CAW 32: Fucking Zombie Bitches

Discussion in 'Calling All Writers - CAW 32' started by Kathrin, Dec 3, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Kathrin

Kathrin Active Member

CAW 32: Fucking Zombies Bitches

Inspired by Picture 13

Prologue

The good thing about the Zombie Apocalypse is that all human belongings were now up for grabs for the few that survived. And so I spent the first few weeks just breaking into abandoned villas in the rich part of town, going through the stuff of other people who were most likely dead, or otherwise unlikely to return.

The first thing I really missed was electricity. The power grid would hold up for a few days by itself, and then would go down in the part of town I stayed in. At night, I could still see some lights in another part of town, but never went there to investigate. Without electricity there was no light, no refrigeration, no cooking unless it was with gas.

There was plenty of food still. Suddenly, the supplies of thousands of people were left for just me - or a handful of others I don't know - so there was no shortage of preserves, cereal, anything that would last without refrigeration. I found a few places with gas stoves and could stay there for a good while, just living off supplies from neighbouring houses and playing with other people's things I found in their homes.

The bad thing about the Zombie Apocalypse were the Zombies. I kept my distance from them, never tried to engage one and stuck to well-fortified homes that were surrounded by high walls and were clear of them. The owners had either fled after the outbreak, or were out of home when it hit. And so the Zombies were just a distant groan, outside, at night, that would wake me up occasionally and make me check the doors and windows, but nothing more.

Weirdly during those first days I had a great time. The pressure of civilization was gone, and I enjoyed searching all these rich homes, seeing things I've never seen before and living free and uninhibited. I didn't bother putting on clothes when I stayed inside and spent a lot of time masturbating. Luckily, there was a large supply of batteries, vibrators and other toys to be found - you wouldn't believe the kinky tastes some of those people had - and the thought of stuffing another woman's dildo up my twat turned me on even more.

After a while, though, the thrill let on and I had to think about what to do in the long term. Humans are social animals, and even though I enjoyed being alone maybe more than most other people, I knew it would turn me crazy sooner or later if I couldn't find someone else. Of course, it would do me no good to die at the bite of a Zombie while I was out there looking, and so I spent a few days planning the safest approach at finding survivors.

I figured it would be best to stay on the water. Zombies seemed to be unable to swim and it would allow me to travel safely. Also, a boat would probably draw attention of any other intelligent being around and thus would enhance my chances of discovery. Of course, that could be a bad thing, depending on how hostile the other survivors would be.

So in order to defend myself I spent several days practising my shooting skills. Even though guns were outlawed for the most part where I live, I found that most rich people had some kind of weapon in their home. I gathered a few handguns, rifles, an antique scimitar, and as much ammunition as I could find. There was a shooting range in one of the basements that came in handy and once I figured out which ammo belonged to which weapon, which of them I could handle best and which other gun would make a good replacement, I finally packed my bags.

I was careful not to carry too much, and so only packed two handguns, carrying them in holsters that crossed between my breasts. Another belt around my waist could hold several clips of ammunition for quick reloading, and the scimitar came with its own ornate belt and sheath that I put on as well. Since it was the Zombie Apocalypse, and summer in Italy, I didn't wear much other clothing, as I figured nobody I encountered would care about my exposed breasts or pantiless crotch. So the only other articles of clothing I put on were a pair of green jogging pants, some running shoes, a white loose shirt and a wide white summer hat against the heat.

In my backpack I had a pair of jeans and a sweater, just in case it would get cold, as well as enough food for a week, a few tools that weren't too bulky, maps, chalk, a compass, batteries, a flashlight, matches, lighters, a few candles, a GPS system and as much ammo as I could carry. And so one day, as the sun went down in the fourth week after the outbreak, I left.

The good thing about Zombies is that most of the time you could hear them long before you could see them. I stuck to the back alleys and side streets as I made my way down to the river, listening to any sound, evading anything that seemed suspicious and made more detours than I can remember. With the map I kept from getting lost, but it got dark much earlier than I expected, and so I scrambled to look for a good place for the night.

Rooftops and high places proved to be best, and so I went through an abandoned apartment building up onto the roof and made camp there. There were groaning noises coming from some of the apartments as I passed them, so I was glad when the door to the rooftop was metal and sturdy looking, and I fastened the handle with one of the tools, making it hard to open from the other side.

Before I laid down, I took a cautionary tour of the roof, making sure no Zombie was hidden there somewhere and then stopped at the edges, looking out across the town beneath me, dark shadows scuffling along the streets occasionally. I sighed, pulling down my pants and spreading my legs, emptying my bladder across the curb, hoping to hit at least some of those fuckers with my piss.

Suddenly, as I stood there, pee spraying out of my sticky labia, I saw a light flash in another building not too far from where I was. It looked not like the lights in the still lit part of town, but more like a flashlight, turning on and off at irregular intervals and seeming to point at different directions. Too cautious and afraid to go there at night, I tried to memorize the position and mark it on the map to explore it the next day.

In the morning I woke up with one of the candles still inside my pussy, having played with them in the night before I went to sleep. I cursed the lack of foresight and toilet paper, making a mental note to ravage somebody's bathroom at the next possible occasion. Hygiene has become a luxury, as running water became increasingly scarce. I had not showered in weeks, and most of all missed washing my hair. So, next mission: Bathroom.

I had a can of peaches for breakfast before I made my way back down the same staircase from which I came. No Zombies had wandered in there over night and so I could resume my path through the streets and alleys, heading for the building I thought the light had been coming from the night before. It was warm, and though I only wore light clothing, it was soon drenched in sweat. I tried to stay in the shade, as my pale skin is very sensitive to sunlight, being a redhead and all.

Down a few blocks of buildings, I found the first dead Zombies. Someone had pierced their foreheads, leaving an ugly gaping hole. They littered the street, rotting in the summer heat, the stench almost taking my breath away. It was impossible to determine how long they had been dead, but I followed the trail of bodies to another, smaller, apartment complex.

The door was shut, but I could climb up a balcony and enter one of the apartments. Inside it was quiet, no sounds of Zombies or anything else, but I remained cautious. If this was the building I saw the light from earlier, somebody might still be around, and I didn't want them to find me before I found them. I snuck around the room, listening into the silence of the building, until I suddenly heard a rumbling sound coming from above.

I went out into the staircase, crouched, my gun drawn from its holster, sneaking quietly up the stairs. In the back of my mind, a small voice told me how ridiculous this was – like I would be able to shoot someone as untrained, slow and chubby as I was, but feeling the heavy handle of the weapon in my hand made me feel safe at the very least.

When I reached the next floor, I could hear some more noises coming from an apartment just across the hall. It sounded like doors opening and closing, and someone speaking in a language I didn't recognize. I got to the door I thought it was coming from and listened. Inside, someone was moving, mumbling words. It was a female voice, but the language sounded foreign. It certainly wasn't anything I understood.

I waited until the noise was further away from the door, then quietly tried to open it. It was locked. I tried the adjacent apartments, finding one I could enter and went through it to the balcony outside the building. I left my backpack there and climbed across to the other balcony and peeked through the door. Inside it was dark, but I could make out a living room with a few chairs and a sofa, and the shadow of someone laying down on it.

The balcony door was half open, probably to let some air into the room, and so I quietly opened it wider and snuck inside. Coming closer to the sofa, I saw the dark, chocolate brown legs of a tall, black woman laying on her back, squirming slightly. She was probably in her mid-20s, with short, curly hair, her eyes closed in ecstasy. When I raised my head, I saw her hand between the legs, rubbing fervently across her clit. I lowered my gun. She seemed unarmed and I didn't want to give the wrong first impression.

Slowly I got up. At first, she didn't seem to notice me, but suddenly she shrieked, jerking up and staring at me. She was pretty, with strong, stern features defining her long face. Her breasts were covered by a short red blouse, but even through that I could see that they were impressively large. She wore no other clothing, her crotch sporting a thick black bush of pubic hair, almost covering all of her swollen labia.

