CAW 33 - Best Wife Ever

Discussion in 'Calling All Writers - CAW 33' started by ahorsewithnoname, Mar 4, 2018.

1. ahorsewithnoname

ahorsewithnoname Author & Admin. Live. Love. Write! Win a Pulitzer! Staff Member

Best Wife Ever

The early morning sun snuck into the bedroom, providing warmth and color to the mostly stark walls of military housing. The lone occupant of the bed gradually opened an eye, mildly annoyed that it was sunlight and not the sounds of her young children that had awoken her, especially on a Saturday morning.

She reached one arm back and found nothing, the oversized king bed empty but for her. This was not at all unusual as her husband was an early riser, often off to lead other overly ambitious men and women in their daily ritual of physical training, PT for short.

Rolling over to hopefully revel in a few more minutes of quiet time, she jumped, startled by a pulsating object at her thigh. She then laughed quietly, reaching down and turning the vibrator off that she'd accidentally turned on and thinking back to the mad monkey sex that she and her husband had engaged in last night. The feel of his mouth on her, between her legs, the vibrator sliding inside at the same time . . . Alexa reached down between her legs, already deciding that one quick . . . .

The shrill sounds of her two children fighting over what cartoon to watch broke that mood in two like a dropped egg. Smirking, she threw the comforter off her and nakedly arose, finding her bathrobe and making her way out into the living area, seeking to quell the sibling dispute and find some coffee, not necessarily in that order.

"Alexa!" came the shout from an attractive woman jogging by as the young wife made her way to the end of the driveway to pick up the weekly newspaper. Like others, she mostly found her news through a combination of Facebook and television. The newspaper was different, not trying to compete with any news organizations, but rather carrying stories of local interest. She didn't spend more than a half-hour with it each week, but it was a part of her Saturday morning ritual.

Waving at the shorts and t-shirt clad woman, she noted her apple-sized breasts and then a well-molded, tight ass as she passed. Alexa loved her husband, but she also had a deep passion for the feel of a woman's body.

Off in the distance she could hear the deep booming sounds of mortars followed by the occasional bursts of automatic rifle fire, slightly jarring, but not nearly as much when they'd first moved into base housing.

Her thoughts once again traveled to last night, not to the fabulous sex, but to television, specifically one of her new, favorite shows, Orange Is The New Black. She'd recently started watching it with James, her husband, and it turned into binge watching as they'd both been sucked in pretty deep and quick. What was fascinating was that the last few episodes had a small story arc about Piper, the lead character, running a used panty business. At first she'd just found it humorous, but then afterwards, it got her thinking. On a whim, she'd had James take some pics of her wearing a brightly colored thong, and she'd found a place to upload it. No face pics, of course.

Guess I should go look and see if anyone had at least seen the page, she thought. She walked into the house and sat down at her laptop, the kids mesmerized by some show that pretended to be educational as well as entertaining. Pulling up the website, she went to her page, expectations fairly low.

"Da' fuck?" she blurted aloud, forgetting momentarily that her kids were nearby.

She stared at the screen. She'd set a starting bid for $20, which was inline with some others that she'd seen. The bid for her panties was now at $52, and when she checked, there were five different people bidding for them!

It wasn't until four days later that the final bid came in, and Alexa just shook her head in disbelief. She picked up her phone and texted James.

Alexa: So the bidding is over.
    James: Oh? Last you told me it was at $76. Higher?
    Alexa: Yep.
    James: Well???
    Alexa: 207
    James: Huh? BS
    James: Whats total?
    James: Babe?
    Alexa: Not kidding. 207. Frickin crazy!
    James: That's like a third of what I gross in a week
    Alexa: I know hon. Talk more ltr

The discussion later proved interesting for both. Alexa spent the rest of the day researching and thinking about what just happened, and of the possibilities. When James came home, after dinner and after putting the kids to sleep, they relaxed in the living room, both having beers, trying to make sense of it all.

"I don't get it," said James, taking a sip and shaking his head, "who would pay $207 for a pair of panties?"

"Well, I did put in the listing that if the price went high enough, I'd send a few naked pics."

James was taking another sip when she said that. His eyes got big and his hand went to his mouth, trying to stop himself from spewing.

"You did WHAT?" he said, sputtering.

She could see that he didn't appear mad, for which she was glad, but rather surprised.

"Don't choke babe," she replied, smiling. "I thought it might provide, I don't know, incentive? You know, to get the selling price up. I saw many of the panties going for the minimum and plenty that didn't even get a bid. The naked photos did mean something, or at least he said it did when he wrote."

"He wrote to you? What did he say?"

"Well, he said that he was happy to win my first pair, and that he hoped the final selling price was high enough to garner some pics. He said if he could, he'd like to get one of me laying on my side, one leg crooked open, and another from behind, me on my hands and knees."

"You cool with those requests?"

Alexa thought for a moment. "Yeah, I think so. I mean, hell, I'm used to maybe making $10/hour, so for two hundred dollars? Sure, I'll give him some kitty shots. You'll need to take them," she said, winking, getting up, pulling her shirt up and over her head, then dropping it onto the floor and walking toward the bedroom, unclasping her bra along the way and dropping it.

"No time like the present." James took a final swig from his beer and then crushed the can, getting up and dropping it into the trash can on the way to the bedroom.

When he got there, his saw his wife, naked 'cept for panties, climbing up onto the bed. He smiled and got her phone, hers newer and having better resolution.

