CAW 33 - Kevin Takes A Shot (Non-Entry)

Discussion in 'Calling All Writers - CAW 33' started by Uncle B, Mar 4, 2018.

1. Uncle B

Uncle B Well-Known Member 3-Time CAW Winner

Kevin Takes A Shot

Kevin really liked his job. Well, no, that isn’t right. Kevin loved his job. He pulled into the parking spot marked reserved, and looked out the window at the custom lighted sign that had been put up less than two months before. The Perfect Shot was written out in bold, red, printed letters with back lights. Then cursive writing below that, in blue neon, Photo Studio. With a sense of pride, he got out of the car, and walked to the front door. You see, Kevin was the owner, and this had been his dream ever since his high school photography club.

He unlocked the door, and punched in the code to turn off the alarm. The front showroom was inviting, with recessed lighting, and hidden spotlights pointing to the many portraits on the wall. There was a beautiful birdseye maple counter, that blended well with the hardwood floor, and two matching tables, that held four leather bound portfolios of his work. With comfortable chairs, it made a great place to view his life’s work. Looking around the place, he remembered what it had looked like 5 years ago when he had first bought it.

After working his ass off taking every job from weddings, engagement parties, bar mitzvahs, quinceaneras, and anything else that someone would pay him to photograph, he had signed the papers on his very own studio. It was only a rundown warehouse that had been built in the 40’s, but he had seen the potential. The large brick and mortar building was covered on three sides by huge windows that let in great natural light. The front reception area had been covered in a sickly looking green and yellow linoleum, and the office windows were draped in some yellow and brown plaid curtains that somehow made even those horrible floors look better. Even so, he knew he could transform the place. It took him weeks to tear it all out, and create his vision, but then he went to work on the rest.

With all of the space he had, he created many different sets. Anyone could pull down a backdrop, but he wanted his studio to be interactive, and allow his subjects to be a part of the scene they wanted to be photographed in. Of course he had the regular, ordinary, boring set for passport photos, and senior pictures, but there were many options for those wanting that certain, ‘special’, picture too.

He knew his vision would work, and he had the patience to wait until the community saw it too. That first year was tense. He took the jobs that came, and spent the rest of his time transforming his studio into what he had envisioned. If the truth be told, if it hadn’t have been for selling his plasma for $25 bucks a week, he probably would have starved to death. It’s amazing what you can do if you are willing to live on Top Ramen, and Craft Macaroni and Cheese.

The second year went better, and Kevin was seeing some profit coming in. It wasn’t near as much as he had hoped, but it was paying the bills. He could have even stopped getting the needle once a week, but who’s going to turn down free money? Noodles in sauce had at least turned into chicken breast or a burger… occasionally. He would have said he was happy. The bedlam of the family portrait of 4 screaming children was never his favorite, but he had a knack of always being able to get the right shot at the right time. It was his gift.

Eighteen months in is when he had that strange encounter that turned everything around. Across the street was Myrna’s Hair Creations. One afternoon, though he didn’t know what a hair creation was, Myrna herself walked through the door. She was a native of New Jersey, and was every bit the stereotype, and more! Her hair was as big as anything that he ever seen on a woman, but it was nothing compared to her large personality. She seemed to possess her own gravity field that would suck you into whatever subject that was on her mind at that moment.

She looked around at the portraits, then asked without any hint of decorum.

“Do you take any dirty pi’tures?”

Kevin was taken aback, but tried his best not to show his shock.

“I’m sorry? What do you mean?”

Myrna didn’t seem the least bit put out.

“I mean the sexy kind that women take to make their men horny for them again.”

Being a photographer, he had an eye that was trained to see the beauty in any subject. He looked at Myrna, and saw a thirty something woman, with big hair, and an open spirit that he could capture on film.

“Oh.” He tried to sound professional, though this was all new to him. “Do you mean boudoir photography?”

“Bood ware, or dirty pi’tures, call it what you like.” She was so loud, and demanding, that he was having trouble trying to think this through. “Can you take some pi’tures that will make Irving stop with that fantasy football league of his for at least one week?”

Kevin showed her around the studio, and they made an appointment for the following week. When she showed up, he was surprised that it wasn’t all some joke. He locked the doors, and spent the next two hours photographing her.

