CAW 33 - Snowed In

Discussion in 'Calling All Writers - CAW 33' started by HCB0414, Mar 4, 2018.

1. HCB0414

HCB0414 Well-Known Member Multi-CAW Finalist 2-Time CAW SS Winner

Snowed In

The snow was falling much heaver than it was just a few minutes ago. Much too heavy for me to keep trying to drive in. It would be one thing if it were just me, but I have another person to worry about also.

I had decided to take a road trip to see my family and friends, since I wasn't able to go down during the Christmas holiday. Work is much too busy during the holidays, and right now it has slowed down a lot. However I know it will pick back up soon, so I seized the opportunity to take the trip. Some friends of mine took the opportunity to ask me to bring their daughter home from college, and bring her back on my way back.

Friends? No not really... they were never my friends. These are the type of people who hear that you are driving down will call you for the first time in three years and ask for a favor. Not once ever saying thank you, or offering to pay you some gas money. No they just expect it, because you know you're going “right by there.”

By the way going “right by there” was going three hours out of the way to pick her up, and driving another three hours back to get on the fastest highway down. If it wasn't for the fact that I love this girl and have since the first time I met her fifteen years ago when she was four, I would have told them no. She in no way deserves the way they treat her, pretty much since the day she was born. How she stayed so positive, and sweet in life only God knows.

Her parents are always getting high on pot, and if they aren't it's because they just woke up and haven't rolled up a joint yet. They either treat her like she is invisible or they treat her like she is their maid and live in babysitter. I believe they were high when they named her Rhiannon. Well the name itself I don't mind, in fact if I never heard the Stevie Nicks song before I would still consider the name Rhiannon a beautiful name. No they were high when they gave her, her the middle name of Moon. A middle name that even makes her cringe at the sound of it.

“Well I don't think we are going to make it home tonight.” I told her as I slowly turned off the highway in hopes of finding a hotel, or motel. I actually don't think we would have made it tonight even without the snow, the extra six hour drive has really exhausted me. “You don't mind if I get us a room for the night, do ya?”

“No, that's fine. It will be nice to get out and move around a bit.”

Rhiannon hadn't said much the trip so it was nice to hear her voice for the first time in a couple of hours. Although right now the snow is coming down pretty heavy, and I needed to really pay attention, and try not to hit the accelerator too hard for fear of sliding all over the road.

After driving for what seemed like two hours (it was more like twenty five minutes) at approximately ten miles an hour, I slowly turned my car into a hotel parking lot. The vehicle slid to a stop and almost hitting a lamp post that was the only source of light to direct us to the lobby door.

Getting out of the car was a lot easier in my mind than it was to physically move in that much snow. I was prepared for the snow, but what I didn't know was there was ice under the snow and when my boot touched the ground my whole body was almost introduced to the pavement. I was able to catch myself before completely falling. Walking ever so slowly to the passenger side door I helped Rhiannon out and she held onto my arm as we went into the hotel.

We stomped our feet off before walking up to the desk, where a really beautiful young girl was working behind. I found myself hypnotized looking into her eyes which were two different colors. If it weren't for the fact that she was wearing glasses I would have thought she was wearing colored contacts. Her blue right eye followed nicely by her green left eye, I tell you I could look into them for the rest of my life.

“May we please get a room with two double beds?” I asked trying hard not to drool. Strange I have been with many women in my life, but I don't think even in my teenage years has a girl ever given me a hard on with just her eyes.

“I'm sorry, but the only room available only has a single bed. Wait no that can't be.”

“What's wrong? There isn't a room?” I asked fearing that I was going to have to find another hotel in this blizzard.

“No there's a room available for you, it's just I thought there were two rooms left. I was going to take one so I didn't have to drive home in this storm. Now I am screwed, because somehow I gave out a room and don't remember. I am not looking forward to driving in that.”

I could definitely understand what she was telling me. I wanted to tell her, hey share a room with me. However I wasn't the only one going to be in that room. I turned around and looked at Rhiannon who was sitting on a chair tapping away on her phone.

“Hey, Rhiannon! Would you come here a minute?” Rhiannon not taking her eyes off of her phone, stood up and walked over to the desk. As she walked I quickly glanced at the name tag of the girl behind the desk. That was something I would normally do before hand, but I was hypnotized by her lovely eyes.

“Rhiannon, this is Kayla. She found us a room, however it only has one bed. I don't think that would be a problem, however it is a room she was hoping to take herself so she wouldn't have to drive in this horrible blizzard.”

I stopped momentarily to study the faces of both Rhiannon, and Kayla, knowing that neither of them knew where I was going with what I was saying I continued. “I was wondering if we could share the room with her, you ladies could share the bed and I could take the floor.”

The surprised look on both of their faces almost made me burst out in laughter, I didn't though because the truth of the matter is I was very serious. There were two reasons I proposed this solution, one I truly am concerned with people's safety especially when they are fearing doing something like driving on dangerous roads.

Two if both of them agree I would try to find a way to get Rhiannon out of the room for awhile and see if I can stare into Kayla's eyes as she sucks my cock. I know that is something that may not really happen, but a guy can fantasize right? Even if I couldn't manage that there is a good chance I could see her with little to no clothes on.

“Look I know it is a strange request, but I kind of feel bad that we are taking the last room. I don't want to drive anymore in this weather, and it wouldn't be right to tell someone else they have to.”

“Oh, I couldn't possibly impose on you two. Besides we don't even know each other.” Kayla chimed in.

“No, Josh is right. You shouldn't have to go out in this. I am comfortable with the idea. If you want to share the room, then please consider the offer and join us before trying to go out in the storm. I just read that it isn't going to let up until late tomorrow night.”

Now it was my turn to look surprised, here I was thinking that I was going to have to try and convince Rhiannon to share our room, but she quickly took my side and was more than willing to try and convince Kayla. Now I was wondering if Rhiannon had also fallen into a hypnotic trance looking into Kayla's eyes. I am not sure if Rhiannon was straight, a lesbian, or even bisexual. We always talked about a lot of things though out the years but the subject of her romantic or even her sex life is... something we never touched upon.

It is kind of strange to think about, I always think of her as the niece I never had, and I still think of her as the little kid I would chase around the yard and catch and tickle her till she said stop. Then run after her again when she would take off and say “do it again.”

I am not blind though so I have seen how much she has grown up the past few years. She is nineteen now, but she is short about five foot two inches tall, with long thick dark hair, which makes her baby blue eyes really pop when she has her hair down. She likes wearing spandex leggings that always make her little bubble butt look much bigger than I think it really is. When it's warmer she tends to wear a low neck line shirts that show off her cleavage. I have never been good at guessing cup sizes but she has to have to be in a B cup if not then a C cup. Although I believe she may wear push up bras to make them look bigger, however I don't know for sure.

