchie and hopefully we will have the answers.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2019
  2. TakeMeDown

TakeMeDown Well-Known Member

So many options! Great theme @Mitchie and @RedCzar.
    Love the idea of posting when they’re done and not waiting.

3. RedCzar

RedCzar Well-Known Member

4. Mitchie

Hot Post
    No...Not COUGH....CAUGHT!

[​IMG]

5. IndelicatedDoll

IndelicatedDoll Well-Known Member

This is a GREAT idea! I'm all caught up in thinking about what to write!

6. RedCzar

Getting Caught can be expensive...
    [​IMG]

7. Mitchie

It’s Wednesday! What’s that dolly? You’re not planning to submit an entry for KAW14? Well then, I guess you won’t be needing that head now, will you?

[​IMG]

Don’t get KAWt without a head. Start writing your KAW14 entry now!

Last edited: Mar 13, 2019
  8. A_GIRL_NAMED_SAM

A_GIRL_NAMED_SAM ***Reigning CAW Champion***

Hot Post
    Great theme guys! I have the main idea for my non-entry all 'spread out' and ready for 'fertilization'! Now all I need is to develop the 'thrust' and get it 'planted firmly in the furrow' to eventually 'give birth' to a story. :rolleyes: Geez - did I 'give away' too much? Guess you know where my mind is today. :oops:

9. RedCzar

BUSTED!!!!!

[​IMG]

There's definitely a story here

10. Uncle B

Uncle B Well-Known Member

Well shit!

I had no plans on writing a story, but then at work, my mind CAUGHT on an idea. Why can't you people leave me alone?

When I write, I drink. I will be sending the liquor store bill to you two!

11. Mitchie

Sometimes getting CAUGHT isn’t a bad thing!
    [​IMG]

Redhaired Mermaid and Ben Bitten like this.
  12. RedCzar

And watch out for that car with the camera on the top...

[​IMG]

13. Dustyblues

Dustyblues Active Member

Do we post our stories right here for kaw14 ?

Redhaired Mermaid and Mitchie like this.
  14. RedCzar

Yes. But not here as a part of this thread. Go back up one level, and post as a new thread within the KAW 14 folder. The title should be the name of your story.

15. RedCzar

Hot Post
    [​IMG]

If I look like THAT maybe, most of the time that'll either get you slapped or sent to HR

16. RedCzar

C'mon people, not EVERY story has to be dirty!

[​IMG]

Although admittedly, even this one has a LITTLE pussy

17. A_GIRL_NAMED_SAM

A_GIRL_NAMED_SAM ***Reigning CAW Champion***

T&S1.jpg

Now I really have to vent the place! :eek:

18. tcs1963

tcs1963 Active Member

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”

Louis L’Amour

19. Uncle B

Hot Post
    If there was a way to win both CAW and KAW, I would study and practice just so I could be in control of both and give us all a few months of relaxation.

As it is, I completely got CAUGHT up in an idea that I can't stop thinking about and now I'm CAUGHT up past my bedtime.

Damn you Wrist.xxx!

20. Uncle B

I sure hope someone else will appreciate this. A simple idea CAUGHT my imagination and now I am afraid that I am going to end up writing a complete fucking novel.

The booze tab is growing as quickly as the word count. I'm still waiting to get the address to send you two the bill.