"Hey, aren't those the pair that you sold?"

"Yep. Figure I might as well start dirtying them up. Been wearing them all afternoon, thinking about things."

"Well, hands and knees babe, and pull them down some." James moved closer.

Alexa slid the panties halfway down her thighs, then lowered her upper body to the bed, raising her butt up in a very provocative stance.

After a few seconds of not hearing a picture being taken, she spoke up.

"Ya' gonna' keep staring or you gonna' take a picture?" She smiled, unseen by James.

"Don't move," she heard him say.

Click. Click. Click. Click-click.

"Okay, on your side, woman."

Click. Click. She slid a finger down between her lips. Click. Took two fingers and spread her upper lips slightly apart, exposing more of her clitoris. Click. Click.

"I think we're good," said James, looking at his sexy wife.

"C'mere," she said sexily, bringing one of her wet fingers up to her mouth and licking it with her tongue.

James smiled and sauntered over to the bed.

Alexa crawled to the edge. "Babe, I'm sorry, I know we've both been busy and tired, and that's lame. Lemme make it up to you." She reached up and felt his growing bulge through the shorts, then slid her hand up his thigh, first coming in contact with his warm and well-filled balls, and then his shaft, growing quickly.

"You have any singing to do in the next few days? he asked, Alexa being in the military base choir.

She smiled. "No babe, I don't." She knew what he wanted. "Okay." With that, she let go and rolled over on her back, her head partially hanging off the edge.

She saw that he had skinned his shorts off and was positioning himself right in front of her.

She started with his balls, her tongue licking, first one, then the other, looking up and seeing his cock twitching a bit as she licked and kissed. Then she reached up and took hold of his cock, pulling it down toward her mouth. She started licking it, getting it wet with her saliva, listening to the love of her life moan with pleasure.

When she reached the head, she pressed her tongue up harder underneath it, wiggling it back and forth, really driving him crazy with lust. He reached down and grabbed hold of her head, and she felt a little extra wetness form between her legs, knowing what he was about to do.

"Open up," he commanded, and saw her obey.

Leaning forward, he watched as all six inches of his hardened cock slid into her mouth, and, with her head lined up perfectly, partially into her throat.

With no real gag reflex, it was easy for her to take it all, down to his balls. She knew he absolutely loved both the visual on this, and of course the feeling.

As the head slipped into the top of her throat, she started reflexively swallowing. That was the part most girls couldn't do . . . when that happened, they'd feel like they were choking and would expel the guy. Alexa just breathed through her nose and let her mouth, tongue and throat do their work. Her husband didn't even need to move; her throat was spasming and caressing his cock head while her tongue was slipping and sliding all over the shaft.

"Oh my gawd, don't stop babe," he called out, his eyes shut tightly, his mind thinking of his grandparents having sex, anything, ANYTHING to prolong the best feeling in the world.

Adding to his "torture", she reached up with a hand and gently but firmly rubbed his balls, and then started humming.

"OH FUCK!" he almost shouted, and grandparents or not, he was starting his orgasm. Alexa felt it and slipped him out of her throat, her tongue moving faster, her lips clamping down on his shaft and she bobbed her head, giving him the royal treatment to extend his orgasm as she felt the cum shoot into her mouth.

James leaned forward, bent partially at the waist so that he could put his hands on the bed, stopping him from collapsing.

"Jesus Christ, babe, you have to be the best in the--" he stopped his praise and just stared at her. He'd finished, her mouth having coaxed all of the cum he had to give out of him, then he pulled back and out of her mouth. She had spun around and was sitting on the bed in front of him.

She had her mouth open, and she partially stuck her tongue out. He could see his nut. There was a big glob of it inside her mouth, in the shallow well that she'd made with her tongue. She was looking up at his eyes, catching his with hers. Then she curled her tongue back into her mouth, closed it, and swallowed. Twice.

James just shook his head as he heard her go Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm and smile. Best wife in the whole wide world he thought to himself.

James' deployment overseas was not a happy occasion. They knew it was coming, and on the day of it, they stayed in bed as late as they dare, making love several times and just cuddling.

Alexa saw him off and then went over to her friend Alicyn's house to drown her sorrows. Alicyn's husband was also overseas, so she knew well the sadness that Alexa was feeling.

After several beers, Alexa needed to use the bathroom but one of Alicyn's kids was holed up in the one in the hall.

"Use mine," said Alicyn, referring to the bathroom off the master bedroom. As Alexa walked into the bedroom, she heard Alicyn come running down the hallway, telling her to wait, not to go into the bedroom. Alexa turned to retreat, not knowing why her friend--and there it was. Alicyn entered the room and saw that Alexa was looking at the large, anatomically correct dildo that sat in the middle of the comforter, like a huge black exclamation point to her embarrassment.

"Ohmygod!" and she quickly moved to the bed and tried to toss part of the comforter over it, but instead caught the device itself and flipped it up where it bounced once and then dove over the edge, doing a one and one-half flip with a twist, landing on the carpet below.

The two women looked at each other, both thinking "What the fuck just happened?" and then started laughing together, and that laughter quickly progressed to the hysterical stage, tears rolling down both their cheeks when Alicyn went over and kicked the big black dick, which left the ground and hit the wall, falling again, and adding insult to injury, began vibrating vigorously.