"I'm sorry," I said in German and Italian, the languages spoken in the area.

She glared at me still, as if she didn't understand me. "Who are you?" she finally asked me in English with a thick accent.

"Kathrin," I answered. "My name is Kathrin."

She eyed me up and down, her eyes fixed on the weapons. "What you want, Kathrin?" she continued to ask.

I shrugged. "I just saw your flashlight last night and wanted to see who you were. I've been... alone, the past weeks."

She nodded. "Rebekka," she finally said, holding out her hand. "I'm Rebekka."

I shook her hand, noticing her fingers still slippery from her crotch. "What're you doing here?" I asked curiously.

She shrugged. "What's anyone doing?" she replied. "Fighting these pigs outside, trying to survive, ..." She paused, looking down at her exposed crotch, only now realizing that she was naked in front of a stranger.

I smiled, stepping closer to her. "I know," I said softly, resting a hand on her shoulder. "I know how it is." I knelt down beside her and ran my fingers across her short, frizzy hair as I leaned in. My hand wandered down to rest on one of her large, heavy breasts as I kissed her gently.

She gasped. I pulled her blouse open and let her tits fall out. They were massive, heavy and saggy, with areolas as big as a cup. I grabbed them with both hands, squeezing and pinching her nipples as my head wandered down between her legs, longing for that wet pussy I saw earlier.

I began sucking her without warning, pulling her whole labia deep inside my mouth and lapping her juices from between them with my tongue. My nose was buried in her thick bush, smelling her almost intoxicating cunt fragrance. I wanted to leave a good first impression and licked her diligently, rubbing her clit hard. She came soon, already aroused from playing with herself earlier. Her body arched and she thrashed around, squeaking as she came, some white secretions running out of her.

"Mmmmh," she said after she had caught her breath. "That was the best thing that has happened to me in a long time." She sat up and looked me in the eyes. "Please, let me repay the favour."

I smiled at her, pushing down my pants slowly until they fell to my ankles. She clicked her tongue as she saw the ginger bush that crowned my pale white pussy hole. "What can I do for you?" she asked.

I shrugged. "That's up to you," I said. "Anything you're comfortable with."

She shook her head. "I need you to tell me," she insisted. "I want to serve you in any way you like, and I want you to use me."

She certainly was moving fast with this, but I think we both figured it was the end of the world, and there was no time for courtesies. That, and the fact that I still needed a bathroom, finally made me tell her with trembling voice: "Drink my piss."

She fell to her knees and opened her mouth, sticking out her tongue. I closed my eyes and let it go, feeling the relief as my bladder spurted, almost painfully, showering her curly hair and sweet face with piss. I heard it fill her mouth, listened to her swallow and finally looked down again, where a yellow-golden stream ran out from underneath my bush, splashing against her lips while she looked up at me with big, obedient eyes.

When I had finished, she licked my pussy, slowly, her wet tongue running all across my labia. She arched back, rubbing her big tits along my twat, her hard nipples pinching my clit. I moaned at her touch, and grinned as she looked at me, unsure of what to do next. "Get up," I said, quiet, but commanding. She obeyed, but was a little surprised by my roughness as I grabbed her by her collar and pushed her out of the balcony door, bending her over the railing so her big tits were dangling down.

From behind, her sweaty, hairy muff looked even more appetizing and I bent down to lick it again, this time sliding my tongue between her buttocks as well. She groaned, quietly, not wanting to draw the attention of the few Zombies that walked the street below. I grew more aggressive, wanting to show her who her new boss was, and so I pulled the scimitar from its sheath. I ran the dull side along her soft black ass, the cold metal causing goosebumps on her skin. Then I thrust it up her cunt by the hilt.

She grunted, as the thick, long handle pushed up her muff, causing her wet fuck hole to make smacking noises as it went in and out. The bar coiled all around with bronze wires that made it rough in hand and prevented it from slipping, and got increasingly thicker around the middle. I saw it spread her rosy red pussy lips wider and wider and could only wonder about how it must feel going inside her.

She could hardly breathe, getting her hole fucked like that from behind, but soon lost all self control and started yelling, telling me to treat her like the dirtiest of whores: "God, yes, fuck that black cunt! Fuck me good, lady, use me like the stupid fuck slut I am. God, I'm such a filthy fuck hole, I'm only good to serve as your toy, drinking your piss and serving your sweet cunt."

She held fast onto the railing and pushed back as I rammed the handle all the way inside her hairy black muff, fucking her violently. She came, again, yelling loudly as she sank to her knees. I pulled the scimitar out and held her from behind as she sank to the floor, whimpering and trembling, tears streaming down her face as she orgasmed, her pussy sputtering cum that collected into a puddle below her. We kissed, and I rocked her gently, happy to have found her, happy to have the perfect companion to brave the end of the world.

Chapter 1

"So, how did you end up here?" I looked at Rebekka who was sitting on the floor, still exhausted after our first encounter. Her large breasts were hanging down heavy on her chest as she was eating some peaches out of a can, slowly and deliberately sucking them between her luscious lips as she was pondering the question.

"You mean, here in this here apartment, or...?" she asked back, letting the question hang unfinished in the room.

I shrugged. "Both, I guess," I said, feeling a little stupid.

She nodded. "Well, I was just going for places that might have food, and high up so the dead can't get to me," she said. "They are slow, and like even paths, not so good at climbing up." She looked at me with a sly expression. I nodded again, once more feeling stupid at my total lack of knowledge about the zombies.

"Before that," she continued, staring into space, "before that, I was living downtown, with... family." She paused for a moment, then shrugged it off. "We have come from Ethiopia many years back, when I was still a kid. My momma had to flee because of our religion. Don't know what happened to my father, she never talked about him, but she took me and my sister and came to Italy. We have been living here ever since," she finished, looking at me.

I smiled. "I'm sorry about your family," I said. "I... I don't even know what happened to mine."

She smiled back. "Is all good," she said. "They got it fast, and getting out of there taught me a lot of how to survive this."

I sighed and scratched my neck. "I'm afraid I don't know anything of the sort," I said. "I've been hiding and running ever since this whole thing started."

She eyed me up and down. "You are a smart lady," she said. "But you might not always be so lucky."

I nodded. "Well, I've never been much of a fighter, and more of a lover," I joked.

She smiled, remembering how we made love earlier. "I can see that," she replied. "Though I would not have guessed it looking at the way you are armed."

I looked down at the two holsters crossing on my chest, and the scimitar with the still slippery handle that was laying by my side. "Well, I just gathered what I thought would be useful," I shrugged. "Do you have any weapons?"

She shook her head. "Just a knife, and a large wrench," she answered.

I unfastened one of the holsters and pulled it over my head, pushing it over to her. "Here," I said. "Let me share then."

She grabbed the holster and pulled out the gun slowly, inspecting it. "This is good, but loud. Silent is better," she remarked.

"Do you know how to use it?" I asked.

"Mhm," she replied. "Before we left Ethiopia, they had me in the military camp, training for the army."

I raised my eyebrows. "But you said you were just a kid," I said incredulously.

She nodded. "I was," she replied.

Suddenly, a loud bang at the apartment door startled us. "Shit," she hissed. "They must have found us." She quickly leapt to her feet and grabbed what she could while I was still shocked and trying to process the situation. Another bang, and another, and the door broke down. In the dim light of the hallway, I could see a few figures enter the room. They looked like people, two women and a man, but their features were twisted, their clothes in tatters, they looked unwashed and unkempt, probably much like ourselves, but moved slower, disoriented, with uneasy steps.

It was the first time I saw zombies up close, and I was astonished at how normal they looked, like if I forgot what happened for a minute, I might mistake them for people and just walk up to them. Then Rebekka grabbed my arm and I snapped out of it. "Come," she said, "quick!" We hurried to the balcony door where I had entered earlier and went out, climbing across to another balcony towards the edge of the building, where an iron ladder led to the roof.

