It Happens - Non-entry

Discussion in 'KAW 12' started by Uncle B, Oct 17, 2018.

1. Uncle B

Uncle B Well-Known Member 3-Time CAW Winner

It Happens (Non Entry)

Three fucking weeks!

Ok. To be more accurate, I guess it should be three non-fucking weeks. Whatever the case may be, it had been too long.

With two busy schedules, it wasn’t unusual for us to spend some long periods away from each other, but this was getting ridiculous. I hadn’t seen Kelly in three weeks, and it was starting to wear on me. I knew, however, that the wait was almost over. Thirty minutes ago I had received the text that she was stopping for gas at a town less than twenty miles from here. Knowing her, I assumed that this would include a break for peeing, and probably some candy. She should be home any minute. I busied myself by tidying the kitchen and tried to stop staring at the clock.

When I heard the dogs start to bark, I tried to contain my excitement, but I found myself grinning like the town idiot as I put the last plate into the dishwasher. I saw the flash of tail lights through the window when her car pulled around the house. Forcing myself not to go running out, I turned on the machine, wiped my hands dry, and walked into the living room about the time she came in the door.

Her purse and backpack hit the floor at about the same time as the door closed. With a squeal that was reminiscent of a bird of prey, she took a few running steps and leaped into the air, trusting me to catch her. Bracing myself for the impact, I was struck full force by the flying blonde projectile. The resulting collision was somewhere between an NFL linebacker, and an angry, charging rhinoceros. Somehow I managed to not only safely subdue her reckless trajectory, but remain upright in the process. Her legs wrapped around me and her ankles locked her in place.

Still emitting that high pitched tone that had dogs all around the countryside barking, Kelly covered my face with loud, rapid-fire kisses. Her amourous ebullience was contagious, and I found myself teasingly moving my head from left to right, dodging her every attempt to kiss my lips. Apparently, this course of action angered the flaxen-haired creature and turned her squeak into a growl. Leaning back dangerously far, she came precariously close to tipping us both onto the floor. Her head tilted back, and she shrieked with only enough volume for the surrounding three counties to hear.

“KISS ME!”

I am a simple man, but my mother didn’t raise any fools. What I lack in book smarts, I make up for in common sense. I have learned that the secret to any happy relationship rests on one tiny phrase containing two words, and only seven letters. In self-preservation, I employed that knowledge at that point.

“Yes Dear.” And then I kissed her.

Her lips were so soft. When they parted, and our tongues intertwined, there was nowhere I would have rather been. It was like a slow dance, circling and moving with an unplanned rhythm that was more perfect than if it had been meticulously choreographed. The kiss went on and on. Weeks of being apart made us want to salvage all of those little moments that so many normal couples take for granted. Every good morning, each goodnight, all of the simple ways that people use to share their emotions; we tried to reclaim everything that was owed to us in that one sweet kiss.

Somewhere along the line Kelly released her legs, and I stood her back on her feet. Along with the kiss there were hugs, petting, and even the occasional butt grab. Though to be fair, the latter was primarily one-sided on my part. Just having her in my arms would have been enough. When my hands rubbed up her back, under her T-shirt, I made a sudden observation. Finally breaking our kiss, I feigned a look of disapproval.

“Hmmmmmm. No bra?”

Kelly laughed, then explained that mysterious trick that no man has ever been able to comprehend, but every female seems to know. Did they teach a secret fucking class in junior high or something?

“I took it off on the drive home.”

I tried hard to ignore the laws of physics, and the impossibility of removing an undergarment without taking off the accompanying outer garment first. All I cared about was what the resulting outcome was underneath.

“I want to see.”

Taking the bottom of her shirt in my hands, I started to pull it up, looking for a sign of consent. Without protest, Kelly raised her arms, and let me reveal The Girls in all their natural glory. I could almost feel the heat from the light radiating out from them and hear the choir of angels singing as they were exposed. In my mind I heard a round of applause, and a man screaming, ‘Can I get an AMEN!’

“My God Sweetheart, you are so damn beautiful!”

Her perky breasts were almost calling out to be touched. Who am I to disobey boobies? Turning her in my arms, I wrapped her up from behind and grabbed her with both hands. Not able to resist her adorable neckline, I kissed and nibbled her shoulder as well. Did I complain when she wriggled out of her jeans, then pressed her butt back against me? I can honestly tell you that I did not. When her hand reached back and began to rub my crotch, I feel like she took some of the resulting consequences onto herself.