“You two are very sweet.” Kayla says with a lovely smile. “I will keep that in mind if I can't come up with a better option, when my shift ends in an hour.” She then turns and grabs two electronic keys and activates them, and then puts them both into little envelope. “Your room number is four hundred and fourteen, you go down the hall that is on my right your left and take the first elevator to the forth floor, turn right out of the elevator and your room is the last room on your right.”

As she hands the key cards to me I make every effort to run my fingers over hers, and lean over the desk and look into her eyes and tell her. “I hope to see you when your shift ends.” I flash her a quick smile and a small wink as I take the key cards from her hand.

Opening the door to our hotel room, and after turning on the light I was somehow sent back in time. The room needed a serious make over. Other than the plasma television and maybe a new bed and bedding everything else looked like room from the seventies maybe even the eighties. Think shag carpeting plaid curtains, the bathroom tiles looked like they were the linoleum from my grandparents house. There was a strange picture over the headboard that had a candelabra sitting on a table, that was it just a candelabra sitting on a table.

“Groovy!” Rhiannon said in a sarcastic tone that made me laugh out load.

“Well it is a whole lot better than driving to find another hotel.” I tell her though my laughs.

We each went over to a bed side table and began to put our clothes into the drawers. With the uncertainty that Kayla may or may not be joining us tonight, I took my normal place on the bed on the left side. I prefer to lay on the right side of my body, and sleeping on the left side of the bed always allows me to either spoon the person I am laying in bed with or it allows me to be completely comfortable if we were to make out. Although neither of those will happen if I am sharing a bed with Rhiannon.

I opened the curtains to check out our view. It wasn't anything spectacular, but at least it wasn't a bunch of ugly buildings or the parking lot. From where we were you could see the a small forest and almost directly below us was a small park kids could use when it is warmer weather. Nothing fancy a swing set and a couple of slides, and a jungle gym. The snow coming down made it look very beautiful out. However it the flakes coming down looked as if they were golf balls coming down, and every few seconds the wind would pick up and then you couldn't see anything.

“Wow it is coming down a lot harder now.” I say trying to make small talk.

“Yep.” Is all I get from Rhiannon as she never looks up from her phone.

“I think I will squat down and take a huge crap right here in the middle of the floor.” She finally looks up with a grossed out look on her face. “Oh you are listing to me. What is so interesting on your phone? You haven't said very much since I picked you up. Usually you are talking my ear off.”

“I'm sorry! I am actually texting and arguing with my parents. They are so unfair. I told them that we had to get off the road and get a room because of the storm and it's as if they don't care. They keep saying they need me home to watch my bothers. Like they couldn't find a babysitter or even ask my grandparents to watch them. I am in college and paying for it myself and they would rather me be there being their maid and live in nanny.”

“Wow! I am so sorry. When they asked me to pick you up, they told me that you wanted to come home for the week. That's why I agreed, I should have known better. They always have a different agenda than what they say, for that I am really sorry.”

“It's okay, I have been upset since yesterday when they demanded me to come home so they can go somewhere for a few days, and I guess I have been taken it out on you. I was glad when my parents told me you were picking me up. I always enjoy see you, and honestly I am happy we had to get off the road so I didn't have to go home and see my parents. I thought I would be finally done with all the guilt trips and manipulations or at the very least a little bit of respect from them, by getting enough scholarships where I can pay for the rest of it with what I saved over the years and a part time job.”

“You know you could always call me if you need help with money. I know how much, and how hard you worked to do what you are doing now. I am very proud of you sweetie.” I say as I walked over to her to give her a hug. “Hey I tell you what why don't you tell your parents that your phone is about to die and you just realized you forgot your charging cord, and we sit here and look for a movie to watch; my treat.” The smile she gave me just about melted my heart, then she reached up and hugged my neck.

We were sitting with our backs on pillows against the headboard watching a movie when we heard a knock on the door. It's strange that it had only been a little more than an hour, but after conversation Rhiannon and I had about her parents and focusing on the movie I totally forgot about the offer I made to Kayla. So I was a bit surprised when I opened the door to see her on the other side holding a small duffle bag.

“Is your offer to share the room still good?” She said with the look of uncertainty.

“Yes it is.” I reply back as I opened the door wider to allow her access into the room. “To be honest I actually didn't think you would accept the offer. You know me being a strange guy asking you to spend the night him. Have you ever watched a horror film, this would be the part where the hot, naive girl gets killed.” The look on her face was priceless and it took everything I had not to crack up laughing, then I failed.

“He's joking! Josh wouldn't hurt a butterfly, and I know this because I actually seen him trip over his own feet trying not to accidentally step on one.” Rhiannon exclaimed as she stood up to help Kayla with her bag.

“Well if you were trying to give me a scare... well you did. I almost peed a little. I debated long and hard about coming up here. A few people that I work who claimed a room earlier in the day offered me to stay with them too, but I really don't even like working with them... let alone sharing a room with one of them. I thought that you and your daughter would be a better option then those idiots.”

Rhiannon and I looked at each other for a moment before I said, “she isn't my daughter or even my step daughter. She is a good friend of mine's brother and sister in law's daughter. Wow that sounds very confusing when I say it out load, I have known her since she was about four years old or so.”

“Oh well that's sweet.” Kayla said as she sat down on the bed and hiked up her skirt a bit and began to take off her silk stockings. “Sorry, I hate wearing these, but I have to for work.”

I was more sorry that she didn't hike up her skirt higher to show me what kind of panties she is wearing. I knew that my chances with her were very slim, but it won't stop me from imagining her taking off the rest of her clothes and letting me have my way with her. I better stop thinking about it now though or I am about to pitch a tent.

I didn't realize it earlier, mainly because Kayla was sitting and was behind a desk, but she was almost the same height as Rhiannon, maybe an inch or two taller. She had a petite frame with a small handful sized breast, would be the best way to describe them. I mean I did say I wasn't very good at guessing cup size. When she let down her light blonde hair from the bun she had up for work it fell half way down her back, making her look younger than she had just a moment before. Her eyes were her best feature by far. I use to know a girl with two different color eyes when I was in high school, and if I wasn't so shy back then I would have asked her out. That was then, but Kayla's eyes are here now. I swear if she would wink one and then the other I might cream my pants.

“Oh, I snagged a few complementary meal vouchers for the restaurant. I know it isn't much but it is just a little way for me to say thank you for sharing your room.” Kayla reached into her bag and pulled out a handful of vouchers. “They are good for any meal except the sushi rolls... well you could get it but I really wouldn't recommend it.”