She was by no means unattractive. Like any woman, she had her flaws, but Kevin asked her to move, and pose to get the very best shot. Throughout the shoot, Myrna was willing to take his advice, and before either of them had even realized, she was in the nude. He was pleased with the shots he had taken, but was left wondering what had just happened.

Feeling embarrassed, Kevin shook her hand, gave her the memory card from the camera, and an appointment card, dated a week in the future.

“If you come back next week, we can discuss what prints you would like, and how you would like them printed.”

The results that he got were unexpected to say the least.

A full three days before her appointment, Myrna came in and interrupted a consultation about a family portrait.

“You have a beautiful family.” She said with her loud voice, and Jersey accent. “Trust me… this is the fella you want to take your pi’tures!”

Kevin got her to wait in his office, while he booked the shoot with the family. When he came in later, Myrna was ecstatic, and he heard the rest.

“You are a freakin’ wizard!” Myrna was beside herself with joy. “Whatever magic you used on those pi’tures was amazing. The celulite was erased, the wrinkles were gone, and you even had me believing that was me. Irv dropped everything when he saw them, and it made me feel like I did when we was first married.”

Kevin explained that he didn’t believe in retouching, or photoshop.

“Myrna, I assure you that those pictures are 100% you. They are undoctored, and only showing you, and all your natural beauty. I gave you the card straight from the camera. You are a beautiful woman, and I only used the right lighting, and poses to bring that out.”

She pulled him to her rather large bosom, and hugged him till he thought he would suffocate.

“I still say you are a magician! You might be the thing that brought the abracadabra back into my marriage. Irving has been like a teeneager since he looked at those… whatever you called them pi’tures.”

It was here that Kevin started to form a plan.

“Myrna. I would think that a lot of women come through your salon in a month. Do you talk to your customers about their private lives?”

“Do we?” Her laugh was as loud as a shot from a revolver. “I think most of them come for the gossip more than the cut and style. I’m not ashamed of being the town yenta, oh no.” She tapped her long manicured fingernail to her temple. “I consider it knowledge.”

“What if I were to give you some prints of your choice? Free of charge of course. I will even frame one for you to give to your Irving for a special occasion.” Kevin’s mind was working overtime. “We could even discuss another shoot in the future. All I would ask in return is for you to mention how pleased you were with your visit. Would that embarrass you too much? Do you think any of them might also be interested?”

“Embarrass me?” Another peal of that booming laugh. “Honey I might have a few of those put up in poster size. You made me look like one of them models in those sexy catalogues. As for whether any of them would be interested? That is the number one requested hair style, the Give Me Something That Will Make Him Notice Me Again cut.”

Kevin started to see the potential. He had never thought of doing this as a job, but if it brought in customers, and he could use his ability to always get the perfect shot to make them happy, then win win. If he got to see some women naked in the process? Well he certainly wasn't going to complain about that. It brought a smile to his face at how happy she was. If his job brought her this much pleasure, and could bring in even one more customer, then a few free prints, and another shoot with Myrna would be a major success.

“So you wouldn’t mind telling just a few of your customers about our shoot, and give me a good word?”

She looked at him like he was a slow learner.

Do you have any idea who I am?” Myrna put her arm around Kevin and gave him a squeeze. “Your next 500 customers will be hearing about this!

Myrna’s prediction of 500 might have been optimistic, but as it happens, maybe not as far off as he had first thought. It started with a trickle. A few housewives here, a couple of newlyweds there. It wasn’t much at all, but every customer that came in was treated like the highest paid supermodel, and he gave them all the best of his ability.

It turned out that his ability to get the perfect shot was exactly what these women wanted. He never asked the women to take off their clothes. Some never went beyond lingerie glamor shots. However, his compliments, and natural ability to put women at ease, more often ended with an erotic photo shoot that sent the women home with a boost of self confidence, and feeling sexy.

Soon the trickle turned into a steady stream. There was nothing in his ad in the paper that would suggest any of this side of the business, if you searched for anything other than photography, you wouldn’t get a hit for The Perfect Shot. It was all strictly word of mouth, and he had to wonder just how much did talk did women do?

He was constantly afraid of a jealous husband or lover, but so far the reaction had been nothing but positive. He had been stopped on the street, or while having lunch, and thanked for his work. One man even insisted on paying extra for a shoot he had done with his wife, saying, “She has always been beautiful to me, but you caught that part that only I have ever seen.”

