CAW 33 - Fun With Words Voting

Discussion in 'Calling All Writers - CAW 33' started by CAW SOP, Mar 14, 2018.

1. CAW SOP

CAW SOP Live. Love. Write. Staff Member

[​IMG]

CAW 33 - Best Wife Ever

CAW 33 - Times Like These

CAW 33 - Snowed In

CAW 33 - The Senator and The Avenger

CAW 33 - Let It Snow

CAW 33- Second Chances

CAW 33- Revenge Of The Strong

CAW 33- Second Chances

CAW33 - A Beginning

CAW 33 - Kevin Takes A Shot (Non-Entry)

So you have had time to see the entries. Hopefully you have had the time to read, and comment as well. It's ok if you are still reading through, there is still time to do so.

The voting criteria is simple.

You have until 12:01 am on March 24th, that should be the beginning of the day of Sunday, March 24th. Send a message to @CAW SOP with a clear explanation of your 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place votes.

1st place votes will receive 3 points. 2nd place will receive 2 points, and 3rd will receive 1 point.

The winner will be the one who receives the most points, regardless of 1st, 2nd, or 3rd ranking votes.

With this competition there is a small wrinkle. As some of you have figured out, there are 2 entries under the title Second Chances. The co-authors of this story have asked that this be considered a single entry. Though the stories may be different, please consider them to be one entry, and judge them together. A vote for one of them will be considered a vote for both.

Please read all of the entries before placing your vote. A comment on each would be appreciated by the ones who put in such hard work, but it is not a requirement for voting. Pick the story that you felt was written the best, displayed quality writing, and used the theme for the best result.

I hope that you all are enjoying your reading, and please participate in the voting process.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 14, 2018
  2. 1 Toy Maker

1 Toy Maker Well-Known Member

What if you think one of the second chance stories is better than the other?

3. Jeymar

Jeymar Dean of the Perverts CAW SS Winner

My votes are in. I'm sorry for some stories that didn't make it to my top three. Actually, I had two ex aequo for third place with some other for honorable mentions. It was tough for me to decide. There were so many good entries.

HCB0414 likes this.
  4. HCB0414

HCB0414 Well-Known Member Multi-CAW Finalist 2-Time CAW SS Winner

Well I got all the reading done. I must say very well done to all who participated, and thank you for all the wonderful stories!

Now comes the hard part and narrowing my short list. I shall be making my votes soon.

Good luck to all

Jeymar likes this.
  5. Missrachael

Missrachael Well-Known Member Queen of Cheshire

My votes are in and I can honestly say that three stories stood head and shoulders above the others in my humble opinion. Great attempts by all so we'll done to everyone. Thank you for a good read. Xxx

Jeymar and HCB0414 like this.
  6. 1 Toy Maker

Tough choices have been made and votes cast.
    Thank you to all of you writers and fellow readers for taking your time to entertain.

7. CAW SOP

Votes are coming in. Still a wide open race.

[​IMG]

8. ejls

ejls Moderator Staff Member Moderator CAW Founder 7-Time CAW Winner

Well done, authors. You made for a very enjoyable Saturday afternoon.

9. HCB0414

Sunday is the 25th, so I am not sure if you mean Saturday the 24th or Sunday the 25th

10. Cheltenham

Cheltenham Active Member

It's been a while. If I had more time to read, I would. Maybe I'll be back through before the deadline.

Little Miss K and HCB0414 like this.
  11. Uncle B

Uncle B Well-Known Member 3-Time CAW Winner

Vote for your favorites by Sunday morning . I will count them when they come in.

Erinn go brach!

Last edited: Mar 18, 2018
  12. 1 Toy Maker

Hot Post
    I hate living so far ahead of you people!

Little Miss K likes this.
  13. Redbeard1031

Redbeard1031 Well-Known Member

My votes are in and again I want to thank each and every submitter for making my winter reading very enjoyable. Thanks again to all.

14. Missrachael

Any more? This has gone too quiet

15. CAW SOP

Still time to read and vote. There are 7 votes in, with another few promised to come.

There are 3 stories that are at the top, and there is no runaway yet.

Get your votes in.

16. Missrachael

Come on guys.... This is YOUR story forum! Support the site, support the writers and VOTE! Don't be so rude!

17. bistander

bistander Well-Known Member Multi-CAW Finalist KAW Winner

I still have to vote, and I will before the deadline, but I'm struggling.

18. HCB0414

I am very curious on who wrote which story, and what everyone's guesses are.

19. ejls

ejls Moderator Staff Member Moderator CAW Founder 7-Time CAW Winner

My votes are in

20. ahorsewithnoname

ahorsewithnoname Author & Admin. Live. Love. Write! Win a Pulitzer! Staff Member Founder & Admin 7-Time CAW Winner 5-Time CAW SS Winner

There's a little over one day left for voting, so, it probably wouldn't hurt to start the guessing game. :)

Who will step forward and be first?

Little Miss K likes this.