The way she scrunched up her face when saying that was absolutely adorable. Rhiannon and I thanked her, and then offered her to watch a movie with us. Kayla didn't mind watching it when it was half way in, because she had seen it before. She made herself comfortable in between myself and Rhiannon, and I believe started to relax about being in a hotel room with two complete strangers. If Rhiannon was nervous about her being there she made no noticeable signs that she was.

The movie ended a little after four o'clock. Strange twelve hours ago I started my day, got on the road at five this morning drove an hour before turning off the highway and driving three hours to pick up Rhiannon at nine, another three hours to get back on the highway and in that time the snow started to fall. I drove for an hour or so before stopping here to wait out the storm. Kayla joined us when her shift ended at three and here we are.

“I would suggest we go down to the restaurant, but they take a couple hour break in between lunch and dinner and don't open back up till five o'clock. So do you two want to play a game?” Kayla said as she scooted down the bed fixing her skirt as she stood up.

“What kind of game?” Rhiannon asked being very interested.

“Well, have you ever played Truth or Dare?”

I shot her a confused look. I understood that I was the oldest person in the room, but that's a game junior high school kids play in the woods trying to see how far they can go with each other before getting caught.

“Truth or Dare?” I replied to her. “How old are you?”

“I'm twenty four.” Kayla quickly says shaking off the question. “I am not asking to play Truth or Dare, just using that game to try to describe the game I am suggesting. Truth or Dare as you know is a game that challenges us to either tell the truth or do a dare. My game is only truths. You two know each other, but I don't know either of you and you two don't know me. So what I am asking is we all ask each other questions, so I can get to know you and you can get to know me.”

Kayla's game made a lot of sense, I know I made the joke earlier about the hot girl being killed in a horror film, but how do we know she isn't a hot girl who kills people. I don't think she is, but I believe this was a way for her to know if she made the right choice of coming up to this room. Rhiannon and I shared a look and gave each other a little nod, then said okay to Kayla.

Kayla's flashed us a big smile, a hopped back on the bed crossed her legs, allowing me to get a quick glimpse of her panties they were dark maybe black or blue, I wasn't able to get a good look before Kayla adjusted herself.

“I'll start.” she said as she looked at each of us. “Josh are you or have you ever been married?”

“No I am not married, but I was married once.”

“Wait, you were married?” Rhiannon asked me in a very shocked tone.

“Yes, I was. It was a long time ago. You may not remember her you were only four or five at the time. Her name was Pamela, and we were married for about a year before she went crazy thinking I was cheating on her and she tried to kill me. I wasn't cheating on her, but after she stabbed me with a switchblade knife, I had her arrested and expedited our divorce.”

“Oh, I remember Pamela, I didn't know you two were married though. Well that explains why she just disappeared. Wow, she stabbed you?”

“Yeah, right in the back of my leg right under my butt. Crazy bitch was trying to stab my junk. Why she thought she could stab that through my butt is anybodies guess, but like I said she was crazy.” As I was saying that, I subconsciously started rubbing the area that I was stabbed at so many years ago.

“I do believe it is my turn.” I said as I turned my attention to Kayla. “So how about you? Are you or have you been married, or a crazy ex boyfriend wearing a leather jacket, with a revolver in the pocket, and armed with a automatic rifle right outside our door?”

Kayla laughs, and shakes her head. “No I am single and never been married. I was engaged last year but he actually was cheating on me, then he took off.” Not missing a beat she turned her face to Rhiannon and asked, “how about you, dating anyone?”

Rhiannon looked at Kayla, then back at me before answering. “No, I don't really date. I have tried to date a few guys but never anything serious, because... well because I don't want them to meet my parents... well that and they never really measure up.”

“Measure up to what?” Kayla asked.

“To the type of guy I am looking for.”

“What type of guy are you looking for?” I asked. Seeing how we never talk about her dating life I was very curious. Rhiannon thought long about it, almost as if she didn't want to answer. When she did her answer was something I never would have guessed.

“Well...” She started. “Well someone like you Josh.” She finally answered her face turning bright red.

“Me? Why me?” I was taken aback by her statement. I tried to think what I had done to make her compare guys she dated to me.

“Think about it Josh, my parents are total drunks and potheads, always ordering me around. My own dad never spending time with his own daughter. I never not once ever went to a father daughter dance with him because he doesn't like crowds. I call you, and you would drop everything and come, you would rent a tux, buy me a new dress, get a limo and show me a wonderful time, by taking me out to eat before going to the dance. Every time I ask, you always show up. You never told me no, and you were never too busy. You... someone who lives a few states away were more of a father to me than my own father. So yeah I compare guys I date to the best man I know, and they never measure up, not even close.”

Tears were flowing down her face, and I wrapped her in my arms. I had no idea that she thought so highly of me. I always tried to be a good friend to her. I always saw how her parents treated her even when they would act different with many people around, I saw through them. So I made myself and her a promise that I would always be there for her if she needed me.

After a few minutes, Rhiannon calmed down, and stopped crying. “Why don't we take a break and walk down to the restaurant and get something to eat.” I say as I try to break the awkwardness that was filling the room.

“Yeah some food sounds good right about now.” Kayla chimed in trying to be helpful. I gave her a small smile as my way of saying thank you to her.

“You two can go, I actually want to take a shower and relax alone for awhile. I am sure my face is all red and makeup has to be totally all smeared across my face. I am so embarrassed right now as it is I don't need anymore.”

“Are you sure sweetie?” I asked, but she just looked at me and I knew her being alone for awhile is what she needed. “Alright, do you want us to bring you back anything?”

“No, I will go down later and figure out what I want.” She said as she got up and grabbed a few things out of the drawer where she put them and headed for the bathroom for her shower.

The elevator ride down with Kayla was silent. It wasn't for the lack of caring, it was just my mind was elsewhere at the moment. As we walked to where the restaurant was it was very obvious that they were still closed. Even though Kayla's game didn't last all that long, it felt like hours ago. Reality though it was about fifteen, twenty minutes ago. So we were about twenty minutes early for the dinner shift to start.

Kayla who works at the hotel just opens the door and walks in, and told the man who was setting up that we were going to have a seat in one of the booths, and we will be there when they were ready to start serving.

“Will the dinner crew be able to work in this storm?” I ask remembering why I was here at the hotel.

“Oh there are only a few people that work for the restaurant, and they all live a couple of the suites here at the hotel, so they don't have much of an excuse why they can't make it in.” She says with a sinister smile, before turning serious again. “I'm sorry for starting that game. I didn't know it was going to bring up tough stuff like that, I just wanted to get to know you two a little better.”