Apart from the guy who came bursting in demanding his wife’s negatives, there had been no other backlash. He had explained to the man that he had given his wife the memory card, and that there was no need to burn the place to the ground. After convincing the jealous husband of his integrity, he had come up with a protocol, or a certain Code of Honor, if you will. That, and a top of the line security system had kept things running smoothly.

Five years after opening, and Kevin was loving his job. Those days of boxed meals were behind him, and steak, shrimp and even lobster were now on the menu. Well… occasionally. He maintained a fair balance between regular photography, and his more intimate shoots. It was surprising how many women would come in one week and take their clothes off, and a few weeks later come in and sit for a family portrait. Either way, he gave his best, and always got the shot.

There was only one problem. His personal life was a complete failure. Though he got to enjoy nude women on a regular basis, he hadn’t had a date in years. Women that were taking sexy pictures of themselves for their lovers weren't looking to date, and while he had received some setups, nobody wanted to go out with the guy who had seen their relatives, or in-laws naked.

The chime from the door drew him out of his reverie. A beautiful young woman walked in, and approached the desk. She looked like she had just left the gym, and was wearing spandex leggings, topped by a brightly colored sweatshirt. The sunlight from outside made her auburn hair seem to glow.

“Welcome to The Perfect Shot. How can I help you?”

Her smile was dazzling, and Kevin was mesmerized as she walked across the showroom.

“Hi. I’m Natalie, and I was thinking about getting some pictures taken.”

Kevin walked around the desk, and pointed to some of the portraits on the wall.

“Sure. I think I can help. Are you looking for passport, event, engagement, or family portraits?”

The woman hesitated, then looked around to see if anyone else was near.

“Well.” Her embarrassment was visible, but she continued on bravely. “My friend Susie showed me the ones you had taken of her, and I was thinking of something like that. That’s Susie Anders, the trainer down at the gym.”

Kevin had no problem connecting the name to the photos. She was in incredible shape, and he had fantasized about her for several weeks after their shoot. It was one that had gotten very sexual, and he wondered just how many of the shots Natalie had seen.

“Of course.” Kevin prided himself on keeping a professional attitude at all times. “So you are looking for something sensual for your partner? I am certain I can help you with that.”

Natalie shook her head.

“There is no partner. In fact, I ended an abusive relationship about a year ago.”

It always surprised Kevin how people opened up to him. He didn’t ask for information, but people often told him things that they wouldn’t tell others. Maybe he just had that kind of face.

“He was always pointing out my flaws, and I never felt good about myself. So I left him, started working out at the gym, and now I look, and feel better than I ever have.” She paused, and he could see the pride in her demeanor. “I don’t know if anyone but me will ever see the pictures, but I want something to look back on in 30 years, and smile. When Suzie showed me those pictures, I knew that is what I wanted. She is already beautiful, but you made her immortal.”

Natalie looked at him, then asked him bluntly.

“Can you do the same for me?”

Kevin looked at the beauty before him. Rarely had he ever wanted to photograph a woman as badly as he wanted to capture her.

“I believe so. Would you like to take a look around?”

Kevin always felt a sense of pride when he showed off his interactive photo sets. After showing her the basic backdrops, they moved to his street scene.

Using the brick wall as a start, he had painted the floor to look like a sidewalk, and blacktop. With the help of a friend, he had gotten a real lamp post from the city works department. But the real gem was the front end of a 1971 Chevelle he had picked up at a junkyard. It didn’t have any motor, or anything else back past the windshield, but he had it professionally restored, and painted. His attention to detail had him looking for weeks online to find the original Chevy 454 SS badge to add to the front quarter panel, finishing the illusion.

He thought about Mrs. Jordan. Though she was thinner than his usual taste, she had looked fantastic wearing nothing but a leather jacket, and laying seductively over the car. Her auto enthusiast husband must have loved the look of his wife’s tiny nipples pressed against the gleaming hood of an American classic.

Next he showed her a set that was always popular with the kids, but had also been used for a very explicit shoot with Mrs. Namaguchi.