She let me go first, watching my back as the zombies came out on the balcony. One fell over the railing where I had fucked Rebekka earlier, while the others headed our way, slowly crawling across the gap between balconies. When I had reached the roof, she followed me, stopping halfway up the ladder and looked down, where a bunch of them now made it over to the next balcony, their hands stretched up towards us, but apparently unable to use the ladder.

"Yeah, fuck you bitches," she said as she turned on the ladder, spreading her legs wide. She still was only wearing her red blouse and soon a thick yellow stream shot out between her legs and rained down on the heads of the crowd below. I watched as she emptied her bladder, then helped her up onto the roof with me.

"Now what?" she asked, catching her breath.

I sighed. "My backpack and stuff is still down there," I said, pointing at the apartment.

She cocked her head sideways. "I do not think we can get that back, now," she answered.

"But I had food, and water, and maps, and..." I began.

She shrugged. "We go to another house, find more of that," she said quietly.

I took a deep breath, and nodded. "You're right," I said as she turned to go. "Oh, and by the way, you looked adorable there on the ladder."

She turned to me again, and smiled happily for the first time since I saw her. "Thank you miss," she said. "I am here to serve you if you let me. I would like to have you as my mistress."

I didn't know what to say to that at first, but then stepped forward towards her, until her warm, soft tits were pressing against mine. "And what do you think that entails, slave?" I asked quietly.

"It means that I am here to protect you, to serve you in every way you wish. To please you, to love you, to let you use me as you please. My body, my mind and soul is all yours, mistress." She lowered her head slightly as she talked.

"Well then," I said as I unbuckled the scimitar belt and put it around her waist. "Consider this your leash and collar for now," I said. "And wear it with pride."

She fell to her knees in front of me, wrapping her arms around my legs and hugging me tight. "I will miss," she said happily. "I'll be your servant Bekah, until the end." She looked up at me and then began pulling down my pants, rubbing her nose against my thick, unwashed pubes, breathing in my scent before she wrapped her lips around my clit and began to lick, long and passionate, all across my labia, cleaning my sweaty, musty muff and tasting all my wet slimy juices.

Her fingers ran skilfully along my slit, probing me slightly, playing with my pussy hole, then my anus, and back again, until both of them got penetrated at the same time. Her slender fingers pushed deep inside me, wiggling, crooking, caressing my insides as she started fucking me in both ends while still sucking my clit with the same passion and enjoyment as she had sucked the peaches earlier.

I struggled to stay on my feet, staggering a few steps until I grabbed a hold of the ladder again, holding onto it to steady myself as Bekah resumed her position and continued to fuck. "Does Mistress like it like this, yes?" she asked in between.

"Nnnngghh," I moaned, panting. "Yes, yes, yesssss! Fuck me more, harder!" I replied, longing for more than just a finger inside me.

She looked up with big round eyes that were in stark contrast to her dark brown face. "What does Mistress want me to do?" she asked.

I gritted my teeth, grabbing hard onto the cold steel of the ladder. "Ram your fist up my dirty shit hole, slave," I hissed finally as I turned around, pushing my ass out and needing to get fucked as hard and dirty and violent as I could.

She immediately seemed to understand that desire and knew exactly how to satisfy me. Her hands spread my buttocks and her long tongue licked wide and slow all across my sphincter, wetting it slightly. Then she began stretching it, at first with two fingers, probing it as she spit some saliva on it to help lubricate the passage.

Then four fingers, two of each hand, trying to pull open my tight, hot, wanton asshole until it gaped slightly. She continued to wet it with spit as she pressed her fingers tight against it, and began to push. It felt like my ass was giving birth to a football, except that the football tried to get back inside. Her hand forced my ass wide open, ripping it apart as her knuckles tried to pass the sphincter until finally I felt her hand slip deep up into my intestine, my anus clenching tight around her wrist.

She began to push inside with her entire arm, fucking me violently and mercilessly from behind. Her hand moved even further up my asshole, and when I felt full and wide and thoroughly fucked, she clenched it to a fist inside of me. And then she raped me, fucking my sore asshole raw until I was nothing more than a sweaty, gasping, gaping hole that she rammed her fist into.

My whole body became loose and soft, my knees giving in under me and I had a hard time clinging to the ladder while I lost all control of my bodily functions. My cunt drizzled continuously and began to gush and sputter at every thrust, pissing freely when I came. And I came. I came countless times, screaming and yelling and thrashing while she violated me.

When I regained my senses, the city was quiet. The zombies on the balcony below us must've gone away, because all I could hear was Bekah's breathing. I groaned, feeling sore and weak. She quickly came and helped me up, holding me steady in her arms as my head was resting on her spectacular tits. "Mmmh," I moaned. "At this rate, we'll never make it to the river."

She nodded. "So we're going to the river?" she asked.

I shrugged. "I'm trying to get a boat," I answered, "it seemed like the best bet under the circumstances."

She nodded again. "So we are getting a boat," she concluded. "I'll follow you anywhere, you just lead the way." Not long after that, we both fell asleep.

Chapter 2

I woke up when the sun had crept barely above the rooftops, the first sensation an incredible stiffness from sleeping on the concrete floor. I slowly stretched, scratching my back and rubbing an arm that had fallen asleep, trying to get my circulation going. I was hungry, and would kill for a toothbrush.

When I looked around, I could see Rebekka standing at the end of the roof, looking down. Her hands rested on her sweet round hips and her legs were slightly spread. Her dark brown skin shimmered golden where the sunrays hit it and her black curly hair seemed even darker in contrast. "Mistress," she said when she heard me stir, turning around to face me.

I nodded. "Yeah, I'm up," I said. She wore the scimitar on the belt around her naked waist and the gun holster stretched across the open red blouse that barely covered her massive tits. I rubbed my eyes and took a few deep breaths. The streets and houses seemed silent, I couldn't hear any zombies or any other noise around.

"You think we can go and get my stuff back?" I asked her. She smiled. "You lead the way, Mistress," she replied, picking up her bag and slinging it over her shoulder. I slowly got up, straightening my blouse and pulling up the green jogging pants that started to show dirty spots all over them, which gave them a slight camouflaged appearance, if I was generous with myself.

Quietly we snuck back down from the roof, this time using the staircase. Rebekka kept her hand at the hilt of the sword at all time, ready to charge if necessary. I tried to remember which apartment we had been to. A broken-down door finally gave it away and to my relief, I found my backpack where I had left it next to the sofa.

I pulled out the map and spread it across the side table, trying to find out where we were and what the best way to the river would be. Meanwhile, Rebekka went from room to room to make sure there weren't any zombies left behind that could bother us. Just as I thought I had found the street we were on, I could hear a yell, and the noise of a struggle from the next room.

I quickly got up and hurried there, stumbling over some clothes that were strewn across the floor. When I finally arrived, I saw Rebekka laying on her back on the floor with a heavy, tall man on top of her. He was tanned and muscular, and looked human except for his facial expression, which was twisted in anger and rage, baring his teeth as he was drooling down on her.

I stood perplexed, having completely forgotten about the gun at my side. It was the first time I had seen a zombie in action, and I was surprised at how... normal... he looked. No rotting flesh, no red eyes, nothing to give it away except... I thought I couldn't trust my own eyes. When I looked further down, I could see a monstrous, thick, long protrusion where his cock would be, much too large and thick for a normal penis. His pants looked like it had burst them open at the crotch and it violently thrusted hard inside Rebekka's black hairy cunt, raping her.

"Get him... get him off me!" she gasped, stemming against him with both arms as he thrust his hips inside her, fucking her hard and deep. I was mesmerized by the motion, and the sight of this thick, fleshy, veiny rod splitting her sweet black muff so wide that it took me a moment to react. Finally, I jumped forward and hit him with all my weight.

