General Info

Discussion in 'Stories by Author' started by ahorsewithnoname, Nov 13, 2018.

1. ahorsewithnoname

ahorsewithnoname Author & Admin. Live. Love. Write! Win a Pulitzer! Staff Member

The purpose of this forum is to give authors the ability to create an index of all of their stories. Each author should create their own thread and just name it their screen name, i.e.

ahorsewithnoname

Then within the thread, link to your stories that are here at WRIST. You may at your discretion provide tags or summaries or content warnings too. It's your thread.

Any questions, post them in this thread.

Shady Lady Julie and RedCzar like this.
  2. A_GIRL_NAMED_SAM

A_GIRL_NAMED_SAM Tom's Blonde Soulmate

THANK YOU!

ahorsewithnoname likes this.
  3. ahorsewithnoname

ahorsewithnoname Author & Admin. Live. Love. Write! Win a Pulitzer! Staff Member

And, in case it isn't obvious, everyone/anyone sets up their own thread.

4. Lo Ro

Lo Ro Well-Known Member

this is a great idea can you do it for wantsomefun please.....that way all his stuff is grouped together and in one place....please?

5. Little Miss K

Little Miss K **Reigning CAW Champion**

This is a great idea. I will start mine soon. :)

Lo Ro, Pars001 and ahorsewithnoname like this.
  6. Lo Ro

Lo Ro Well-Known Member

thank you Ahorse for taking the time and energy to do wantsomefuns stories!!!!

ahorsewithnoname likes this.
  7. Pars001

Pars001 #1 Knight Writer

So...…..…………………….. the way I did it isn't alright? Or should I put a link to them here? I have one on my signature, what ever you say horse let me know.

8. ahorsewithnoname

What you did was fine, no problem. It's just that everyone else is here, now, and yours are over there --------------------> and I'm afraid you aren't going to get the play/visits that you should get. I think I may be able to move the entire thread for you, if you'd like me to try.

A_GIRL_NAMED_SAM likes this.