After turning it off, Alicyn looked over at Alexa who had laughed so hard that she had slid down the wall and was now hiccuping. She just sat down herself and tried to control her laughter, wiping some of the messy mascara away from under her eyes.

Alexa held her breath for a moment and the hiccups subsided, at which point she, still laughing and breathing hard, said that she needed to pee really bad. Rather than get up, she just crawled into the bathroom, across the linoleum floor and then up and onto the toilet. She pulled down her spandex leggings and took care of business, then joined Alicyn who was still in the bedroom, now looking out between the plaid curtains in the direction of their neighbor Jessica.

"Hey," said Alexa, "I want to talk to you about something." She thought that with what just happened, it would be a useful ice breaker for the following conversation.

Three weeks later, Alexa was prepared to open up shop. After her talk with Alicyn, in which the chic woman first expressed disbelief and then astonishment, and then readily agreed to participate, she recruited three other friends.

Armed with photos of each woman dressed in a half dozen different panties, Alexa was ready to see if she could replicate her success for them. After the first pair, others sold but nowhere near that price, averaging about $50 per pair. Still, she was thrilled at the money, and it gave her something fun to do to take her mind off of missing James.

Alicyn had posed for a few photos in a leather jacket, while Jessica was more of a silk stockings girl. Courtney grabbed some props from her neighbor's kids, a ray gun . . . some kind of photon plasma revolver or so the kid told her, and thought that might appeal to some of the geeks online. Or so she hoped. Mischa had brought her corset, the expensive one with the white pearl buttons.

As Alexa sat in front of her computer, she looked over some of the pictures. In each one, she was careful to either keep her friend's faces out of the photos, or, she'd had them wear a small mask that covered around their eyes and upper face. She looked at Alicyn and saw a tall, willowy brunette, admittedly not much in the breast department, but a beautiful smile and hair that came down to her ass. Jessica was much more busty, another classic brunette beauty with a darker complexion than Alicyn. She looked like a model. Courtney was Alexa's overall favorite because she was built just right. She had orange-sized breasts with very attentive nipples, nice curves and an ass to die for. She also had a gorgeous face with light brown hair. Mischa was the blonde, honey-colored hair, a rock star body, and pretty face.

Overall, she thought, it was a really nice group. She started to enter the auction details for each of them, having already created some backstory on how they met, why she's the one putting up the auctions and other details. Took her about an hour. She'd worked out deals with the other women that she'd get half of the profit from the sale for her taking the pics, processing them, going out and getting the panties, putting up the auctions, collecting payment and taking care of all correspondence plus the shipping. The women readily agreed, figuring they were making money for just getting the pics taken and wearing the panties if they sold.

Well, I guess we'll see whether people are gonna' buy into this, or whether it was a colossal waste of time, thought Alexa to herself.

Later that evening, she had prepared a special treat for James. It'd been almost a month and he'd seemed down the past couple of times they'd video chatted. Part of it was him still waiting on private accommodations and not being able to settle in, but she'd received a text from him saying that he'd finally got moved into his own apartment.

At the appointed time the chime on her computer sounded, alerting her to an incoming video call.

"Hey babe," she said, greeting her husband. She could see that he was indeed moved into a new place, the spartan surroundings still better than the hectic atmosphere of his temporary quarters. "I love you, and, I have a pretty cool surprise for you later."

"Later? Hell no, tell me now!" He didn't have a lot of patience when it came to surprises and she was playing on that.

"Naw, I wanna' hear how your past few days have gone, and I want to tell you what's going on here first, then you get the surprise. Don't make me hang up on you!" They both knew that was a lame bluff.

But they did talk for about twenty minutes, him telling her what was going on in his area, assuring her that he'd be safe, mostly. She filled him in on the kids' activities and then told him about putting up the auctions. He knew she was going to do it, but didn't know it would be today.

"Any bids yet?"

"Nothing yet, but, usually bids come in overnight, so we'll see."

"Okay. So, about the surprise . . . ?"

"Oh! Almost forgot about that. Okay, hang on a minute." With that, James saw her moving around a bit in the computer chair, her eyes not focused on him but on other stuff. In a minute she was back to looking at him.

"Okay, so, I'm gonna' send you a screen-sharing request. Just go ahead and approve it." Alexa smiled broadly as she clicked her mouse button.

She heard the beep on his end, and saw him moving his arm to click his mouse.

Soon she got the response back and knew that he could see her screen now.

"Hope you have some decent bandwidth there, babe," she said, getting ready to open a file.

"Yup. Military-grade bandwidth here, so that's not a -- whoa!"

Alexa saw his eyes get big when he saw that she had activated Quicktime and was sharing an MP4 file with him entitled "Panty Shoots".

"What's this? I don't get it. Is it--" and she cut him off.

"Hey, shaddup for a minute and watch and listen."

There was silence as the screen went from black to their bedroom. She'd draped various colored sheets around to create somewhat of a studio atmosphere. And there was Alicyn, on the bed, naked from the waist up!

"It's simple. I taped all of the sessions. I didn't tell them I was taping it until afterwards, that way they would act normal. Everyone said it was okay, so, watch and enjoy."

And enjoy he did. The video turned out to be just parts of each of the shoots, but, it was the good parts. Obviously it had been edited, and he was getting some of the fun conversation that took place while his wife was shooting the photos. And for each pair, Alicyn (and then later the others) would stand up, take off the panties, and put on a new pair. Between the various pairs of panties, and the four women, he got plenty of coochie shots, as he called them, much to Alexa's amusement. Of course, it was from a distance, as she'd had the iPad recording it all from a dresser, but still, it was almost like being there.