He fell over and Rebekka swiftly rolled around and got up from underneath him while drawing the scimitar, all in one fluid motion as if she had trained for it. Before I knew what had happened, she swung the blade, and the head of the zombie rolled slowly backwards away from its neck. My first thought was that I wondered why there was no blood, shortly followed by: "Oh my god, this is the head of someone! There's a headless zombie in this room!"

I freaked out a little and she must've noticed it by my wide eyes and surprised expression. "Quick," she said, "you'll have to help get it out of me!" Perplexed and clueless about what she meant I just stared at her. She grabbed my arm and pulled me out into the living room, where she sat on the table and spread her legs towards me. Thick, creamy liquid was dripping out of her gaping cunt.

"Please Mistress, get it out. I don't want to be infected!" I still stared at her wide eyed and confused, but somehow realized she wanted me to help her get the liquid out of her. With robotic motions I bent down and closed my lips around her pussy and began to suck. A bitter, thick gelatinous liquid filled my mouth, its taste tart and harsh. "Gaaahh," I gasped as I sputtered it out, letting it drip to the floor. More sucking, more spitting, and after a while no more liquid would come out of it, her pussy tasting again like the feminine sweaty muff that I remembered.

"What. The. Fuck?" I finally stammered.

Rebekka looked at me incredulously. "Didn't you know?" she asked.

I shrugged. "Know what? I've stayed away from these fuckers all this time. I had no clue what they do."

She raised her eyebrows. "They try to infect you any way they can. It's... I think it's transmitted through body fluids, either sexually, orally or... I don't know. And they get these weird... protrusions that they try to fuck you with. Maybe that's the easiest way to infect you, or maybe it just increases all natural urges and they're raging fuck monsters, I don't know."

"Bah," I said, sticking out my tongue. "And that's what I get for breakfast?"

She smiled with her big, wide lips and looked down at the curly, thick hair above her pussy. "I could help you wash it all out..." she offered quietly.

I smirked, pursing my lips and finally placed them on her soft, damp labia, kissing her gently. "You might have to," I replied, "that's an order."

I opened my mouth wide in front of her piss hole as she reached between her legs, pulling her labia aside and aiming a thick hot stream of pee straight at it. I felt it hit my throat and fill my mouth with the harsh, strong, tart taste of her morning urine. I gargled and rinsed, spitting some back at her pussy and then swallowing a few gulps before I let the rest of it run down my throat and onto my tits, staining my white blouse yellow.

We finished our morning routine, brushing our teeth with a little bit of drinking water and eating the rest of the peaches for breakfast before we packed our things and headed out, filling our backpacks with all the supplies we could carry from the apartment. Going cautiously down the streets, Rebekka was moving cat-like and quiet next to me as I felt even more clumsy and heavy as usual, trying to keep up with our position on the map while she kept a look out for zombies.

The streets were cramped with cars, many of which had trapped zombies inside but most had been burst open from the insides and its previous drivers were now shambling along the lines of cars, looking for victims. We avoided most of them, trying to keep out of sight and to the shadows until we ran into a jam. Several cars had run into each other, creating a barrier of steel and glass across the street. Unless we wanted to take a detour of a few blocks, we would have to climb across it.

Luckily, there weren't many zombies around, so Rebekka and I crawled up to the cars and then quickly got on top of them. But once we were standing on the roofs and trunks of the car wrecks, a different scene unfolded in front of us. Dozens of zombies were on the other side of the wreck, trapped between the car jam and some makeshift barrier of furniture and fences. They all turned their attention to us.

Again, I froze. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed Rebekka moving, the crooked blade shining silver in the sunlight as it came down on the heads of the closest zombies around us. She moved between them like a deadly dance, heads rolling at her sides as she paved a way for us. Panicking, I suddenly rushed after her, trying to keep up.

When we reached the barrier, suddenly she was attacked from both sides, a zombie grabbing the arm she held the scimitar with. She threw it up in the air and caught it with her other hand, stabbing the critter in the head when suddenly another grabbed her from behind. With the scimitar stuck, she instinctively drew her gun out of the holster and pointed it back behind her, shooting the zombie in the head without even looking.

She shook her head, the shot probably still ringing in her ear loudly as she started climbing a sofa and bookshelf to get across the barrier, helping me up when she had reached the top. I turned around and looked down, anger coming over me at all the shambling monsters below that were still coming after us. I pulled down my pants halfway and lifted up my legs, pissing down on them before we went across and sank back onto the floor behind it, catching our breath.

"God," I said, holding my head in my hands, "I'm so useless, I didn't even think to draw my gun and help you. And you... you seem so capable and handle it all so well, why... why do you need me at all?"

She took a deep breath and put her arms around me, holding my head against her soft, warm breasts. "I am your servant, Mistress," she whispered. "It is my job to protect you and fight for us."

"But you don't need me," I said angrily, upset at my own incapability.

"Yes I do," she replied. "I need guidance, I need direction, and I need..." She paused. "I need your love. Without you, I'm lost."

I looked into her eyes, and pulled her tight, kissing her long and lovingly, breathing in the scent of her skin as my hands caressed her soft, curly hair, feeling her warm and close. "Thank you," I whispered softly into her ear.

"Hey," I heard a voice behind us. I startled and turned around, looking into the eyes of a young woman. She seemed to be in her late teens, maybe 20 years old, with dirty blonde hair that hung in thick locks around her round face. She looked haggard and weak, staring at us afraid.

"Hey," I replied, getting up. "I... we... we don't mean any harm, we're just passing through."

She nodded. "I'm Kimmy," she said.

"Kathrin," I introduced us, "and this is my servant Rebekka." The black woman bowed in a sweet courteous way. "Are you... are you alone?" I asked Kimmy.

She shrugged. "No, I guess not," she answered. "I'm with my boyfriend... ex-boyfriend. We've been hiding out here since... since this all started."

I nodded. "Well, we really didn't mean to disturb you," I said, getting ready to move on.

"Hold on," Kimmy said quickly. "Can you... would you maybe let me go with you? I... we don't have anything left to eat, and I'm afraid on my own. And Mark... he... he isn't much help." I crossed my arms in front of my chest, eyeing her. She wore ragged, dirty clothes, a lose t-shirt and some baggy pants that once must've been grey, but now looked brown.

"What do you think?" I whispered into Rebekka's ear.

She shrugged. "Whatever you decide, Miss," she whispered back. "I live to obey, and whatever you say is the way things should be."

I sighed, musing: "She might be of use, both as a help and as a... toy for us to play with."

Rebekka grinned at me, baring her white teeth. "That might not be the worst thing," she replied, "but what about her boyfriend?"

I sighed again. "I don't want to leave any living human behind, not if it means their possible death. If we lose our compassion, there's nothing left for us to live for."

She nodded: "You're wise, Mistress," she said.

"Mmmh, but he doesn't get to play with us," I concluded, "girls only."

Rebekka smiled. "Girls only," she said, touching my shoulder as she kissed me gently.

"Alright," I said as I turned back towards Kimmy, "let's see what you have."

She held up her hands. "We don't have much," she said. "A little bit to drink, and just a few knifes, to fight... a baseball bat, blankets, I think there are some candles left..."

I interrupted her: "That's not what I meant," I said, moving closer. Rebekka came with me and we pushed out our chest, the weapon holsters stretching across our breasts visibly. "Take off your clothes," I ordered.

She stared at us, but didn't object, realizing she didn't have much of a choice any more. Slowly, she pulled the t-shirt over her head, revealing a pair of small, perky breasts with large, dark brown areolas. She stripped her pants down and stepped out of them, grey unwashed panties covering her crotch. Swallowing a gulp, she began to push these down as well, revealing the same dirty blonde hair above her pussy. "MMmh," I said, taking in the sight. "So you don't shave, huh?"

She looked down. "I ran out of shaving cream and without running water, it's..." I put a finger on her lips, making her fall silent again.