Sci-Fi was always a big draw, and he had nailed it with a mock-up of a futuristic command center. There was a captain’s chair with all sorts of fake switches, flashing LED lights, buttons everywhere, and labels marked with everything from Airlock, to Photon torpedos. He was very proud of the final product. The fact that someone had a sci-fi loving husband made it all that much better.

The memory of petite Kim Namaguchi posed with a ray gun inserted into her pussy was not one he was soon to forget. That one had gone much farther than he had anticipated, but by no means was it the most explicit.

He showed her a meadow scene, where he had photographed Michelle Davis posing seductively with an American flag and a fake automatic rifle, for her fiance deployed overseas. Then he let her see his beach setting that looked completely realistic in photos. Mrs. Harper, even though she was approaching 60, managed to look incredible posed in the sand, her heavy breasts swaying free. Kevin thought that Mr. Harper might not have needed any medicinal help to get it up after seeing those pictures.

From the young beauty, with her large tits exposed in the mountain setting, to old Mrs. Martin, who at 81 was the oldest woman he had photographed to date, posing in her modest lingerie on the kitchen set. He tried to capture their natural beauty, and always got the perfect shot. Kevin gave his subjects the utmost of respect, and never gave anything but his best.

The last set he showed her was the one she fell in love with.

“This is it! This is where I want to be photographed.”

Kevin knew she was right, and marked it down on his tablet.

“This is a great choice. With the basic package, you also have a second theme to choose from. You can pick from any of the sets I showed you, or you may wait and look at the portfolios, and pick anything you like the look of. If you will follow me, we can make this decision in my office.”

When they arrived back in his office, he handed her a portfolio that was not available to the general customer. He then went into the specifics.

“For private shoots such as this, I charge extra for the memory card. You are welcome to bring your own for a discount, but since I buy them in bulk, I assure you that you won’t get a better deal.” He sat down and let her peruse the book of previous clients.

“The moment we are done with the shoot, I will give you the card. I keep no copies, and they are not entered into my computer. This guarantees that I will not be using your pictures anywhere. You will have the only copy in existence.”

“After you have taken time to view them, you may come back in and have some prints made.” He pointed to the wall where there were samples of the different packages available. “Package #3 is the most popular, and comes with one 16x20 framed.”

“I will ask you to pick three pictures, that you are comfortable with, for my use. This is only for clients to view, like you see there, and I will blur your face if requested.” He pointed to the book she was looking at, and continued.

“As you can see, most are happy to let me use them in promotion, and some are comfortable enough to show some of their more,” Kevin looked for the right word. “Intimate settings.”

Natalie looked up, and smiled.

“Susie showed me all of her pictures, and explained how it works.” Without a hint of doubt, she complied.

“When can we schedule it?”

Kevin booked her for a two hour shoot the following Saturday. Pulling out a card, he did a favor for the one who had gotten him here.

“Myrna’s, across the street there, offers a 15% discount if you show her this card. Most of my clients like to get their hair done before coming to their appointment. She will also give a discount for make-up, if you choose that.”

“Thank you. I’ll see if she can fit me in on Saturday.”

He explained that she could bring her own wardrobe, or that he had a collection of items she could choose from.

“I can’t wait!” She replied happily.

The sight of her ass in her work-out gear, when she walked out of the studio, had Kevin looking forward to it also.

“Holy shit”, he said out loud. “Hurry up Saturday, and get here.”

When Saturday arrived, Kevin couldn’t stop looking at the clock. At 9:00 am he had a shoot with a young man for senior pictures. He wondered what the guy would think if he knew his mother had posed naked here only a few months before. Then from 11:00 till noon, he busied himself with some office work. He took a long lunch, and was still back to the office counting down the minutes until the 3:00 appointment.

All week long he had been thinking about the beautiful Natalie, and just how the shoot might go. Unless he had read it wrong, he thought she wanted to go full nude. Would she look as good as he had imagined? What if she became turned on, and took it a bit farther, as some of the other women had? Would he be able to appear professional and uninterested? Oh damn, he hoped he didn’t get an erection during the photo shoot.

Natalie showed up ten minutes early, and she looked great. Her long, auburn hair had been styled, but she had chosen to go with no make-up, only a touch of gloss to her lips. With her natural beauty, it was a great choice in his opinion. She walked in the door wearing a pair of jeans, and a black cardigan sweater with pearl buttons. In her hand, she carried a small bag, that he assumed contained the things she wanted to be photographed in.