At what he thought was the end of the video, he got an unexpected surprise . . . bonus pictures. At first he thought that seeing pics would be somewhat blasé after the video, but then he realized quickly that these were special. These were the close up shot, where the women would pull their panties to the side to show off their lady bits. That was part of the deal because, after all, the more flesh one showed, the better the chance of getting bids.

Then he started getting live audio from his wife.

"So babe, what do you think of Alicyn's pussy? Do you like it? Do you see how she has narrow lips, but the pink inner lips peek out so cute-like?"

James had been aroused just watching the half hour video, but hearing his wife talking dirty was having a profound effect on his erectile functionality. Atten-tion!!

"Ah, and here's Jessica. I know you like her tits, babe, but look at her pussy. Look at how fleshy her lips are! Imagine sliding inside of her, and how those lips would just grasp your cock."

James slid his shorts down and took hold of his hard cock and started to stroke it.

"Mmmmmmmmmm...Courtney, now I think she's my favorite. She has such a pretty pussy and look, you can see that she was getting wet during the shoot. Her scent was so intoxicating babe, you'd wanna' dive in face first, I know you would. And she has such a pretty face and kissable lips. Bet they'd be good for sucking your cock, hon."

He stroked a little harder and faster now.

"Ah, Mischa. You'll like her, look, she not totally shaved babe...know you like some pussy hair and look at how blonde her pussy hair is! And look at her clit, the way it peeks out, almost begging for some action. And watch this, 'cause you know Misch, she can be a bit crazy. Told her to give you something hot . . . look how she's holding her lips open for you, and look at that smile on her face! And, there, rubbing her clit while sticking a finger inside from her other hand, and there, see how wet her finger is?" He watched Mischa lick her finger and smile.

James felt himself getting close. It'd been a few days and with everything going on, he'd had no chance to jack off.

"Babe? I can't see you with the screen sharing, but if you're playing, slow down. Got something else for you."

James immediately let go of his cock, feeling a burning desire to grab it again and finish, but curious.

"You know our agreement. While you're away, I have permission to play, so long as I report back to you the next time we talk. Well, I'm reporting back to you. This is going to be about 20 minutes long, so, pace yourself babe. I'm gonna' grab a couple myself."

And with that, a new video appeared. What struck James as unusual right off the bat was that someone was doing the taping as the view was moving! Then he saw Alexa appear on the screen, and seconds later, Courtney! Alexa was clothed in shorts and a cut-off t-shirt, but Courtney was just wearing panties.

They began by kissing, first just sweet little kisses, but that soon turned into much more of a passionate style, as he could see tongues. Whoever was doing the filming was not shy about getting close, that was evident.

They broke apart and Alexa gently pushed Courtney onto the bed, then pulled her t-shirt up and over her head, revealing that she wasn't wearing a bra. Next she hooked her fingers into the belt loops on her shorts and dropped them; no panties either.

Alexa joined Courtney on the bed, the two of them kissing once again, both pairs of breasts smooshed together. Then, a roll. Alexa pulled Courtney up on top of her, her breasts hanging slightly forward. James saw his wife move her head up and take one of the erect nipples into her mouth, causing Courtney's head to lift up, a moan escaping from her lips.

He watched intently, his hand back on his cock, giving it a few strokes, then waiting, then a few more, then more waiting. His wife was pulling her nipple away from her breast, held only in her mouth by her teeth, no doubt her tongue lashing back and forth across it, at least that's what he thought, judging by Courtney's reaction.

"Oh my god, oh god," her face now looking down at Alexa, her hands semi-outstretched and wavering a bit in the air as if she didn't know what to do.

"No, stop, stop, oh god," and Alexa did stop, smiling after she released the new wet and very, very erect nipple.

Courtney wasted no time, sliding down Alexa's body and putting her face right between her legs. Whoever was filming had to scamper around the bed to make sure that she didn't miss anything.

Courtney's mouth was very close, her tongue extending outwards towards Alexa's clit. She was looking straight up toward Alexa's face, Alexa now resting on her elbows so that she could look at Courtney and what she was going to do.

The tongue made contact and started to wiggle back and forth, eliciting a moan this time from Alexa.

"Eat me," James heard, her voice soft, "please eat me."

The camera moved very close to Courtney's face, which now had moved right up against Alexa's pussy. James could see that his wife's clit was inside Courtney's mouth, and he could just imagine the scent, the taste . . . how many times had he done this for her. His hand once again grabbed hold of his cock, starting a strong, rhythmic pace.

"Hey babe," came his wife's voice, and for a moment he thought it was from the video, "I just came." He could hear the sleepy sexiness in her voice. He'd heard that voice plenty of times before too. "Don't finish yet. You're gonna' like what's coming up."

Once again James released his cock, feeling it throb with a need for release.

Courtney continued to lick his wife for another minute or so, moans heard off-screen. Then Courtney pulled away slightly and started to move her body around on the bed. A 69 thought James. Great idea! Once Courtney positioned herself over top of Alexa, she went back to kitty licking.

The camera angle changed, now moving behind Courtney. For the first time, James was afforded a very close up, almost "live" view of Courtney's treasure. His wife was right, she did have a very pretty pussy. Her outer lips were just the right size, and spaced apart just perfectly, allowing a slight view of her inner lips, coral in color, and definitely wet. Her clit, partially concealed by the angle, protruded slightly, just waiting to be licked. And finally her backdoor, looking pink and tight, and definitely inviting.