"What do we have to eat?" I asked Rebekka.

She began to rummage through my backpack. "Some more peaches, ravioli, sausages, macaroni, tomatoes, instant soup..."

I turned back to Kimmy, looking her deep in the eyes. "Here's the deal," I said. "We're going to feed you from our pussies, and you'll show us how grateful you are by making sure we're satisfied."

She nodded, and Rebekka and I headed towards a window sill, sitting down on it side by side. I pushed my pants down while Rebekka wore only a short black skirt she had found somewhere in the apartment before we left, and we both pulled our legs up, spreading them towards her. I took the can of peaches out of my pack and Rebekka opened it while I motioned the girl to come closer.

Obediently she moved in front of us as I slid a wet, slimy slice of peach between my labia. "Now go and suck it out, slut," I told her, grinning. She knelt before me and closed her lips around my pussy, sucking the juicy, soft fruit into her mouth and swallowing it quickly. Meanwhile, Rebekka had stuffed several up her black hairy twat, which was now dripping of peach juice.

Kimmy moved over to her and began to suck, drinking from her cunt and munching the peaches with a full mouth. Suddenly, a man stepped out of the building. "Kimmy, is everything okay..." he started and then froze, staring at us. He had an average build and was wearing a t-shirt as well, and some short jeans, looking slightly better fed and healthier than Kimmy.

"You must be Mark," I said as I drew my gun and pointed it at him. "Take a seat, bonnie boy. Watch and learn."

I kept him at gunpoint while we made his girlfriend eat us out. The more she got fed, the more eager she became, and after a while she began to suck pussy like it was the best thing in the world. Her tongue slid across my clit quickly, alternating between me and Rebekka, then licked long and broad all the way from my anus to my labia and back again, tasting and cleaning me like a good, obedient whore.

Mark watched her emotionless, looking defeated and afraid. "Now fist us both, whore," I told her after all the peaches were gone, pouring the rest of the juice over our pubes to lubricate our cunts somewhat. Kimmy looked at me for a moment, hesitating. "Shove your fucking hand up my twat, pig," I said louder. She obliged++ immediately, squeezing her slender fingers tight together and inserting them into my soppy, big cunt.

They slid in easily, and when I looked to the side, I could see her other arm sticking up Rebekka's dirty black muff as well. Kimmy began to rock forward, thrusting her hands hard up our fuck holes simultaneously, fucking us good and deep. Rebekka rubbed her clit, almost ready to come yet while I watched Mark, grinning at him as I felt myself get close to climax as well.

Soon, my black servant grunted and squealed, coming hard with Kimmy's hand still inside her. She paused, so I grabbed her arm and moved it quickly in and out of my pussy. She understood, and continued to fuck me faster and faster until finally, I thrust her back, pushing her hand out of my pussy as I erupted, coming hard and wet.

"Mmmmmh," I said, catching my breath as I looked down at her. "Very good, little slut. Now are you thirsty too?"

She shook her head and said: "No thanks, I'm all fed Ma'am."

I sighed. "You don't seem to understand," I replied and looked sideways at Bekah. "The only answer you'll ever give is: Yes Mistress, anything you want."

She looked down and mumbled: "Yes Mistress. Anything you want."

I closed my eyes and rubbed my clit slowly, until finally some pee came sputtering out of my hole, raining down on the dirty, naked girl. Rebekka joined me and soon squirted a thick stream at her. Together, we showered her in piss until she finally opened her mouth and caught some of it, swallowing it down.

When we were finished, I holstered my gun again and pulled my pants back up. "Okay," I said to our two new members. "Now let's talk about how you can be of use."

Chapter 3

"We're... we're from the States," Kimmy stuttered shyly, trying to make conversation. After our first encounter, Rebekka and I began looking through the place she and her boyfriend, or ex-boyfriend, Mark had holed up, trying to find anything useful. They had chosen a small bakery and icecream parlour as their hideout and had moved pretty much all of the furniture outside to create a barricade around the doors and windows of the place, so the room that might once have been a small café was empty, except for some litter, two sleeping bags, two backpacks and a few piles of clothes and bags.

Instead of an answer I just mumbled: "Mhm," while Bekah walked slowly across the room, glancing suspiciously from the two tourists to the shop interior and back again. Kimmy was still naked, her hair frizzy from getting showered in our pee and she stood in the doorway uneasily, not sure what to make of the situation. Mark was outside, acting disinterested in what was going on. "We... we went on a hiking tour across Europe," Kimmy continued, "and when we came across those mountains..."

I sighed. "When you came across the Alps you made a stop in Meran, which is the fist sign of civilization after the Brenner pass," I continued. "Like everyone else. And I guess that's when the whole world turned to shit, and you couldn't go on any more."

Kimmy swallowed hard. "We... I shouldn't even be here. If I had stayed at home in Boston, I wouldn't be in this mess." She was close to crying, and shivering from the cold.

"And what makes you think, this mess didn't happen in Boston as well?" I asked. "As far as we know it's everywhere."

I remembered how it all began. I was at work, driving through town to get to some family that had problems when I heard on the radio the prime minister had issued a state of emergency and everyone was supposed to stay at home and wait for when it was safe enough to come out again. I tried to call my boss, but nobody at city hall answered the phones anymore, and so I just went back home.

On the TV, there were almost constant news about a "nation-wide pandemic" that was highly contagious, but they wouldn't - or couldn't - tell us what it was. Whatever live camera feeds they had were just shaky and showed people rioting in the streets in an apparent mass-panic. On the internet, speculations were abundant, from a military take-over, to an alien invasion, to the zombie apocalypse. Turned out, the zombie apocalypse one was correct.

A few hours later, the power went down. I still had a battery-driven radio in my kitchen that I could tune in to a few stations who all continued to broadcast the stay-at-home warnings and beyond that not much of an update on what was really going on. By evening, I heard riots in the streets below my apartment and during the night, the constant noise from the apartments next to mine and from outside the windows kept me up, until I nervously packed a few things and snuck out the back, trying to get to a quieter part of town, away from what seemed to be an angry mob.

I had ended up in a villa on the wealthier side of town, which seemed abandoned and, more importantly, had high, solid walls around it. I figured if the owners ever returned in all this craziness, then it meant that whatever was going on was over anyway, and at that point I'd just excuse myself and go back home. They never returned, though, and the riots turned out to be zombies, hunting whatever was not a zombie yet.

Kimmy stared at me wide-eyed. "But I have to get home," she said, almost pleading. "I need to find out what's going on with my family." I nodded. The place was picked clean, whatever food they might have had was long gone, and there were no weapons or any useful items to be found. "Dry up," I told her, throwing a dirty, but dry, rag towards her. "We'll have to move out."

"Hold up," a male voice from behind her interrupted. "What makes you think we'll do what you say?" I looked sideways at Kimmy, who dried her hair with the cloth and went through her items to find something to put on. "Well," I answered, "you can stay here and starve to death, or come with us and stand a chance."

"It's all in the numbers," Rebekka said. "Meran has maybe 40.000 citizens. Right now, I'd say about 39.998 of those are out there, hunting for us. If we move, we can hold up in a different place every night, and we would never have to sleep in the same bed twice. On top of that, right now all the supplies that would've lasted this town for about 1 day will last us, even if we divide it up, for about 10.000 days. At least the non-perishable ones." When he stared at her speechless, she just shrugged. "I'm a civil engineer. I'm used to thinking in numbers."

I grinned. "But what about all those... people, out there?" Kimmy asked with trembling voice.

"Fire and brimstone," I replied. "Against them at least we stand a chance. Starving here is not an option." I looked around once more. "Why did you hole up here in the first place?" I asked.

She shrugged. "We were just having some icecream when something came on the radio and people panicked out on the street. And since we didn't have a place to go, we just stuck around. Things got worse and the shop owners all left and closed down, so in the end we figured we'd stand a better chance in here, where there's food... was food... than to just walk out on the streets. Nobody would let us in, so we just... broke in."