“Kayla, it's fine. What happened was not your fault, I think she has been holding on to that for a long time. I just wish that there was something more I could have done. There was a lot of things I should have said to her parents that I never did, because I didn't want them to lock m out of her life.”

“Josh, don't go there. From what I heard up in that room you did what you could, and for a girl who isn't even related to you. I wish I had someone like you around growing up, I never knew my father because he was killed in an accident before I was born. My mom told me about him but I never got to experience who he really was.”

“But I am effecting her dating life, she may be rejecting really great guys, but because they don't do something I may do she is dumping them.”

“Josh, that may be a good thing. She could be comparing them to you and her actual father. If she is seeing any resemblance to her father, she knows they won't be good for her, because you showed her how she should be treated. In my book that is very special.”

I hadn't thought of it that way. Here I was beating myself up, because I thought I was ruining Rhiannon's love life. When there is a good chance I may have been keeping her from settling for a guy like her jerk of a father.

“Thank you.” I say to her as I reach for her hand. Kayla however ducked under the table and began to unzip my pants. To say I was surprised was a huge understatement. This was totally unexpected and my cock knew it and sprang up like it was a like a tulip in April. I looked around the empty restaurant and waited to hear the words that every girl who has seen my manhood for the first time say.

“Whoa!” I heard Kayla say under the table. Some girls say “Wow!” Some say “Holy Shit!” a few even said “Sweet baby Jesus!” which is a phase I don't really understand, but whatever they say they all say it with the same surprise tone in their voice.

Now I am not very hung as you might be thinking. No I am at most average length you know about six to seven inches long. No the reason every girl is so surprised is the width of my cock. Imagine a soda or beer can, now imagine it two to three inches wider, and that my friends it about the width of my cock.

Kayla came back up from under the table with a look of total shock. “Did you know you dick is almost as wide as the post holding this table up?”

“No I never seen it before in the almost forty years that I have been alive.” I say chuckling.

“I'm serious! It's huge!”

Now I am laughing hard, “Then the pressure is too high, get back down there and relieve some of that pressure.”

Kayla smiled then shook her head. “ I am sorry, I honestly don't know what came over me. I am usually not that forward, in fact I am not forward like that at all.”

Feeling a little too exposed I reach down and put my cock back into my pants then buttoned, and zipped back up. “It's okay.” I tell her as I finished zipping up. “I thought I was going to have my fantasy of the day actually come true.” I gave her a reassuring smile. “Honestly I am not upset.”

“I don't know what has come over me. Ever since you said hello a couple of hours ago and I saw you, I wanted to tear my clothes off and ride you like a bull in a rodeo. Heck when I took off my stockings in the room I really wanted hike my skirt and rub myself while you watched. I swear if Rhiannon wasn't there I think I would have. Oh my God! Why I am I telling you all this?” Her red face was soon covered by her hands trying to hide her embarrassment.

“To be honest I wished girls were as honest with their thoughts for me as you are right now. If we are being honest with each other, I got a little weak in the knees when I saw your beautiful eyes for the first time, then I imagined you looking up at me while you sucked me. I don't want you to think that's why I invited you to stay in our room. I truly felt bad you might have to drive in that horrible storm outside.”

Kayla smiled at me and I returned smile with one of my own. For the next few minutes we just sat and looked at each other. The silence was almost unbearable, but then she reached over and took and held my hand. The guy who worked in the restaurant came by and told us it would be another ten minutes or so. After he left I noticed Kayla looked very deep in thought.

“Everything okay?” I ask

“Hmm? Oh yeah everything is alright.”

“What are you thinking about?” I ask giving her a mischievous smile hoping I didn't somehow ruin the mood.

“Are we still being honest with each other?”

“I don't believe anything we have said to each other has stopped us from being honest yet.”

“I am wondering if my vagina will stretch to fit around your wide dick.”

“Do you want to find out?” I ask feeling the stirring in my pants once again.

“I do, but where? I know that's silly considering we are in a hotel but Rhiannon is our room.”

Standing up I led Kayla by the hand and led her to the bathroom. Seeing how the restaurant was still close and she was the only female around, we walked into the ladies room. Luckily for us there was a lock on the door and I turned it till I heard it latch.

Now I am about a full foot taller than she was so I bent down and gave her a kiss on the lips. Without breaking our kiss I took my hands and placed them under her armpits and lifted her off the ground. She took the hint and wrapped her legs around me. Soon our mouths opened allowing our tongues to meet for the first time. She tasted of strawberry candy, and I wondered when did she eat one.

I then moved my hand down her back to her bottom. Moving the loose material of her skirt I found the opening and moved my hand to find her tiny butt covered by her panties. I gently ran my finger tips all around her firm little rump before I ran them down the length of her butt crack to where her panties went from dry to very moist.

Kayla moaned into my mouth as one of my finger tips found her little button, and she began to shudder in my arms. Her arms squeezed my neck hard as her hips bucked around my torso. The front of her cotton panties went from being very moist to extremely wet.

Some men can go their whole lives without giving a female an orgasm, some try so hard that they fail miserably, others succeed but it may take them awhile. I always make sure I give them at least one before I finish, but I don't think I have ever given one that fast before, and never through panties.

“Wow... oh... my... wow!” Kayla said in between breaths. “That... has... never... happened before!”

“I guess guys aren't the only ones who finish quick.” I say smiling while looking into her beautiful eyes.

“I don't know... what it is.. that you are... doing to me...” she says in between breaths, “but everything about you... turns me on so much!”

Her body was still trembling as she held onto my neck, but I didn't let that stop me as I moved one of my fingers under her panties.

“Josh wait!” Kayla yelled out, before my finger could explore beyond her panties. The sound of panic made me think I was hurting her in someway.

“Are you okay? Am I hurting you?” I ask being very concerned.

“Oh no, you aren't hurting me.” Kayla starts telling me, as her breathing is getting more under control. “It's just I haven't had a boyfriend in almost a year, and I just remembered I haven't given myself the proper maintenance down there in a long time.” She finishes with a look of total disgust.

I smile at her as I slowly place her back on the floor. “Kayla, I am a few years away from being forty years old. I have seen my fair share of hairy snatches. Do me a favor and slide your panties off.”

Kayla smiles up at me and never breaks eye contact with me as she hikes her skirt up and reaches up and pulls her wet panties off. Then looking around as if where to put them, I hold out my hand and she hands them to me. I fold them neatly and shove them in one of my pant pockets. The inside of my pocket may not be very clean but it is a hell of a lot cleaner than a public restroom floor.