Alexa moved her head up and, starting with Courtney's clit, she dragged her tongue the full length of her slit, all the way to, and including, her asshole. Now James her a muffled light scream, Courtney obviously feeling the effects of Alexa's tongue swipe.

"Like that, babe?" came his wife's voice once more. "You can start stroking again, 'cause Alicyn's not gonna' change the angle until I finish her off. Just look at me licking her pussy, spreading her lips apart, mmmmmmm, and now sticking my tongue in deep. I knew she wasn't gonna' last too long, babe."

James was now stroking harder, more deliberate, getting play-by-play from his wife as he watched her going down on a friend. Life was fucking good, he thought.

"Watch this babe. See how I get my finger nice and wet, then go back to licking her clit? Watch this," Alexa continued, her voice getting husky, which clued James in that she was masturbating too, getting closer to orgasm.

Then he saw his wife press her wet finger against Courtney's back door and push straight in, as deep as her finger could go! He saw Courtney's body react, and the filming pulled back some, showing that Alexa's other arm was holding the hot body in place while she licked her and finger-fucked her ass.

Courtney pushed up with her hands, arching her back, and let loose with the start of a cry, signaling that her orgasm had started. As James furiously pulled on his cock, he watched as his wife fucked her friend's ass harder and continued to press her mouth against Courtney's pussy. He then heard through the mic his wife's second live orgasm of the night start.

He couldn't hold it any longer, not with that scene and hearing his wife's orgasm. He started shooting into the towel that he'd laid out, calling out his wife's name again and again, four, then five spurts of warm cum.

When he'd finished, he saw that the screen share had been turned off, and there's was Alexa's smiling face.

"Best wife in the whole world?" she asked playfully.

Three years later . . .

James was standing at strict attention in the Colonel's office. The older man, much higher in rank, sat behind the desk, browsing through paperwork.

After what seemed like an eternity, he looked up at James. "Well Captain, I guess you have a bit of a problem, now don't you?"

James knew his career was probably screwed. In the competitive world of young officers, one serious reprimand would be enough to keep one from getting promoted with his class, let alone early.

"Sir, if I may--" but he was cut off immediately.

"You may NOT. Stay silent." The Colonel got up and walked around his desk and stood at James' side, inches from his ear.

"Do you honestly think that I'm going to have you implicate my future son-in-law? No, you're going down for this, not him. He's got West Point on his side, and you, you've got nothing. You're trash, and you're about to be taken out."

After a few more minutes of his tirade, the Colonel dismissed James and told him to expect news of a court-martial by the end of the month.

The drive home from the Pentagon seemed to take forever. James weighed his options. He knew there was a chance that he'd be dismissed, but most likely it would be a variety of other punishments. There was a real chance that he'd be looking at another hardship tour, another 13 months away from Alexa. He could leave the service, but, what would he do?

He knew money wouldn't necessarily be an issue. Sure, they'd miss his salary, but Alexa was doing quite well with her business, having over 20 girls working for her, and making over $50,000 a year take home. Still, it was his pride that was very bruised. He didn't do anything wrong. The asshole had made a bad decision and troops had been ambushed, and he got blamed for it.

Later that evening he was getting drunk and Alexa was listening to him tell her what happened.

"I wanted to punch that fucker right in the face," he said, not slurring yet, but moving rapidly in that direction. "Colonel Ballsander ... more like Ballbuster, or better yet, Ballsucker, that fucker." He was throwing lots of shade tonight, she thought.

She let him rant on for a while, not really paying attention but acting like she was. Then it struck her like a thunderbolt. He was pretty well gone at this point.

"Babe, hey Babe, focus for a minute." She waited until his eyes were mostly on her and he seemed somewhat alert. "What did you say his name was, the asshole?"

"Balls--it's Ballsander, why-y-y?" He was swaying a bit.

"Babe, are you sure, or is it Ballzanger?"

"Ballgangzer whaaa?" He was too far gone to be useful. Alexa got up and went to look for some paperwork. She checked and in a few minutes, she found the information she needed. It was Ballzanger. Godfrey Ballzanger, a very unique name.

This was too good to be true, she thought.

She walked into her office and logged onto her computer, then looked into her files. It only took a couple of minutes. There it was. G. Ballzanger, from Falls Church, VA. A few more keystrokes and she had his purchase history pulled up. Over the past three years he'd purchased 14 pair of panties from 5 different gals. And then there were the used condoms.

A wry smile appeared on Alexa's face as she began to compose an email.

It was mid-afternoon of the next day when the call came in.

"It's your C.O.," she said, handing the phone to her husband.

"Sir."

"James, I'm calling to let you know that you've officially been cleared. No further pending action. No disciplinary letter. Nothing negative at all."

James just stood there for a moment.

"Ah, sir, I don't, I don't understand." James' face told Alexa all she needed to know.

Last night she'd drafted an email to Colonel Ballzanger.

Dear Ballzy (the nickname she'd given him when he first bought from her),

We have a bit of a problem. No, don't worry, it has nothing to do with your misplaced PayPal payment. It's a little bit bigger than that. You see, my husband was in your office earlier today. Captain James? Yes, he's my husband. He's drunk now, has no idea that I'm writing to you. As you can imagine, I was saddened to hear about his upcoming punishment, and then when I found out that you were the man in control, well, I got hopeful again.