I nodded. "Well," I said, "now we'll need to break out again."

I watched her as she squeezed her thin body into underwear, a t-shirt and a pair of jeans, both of which had seen better days. "Why do you wear that?" Rebekka asked her. "It's the end of civilization and nobody cares about fashion any more, and between you and me..." she smiled at me sideways, "...between all of us, I won't be sad if I never have to wear underwear or pants for the rest of my life."

Kimmy blushed and stammered: "I... I don't know... I guess I just feel... naked, without them."

I looked down at my own jogging pants and blouse, then over to Rebekka, who still just wore a short black skirt and her open red shirt that barely covered her ample bosom. "You know what?" I said to her. "You're right! New times require a new wardrobe, and I think we should acknowledge that."

Rebekka and me went outside and glanced across the barricades. Mark and Kimmy had pulled all chairs, tables, sofas, even some shelves out onto the sidewalk and somehow all of them, interlocked, created enough of a barrier to stop the Zombies from rushing in on them. We were right at the corner of Laubengasse, where lots of shops just waited to be plundered. Fortunately, it was too tight for cars to drive through, so we wouldn't even have to worry about roadblocks. Unfortunately, it was - or, I guess, still is - the busiest place of Meran, so there were impenetrable masses of Zombies as far as we could see.

"We can't go through the streets," I said to Bekah, "except to go back the way we came from, and even that is risky."

She thought for a moment, then replied: "I've worked at shops like this before. There's usually a connection between the shop and the rest of the building, or even to other shops. Our two American friends may not have looked the place over thoroughly enough."

I nodded and we went back inside. Towards the back of the parlour was one door that was locked, and another labelled as "bathrooms". When asked if they ever opened the locked door, the two tourists just shrugged. I looked around for something to break it open with, but couldn't find anything that would not make a lot of noise, and so finally I just shot out the lock.

The shot rang out loud into the street and was immediately answered by a loud howl from the crowd outside the barricade. Quickly I swung the door open and was greeted by a small, tight broom closet, not even large enough to have one person stand in it. Outside, we heard them rattle as they tried to break down the furniture.

"Shit," Bekah mumbled and turned around, opening the other door. Behind, there was no immediate bathroom, but a small hallway with men's and women's bathroom doors to one side, and an unlabelled door on the other side. From the smell, Kimmy and Mark had been using the bathrooms for quite a while, without running water.

"What's behind that door?" I asked Kimmy. She stared at me, frightened and puzzled, and only shook her head. Bekah tried to open it, but it was also locked. From outside, we could hear wood splinter as some of the furniture gave in to the combined assault. Without hesitation I shot out this lock as well and hastily opened the door. Beyond was a staircase, leading up. We ran up the stairs as the Zombies began to break into the café, the sound of breaking glass coming from behind us.

The door wouldn't keep them away from us now, as busted as it was, and so at the top of the stairs I hurried down a hallway to the left. Some doors were leading off to what I guessed were apartments, but I wanted to get some distance between ourselves and the mob that was following us. I heard Rebekka panting as she hurried after me, the scimitar rattling by her side. Kimmy and Mark must've been right behind her.

At the end of the hallway, it branched off. To the left, a set of stairs was leading down, probably to another shop, and to the right another hallway went on for quite a long way. "Down the hallway," I whispered. "Try the doors and see which one will open." We hurried down the hall as quiet as possible, rattling on doors, desperately trying to find one that was unlocked. When I turned back, I could see a horde of Zombies coming down the hallway, running towards us at an almost inhuman speed. "In here!" Rebekka finally said as she swung open a door, which led into a dark, spacious room.

We rushed inside, Mark coming right after us. Kimmy had just reached the door as she stumbled, something grabbing her arm. Her face twisted in pain as she reached out for her boyfriend. For a split-second, Mark looked into her eyes, then tried to throw the door closed, shutting her out. Bekah pulled him away and I grabbed her by her shirt, pulling her inside as I kicked back the zombie that was holding her. We shut the door and barred it with metal rods from clothing racks that were close by. Obviously, we had just come upon the second level of a clothing store.

"You asshole," Kimmy yelled at Mark, holding her arm with one hand. "You fucking asshole! You betray me and fuck that waitress, and now you just want to leave me behind with those... with those fuckers!" She began to slap him, growing more and more furious. I tried to go between them, but Bekah held me back. "Don't," she whispered into my ear. "Let's be careful."

Mark tried to defend himself, but something seemed to have come over Kimmy. Soon, she began to throw him around like a wet bag, pinning him against a wall while she growled in his face. Bekah and I kept our distance as we watched what was happening. The whole scene could not have been much longer than a few minutes when suddenly, Kimmy threw the dumbfounded guy down on the ground and stepped behind him. There was a visible bulge in her pants that stretched them hard across her crotch, and suddenly, the jeans burst open at the seams and the same thick, fleshy protrusion I had seen earlier on the Zombie that had raped Bekah came pushing out, pressing hard against Mark's butt while she held him down.

We watched as she tried to penetrate him, holding him pinned to the ground as he squirmed and wiggled underneath her, and to my surprise succeeded as I saw the fabric on the back of his pants give in and the thick, hard cock was forced deep into his dry asshole. She immediately began fucking him hard and raw as he groaned and squirmed underneath her, struggling to get back up.

Rebekka pulled me aside behind one of the clothes racks. "What the hell is going on?" I whispered.

She looked at me surprised. "You've seen it before, you know what it is," she said.

I shook my head. "I didn't know... I didn't know women had that... thing... did that, too."

She shrugged and pulled me further into the shop. "Well, now we've got two problems. We've got a horde of Zombies outside trying to get in and we've got two Zombies inside with us, who will come after us once they're done with each other."

I nodded. "We need to get away from them," I said, glancing to the sword at her waist. "I... I don't think I can... kill them. I've just talked to them, like, two minutes ago."

"Twelve," she said.

I looked at her puzzled. "What?" I asked.

"Twelve minutes," she replied. "It takes twelve minutes between a bite or...another transfer and the infection to take over."

I nodded. "So... so she must've been bitten when we started running?" I replied.

Bekah shrugged. "Doesn't matter now," she said. "We need to get moving."

Quietly we crawled down rows of dresses, pants and shirts until we came to a nice, fancy mid-store staircase that led down to the ground level. I nodded at Rebekka and we made our way down. The ground floor was just as empty as the upper floor, but better lit, with daylight coming in through large storefront windows.

We pulled a heavy shelf in front of the staircase, hoping it would at least slow down whoever came down those stairs, and then went through the store to look for a way out. "Hey," I said to Bekah, pulling a white leather jacket out of a rack. "They've got some cool stuff here!"

Bekah looked back at me. "Maybe that's not such a bad idea, after all," she said. "Getting better clothes that can offer some protection against bites." Together we scouted the shop for thick leather clothing. "Here," she said finally, throwing some white leather chaps at me, that were studded with chrome rivets. "Those will fit your jacket."

"Wouldn't it be better to find something that covers our... holes?" I asked back.

She shook her head. "If it comes right down to it, I'd rather be raped than bitten," she replied matter-of-factly. "At least when it's in my pussy, there's still a chance to get it out. Once you're bit, it's over."

I nodded, quietly putting on the chaps. They fit nicely around my legs, a little lose around the end, with a bell-bottom cut. Underneath I put on a tight, green body suit which I left unbuttoned between my legs, keeping my amber crotch exposed. The white leather jacket completed my outfit and felt nice and cool on my body.

I almost whistled when I saw Bekah. She wore some leather straps around her legs, high green leather boots that went up to her knees and a likewise green leather skirt that she had cut open in the front and back, exposing her hairy muff and big black butt. On top, she wore a red leather jacket that was too tight to close across her tits, and short enough to barely go down half her back. She looked gorgeous, and I was once again jealous of her figure.

