Charity Begins at Home (Non-Entry)

Discussion in 'KAW 14' started by Mitchie, Apr 14, 2019.

1. Mitchie

Mitchie There's a new Sheriff in town! Staff Member Moderator CAW Finalist KAW Winner

NOTE: No, I am not pretending to be a CAW winner, although I do aspire to be one someday. My friend @bistander asked me to help him by writing my own version of the story based on the images in his Jeremy Is Broken entry, and said he didn't mind if I posted my version too, so I decided to do it as a Non-Entry, so as not to compete with his story. For reference, here is the link to the images on which these stories are based: https://wrist.xxx/forums/useralbums/kaw-14-pic.92/view

Charity Begins at Home
    by Mitchie

I felt a little bad about setting him up, I mean setting her up, but I knew she couldn’t resist. Besides, it had been four months since her father got sent to prison on a three-year sentence, and a woman has needs too.

I quietly snuck back into the house and tip-toed up to my room, giddy with anticipation. Charity nee Charles had taken the bait like a moth to a flame or a mouse to cheese. My bedroom door was half open, and from my position in the hall, I could see his, ugh her reflection in the large mirror above my dresser. She was wearing the black camisole and panty set I bought yesterday, and they looked even better on her thin frame than I had imagined. Her outfit was capped off with my charcoal grey thigh-highs and my 4-inch black heels. My heart swelled with pride at what a pretty girl my son had become.

Born Charles, he had been stealing my panties for several years, and I thought that like most teenage boys, he was using them to masturbate. It wasn’t until he came out last month, and requested to be called Charity, that I realized he was actually stealing them to wear, and not using them to beat off.

Her bobbed haircut showed off her naturally high cheekbones and amazing blue eyes, and I found myself getting damp between my legs at the impure thoughts running through my brain. I had planned ahead and stashed what I needed in the guest room, so I ducked down the hall to get changed before she detected my presence.

I stripped out of my jeans and sweater and ditched my bra and underwear. I was hit by the unmistakable aroma of my overexcited pussy as I rolled on my black fishnets and stepped into the harness of the strap-on my husband nicknamed, “Big Mike.” I slipped on my black stilettos and could feel the harness rub against my engorged clit as I walked back down the hall toward my bedroom.

Charity was turning side to side, admiring the way her ass popped in those sheer black panties, and the warmth in my heart was overtaken by raw desire. I cleared my throat and choked back a smile when I saw her squirm with embarrassment at being caught.

“Oh my God...I’m sorry...I thought you said you were going grocery shopping...that you wouldn’t be home for a few hours,” Charity’s mouth could barely keep up with the words that were being sent to it by her brain. She was so preoccupied with defending herself that she hadn’t noticed that I was standing there topless with a big, black dildo hanging lewdly between my ample thighs.

“You make such a pretty girl, Charity,” I truthfully said, ignoring the sizable lump that distended the front of her panties. “But I think it’s time for you to become a woman.”

Charity didn’t have to say a word in response. Her broad smile and the telltale twitch from the secret hidden in her panties told me everything I needed to know. I instructed her to bring me the lube from the nightstand drawer and to return to the foot of the bed where I stood.

She looked up at me lovingly with those deep blue eyes and asked, “what do I do now, mom?”

“Mistress Sarah,” I corrected, and looked down at the realistic latex phallus, tacitly answering her question.

The look in her eyes changed to recognition and she flipped the cap on the lube and applied a generous amount to her small hands. She tenderly spread the slippery substance on the strap-on, making it glisten in the afternoon sunlight. She subconsciously licked her lips as she was massaging the rubber cock, and I guessed she was secretly wishing it was the real thing.

“Get on your hands and knees,” I commanded and stepped closer to the bed. She looked back over her shoulder nervously as I inserted my cock into the leg-hole of her panties, and gently rocked it back and forth over the smooth skin of her ass.

She reached back between her legs and released her cock from the constraint of her panties, tucking the waistband down under her balls. She then looked back at me nervously and said, “I’m sorry Mo...I mean Mistress Sarah...was it alright for me to do that?”

“I’ll let it go this time,” I said, rubbing the palms of my hands over the globes of her ass, “but if you touch yourself again without permission, you will be punished.”

“Thank you, Mistress,” Charity replied as she blushed, and braced herself on her elbows as my cock was now traveling within the valley of her backside. She took in a large gasp of breath as I nudged her virgin starfish with the bulbous head of the fake penis.