I then picked her back up and hold her high above my head, it took her a few seconds to understand what I wanted, and she began to put her legs on my shoulders and put her crotch even with my face. We smiled at each other me looking up at her as she started to pull the fabric of her skirt up and over her pubic area, giving me an amazing view of her curly blonde hair covered slit. Even though she had said she hadn't maintained it in awhile, you almost couldn't tell, the blonde hair was so light you could see right to her little slit that parted just a little as if to say “here I am, come kiss me.”

With both of my hands holding onto her back, I moved my head forward and wrapped my lips around her little swollen clit. Gently I started to suck on it while I moved the tip of my tongue to give it a little flick. I did this for maybe all of ten seconds before I felt her fingers grab my hair tightly and her legs squeezing around my neck, then her whole body begin to shake once more, and then the sound of her moans bouncing off the bathroom walls. At that moment all I could think about was that teen movie back in the late nineties where a teen boy having his first sexual encounter and orgasms twice in just a short amount of time where the girl didn't do much to get him off. Then someone yelled “AGAIN?!”

Her orgasm must have shot through her very hard because her hot juices flowed out of her like I busted a water pipe. I lapped up as much as I could, but there was a time where I thought my lifelong fear of drowning may come true. After some time had past and her body all but stopped shaking I lowered her back down on to the floor. I had to catch her as her legs were a little weak. After steadying herself she reached up and pulled me down by the neck and pushed her tongue hard into my mouth.

We made out for a few minutes before breaking free. “No guy has ever made me cum that hard and that fast before.” She said with a wide mouth smile. “That was incredible.”

“You know if I were the kind of guy that talked to other guys about my sex life, no one would believe me of what just happened.” I said half jokingly. “Look we have been in here awhile now, I want to do more but I also wouldn't want you to lose your job and me getting kicked out of the hotel in this storm. So why don't we order some food and bring it back up to the room.”

We started straightening our clothes, and I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror. My whole mouth, chin and down the front of my neck were glistening from Kayla's juices. I grabbed a few paper towels and smiled down at her as I cleaned myself off.

“Hey I tasted myself off your lips so I know I taste good.” She said as you ran a finger though her wet slit and then brought her finger up to her mouth and sucked her juices off of it. “Yep that is finger licking good!” She and I laugh as we unlocked the door and slowly opened it and checked to see if it was clear. Luckily for us it was.

After getting our food we headed back to the room, I was a little disappointed I didn't get the chance to get my cock wet, but I have a feeling I may get that chance later. In the elevator Kayla grabbed my arm with a look of horror on her face. “Shit! Do you still have my panties?!”

I let out a sigh of relief when I realized it wasn't all that serious, and then chuckled as I patted the pocket where her wet panties were. Walking down the hall I stopped and pulled Kayla to me. Her different colored eyes looking into mine, as I bent down to kiss her. We stayed there just a couple of minutes, and after we stopped kissing Kayla asked smiling, “what was that for?”

“I am not sure when the next time we would be able to do that so I seized the moment. Well that and I am not sure how Rhiannon will react if she found out.” I responded as we continued down the hall. Kayla quickly looped her arm into mine and placed her head on my arm as we walked.

We were smiling as I used the electronic key and opened the door. Our smiling faces quickly turned shock as we walked in. Rhiannon was laying in the middle of the bed naked from the waist down, with her legs opened wide. She had one of her breasts pulled out of her cami tank top and was massaging it with one hand, as her other hand was between her legs sliding a large pink dildo in and out of her freshly shaven pussy. Her eyes were shut tight as her moans echoed off the walls. How Kayla, and I didn't hear her from the hall will forever be a mystery. I do believe that was the reason she didn't hear us walk into the room.

“Oh yes Josh! Fuck me harder! Oh yes, yes, yes! AHHH! Oh my god!” Hear moans of pleasure came to screams of total embarrassment, as well as being scared when she opened her eyes a little and saw Kayla, and myself were in the room watching her. She jumped off the bed pushed her back up against the wall and tried very hard to cover herself with her hands. The dildo sat in the middle of the comforter, like a pink exclamation point to her embarrassment.

Now this all happened in a matter of seconds, and it was a lot to take in. Did I just hear Rhiannon, a girl who I have known since she was about four years old, the same girl who I use to take to fun restaurants, and shopping, and to movies, and get ice cream with, scream out my name while she pleasured herself? The same girl who on more than one occasion I had crying on my shoulder because of her parents wouldn't allow her to something that they would let their other children do even though they were much younger.

I looked into Rhiannon's eyes and saw that tears were starting to build up. Then I realized something she was looking at the fact Kayla still had her arm linked with mine. I have known in the past Rhiannon had a crush on me, but that was when she was like nine or ten. I had long thought she had outgrew that, if she hadn't then she did a very good job at hiding it. However the tears building up wasn't from being caught, no they were there because she was heart broken seeing that Kayla and I were getting really friendly with each other.

I looked down at Kayla, and seeing her face I knew she was seeing what I was seeing. I gave her a little wink and she gave me a quick little smile, and I knew in that moment she was thinking what I was thinking. Kayla withdrew her arm from mine, and we both walked slowly over to where Rhiannon stood. It must have looked like we were about to attack her as we got on both sides of her.

Rhiannon's eyes darted to me then to Kayla, as she tried as hard as she could to cover her nakedness with her hands. Kayla took her hand and ran it though Rhiannon's dark hair. The look of confusion hit Rhiannon's face that quickly turned to a look of fear of what we might do. I knew I had to calm her fears and let her know that we weren't going to do anything she didn't want to happen.

“Rhiannon.” I say in a low tone, but loud enough for both her and Kayla could hear. “Look sweetie, I knew a long time ago you had a crush on me.” Her cheeks start to blush as she looks away from me, but I don't stop talking. “I had long thought you grew out of it, but with what was said earlier and what I had just walked into, I now know that you never grew out of it. Now did you?”

Rhiannon looked up at me, her hands still covering her sex. Kayla started to run her fingers up and down Rhiannon's arm giving her goosebumps. Rhiannon then shook her head confirming that she still had a crush on me. I gave her a reassuring smile.

“That's okay. Now normally I would never have thought of doing anything with you. I have always thought of you as a niece I never had, me being an only child I never had anyone to spoil with gifts and special outings. I found out about twelve years ago I can't have children, so I tried to also be a father figure to you as well. Especially since your dad will never win and father of the year awards from you. However I never, not once ever stopped to think on how what I was doing with you over the years would effect how you viewed relationships.”

I could now see that she was starting to relax and even though Kayla was massaging Rhiannon's shoulder, she wasn't paying any attention to Kayla but was fully listening to what I was saying.