Our shopping spree was suddenly interrupted by a loud noise. Kimmy had made her way downstairs and started banging on the shelf. Mark came running down the stairs behind her and lunged headlong into the shelf, throwing it over. I was astonished at their strength and speed, and apparent indifference to pain and wounds.

Bekah and I retreated further to the side of the shop, where we found an archway that lead to the store next door. Behind us, I could hear the two zombies sniff the air, and then fast, heavy steps coming closer.

The shop we entered sold sports gear, and Bekah grabbed a rack right next to the archway that held an assortment of fishing equipment and tried to turn it over to block the way. I hurried to help her and just as the two came rushing through the archway, we brought the whole thing down on them.

Mark and Kimmy lay trapped underneath a pile of fishing rods, nets, and the steel rods from the rack, getting more and more entangled in the mess. I was taking deep breaths, as Bekah stepped in front of them, legs spread wide, and spat down. She held her skirt open at the front and soon a stream of pee prattled down on the heads of the two writhing zombies.

I looked around. The store was sorted into sections for different sports. One aisle had football equipment, another items for riding, skating, tennis, skiing and plenty of others. As non-sporty as I am, I couldn't even recognize the use of half of the items on display. When I returned to Bekah, she was going through the sales counter, looking for useful items.

"Look what I found," I said, grinning wickedly at her as I brought up a riding crop and placed it underneath her chin. "Just the right equipment for my little fuck mare."

She looked at me and nodded, smiling slightly. "That's what I am, Mistress," she said sternly.

"Well, then come up on the counter and offer yourself to me," I told her, slapping the crop sharply on her tits as they were peeking out from underneath her jacket. She shrieked, but obediently crawled on the counter top and sat down, spreading her legs towards me. Outside the sun was low on the horizon, its beams shining light and golden through the big shop windows, glistening on the soft, curly afro-pubes of my black fuckslut, illuminating the pink moist opening to her warm, soft cunt below.

I slapped hard onto that opening. Bekah shrieked again, but bravely kept her legs spread, the pain sending shivers through her body. I targeted her clit with the crop, but when I slapped it down, I left streaks left and right of her labia, never quite hitting the spot.

"Oh, and I also found this," I said absently, holding up my other hand with a long, wooden baseball bat that I had hidden behind my back. Her eyes widened at the sight of it, with a forbearing of what was to come. "Why don't you start sucking on it?" I asked, holding it up to her.

She wrapped her big, wide lips around the tip of the bat, trying her best to suck on it, but barely fitting the end into her mouth. Her jacket fell open and exposed her large, soft tits, hanging down her sides as I turned the bat inside her mouth, making her drool all over it.

Finally, I pulled it back and ran it along her now slippery wet labia. "What do we say, mare?" I asked seductively as she caught her breath, moaning lightly.

"Please Mistress," she whispered, "rape my piss cunt raw and hard."

Without waiting any longer, I spread her labia with one hand, while drilling the thick end of the bat inside her moist hairy muff with the other, just pushing and turning it, going in inch by inch, not letting on, not caring how wide it stretched her, how much it hurt her and how rough it fucked her. I used her like she was just a hole, and my only job was to stuff it with the baseball bat, thrusting it harder and harder up her black cunt, fucking her deeper and stronger than anything she had ever felt before.

She groaned and grunted, losing all self-control, rubbing her clit frantically with both hands while I held onto the bat with mine and rammed it inside her, over and over, wanting to abuse her, degrade her, violate her and make sure she would forever remember who fucked her this hard.

She must've come several times, shaking and trembling when I finally pulled the bat back out. Piss and cum gushed out of her cunt hole, running down on the counter and the glass in front of it. "And now, what do we say?" I asked, grinning down at her.

Instead of an answer, she slowly got up, sliding off the counter in front of me. She sat on her knees, right in front of my red bushy pussy and looked up at me submissively. "Thank you Ma'am," she said as she ran her fingers along my slit, sucking my slimy juices off them, then inserting them even deeper.

Soon, she moved from my cunt to my asshole, probing it slightly, crooking her fingers inside my bowels until she pressed exactly on the right spot, relaxing my bladder. A yellow, thick stream of piss shot uncontrollably out of my twat, hitting her square in the face. She let it run all over her head, getting showered in my pee while she still fucked my asshole with her fingers.

I grabbed the counter, trying to stay on my feet, feeling closer and closer until I came, my wetness running all out of me, showering on my little black fuck mare.

Chapter 4

Everything in the Zombie apocalypse slows down to a crawl.

It's been three days now, since I started out, leaving the villas I had stayed in. Three days since I've headed towards that faint flicker of light I saw in another house. Three days since I've found Bekah. And in three days I've travelled down just two streets, about 500 meters, having come two times within inches of my life and was constantly on the run.

And we were still no closer to our destination, trying to find a way down the Laubengasse without having to actually go out into it and face the shambling mass of zombies there.

After our encounter with Mark and Kimmy, we found a way through several shops that lined the street, using doors and hallways that connected them, but in another boutique we had run into a dead end. I had kept the baseball bat and riding crop, and was going through an assortment of belts and buckles that was on display to find something to fasten those with, while Bekah tried all the locked doors one more time, seeing if she could find a way to get them open.

"It's no use," she sighed, leaning against a rack with sunglasses in them. I didn't answer, wrapping a studded leather belt around the bat to make it a bit more spiky while I tried to come up with a plan to get us out of there.

"We can't go down this road," I said finally, peeking out of the shop windows where Zombies slowly passed, constantly bumping into each other, forming an impenetrable wall of human bodies. "There's too many of them, and we won't stand a chance. We'll have to find a way around."

Rebekka scratched the back of her head. "Yeah, so do we just go back where we came from?" she asked.

I squinted my eyes, trying to estimate our position on Laubengasse. None of the shops had any house numbers on them, and on top of that they were all underneath a long, stretched-out arcade. I didn't come down here to shop frequent enough to know where each store was, since most of them were just tourist traps and the locals would drive down to Bozen to go shopping anyway.

I crouched and quietly snuck up to the window, trying to hide behind a mannequin wearing an almost transparent, large summer dress. Peeking around, I could barely see the other side of the street through the passing crowd, but I thought I could see a large ray of sunshine lighting up a building not too far from there to the right.

"I think there's an intersection over there," I whispered to Rebekka. She came up behind me and leaned her head against mine, following my gaze.

"Hmm, you know where it leads to?" she asked.

Pulling out the map from a bag on my belt, I quickly found the section. "That must be where it leads to the castle," I said, pointing at a symbol that indicated the Landesfürstliche Burg.

"Sounds like a good place to hide out," Rebekka remarked.

"Well, it's called a castle, but it's more like a fortified house," I answered. "But yeah, I guess it's sturdy enough. If only there was enough food there, but it's just a museum now."

Rebekka glanced around. "The question still is: How do we get there?" she asked, looking sceptically outside. There was hardly a gap between Zombies to see the other side of the street, let alone be able to get through unnoticed.

I felt her warm body against mine and sighed: "We need to create a breach, instantly. Because once we break that glass, they're onto us."

Rebekka turned her head, her face now only an inch away from mine. I looked into those deep, black eyes as she smiled hesitantly. "I love you," she whispered shyly.

Something struck me suddenly. "Yes," I thought, "yes, of course. I love her. I love this woman." The intensity and suddenness of the feeling made my heart beat fast and hard in my chest, and I pulled her close and kissed her pretty lips long and passionate, holding her in my arms like I never wanted to let her go.

"Hey, what about these?" Bekah asked after we had gone back into the shop to search it once more for something useful to aid us cross the street. She held up a red fire extinguisher, carrying another, bigger one in her other hand.

"That might just work," I said, eyeing it. "I think they're pressurized and even if they don't cause much of an explosion, the fog may give us enough cover to get through."

Minutes later, she stood in front of the window, weighing the larger extinguisher in both hands while I readied my pistol. "Okay," she said. "We only have one chance. This better work."