I tried to keep touching her, while also trying desperately to remove my shorts. I like to think I did a reasonably decent job of both. My shirt came off, and I threw it over the back of the couch. Before I knew it, I was naked as a baby bird, and I had Kelly down to nothing but a flimsy pair of thong panties. Still kissing her neck from behind, I cupped her between the legs, and almost lifted her clear off the ground in my excitement. One hand was working her crotch, while the other was playing with one of her breasts.

Her nipple appeared to enjoy the attention, by the way it hardened between my forefinger and thumb, but that was nothing compared to my other hand. The sheer material of her underwear left nothing to my imagination. I could feel her heat and wetness through the thin barrier. Even the fine hairs of her bush could be felt against my palm. I ran my finger up and down, tickling her lips, and manipulating her clit. The way she was moaning like a cat in heat had me ready to burst.

Kelly turned around, and her last remaining bit of clothing hit the floor. Now facing me in the same exact outfit that I had on, she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me like she was trying to suck my toes out through my mouth. I straightened my back and raised her a full foot into the air. Taking a few steps backward, I hit the arm of the couch and tried to fall gracefully back onto the cushions. I failed miserably.

Crashing to the sofa in a jarring, and utterly awkward position, I tried to salvage the moment that had turned from sexy, to Tales From The ER in an instant. Lucky for me, (or maybe not), Kelly was not the least bit put off by our resulting positioning. Intending to scoot back into a more comfortable pose, she took matters into her own hands. With my thighs and ass still raised up on the arm of the couch, and my back flat on the pillows, she started to back onto me despite the fact that I was not ready to continue.

It turns out that the positioning, while not exactly ideal, or comfortable, was conducive to nearly perfect coupling.

When Kelly backed up, it was like two companions that hadn’t seen each other in a while, and wanted to hang out. With no plan, or positioning, her pussy met my dick perfectly, and the erstwhile friends reunited. I could not have been happier for them. I moaned out something that was supposed to be “You feel so good,” but it probably didn’t come out sounding anything like that.

At this point in the story I would like to tell you about the many ways that I made love to her like a master. I want to tell you how I led her from one screaming orgasm to the next. I really would. That would make me so happy! But this isn’t that kind of story now, is it?

With no control by me, the little head took over for the big head. It was like my brain said ‘Woah now! Maybe we should slow things down a bit!’.

But my penis said…

‘Nawwww. I think we are going to do things my way this time.’

After about a dozen strokes, my body took over. With little to no warning, I felt myself hit the point of no return. Grabbing Kelly’s waist, my body went rigid, and I exploded inside of her again and again. I couldn’t remember the last time I had cum so hard. It seemed to go on forever.

When my body stopped shaking, and my vision returned, I found Kelly looking down at me.

“Baby,” her eyes were wide with surprise and confusion. “Did you just come?”

It was at this moment that my brain came back online with a vengeance.

What the hell was that? That couldn’t have been more than a minute! Two at the very most. Do you have any self-control at all?

“Ummmmm…”, My eyes closed, and all I wanted to do was to sink into the cushions. “Yeah.”

Kelly started to giggle. While this hurt my pride, it also made a vibration that my already sensitive parts could feel inside of her. The way I tensed up and held on even tighter apparently struck her as funny. She started to laugh hysterically. I didn’t know if I wanted her to stop, or keep it up for the next few minutes.

She started to talk loudly, bouncing to accentuate each word.

“But... (bounce) I… (bounce) wasn’t… (bounce) done… (bounce) with you… (bounce) YET! (bounce bounce bounce)

Though my body was absolutely loving the sensations, my brain felt like a complete loser.

“I’m so sorry Sweetheart.” I was still trying to crawl between the cushions and disappear. “I know that sucked for you.”

Giving me a reprieve, Kelly leaned down and gave me a loving hug, and a kiss.

“Are you kidding me?” She looked absolutely pleased with herself. “That was like a huge compliment!

“You missed me so much that you couldn’t control yourself! I feel like I won a prize!”

The long kiss she gave me made me feel a little better. With a drawn out exclamation, she looked me in the eye with a grin.

“You LLLove meeee!”

I started to feel better about myself before she grabbed my shirt off the back of the couch. Raising up, she used it to clean herself up. Looking down, she exclaimed with shock.

“My God Babe! Were you saving up this whole time?”

My embarrassment was complete, I wanted to disappear. Before I could run away, Kelly pulled me back.