“Now I want you to think long and hard about this, because if you want me to do anything with you, I want you to know that is a line that neither of us can ever go back to. If you tell me that you don't want to, then that is fine. You will not break my heart, and we can feel awkward for the next few days, but I will be perfectly fine with that as long as you are okay with it.”

I could see in her eyes that she was thinking of all the ways this night could go, and maybe all the ways it could go in the future whether good or bad. I then looked at Kayla and saw her looking at me in a very seductive way. I knew that she really wants to finish what we started earlier.

“Um...” Rhiannon started to say breaking the silence. “First I want to confess something, five years ago when you came down for a visit and were staying with your parents and I was allowed to sleep over because you were going to take me to a water park, do you remember?”

I thought about it for a quick moment and then remembered. That was the summer she was about to turn fifteen, but I wasn't going to be there to celebrate with her the day of her birthday. I wanted to do something special with her so I took her to a theme park that also had a water park in it. We really enjoyed the water on that very hot day. I nodded my head to let her know I remembered.

“Well that night I was very excited to go, that I couldn't sleep and got up to get a drink. I noticed that your light was on in your room and thought that we could talk for a while. Your door was open just a little so I peaked in to make sure you didn't fall asleep with the light on. What I saw was you were watching a porno and you had your thing out and stroking it.”

I could tell where this was going, she had seen my fat cock and was scared of what it might feel like if I were to try and put into her. However what she said next told me that I was dead wrong.

“You were right Josh, I had a crush on you when I was younger but then as time passed and we saw less of each other since you moved that crush faded. However that night was the first time I had seen a man's member that wasn't one of my little brother's. I started to feel things I never really felt before. I mean I felt a little tingle now and then when I was next to a good looking guy, but this was on a whole different level. Before I knew it I had pulled down my pajama pants then my hands were in my panties rubbing myself. That was the first time I had ever touched myself, man was I so wet, and when I saw you shoot off your load I came so hard that I was scared I was going to wake your parents who were just across the hall. I was also surprised you didn't hear me but then again the moans on the screen probably drowned me out.”

I didn't know what to say, I couldn't believe that I was that foolish that I left the door opened a little that someone saw me masturbate. Even if it was almost five years ago, still I am usually careful when I know other people are in the house. I was so deep in thought I didn't even notice that Kayla had moved to the bed and had hiked her skirt up and was sliding a finger up and down her wet hole. She maybe a strange person, but I was liking her more and more. As I was watching her I felt Rhiannon's hand start to unbutton my pants.

“I've been wanting to see it again for so long, please let me touch it and let me feel it in my hands. I want to cross that line with you Josh, I have never let a guy fuck me, the only things that have been inside me were my fingers and that dildo. The few guys I have dated all had skinny little pricks and I have always wanted the first fat dick I had ever seen to be the first inside me filling me like I no one else could.”

She finally managed to free my manhood and held it in both her hands. “Oh... my!” She exclaimed as she started to slowly moved her hands up and down the length of it. “It is so much more glorious up close. Kayla?” Rhiannon turned her head to face the other girl who now had two of her fingers deep inside of herself. “Have you felt this inside you yet?”

“No, I actually got frightened when I saw it at first, but I so want to feel it stretch me out.” Kayla said breathlessly, but her eyes were locked on my rock hard cock.

I was in a daze of confusion of what was happening around me, everything happening so fast I didn't have time to think. Then I snapped out of it, this wasn't my first time I had two girls who were horny for my shaft. Back in high school I actually had a three way with twin sisters. Those horny nymphs loved sharing my cock almost as much as they loved eating themselves out.

This was different though. One of the hot little girls in this room was someone I had watched grow up from a young child. When I had proposed that we could cross the line, I actually thought I would scare Rhiannon from the possibility of ruining our relationship, not have her pull out my member and begin to stroke it like it was a long lost pet. However with most of my blood being used in my cock my thoughts of Rhiannon as a little girl soon faded away. Here she was a nineteen year old young lady half naked and wanting me to be her first. I always tried to make sure I could make her happy, so why would I fail her now.

I snapped out of my daze and took control. I picked Rhiannon up with ease and kissed her passionately, it took her by surprise at first but it didn't take her long to reciprocate. I then tossed her on the bed next to Kayla. As fast as I could I undressed. Rhiannon then took off her cami tank top, and Kayla slid out of her skirt and took off her blouse. Kayla's bra was light powder blue that had lace around it, when it was off her little nipples were like a pencil erasers sticking out of her very tiny breast.

They were almost complete opposites, Kayla with very light blonde hair, pale skin, and small firm breast, with a very beautiful patch of hair that very much matched the hair on her head. Rhiannon with her dark black hair, caramel tanned skin, with a much larger set of firm breast where her areolas were a lighter shade than her breast and nipples. Her smooth mons were a delight to look at.

Knelling on the bed I grabbed both of them by the backs of their heads and led them to my cock. They both quickly got the idea and each took a side and began to kiss it, before sliding their tongues up and down it never breaking eye contact with each other. Kayla was the first to put the head of it into her mouth. The tip of her tongue darting on the underside of the head my cock was an amazing feeling. She stretched her mouth as wide as she could to take as much of it into her mouth but she didn't get very far. That wasn't surprising, every blow job I ever had, every girl always tried to get it all in but fail. I think they see that it really isn't long that they should be able to, but it fills too much of their mouths and they can only manage to make it half way.

After sucking on it a few times, Kayla took her mouth away from it and offered it to Rhiannon. Rhiannon looked up at me and gave me a wink as she wrapped her lips around the head. She teased her tongue over the hole of my penis, then she reached her hands around my butt and pulled me closer to her mouth wide open as my cock disappeared, and for the first time in my sexual life a girl manged to take my fat cock completely into her mouth. I felt her throat muscles loosen and tighten as she tried as hard as she could to lick my balls.

Kayla seeing her struggle grabbed a hold of my nut sack and brought it up for Rhiannon, so she could finish her mission. Rhiannon was definitely proud of herself and tried to smile with my cock down her throat. She ended up running out of air and gagged, not going to lie the sensation of her throat muscles tightening and releasing as she gagged felt oddly good. Once she stopped coughing and caught her breath I leaned down and kissed her hard.

“That was the first time someone has actually got their mouth completely around my shaft.” I tell them both. “I never thought I would ever experience that, but then again I never thought I could make a girl cum twice by barely doing anything but that happened today too. Right Kayla?” I said looking Kayla right in her gorgeous two colored eyes as she blushed.