He led her to the dressing room of the second choice of sets she had chosen. While she changed, he made last minute changes to the equipment.

It was an outdoor setting, that he had made to look like the desert. There was sand, a few shrubs, and a large natural boulder that had proved to be quite a challenge getting into place. When Natalie came out, it nearly took his breath away.

She was in a red, baby doll negligee, that had frilly trim around the edges. Though it covered her completely, it was sheer enough to show the impression of what it was supposed to conceal. Her fair skin, and light freckles looked great in the delicate fabric.

It took no time at all for Kevin to see she was a natural. While some women couldn’t take direction, and had him actually acting out what pose he wanted them to take, she took his cues, and added to them. When she leaned forward against the rock, and lifted one foot, he got a great shot of her ass in the sheer thong. The way she leaned back against the boulder, gave him the perfect view of her chest, as well as her hair laid out behind her. Her smile when she bent down to touch the mesquite bush, made for a beautiful picture, along with the exquisite curve of her hip and thigh. She was pure perfection.

The only problem was that she seemed to prefer to stay covered. Kevin always left the decision of what to take off, and what to leave on to the client. He had to admit that he would have loved to see more of her.

After 45 minutes, he had her return to the dressing room, then move to the set that was her first choice.

This set was a beautiful antique bedroom. There was a brass bed, with lace bedspread, an oak dresser with a large mirror, a couple of black and white pictures on the wall, and a golden chandelier with a matched set of candelabras, that had cost him a small fortune. It was a favorite for the boudoir customers, and could be used as a setting from the past, with sepia toned pictures, or the modern woman in an old fashioned room. Kevin had spent more on this set than any of the others, but he was proud of the results.

When Natalie walked out of the dressing room, Kevin nearly hit the floor. She didn’t come out in a robe, or covering herself, but walked out proudly, looking like a goddess.

She had a white, front laced corset that left her breasts fully exposed. Her rosy nipples were standing up firm, and oh so inviting. The small white panties she wore were paired with a garter, and silk stockings.

When Kevin hesitated, she began to feel uncomfortable.

“Is something wrong?” She didn’t cover up, but began to feel like she had made a mistake. “Should I have worn something different?

Kevin recovered from his shock. “No. I’m sorry, it’s just that you look so great, and you fit the scene so well, that I was lost in the moment.”

Adjusting the camera, and turning down the light to where he thought he could get the best shot, he was ready.

“Try putting your hands on the dresser and looking into the mirror.”

Kevin lost all track of where he was and what he was doing. Natalie was the only thing that mattered, and he kept trying to capture her at her best. The big problem was, she kept getting better.

When she unlaced her top, he got every move. The corset coming off looked great through the lens. Natalie removing her small underwear had him at full arousal, but he managed to keep the camera steady and true. Then when she stopped, with a finger between her teeth, and another between her legs, Kevin managed to capture every moment.

It played out naturally. Natalie felt comfortable, and Kevin captured every perfect shot in his uncanny way.

It was as much of a surprise to Natalie as it was to Kevin when she began to orgasm. While she rubbed her clit, her body started to shudder. All thoughts of a photo shoot left her head, and she let the feeling take her. Only remotely did the thought of having herself photographed while in the throes of passion occur to her, and the way she felt, it didn’t seem wrong. Kevin never missed a shot.

Natalie gasped, then felt her body harden, then relax. Her breath was like a freight train, and she realized she had just came in front of a total stranger. The strangeness of it all was arousing. She didn’t try to cover up, nor was her nudity a cause for shame.

Instead, she laid there, and slowly stroked herself, and hoped that the pictures would turn out as good as she felt right now.

Kevin looked up at the clock, and was amazed to see that it was after 6:00 pm. They had spent over three hours in the shoot, and he didn’t even notice. The only thing he really noticed was the throbbing in his pants, and how Natalie had managed to turn him on more than any other woman that he had ever known.

With a polite cough, he watched as she stopped playing with her beautiful pussy that matched her auburn hair exactly, and sat up in the bed.

“So,” she began to collect her clothing. “I guess we are done?”

Kevin tried to sound professional.

“You did great. If you would like to get dressed now, we can meet in my office.” Reluctant to give up something that he knew was more precious than gold, he removed the memory card, and handed it over. “This now belongs to you.”

