Jeremy is Broken

Discussion in 'KAW 14' started by bistander, Apr 13, 2019.

Tags:
  1. bistander

bistander Well-Known Member Multi-CAW Finalist KAW Winner

I threw this together for a guy's thread on another site as a last ditch effort to break through the funk I had been in for over a month. I was ready to call it quits and admit I'm not a writer anymore. No joke, I was seriously that stuck.

This link is to an album I set up just for this. It contains the two pictures I had to base this story on from the guy's challenge, and it happened to relate to getting caught.
    https://wrist.xxx/forums/useralbums/kaw-14-pic.92/view

Jeremy is Broken
    by bistander

“Mom, I promise, really,” I pleaded, “I'll never do it again!”

“I've heard that before, Son,” my mother said. “Last time, I told you if I ever caught you wearing your sister's underwear again, I was going to break you of this once and for all.”

“But Mom, I—”

“Enough with the buts, Jeremy. It's time to learn your lesson,” she said. “Get on your hands and knees.”

“Huh?”

“You heard me, turnover like a good girl and get your ass in the air.”

My mother's posture and expression told me she wasn't kidding, and she had promised last time that if it ever happened again she would do more than yell, so I got in position and tighten my behind, prepared for the sting of her hand. Nothing happened.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the terrycloth robe she had been wearing fall to the floor. I turned back. “Look straight ahead,” she said. “It's time for your lesson.”

Something jabbed my right butt cheek. I tried to turn again, but my scalp stung, and my head jerked back. My mother was pulling my hair like a rein. The gusset of my sister's black panties was yanked to the left, and my balls fell free. Then a cold, slippery wetness assaulted my anus. “Mom, what are you—”

“Silence, bitch, your ass is mine.” My balls snapped tight.

It took a second or two for the uncharacteristic tone of my mother's voice and her choice of words to register. “What?”

“You wanted to be a sissy, parading around in your sister's slutty clothes, well this is what you have to look forward to, and when we're done here, you can choose what you wanna be, sissy boy or man. I'll support you either way, but you want to make an educated decision, don't you?”

Without knowing what I was agreeing to, I said, “Yes.”

Before the words finished flowing from my lips, something broke my tiny asshole wide open, and a pain roared through my guts. I whimpered and started to plead, but a lurch from my stiffening cock silenced me. Pain and pleasure mingled.

“Son, this is what you have to look forward to,” my mother said and grabbed my hips. “Dicks, dicks, and more big fat dicks up your ass.”

The slapping press of smooth, warm skin on my cheeks made me push back in rhythm, hunching so whatever my mother was shoving into my body would hit the spot that made pain so very satisfying. My rigid boner bobbed above the waistband of the panties. I had never cum without hammering my fist up and down my cock, so it was hard to comprehend the sensation building in my groin. A burning heat radiated through my intestines and into my stomach. The sheet twisted around my hands. If it hadn't been my mother fucking me in the ass, I would have begged for it harder and deeper. A perverse joy flooded my mind as the orgasm of all orgasms mounted in my balls.

A sudden gaping emptiness made me cry out, "No, wait, don't—” but I was cut off by the violent flipping of my body. I was on my back, staring at the huge, black dildo protruding from my mother's crotch. She pushed my legs up and apart and aimed the dick at my raw, puckered flesh. I silently pleaded to be filled again, and in one fluid motion the dildo bludgeoned my rectum. I moaned and locked my ankles on her neck, using them to position my body. In and out, the cock knob clobbered my internal man clit. My bowed erection slapped relentlessly off my abdomen and swelled with readiness.

“What's this?” she asked and grabbed my dick. “You really are a broken sissy, aren't you?”

I answered with a grunt, and my cock plumped in my mother's fisted grip. In slow motion, white gobs flew through the air, pelting my face. I circled my outstretched tongue, gobbling up and savoring all the tasty cream I could collect. A tear trickled from each eye while jerking thrusts covered my stomach with droplets of ball juice.