“I was so hot and horny from just being around you that I think that if you would have whispered in my ear I would had blown my juices all over the hallway carpet as we were walking.”

I leaned down again and kissed Rhiannon for a moment before I stopped and turned my attention to Kayla. Our tongues danced together for a few moments before I slowly pushed both girls faces close together. I watched as their lips connected, Kayla was very much into it, but I could tell Rhiannon wasn't. I made a mental note of it, then slid my hands between both of their legs and found that both were extremely hot and very wet.

They both shuddered as I inserted my middle and ring fingers into both of them. The girls got into a more comfortable position by laying down on their backs. I then curled my fingers upward and then towards me, a technique I like to call the “Peter Parker move.” Much like how the superhero uses the same movement to shoot out web from his hands. This was a move I learned in my twenties and has worked on every girl I have been with. By moving them like that inside of a girl at a certain pace will make them orgasm fast and hard. So hard in fact that it will make them squirt.

It didn't take long and soon I heard both of them moaning loud, and after a few more movements their bodies started shake. Rhiannon shot first, hers was more or less the same as most girls I have done this to, her juices shooting out only a few inches out of her vagina. Kayla on the other hand did what I had expected to do from our little fun earlier in the restaurant bathroom. She squirted hard and it shot out like she was firing a cannon. It was a long stream of fluid that shot over my right shoulder and over halfway across the room, if it were just few feet higher she would have hit the TV.

“What did you just do to me?” Rhiannon asked after she had calmed down from her orgasm. “That was incredible!”

I didn't answer, but laid down in between them. Pulling Rhiannon up and motioning for her to sit on my face. Her smile sent a thrill throughout my body. She grabbed a hold of the headboard and lowered herself down to my awaiting mouth. I could smell her body wash on her from her earlier shower, it smelt of vanilla and honey, and I smiled as I pushed my tongue into her little honey pot.

I then felt Kayla with a still shaking hand grab a hold of my cock and begin to suck it once more. I could tell she was trying to recreate what Rhiannon had preformed earlier, but she was failing at it. She then held me tight and I felt her legs straddle me and she slowly slid down onto me. She was tight, and very wet and slid relatively easy down my shaft, only stopping to slide back up to get my cock wet with her juice so it wouldn't chaff her as it entered.

As soon as she was fully engulf with my meat she remained still with her hands on my belly, then the next thing I know I was feeling her hot juices come flooding out of her like broken dam, her vaginal muscles squeezing my cock tight. I could hardly believe it, four times in about an hour span with only one time with me actually doing something to get her off.

I grabbed Rhiannon's ass and brought her sweet little snatch closer to my mouth. Her little clit was very aroused and was poking out its sheath. I wrapped my lips around it and sucked it, at first soft, then harder. With the tip of my tongue I began to flick around in a fury before opening my mouth and plunging it as far as I could into her.

Kayla's body stopped shaking, and she began riding me slowly, then picking up speed after a dozen or so times going up and down as she was finally getting comfortable with the size of my girth. I could tell Rhiannon was getting close to her next orgasm and doubled down on my efforts with my mouth and tongue.

Up until this day I was going on probably close to six months without a sexual encounter, and having these two hot young girls on top of me was definitely getting me close to shooting off. Rhiannon began to moan much louder and her thighs started to close tight around my head, and her juices started to flow into my mouth.

At the same time Kayla, (who apparently is a very horny little minx that gets off very fast and often) was starting round five. This time however she didn't stop her bucking on my cock. In fact she picked up speed and intensity and was fucking me with all she had. It was all too much for me, with Rhiannon's little pussy cumming in my mouth and Kayla's tight pussy squeezing the life out of my cock we all came together. I shot off so hard that I thought that it would have came out of Kayla's nose and ears.

I began to moan into Rhiannon's pussy, as her juices flooded my mouth and nose. I felt wave after wave of Kayla's cum hit my stomach and even up to my arms and off of Rhiannon's back as I continued drain my seed into her. The intensity of her orgasm caused her to fall off of my cock and onto the bed shaking like she was an epileptic. It actually scared me for a moment, but in between breaths and moans she assured us she was okay.

We all cuddled for a few moments, each of them on either side of me. We must have fallen asleep because the next thing I knew the room was almost completely dark. The only light was from the TV that was left on and the light shining from under the bathroom door. I could hear the shower running and looked and saw that it was Kayla who had gotten up to shower. Rhiannon was awake and was smiling at me.

“She just got in the shower.” Rhiannon told me. “Now I want my turn without her here to spoil my moment.”

“Are you jealous of her?” I asked chuckling.

“No, but I want my first time with you inside me, to be just us. I have been rubbing your dick in hopes that you would wake up, and it worked. Please, I want to feel you inside me now!”

Her pleading, put a smile on my face. I don't usually notice when I have a hard on when I wake up because it's and everyday occurrence. So I got to my knees and she spread her legs open. I dipped a finger into her to test the waters.

“I have been wet since you caught me with my dildo. I never thought getting caught like that would turn me on so much, I didn't mean to get caught but I am so glad that you caught me. I know you know that I have popped my cherry already, so don't worry about hurting me. I have been practicing taking your fat dick for a long time, that's how I could take you fully in my mouth. I was so happy when you told me that I was the first to ever do that.”

She grabbed a hold of cock and aimed it at her opening. “Now I want to fuck you, but I want you to not hold back, don't think of me as the little girl you watch grow up. Don't think of me as innocent either, I want you to fuck me as you would if we are long time lovers. Could you please do that?”

She looked as if I may reject her, with tears swelling up in her eyes. Her pleas didn't fall on deaf ears. I grabbed her and pulled her to me, her legs wrapping around me as our lips locked together, and my cock entered her.

We made love that night, and the next day as we were still snowed in. Kayla joined us a few more times before we left, and when the roads were finally safe enough to drive on we left. Kayla gave me her number and was a little sad to see us go, but we all promised to get together again. I didn't drive Rhiannon to her parents, but right back to her college, and I headed home.

After Rhiannon graduated college she moved in with me and started her own business as an affiliation to my business. Every now and again I see her as the little girl I knew as a child, and I guess I will always see her that way from time to time. However the rest of the time I see her as the woman she grew up to be, a woman who means the world to me, as I know I mean the world to her.

2. God

God God Staff Member Moderator Founder & Admin

3. 1 Toy Maker

1 Toy Maker Well-Known Member

Ahhh cute. And so fricken dirty! The premisis of a great tail. There are a few minor errors here and there, nothing a proof reader wont help. Great little tail oaurther. Damit is some of those letters rearranged.