You see, I knew that once you knew it was me, that it was my husband who was in trouble, that you'd find a way to fix things, because you'd never want me to be that sad, right? I'm sure that a man of your many talents (Remember those photos you sent me, showing me what you did with those condoms? You are SO creative!), certainly you can find a way to exonerate my husband of any wrongdoing, and that no administrative action will be taken against him, right?

Oh, before I forget, Sinderella said that your request for a double shot condom this time would not be a problem. She said you wrote to her and asked her to let her boyfriend fuck her for the first shot, and then that you wanted her to then drop to her knees and suck him off for a second load in the same condom. She said she is soooooo looking forward to seeing more pictures of you drinking from the condom, like the other pics you sent her. (She shared the pics with me, I hope you don't mind, they were great!)

Thank you in advance for your quick help, Ballzy, I really, really appreciate it.

Love,

Alexa

"Okay, sir, I really appreciate the call. Thank you sir, yes, I'll see you tomorrow morning. Goodbye."

James disconnected and just stood there for a moment, stunned.

"Babe, what's going on?" asked Alexa, wifely concern written across her face, albeit fake.

"What's going on . . . what's going on is that we're going out to dinner tonight, steak and lobster babe!" A huge smile erupted on James' face, as he filled in his wife on his unexpected good fortune.

Alexa simply smiled throughout the one-sided conversation.

"So, tell me what this guy won again?" asked James, pretty confused and amused at the same time.

"Well, we started this contest and it lasted a month. The deal was for each dollar that was spent during the month, that person would get one 'chance' to win the contest. There were a few different prizes, free autographed panties, free shipping for a year, other stuff, but the Grand Prize, that was getting to spend an afternoon with all participating girls, 20 in total. Some people spent $20 and got twenty chances, others spent hundreds and got hundreds of chances. Some spent well over a thousand. One guy spent over $3,000, and so he had the greatest chance to win. And did!"

James looked outdoors. The back yard was filled with beautiful women.

"So what does spend an afternoon mean? And what do you mean by participating girls?"

"Just what it sounds like. Those who agreed to participate got to split the money. 20 of the 25 agreed to get naked and party with the guy for three hours. Oh, the money totaled just over $18,000, so each girl collected $900!"

"And what time does this guy get here?"

"Oh," said Alexa, looking at her phone, "he should be here soon. Wait, I have a voicemail. I didn't even hear the phone ring."

James watched as his sexy wife listened to the message, at one point her eyes going wide.

"What?" he asked when he saw her end call.

"He's not coming! He was all set to come and his girlfriend got into a serious accident and he had to rush to the hospital early this morning."

"Oh shit! Talk about bad luck for him. Maybe karma bit him on the ass?"

"Maybe. I better go talk with the girls." She walked outside and called the girls together.

James opted to go upstairs and take a shower. He loved his showers hot, so pretty soon the room was all steamed up by him running it for a good ten minutes while he shaved. He spent the next fifteen minutes in the actual shower, cleaning up plus just soaking in the heat. Reluctantly, he turned it off and exited, and started drying his hair with a big towel while walking into the master bedroom.

"What--the fu--" James had stopped in his tracks. His first clue that something was off was him seeing several bodies standing in the room, though while toweling his hair he just got a brief glimpse. Naked, he immediately pulled the towel down to cover him, and before him was his wife and four other naked women!

"What's going on?" he asked, looking at his wife, who was smiling.

"Simple, sorta'. The winner couldn't make it, so, when I told the girls, they voted you as alternate." She just let it hang in the air.

James' towel started to tent, and one of the girls, Sinderella, giggled and pointed.

James blushed just a little, and then in a show of bravado, dropped his towel. The girls saw that he was quite hard and ready to go, like a battle spear.

"So, um, how does this work? I mean, I only see four, well, five counting you."

Alexa answered. "The girls drew numbers. They had the four lowest and I had to go with the first group to explain everything. They get one half hour with you, and, they can only drain you once, to try and be fair to the others." She smiled. "The deal with the winner was that we run the show, you're just a participant. We sorta' mapped it all out, so let's get started."

With that, Sinderella (Sin to her friends) got up on the bed and lay on her back, head on the pillows, and spread her legs wide. James just stared. She was absolutely stunning, a blonde with lots of curly hair and a long-legged body. Her pussy was shaved perfectly clean. And it looked a little wet. Two other girls, Haven and Mesa, joined Sin, though they laid on the bed near Sin's feet, on their backs too.

"So, you need to get up there and start servicing Sin, babe," said Alexa, pushing him along, "but just with your mouth. Your fingers are to play with Mesa and Haven's clits. Now, stay up on your knees because Courtney is gonna' get under you and blow you."

James didn't hesitate and moved up onto the California king-sized bed, taking his position. As soon as he got set and started to lick at Sin, he felt Haven and Mesa wiggling under him, their mouths attaching to his nipples, where they began to lick and suck and nibble.

Within a minute, Courtney had her hand wrapped around his shaft and was busily licking his balls. Then she took about half of him in her mouth and slowly began sucking, knowing it was her job to edge him along.

James didn't even concern himself with his wife, so busy was he between Sin's legs, his tongue working over her clit and then inside of her. He was having a little trouble remembering to finger the nipple-sucking girls' pussies, but soon got the hang of it.