“Why don’t you make it up to me with a long hot shower?”

She got up off the couch and pulled me by my hand. When I followed her up the stairs, I couldn’t help but stare at that perfect, naked ass in front of me. Who can blame me for reaching out and taking a grab?

My enjoyment was short lived, when that green eyed imp looked back with humor.

“Don’t get too excited. I wouldn’t want you to finish too soon!”

Looking back, I don’t know if I would change a thing. Sure there are mistakes where a cosmic eraser would come in handy, but these are the little moments that make a relationship what it is. Even the most shameful times in your life don’t seem to matter when they are with the person that you love.

The little brat has never let me forget this event, and I have endured countless jokes about that fucking couch! Even so, I’m not sure that I would want to erase it, even if I could. Good or bad… Would you really want to change the things that have made you who you are?

For now… I will wave that time machine away, and accept the things that are. Maybe in the future, I may want to revisit my past, but for now… I’m having too much fucking fun!

Last edited: Oct 17, 2018
  2. Uncle B

This was my idea of being drunk, having fun, and using Thesauraus.com.

Please don't judge it too harshly. It is after all a non-entry.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2018
    Michael McDaniel likes this.
  3. Redbeard1031

Redbeard1031 Well-Known Member

You took me on a trip down memory lane for you. I am glad you submitted this story and let us in on the great time that you had on that special day.

Michael McDaniel and Uncle B like this.
  4. bistander

bistander Well-Known Member Multi-CAW Finalist KAW Winner

What's with all the non-entries? Even if you don't think it's your best work, it can still be judged against the rest of our shit. I'm still trying to salvage a story that has changed shapes and gone from 1st, to 3rd, back to 1st, and finally to a mix of both so many times that I'm not sure it'll ever work. Thank God the deadline got extended.

5. Uncle B

Since I am not allowed to participate, it takes all the pressure of competing off of me. It makes it so that I can have fun, and not worry about all the fine points. That is what this was... Fun.

I even intentionally left in a bunch of gerunds just to bother a certain person. Bwahahaha I am an evil drunk!

Michael McDaniel and bistander like this.
  6. A_GIRL_NAMED_SAM

A_GIRL_NAMED_SAM Tom's Blonde Soulmate CAW Winner KAW Winner

No, Uncle B - you are a truly skilled author! You had me hooked from the first few lines! This is a special, sensitive and touching tale of two people, sharing the joy that the Lord made us for! I hope that doesn't sound too 'preachy', but with so much unhappiness in the world, it sure feels great to read something that lifts the spirit and makes you laugh inside for the sheer fun you two had! A great story by a skilled author! If this is how you write drunk, you might want to consider taking your booze intravenously, by drip!

Now I see why you won a CAW!

And I love how you left a few boo-boos in there to give certain people fits! :)

7. Little Miss K

Little Miss K Naughty but Nice 3-Time CAW Winner CAW SS Winner

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! :D:p:D:p:D:p

What is wrong with men? If you got a girl off in under 2 minutes, you would be strutting around and bragging about it for days. If we get you excited enough to make you lose control, it is a matter of shame and something to be embarrassed about. All of that fragile male ego must be a burden to live with. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

So... I love this. :) I have to agree with Kelly about this being a compliment. As long as you took care of her in the shower, I think this sounds like a great experience. :D;):p

This was different than the others that I have read so far. It was good to read a fun sexy story after some of the darker ones. :)

PS. Don't lay your shotgun on the couch.

Wouldn't want it to accidentally go off. :D:):D:)

8. The enthusiasm and joy shown by both was a real uplift to my spirits then glop! Why the hell wouldn't both enjoy and laugh together?

Uncle B likes this.
  9. I once knew a young man who when he was 34 was talking to his girlfriend and her best friend in his living room about how long it took men to orgasm. He bragged to them that he could cum anytime he wished to. Whether one minute or one hour. They both piped up that he could never cum in under two minutes. He dropped his trousers and shorts, knelt on the floor and the girlfriend timed him with her wristwatch. At 56 seconds he had a winner.

A_GIRL_NAMED_SAM likes this.
  10. A_GIRL_NAMED_SAM

A_GIRL_NAMED_SAM Tom's Blonde Soulmate CAW Winner KAW Winner

appreciation.jpg

Uncle B - thank you for your story, 'It Happens'.

A wonderful story from a great author!

A_GIRL_NAMED_SAM

Michael McDaniel likes this.