4. ahorsewithnoname

ahorsewithnoname Author & Admin. Live. Love. Write! Win a Pulitzer! Staff Member Founder & Admin 7-Time CAW Winner 5-Time CAW SS Winner

My second read, and my second story about snow, lol!

Okay, I loved the premise of this story. Older guy, younger girl, smitten with him, then they get stuck, invite in the third girl. I liked the sex scenes, they were definitely hot, I liked the descriptions of the people, and the conversation flowed well enough for me to follow the entire story without pause.

So, good job of story telling!

HCB0414 likes this.
  5. Pars001

Pars001 #1 Knight Writer CAW Finalist KAW Winner

My first read while taking a break from writing. DAMN! I almost think I know who wrote this but I am usually wrong. Still the sex was intense enough to make me drool! Good job!

HCB0414 likes this.
  6. Redbeard1031

Redbeard1031 Well-Known Member

This was a great story again one that I could not stop reading until I reached the end. Thanks for your submission.

HCB0414 likes this.
  7. bestoneyet

bestoneyet Member

Loved it, every aspect of it, sent me straight to the bedroom. Very talented writing! I was going to give you several " Thumbs up" but the emojis aren't working!!

HCB0414 likes this.
  8. Stealth Eagle

Stealth Eagle Well-Known Member

Excellent story, a few mistakes but they did not hurt the plot. Thank you for writing.

HCB0414 likes this.
  9. Little Miss K

Little Miss K Naughty but Nice 3-Time CAW Winner CAW SS Winner

A soda can?!?!?!?! :eek::eek::eek:

I had to stop reading this, and run around my dorm room with a measuring tape. The best I could come up with for comparison was a Monster energy drink, or a votive candle my roommate has. I didn't try the candle, but I was only able to get my mouth around the top of the can. (It almost got stuck, and I started to panic thinking how to explain it to 911.)  If those are the author's real dimensions, then I hope you have a wonderful woman who is up for the task. If not, then you might have gone a little smaller with the description. :)

As Horse pointed out, there were many more than just a few errors. You skipped around from past to present tense the whole way through. I bet you would have caught it with a thorough read through. If you still don't think you would have caught them, you might consider asking someone to proof it for you. :)

I like the story, but I had a problem with it. To me, it seems like 2 different stories mashed into one. I'm okay with the threesome, but I feel like that only works for the Kayla side... A wild crazy fun one time thing that happened during a snow day. It's fun, and sexy, but really only a hot escapade.

Rhiannon's story is different, and the one that I really loved, and wanted to hear more about. It is a tender tale of falling in love with an older guy she had known her whole life. Hmmmmm... Why would I like that so much? :rolleyes: To have her first time with Josh be like that was a disappointment for me. :(

That is only my view. I was rooting for her. The fact that I cared about it is a compliment to the emotions that you put into her side of the story. I would have liked it to either be a happy romance, or a wild sex weekend... not both. :oops:

I did enjoy reading it, please don't think I hate it. :p

Still looking at the Monster can. :eek:

Last edited: Mar 12, 2018
    HCB0414, bistander and ejls like this.
  10. HCB0414

Good golly another story about being stuck inside because of the snow. I don't know why I am reading these today considering I was stuck inside all day yesterday because of the snow, and didn't get any action at all. Not like I could have even if I wanted to yesterday, most of the day was spent in pain when I slept wrong and my back, hip, and even my knees were hurting me. I am okay today a nice hot shower and a better night sleep seemed to help.

Well anyways enough about that, and onto your story. It was hot and steamy. and hot and sexy, and did I say hot? I once knew a girl whose name was not Kayla but she had two different colored eyes. They were nice to stare into. Nothing ever happened with her and I. Nothing ever did back then for me. However if you wrote this story without her involved in the action I think it may have been amazing also. I would loved to know how it would have gone with Josh and Rhiannon only.

I am not sure about sucking a guy that big but I have seen a few girls shove their fist into their mouths so I guess it is plausible that it could happen. Then again I guess anything is possible if you are determine enough and practice like a lot. Then again this is (I hope) a made up story where anything can happen because the people are made up and anything goes.

Don't worry too much about the tenses going back in forth I didn't notice on my first read though. However that is something a good proofreader would have picked up on. But I am guessing like me, as well as others, this was submitted under the wire and you didn't have the time to send it out, wait to get it back, and make the corrections before submitting it. In my opinion it didn't take away from the story.

Very good story, had me from start to finish.

11. Jeymar

Jeymar Dean of the Perverts CAW SS Winner

I like this story very much. A few mistakes but they didn't bother me too much. The above members gave you sufficient advice to learn more about how to avoid them in the future. Good luck.

HCB0414 likes this.
  12. Missrachael

Missrachael Well-Known Member Queen of Cheshire

Wow! Just wow!

Yes, there were some annoying little errors which should have been caught by a proof reader but I've got a confession!

I was so wet after reading this, I just had to have a play and I was like Kayla, I came so fast. That rarely happens! So yes, loved this story, well done!

HCB0414 likes this.
  13. ejls

ejls Moderator Staff Member Moderator CAW Founder 7-Time CAW Winner

Errors aside, this was a really well told story. I hope the author will take my next comment the way it is meant - a compliment. As I was reading it, I could see wantsomefun smiling. He would have loved this, and probably would have kicked himself for not have written it himself. Thanks so much for this; it was wonderful.

HCB0414 and Missrachael like this.
  14. bistander

bistander Well-Known Member Multi-CAW Finalist KAW Winner

Like many of the stories, including mine, this would have benefited from a proofreader.

Good story idea and use of the words and phrases. Thank you for taking the time and for giving us something to read. Great job.

HCB0414 likes this.
  15. Uncle B

Uncle B Well-Known Member 3-Time CAW Winner

I hate this theme that I created! Trying to read, and count words is just too hard for me. That I didn't catch all the words and phrases is on me.

I saw 13 uses, from all 3 lists, and I am sure the rest are there.

You gave me a story that I got into, and it was hard to see where you put all your choices. That is what this exercise is all about. It makes me smile that everyone did such a great job with this.

Thank you, and since I was late on commenting, way to go on a 3rd place finish!

HCB0414 likes this.
  16. 1 Toy Maker

1 Toy Maker Well-Known Member

Good job!

17. HCB0414

Let's see if I remember which ones I used.
    Accelerator
    Lamp post
    I'm sorry, but the only room available only has a single bed
    Spandex leggings
    Plasma
    Plaid curtains
    Linoleum
    Candelabra
    Groovy
    Silk Stockings
    Switchblade knife
    Leather Jacket
    Revolver
    Automatic rifle
    The dildo sat in the middle of the comfortable, like a pink exclamation point to her embarrassment