“What's with the tears?” she asked.

“They're tears of joy,” I said.

"You really get off on being treated like a girl?”

“Mm, oh yes, I love dick,” I said. “Thank you, Mommy, that was the best, the most incredible orgasm of my life.”

“Okay, it's your choice,” she said with a grin. “Your father is gonna be thrilled. I never let him put his huge cock in my ass. You'll love it.”

“I know,” I said, “but you're always welcome to punish me again if you think I need it.”

Last edited: Apr 14, 2019
  2. tcs1963

tcs1963 Well-Known Member

Very cool piece, the writing is great and the imagination matches well. Thank you

3. RedCzar

RedCzar Well-Known Member 2-Time KAW Winner

Excellent piece Bi. (The story I mean, not Jeremy, although his mom might disagree). You most certainly have not lost it in any way at all. I hope you plan on writing something for CAW as well. (once the new one is announced)
    Thanks for submitting this!

4. Mitchie

Mitchie There's a new Sheriff in town! Staff Member Moderator CAW Finalist KAW Winner

Great story bistander....and welcome back off the ledge!

5. Little Miss K

Little Miss K Naughty but Nice 3-Time CAW Winner CAW SS Winner

Caught wearing panties can be embarrassing. :D

This is very short but it gives us all of the information that we need. It's not the type of story that gets me excited but there are some things that I like about it. ;)

It is written with your typical attention to detail and editing. You always write a very clean story. :)

Now tell us more about the underwear. :p

Thank you for the story. :)

6. Scottyb

Scottyb Active Member

Good story, short and to the point. A fun and entertaining read.

7. Al Harlow

Al Harlow Well-Known Member

Heh Bi, I’m working my way thru all the great writers and have not yet go to your stuff YET! But rest assured I will. Wrist is like being in a large...well...medium size library and wondering where to start! I like to binge read writers.

The story was so short but written very well. I look forward to getting to all your other stuff. Follow your passion. You will see more of my comments soon on your other stories. Thank you for this one.

8. Chuckles the Clown

Chuckles the Clown Well-Known Member

Very hot! Fit the theme spot on, too. Don't worry about the writing block, once the bug has bitten, it never lets go.

Little Miss K, Mitchie and bistander like this.
  9. Redhaired Mermaid

Redhaired Mermaid Well-Known Member

Like Little Miss K said before, it is not my kind of story but I liked that it was short and to the point. The descriptions were vivid and I am certain that Jeremy will love having some quality time with his dad.

10. A_GIRL_NAMED_SAM

A_GIRL_NAMED_SAM Tom's Blonde Soulmate CAW Winner KAW Winner

Man, I wish I could do that - tell a fricken story in less than the length of the Gospel of St. Paul. You have the knack, bi - you get the full story in, details included, and nothing left out! ;)

I'm so glad you broke the back of that writer's block! We've missed you, big brother! Welcome back and happy writing! :)

bistander and Mitchie like this.
  11. Uncle B

Uncle B Well-Known Member 3-Time CAW Winner

Writing is good. The story isn't bad as is, but I would like just a little bit of back story. When/how/why did he start wearing his sister's panties?

I agree that it has enough info, I just think a little more would help.

I have to say something, and it isn't meant to be rude. You always complain about length, even in the comment above. I don't see a problem with a long story. I like to read. In fact I like it a hell of a lot more than writing. I get the impression that you prefer writing and find the reading to be a chore.

12. Missrachael

Missrachael Well-Known Member Queen of Cheshire

Not really my genre but it was a fun, quick story and nothing wrong with the writing at all! Good job Bi xx

A_GIRL_NAMED_SAM and Mitchie like this.
  13. Nightowl

Nightowl New Member

Good story. I also read the one Mitchie wrote. They do work well together.

A_GIRL_NAMED_SAM and Mitchie like this.
  14. Nightowl

Nightowl New Member

I meant that also. Waiting for the next one.

bistander likes this.