It was about then that James felt his wife behind him, and he didn't bother to look back, figuring that she was gonna' spank him, something she'd done before. It wasn't until he felt her fingers on his ass that he caught on that she was gonna' put her fingers inside him! THAT was gonna' make it tough not to cum fast, he thought to himself.

He tried not to think about things back there and instead focused on Sin's clit as she had reached down and was touching his head and encouraging him. He felt his wife's finger penetrate his ass and he groaned. This caused Courtney to back off on her sucking, not wanting him to pop early.

James could feel Sin getting ready to cum, so he concentrated on her, and on the clits of the two girls who were driving him a bit nuts with their oral fixation at his chest. Sin now grabbed his head and was calling out to him, and just as her orgasm hit he started moaning and thrashing a bit, but her thighs around his head kept him in place.

The commotion was caused by Alexa, who unbeknownst to James had put on a strap-on, and had, after removing her fingers from his ass, entered his ass with the dildo that was attached to the strap-on! While it was certainly well lubricated, and while James' ass had been somewhat worked over by his wife's fingers, he wasn't expecting to take what amounted to be a cock into his ass!

She only sunk the first inch and a half or so inside, and then paused, holding onto his hips and waiting for him to get used to it. She'd had him in her ass before, and knew that it was generally just painful for the first half-minute, and after that, pleasure set in.

Courtney saw what Alexa had done and immediately took James' cock back into her mouth, working it over to give him maximum pleasure during his time of discomfort. Sin finally released his head and she saw that his face was smeared with her wetness. She crawled out from under him quickly, while he was trying to talk to his wife, and then kissed him, slipping her tongue in his mouth, then licking all over his face, tasting herself on him and trying to lick all her wetness off of him.

This was a turn-on for James and by now he'd basically gotten over the shock of penetration. His wife slowly started sinking deeper into his ass; he thought of Courtney's mouth and how well she was sucking his cock. He felt the urge to cum and started thrusting some, which of course caused her to back-off once again. James moaned his frustration.

Sin turned around and was on her knees, with her head and chest down, presenting her pussy and ass right in front of James. Wasting no time, he dove in face first, licking her pussy, licking her asshole, and then back and forth.

Alexa had started sawing back and forth, adding more lubricant to the toy to give her husband maximum pleasure. The two girls, Haven and Mesa, got a little frustrated at the lack of concentration on James' part, so they slid into a cozy 69 on one side of the large bed.

James felt this edging business had gone on long enough. He pulled out of Courtney's mouth and got up on his knees, behind Sin. This had caused the dildo to slip out of him; his wife was curious as to what he was up to.

Seeing that Sin was pressed right up against the headboard and had nowhere to really go, James pressed against her and slid his cock in balls deep, eliciting a deep moan from the girl. Then there was an audible "Awwwwwwwww" from the girl as James pulled completely out of her. Finally, there was a "Wait! Wait! No, don't, ohhhhhhhhhhhh damnnnnnnnn" from her and Alexa peered around her husband to see that he'd just entered Sin anally! Alexa saw Courtney scoot forward and she presumed that she was now eating Sin from the way that the sounds of pain now became grunts of pleasure. The two 69ing girls stopped when they heard Sin cry out. Haven whispered to Mesa, and Mesa nodded, then the two of them moved next to Sin, one on each side, heads underneath her, attaching their mouths to her hard nipples, licking, sucking and nibbling.

Sin was grasping the comforter hard with her hands, the pain waning into some pleasure. She'd never been penetrated anally before and had never planned on getting ass fucked, but here she was! Thank god for that great mouth on my pussy, she thought. I may cum again.

Alexa watched as her husband took Sin, and had an idea. She got behind him again, and when he had thrust deep inside, she put her hands on his lower back and said "Wait . . . don't move!" to him. James paused.

Alexa positioned the end of the dildo up against her husband's well-oiled asshole once again, and braced herself.

"Okay babe. Go ahead and fuck Sin. Fuck her virgin ass."

James withdrew, slowly, and felt the well-lubed dildo enter him again, no pain this time, but rather a nice feeling. As he started to sink again into Sin's ass, he felt his wife move forward a bit. He realized now that as he thrust in deep, the dildo would not slip out of him.

He started moving back and forth, impaling his ass on the out stroke, impaling Sin on the in stroke. She felt very tight to him, and he knew he was gonna' cum soon, especially now that Courtney had apparently started rubbing and gently squeezing his balls.

Alexa watched her husband and was totally aroused. She could feel part of the strap-on rubbing against her clit, and knew that she was going to orgasm soon too, both from the physical and the mental stimulation. Alexa looked down and saw that Courtney had snuck a hand down between her legs and was fingering herself and rubbing her clit. She, too, wanted an orgasm.

And then it was upon them. James' roared out and gripped Sin's hips and thrust extra hard and deep, the cum shooting out of his cock and deep within Sin's ass. She herself began to orgasm a second time, Courtney's oral efforts were exceptional, along with the other two girls lightly biting her nipples. And, she admitted to herself through her lust-fogged brain, that the cock in her ass did now feel wonderful.

In turn Alexa and Courtney both came. And while the three rested, Mesa and Haven went back to their 69, and within minutes they had both orgasmed.

Fifteen or twenty minutes later, Alexa rose and looked at her husband.

"That was Round one, babe. You have 15 more girls out there who can't wait to get at your cock!"

James smiled. Best wife ever, indeed!

