Happy Easter

Discussion in 'CAW SS - April 2019' started by Dustyblues, Apr 8, 2019.

1. Dustyblues

Dustyblues Well-Known Member

“That was a lovely lunch,” Logan said to me, looking up from her glass of Pinot Grigio.

“Did you notice that waiter? He kept trying to look down your dress every time he got near the table. ”

We were sitting in the outdoor cafe of a lovely little bistro we enjoyed when in Toronto, not far from our friends home. It had been a rainy April so far but the Easter weekend turned out warm and sunny, a beautiful day to spend outside. We had spent the Good Friday evening with friends after missing the last train back home, following a dinner party at their house and decided to have an early lunch before getting the train home.

“I can’t say I noticed. Were you getting jealous?” Logan asked me, playfully rubbing her leg against mine.

“No, no. Maybe he was just staring because not many women wear an evening dress in the afternoon. ”

“Maybe I should take it off. Would you like that?” Logan asked. She stood up, seductively placing her hands on her hips and raising the dress slightly. She raised her eyebrows at me, then laughed out loud. “Maybe later, I’m just going to the Ladies Room to check I’m not showing more than I should be”.

“Yeah ok, you have to ask the hostess for the key, they keep them locked now"

“Thanks. Be sure to wait for me, won’t you? ,” she grinned at me, knowing I’d wait forever.

I turned to watch her go. She really did look sexy in the dress. It was crimson red, very short and daringly low cut at the front. Wearing matching heels, her full breasts and shapely ass stuck out in all the right ways. All the men at the party last night were taking her in with their eyes, and I knew she was enjoying the attention. I wondered if she was fibbing about not noticing the way the waiter was looking at her.

When Logan returned from the toilet I noticed that she seemed very flushed. She rarely drinks in the afternoon and we had polished off a bottle of wine before we had even finished the meal, so we were both more than a little tipsy.

“Are you feeling all right?” I asked her, for a second she just stared at me, her mouth open, not seeming to register what I was saying, then she sat back down opposite me. “I’m fine,” she said, smiling her breathing heavy, her chest rising and falling. She was obviously excited about something.

“What happened?” I asked as she lifted her glass to her lips and took a few sips.

“Oh. It was nothing… really,” she said, but I could tell she was dying to tell me something. Her eyes had that mischievous look, taunting me, begging me to ask her.

“Come on. Tell me. ”

“Promise you won’t get mad?”

“Yeah, yeah. I promise. Just tell me. ”

“Well, when I walked in, there was a group of men sitting at a table near the toilets and they started cheering and whistling when they saw me. I couldn’t make out exactly what they were saying, but I could guess, you know. They were looking me up and down and completely undressing me with their eyes. ”

Logan stopped, then lifted her wine to her lips and took a large sip.

“Then what happened?” I asked.

“I just walked into the Ladies room. I know you know I like it when men look at me like that. It was like at the party last night, or with that waiter. It makes me feel sexy. When I came out, I took my time walking past them. I wanted to see if they would say anything else. ”

“And did they?”

“Yes. One of them walked over to me and stood in front of me. He told me I looked ‘fucking gorgeous’ and that he couldn’t wait to get a proper look at my ‘lovely tits’. I’ve never had a complete stranger look at me that way before. Then he stuck his hands out and pulled the front of my dress towards him so he could look down at my tits. ”

“Did he touch you?”

“No, no. Well, only… ”

“Only what?”

“Well, while he was holding my dress away from my chest, the back of his fingers were rubbing against my nipples. They were getting really hard. I couldn’t help it. You know how sensitive they are. Look, feel them,” she said and pulled my hand to her chest. Her nipples were definitely hard. I squeezed one of them gently and she moaned softly. She was obviously really turned on, and she wasn’t the only one.

“What did he do next?” I asked, pulling my hand away.

“No. Leave it there,” she said urgently, then moved over to sit to next to me. She placed both my hands on her tits and covered my mouth with hers, driving her tongue deep into my mouth. After a while, she pulled away and said, “That was it. Nothing else happened. He went and sat back down with his buddies. ”

“Did you want more to happen?” I asked, continuing to play with her tits, as she rubbed her hand on my hardening cock, through my pants.

“I don’t know,” she replied nervously.

I drank what was left of my wine and looked at her, “God, I want to fuck you so bad. Let’s go. ”

“Wait… ”

“What is it?”

“Would you mind if… ”

“Tell me. ” I formed a mental picture of a complete stranger fondling my wife’s tits, God I was hard.

"No later let's go I need a good fucking, my cunt is soaked"

I didn't argue, I went inside and paid.

As we left I thought to myself Happy Easter

Last edited: Apr 8, 2019
  2. D-buck

D-buck Well-Known Member Former Member

That was HOT! Great story

3. Mitchie

Mitchie There's a new Sheriff in town! Staff Member Moderator CAW Finalist KAW Winner

I keep forgetting to reply rather than comment!

Nice one Dusty! Most men probably would have gotten jealous or tried to start a fight. I liked his reaction instead!

4. tcs1963

tcs1963 Well-Known Member

Really liked this story. You write very erotic but with an eloquence that makes the story you're telling stand out. Can't wait for your next post. Thank you...

5. TakeMeDown

TakeMeDown Well-Known Member CAW Finalist KAW Winner CAW SS Winner

I think their train ride home will be very interesting. Lucky girl!!

6. Redhaired Mermaid

Redhaired Mermaid Well-Known Member

That was a beautiful, sexual little story. I really enjoyed it and would love reading much more of it. I think it would make a great longer story if it wasn't for the word limitation. I loved his reaction and the sexual teasing. It was delightful, I loved it!

7. Chuckles the Clown

Chuckles the Clown Well-Known Member

Very hot! I had no problem picturing her dress in my mind, and like everyone else in that bistro, I was taking it off with my eyes!

8. PABLO DIABLO

PABLO DIABLO Well-Known Member

Wonderful read. Very erotic and sexy. No noticeable writing errors. I could definitely see this one being recreated into a much longer story.

9. Redbeard1031

Redbeard1031 Well-Known Member

This was a very well written story. I really enjoyed the teasing angle and wonder what was going to happen on the train ride home...

TakeMeDown and Dustyblues like this.
  10. Ashley Cooper

Ashley Cooper Active Member

I love that you leave the follow-up to the reader's imagination!

Dustyblues likes this.
  11. bistander

bistander Well-Known Member Multi-CAW Finalist KAW Winner

Nice job building the tension and getting things hot. I enjoyed it. There were some punctuation issues, and typos. Oh, and I don't think Ladies Room is a proper noun, so it wouldn't be capitalized.
    Thanks for using your time and energy to enter a story.