It was only 15 minutes later when she sat down in front of him, bag in hand. Back in her street clothes, she still looked amazing, and his erection hadn’t begun to recede.

“So you can come back in next Friday, and let me know what you decide on prints.” He couldn’t stop thinking about how beautiful she was, and hated to see her leave.

“I have to say, I’m really pleased with the way your shoot went, and I hope that you are satisfied with the results.”

Natalie laughed at the word satisfied, and was sure that she would be pleased when she saw the pictures.

Kevin paused, but couldn’t stop himself.

“Would you like, I mean, Do you think you would…”

He knew he sounded like an idiot, and tried to regroup. Taking a deep breath, Kevin took a shot.

“Do you want to have dinner with me tonight?”

Natalie looked at her photographer, and smiled. After what she had just done in front of him, she wasn’t sure how to respond.

You might be the man that my father warned me about.” she said with a laugh. “First you get me out of my clothes, then you ask me out to dinner? I think you might be dangerous.”

Kevin knew he should have never tried to mix business with pleasure. He lowered his head and tried to apologize.

“I’m sorry. That was very unprofessional of me. I’m not sure what came over me.”

Natalie’s hand softly rested on his arm, and his eyes came up to meet hers.

“I was only kidding.” She looked at him, and she hoped that after all that had transpired, he felt as aroused as she did.

“I would love to have dinner with you!”

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2018
    Stealth Eagle and Redbeard1031 like this.
  2. God

God God Staff Member Moderator Founder & Admin

upload_2018-3-4_8-46-30.png

Uncle B likes this.
  3. 1 Toy Maker

1 Toy Maker Well-Known Member

A fun little interlude. Thanks B

Uncle B likes this.
  4. Redbeard1031

Redbeard1031 Well-Known Member

After reading this story I am positive that I chose the wrong profession to enter those many years ago.

Uncle B likes this.
  5. Uncle B

Uncle B Well-Known Member 3-Time CAW Winner

20 uses, and at least 1 from each list.

Seems like a good story, but the author appears to be an idiot. Maybe a lovable idiot though.

6. bistander

bistander Well-Known Member Multi-CAW Finalist KAW Winner

I am extremely disappointed...that I shall not be able to vote for this story. You did an excellent job crafting a story around the words and phrases, and it was an enjoyable story. You made a couple of errors, but so what. They weren't glaring or distracting, and I'm sure you would fix them if you had time to edit this piece again.

Loved the attention to details. I sure hope he gets laid after dinner, preferably in the street scene atop the hood of that bad-ass Chevy.

Uncle B and 1 Toy Maker like this.
  7. Stealth Eagle

Stealth Eagle Well-Known Member

An excellent story, Just wish it was in the running.

Uncle B likes this.
  8. Little Miss K

Little Miss K Naughty but Nice 3-Time CAW Winner CAW SS Winner

Where's the rest? :confused:

I loved reading this. It was so well done with the use of the lists. I missed a couple of the words the first time around. A photo studio was a good idea for using them. :p

It seems like it ended too soon, it was kind of abrupt. Did they go to dinner? Did they do more than that? Did Natalie get her shot as well? ;););)

I guess it doesn't need to go on from where you left off... But you made me want to hear the sexy parts that might have come next. :D

I loved it. :)

Uncle B likes this.
  9. HCB0414

HCB0414 Well-Known Member Multi-CAW Finalist 2-Time CAW SS Winner

What the frack! Where is the rest?!

This was very well written. I could imagine every detail, and when it was really getting hot and steamy you pulled the rug right out from under me.

In all honesty it really doesn't need to continue, but as Little Miss K, had said, you made me want to hear the sexy part that might have come next.

It's a shame that you won the last comp, and had to enter a non entry. This would have gotten one of my votes. Thank you for sharing, and thank you for hosting this CAW with such a wonderful theme.

10. Jeymar

Jeymar Dean of the Perverts CAW SS Winner

Beautifully done, congrats on this NON-ENTRY. I loved the way you left it to the reader's imagination, as to what would ensue after dinner. An artist should always leave the client wanting for more. That's the key to success.

I loved the way you used the theme words, it was very ingenious to use the photo studio as a prop to the story.

Yes, it would've gotten my vote.