“Just try to relax and bear down like you’re trying to poop,” I instructed, as I increased the pressure on her tight backdoor. She followed direction like a good little pet and the thick ridge popped in past her sphincter.

“Ahhhhhh,” she moaned breathlessly and turned back to me with a mixed expression of love, gratitude, pain, pleasure and intense desire.

I placed my hands back on her hips and began to push more of the thick shaft into her tight ass. She closed her eyes and rested her forehead on the bedspread and hissed as she felt the plastic balls rubbing against her own.

I started rocking my hips, fucking her slowly and picked up the pace as I felt her body adjust and accept the intruder into her unused channel. The base of the strap-on was rubbing on my clit which sent marvelous vibrations through my body, and I knew it wouldn’t be long until we would both be coming.

“Roll over,” I commanded, as I withdrew the full shaft from her ass, “I want to look into your eyes when we cum.“ She flipped over obediently and smiled up at me, which I assumed was in anticipation of feeling the large dildo spread her open once again. I reached forward and pulled the panties down her hairless legs, and she courteously lifted her butt to assist with removing them.

I placed her slender calves upon my shoulders and pulled on her thighs to position her pussy at the edge of the bed. I rotated my hips to push the dildo back into her, still holding her thighs, and smiled back down at her as I felt her push back to aid in its entry.

We fucked each other earnestly and I watched as her cock throbbed and twitched. The pad of the harness had me on the brink of an orgasm, and I could tell Charity was close to cumming too.

“Lift up the cammy,” I barked between grunts, not wanting to stain the new lingerie.

She pulled the hem up to her chin just as her orgasm erupted all over her flat belly. My own orgasm was triggered by the sight of the puddles of cum that pooled on her belly and dripped down over her side. I pushed the full length of “Big Mike” into her bowels and held her thighs to my breasts. My body shook violently as four months of neglect were wiped clean in a single powerful orgasm.

I collapsed on the bed next to Charity and cuddled her to my heaving chest. “After you get cleaned up,” I whispered as I rubbed her back, “you can move your clothes and things in here.”

“What about dad?” she asked, lazily drawing circles on my breasts with the tips of her fingers.

“Oh, I think he will fit in nicely between us when he gets home,” I replied, and watched her face closely as I waited for the true meaning of that statement to sink in.

Al Harlow likes this.
  2. Al Harlow

Al Harlow Well-Known Member

Wow. Different. Not my cup of tea as the Brits would say. Extremely well written in my humble opinion. I think if you had to write about a picture of a rock, it would soon become the most sexiest turned on rock on this third rock from the sun!

Mitchie likes this.
  3. Chuckles the Clown

Chuckles the Clown Well-Known Member

An excellent read! What struck me most about this one is the raw, unapologetic lust! You're a talented writer, Mitchie, I always love your stuff.

Mitchie likes this.
  4. Koontz

Koontz Well-Known Member

I agree with Chuck this was raw lust straight and to the point. No beating around the bush here. Very good read!!! You have a wonderful talent and are definitely a great writer. I look forward to reading more of your work!

Mitchie likes this.
  5. A_GIRL_NAMED_SAM

A_GIRL_NAMED_SAM Tom's Blonde Soulmate CAW Winner KAW Winner

Girl, you can write about the strangest stuff and make it sound like something everyone wants to try at least once! Now I know just how 'Charity' felt when that dildo did it's number back there! And that's based on personal experience (but without the dildo!). Your usual great work, something we've come to expect and admire.

bottom.gif

Here's a bit of 'inspiration' for the next installment!

Redbeard1031 and Mitchie like this.
  6. Redbeard1031

Redbeard1031 Well-Known Member

Lust just like Charity also begins at home. Thanks for your submission very well written.

Mitchie likes this.
  7. Uncle B

Uncle B Well-Known Member 3-Time CAW Winner

I can't really say that this did anything for me personally, but I can respect the writing. I like the idea of writing a story to match a picture. It takes the writer out of their comfort zone and makes them use different writing muscles.

Good job.

Mitchie likes this.
  8. Im not telling

Im not telling Active Member

A nice easy read. good story line and easy to follow. Well done.

9. Nightowl

Nightowl New Member

As I have aready said, you are a great writer. I enjoyed reading this. Thank you for another wonderful story.