2. God

God Administrator Staff Member

3. Jeymar

Jeymar Dean of the Perverts

My first story read. If all the others are of this quality or surpass it, it will be hard to chose the ones to vote for. Great story well written and, I must say, very descriptive. Author you have got talent.

4. 1 Toy Maker

1 Toy Maker Well-Known Member

A very well scripted sexcapade. I picked up on what I think to be a few missing words. As to the word words I didn't count them but I did pick up on numerous that had to be used.
    Well done author.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2018
  5. HCB0414

HCB0414 Well-Known Member

This was entertaining, however you lost me when his wife started to peg him. That is not my cup of tea, but to each their own I guess.

Other than that I must say very well done. I could see the sexual scenes play out as you wrote it. I think however at the end with the amount of women in the room that I could tell you had a hard time trying to keep up with all that was happening. Not that I could do any better it is very much difficult to keep up with more than the two main characters.

Also as a married man who has two kids, could you please tell me how they always keep them away when all the fun happens. My wife and I are exhausted at the end of the day that after the kids are in bed we try to get freaky but end up falling asleep cuddling. Not like that is a bad thing, I am just wondering what their secret is.

6. Redbeard1031

Redbeard1031 Well-Known Member

The action kept getting hotter as the story progressed. Very well written. Thanks for your submission.

7. Pars001

Pars001 #1 Knight Writer

lots of sex for my second read. As with HB, Pegging is not in my repertoire of things. Very descriptive though a good story.

8. bistander

bistander Well-Known Member

None of my cups of tea or lack thereof will factor into my voting. What I do consider is the quality of the story, the number of errors and how well the story met the contest's guidelines.

You were very creative in making use of the words and phrases. The story was solid and well told. The action was good and the whole story had plenty of detail. You painted a good picture of the scenes and characters.

There were some errors, but I won't point them out because I suspect you know what they are and you would have caught them if you had more time.

Thank you writing.

9. ahorsewithnoname

ahorsewithnoname Author & Admin. Live. Love. Write! Win a Pulitzer! Staff Member

Overall the tale was interesting and unique. I found the little twist in the middle about the higher ranked officer a funny side track.

The story was fast-paced, the sex was hot and it seemed like you got in the requisite number of phrases.

bistander likes this.
  10. Missrachael

Missrachael Queen of Cheshire

First story read, and to be honest, I was just reading it as a story rather than looking for the words and phrases as required. To be honest, I can't even remember them.

The story was well written and while it progressed really well in a natural way, I found it odd that 15 women, all of whom agreed to sell their dirty panties, suddenly agreed to actually fuck one of the customers! Other than that, it was a good read, so well done and good luck

11. ejls

ejls Moderator Staff Member

Although the subject was not exactly to my taste, the pace was good and the writing was very descriptive. A very good effort.

12. Little Miss K

Little Miss K Naughty but Nice

I sure hope that James took his vitamins! It sounds like he is going to need it. :D

There is a lot going on in this, but it was handled well. The part with the superior officer was not necessarily needed, but I like how she took control of the situation and defended her man. It was complete blackmail, but done in a way that made it seem like an innocent thing. The fact that she left James out of it, and didn't betray a "customer", was kind of honorable. :)

There were a lot of things that I consider turn-ons, and some that I don't really care for. The parts where it was James and Alexa were my favorites. Phone sex, and video chats are a fact of life with long distance relationships, and you have to find ways to keep it fresh. Her using the pictures of the other girls was fun and sexy. ;) The blowjob was great, and I had no problem with the pegging. :)

I think a threesome might be fun, but I don't know what to think of that many people in bed at once. :eek: It might be a fun fantasy, but one that wouldn't work so well in real life. :p

With James and Alexa, I don't have a problem since it was consensual, but I wonder about the other women. It seems like a lot of cheating wives and girlfriends. o_O I won't think about that too much.

Tiny issue that is not the fault of the writer. I kept thinking about Amazon. "Alexa... Find me some used panties." :D:D:D

Very good story. :)

bistander likes this.
  13. Uncle B

Uncle B Well-Known Member

The problem with a competition like this is the host. Seriously... we all hate that prick right?

I need to be much more sober to see all the nuances here than I do.

I really like this story, and think it is one of the best. My only problem is that the choices are so well done, that I am only finding 14.

Give me a little time to sober up, and I will comment again.

14. ahorsewithnoname

Yeah, I thought so too, so I made a point to count them so that I could admonish the author...and then I found the 15, lol.

mortars
    automatic rifle
    dildo - exclamation point
    linoleum
    spandex leggins
    plaid curtains
    silk stocking
    ray gun
    photon
    plasma
    revolver
    corset
    pearl buttons
    leather jacket
    battle spear

Mostly in that order but the last two, which I had to go through a second time to find. Almost like they were hidden. :)

Uncle B likes this.
  15. Uncle B

Uncle B Well-Known Member

As I was saying before sobriety left the building...

This was a great story! When the author can use the 15 required choices, and it is hard to find them, then that is a success! This is what I loved about this theme. Being able to use words and phrases that aren't all connected, yet do it so seamlessly, that is fun to me!!!

Had I had a vote, this would have gotten one. Since I didn't, I just want to say how much I appreciate this, and all the other stories that were entered, that took a writing exercise that I remembered from my past, and reminded me how fun writing can be!

16. 1 Toy Maker

1 Toy Maker Well-Known Member

Good job ¬°