"Here goes nothing," I replied.

With a long swing, she threw the extinguisher at the glass. It broke with a loud crash and fell out on the street. I took aim - and missed it. Trying to hit it with a second shot got interrupted when zombies stepped in front of it, pouring in through the window.

Rebekka grabbed my arm and pulled me back. "Run, they're coming!" she yelled and we hurried into the back of the shop. This one, like many of the others, had a stairway that led up to the second floor of the building and with all our other options exhausted, we made our way up those stairs. There was the hallway again, stretching through the building.

I considered for a minute just running down to its other end to get back to the part of town where we had come from the day before, when Rebekka busted open a door across from us with the small extinguisher she had brought along with her. Behind it was a small apartment with two Zombies, right in front of us. Without thinking, I aimed at one and shot it, hitting the creature in the chest and making it fall on its back. My companion hit the other one on the side of its head with the extinguisher, knocking it against the wall as she charged straight across the room to the window on the other side.

I followed her as she opened it and we looked down. Below we could see the street, where Zombies still rushed into the shop, creating a gap in the crowd right underneath us. Bekah and me looked at each other, then back down again. It was a 10-foot drop to the street level.

"Let's go," she said, climbing up until she sat on the windowsill and then pushing herself off. She disappeared from view shortly and then I heard her hit the ground, groaning. Trembling from fear, I grabbed the window frame and climbed up myself, feeling the cool air hit my face as I looked down. Rebekka was scrambling to get up, the Zombies beginning to take notice of her and turning back onto the street.

"Fuck," I thought, and pushed myself off. There was a short rush of air as I fell, then my heart stopped as I hit something soft, falling onto it. Only slowly I realized that I had landed on a Zombie, and that it probably made my fall much less painful than it could have been. Only now did I realize that I had peed myself from all the excitement and fear, my pussy still squirting warm piss on the zombie below me.

Rebekka was limping a little as she motioned me to come to her, already across the street. I got up and we ran, dodging the occasional Zombie until we had reached the street corner, turning left and ran some more down a slightly less crowded road. Bekah had a hard time keeping up with me, something was wrong with her leg. After about 100 meters the road turned into a plaza, and across a small patch of grass we could see the castle.

I tried the entrance while Rebekka slowed down a bit, keeping a look out for any Zombies that were following us. It was locked. Frantically, I went around the sides until I found a window with a bench underneath it. Without a second thought I climbed the bench and bashed in the glass with my baseball bat, calling for Bekah while I was careful to remove any remaining shards from the frame.

I helped her climb in and followed her. Inside, the castle seemed quiet, but outside were already zombies gathering at the window. It wouldn't be long until they found a way to get in. I looked around. The room we were in was full of medieval-looking furniture: Heavy wooden tables, some kind of rack on the wall, a low closet in the corner.

We went over there and with our combined effort managed to get the closet in front of the window. It was much heavier than it looked, which hopefully meant it would hold off any zombie that tried to get in that way. Exhausted, Rebekka sank down into an alcove, rubbing the side of her leg.

I let her rest for a while and took a look around. Outside in the next room were a few display cases, showing medieval weapons, tools and jewellery. "Hey, look what I found!" I said as I returned back into the room, my auburn curls held up with an ornate hair pin. Grinning, I pulled out a long mace from behind my back that was made of a smooth wood with a shiny metal shaft and a thicker, bulbous tip. "Medieval baseball bat," I introduced it, still grinning.

I playfully started swinging it at her. She pursed her lips, then pulled herself up, her leg still somewhat stiff, but she managed to grab a long lance from one of the walls. "You shall not pass, wench!" she replied in honour of the Lord Of The Rings, and stomped the blunt end on the wooden floor in front of her. The thud echoed through the building and for a moment we both froze, listening into the silence for any commotion we might have caused.

Nothing happened, so after a while we broke into laughter, falling into each others arms and began to kiss, passionately, hungrily. I tasted her sweet saliva, playing with her tongue in her mouth while I held her in my arms, her huge tits pressed against me, slightly underneath mine. "Mmmmmh, I like that big stick of yours," I purred jokingly into her ear as I started licking her earlobe, my tongue slowly running down the side of her neck.

"You sound like you want it inside you," she replied between gasps and moans, lifting her arms as I had reached her shoulders. Her fluffy, curly armpit hair felt soft and moist against my tongue, tasting sweaty and salty as I licked across it.

"Mmmh, I want both of them," I said as I moved from her armpits to her breasts, clenching her nipple between my teeth and pulling at it hard.

"Oh yes?" she asked, backing into a wall as I teased and sucked her. Instead of an answer I got down on the floor on all fours, pushing out my bare butt at her. The leather chaps spread nicely around my crotch, giving access to all of my holes. I felt my tits dangle underneath me, rubbing against the lining of the jacket, which made my sensitive nipples feel extra hard.

Behind me, I could feel Rebekka run her hands across my buttocks, soon followed by her tongue licking between them across my tight anus. She seemed to love my ass more and more, dedicating a lot of time and effort to wet it with her saliva before she moved further down to my hairy cunt. I could already feel it sopping wet as she spread my labia wide.

Bending down, I could see her picking up the mace. Her big, saggy udders were hanging so low they almost touched the ground when she ran the thick knob head of the weapon along my slit, forcing it inside.

It felt much larger than it looked, like she was trying to fuck me with a football. The cold metal made me shiver and the strong, relentless force against my pussy made me feel sore, but at the same time it felt raw, violent, dirty and made me want it all that much more.

I pushed back, and suddenly it slid in, rubbing rough along my insides and spreading my cunt hard and wide. All I could do is gasp for air, breathing fast and hard at the sensation while my fuckslave started fucking her mistress' little piss hole with a thick, blunt weapon.

When I could speak again, it was just in hoarse roars, coming out of the depths of my throat as she plundered my twat. And just when I had become accustomed to the girth and feel of the mace, I felt the butt end of the spear penetrating my anus with force.

She gave it to me just the way I wanted, fucking me wild and raw with both sticks, violating both my holes simultaneously as she reduced myself to a drooling, gasping, chubby red-headed mass of hairy fuck holes. I felt saliva run from my lips and drip down on the floor in front of me as I drooled from the merciless onslaught on my intestines.

I didn't come right away, wanting to enjoy the sensation as long as possible, but when I couldn't hold back any longer, she pulled the weapons out of me quickly as a torrent gushed out of my cunt, hitting her tits. She was quick to slurp and suck it up as more and more came squirting out, my belly contracting rhythmically as the orgasm shook every muscle in my body.

I let it all flow out, pussy cum mixed with piss, letting Rebekka take care of gulping it down and cleaning it up, which she was eager and happy to do. After that, we just snuggled up to each other, laying on the floor, listening into the silence of the building.

Chapter 5

"These are actually quite useful," Rebekka said as she was inspecting the lance.

"Mhm. And heavy," I replied, weighing a halberd in my hand. The walls of the castle had several medieval weapons displayed, mainly swords and spears, as well as some helmets and armour.

"Well, these were definitely made for less busty girls," Rebekka remarked as her eyes went from a breastplate to her own, ample chest.

I shrugged. "It's incomplete anyway. There's the backplate missing. And even if we could wear it, it would slow us down to a crawl." I leaned the halberd into a corner. "But you're right. We should take some of the lighter weapons with us. They'll keep the zombies at bay."

After our short rest, we had begun to inspect the castle, going from room to room, always on the lookout for any noise that might indicate a zombie presence, but the building was as quiet as a grave.

"So after we make it to the river, then what?" Rebekka asked, almost whispering as if she didn't want to disturb the silence.

I shrugged. "There's a boatshouse there somewhere," I replied. "The Passer's not wide enough for ships, but there's a boat club in town." I tried to remember its location, but it had been many years since I'd last been there. "Anyway, I guess we'll take a boat and follow the river towards the sea."

She nodded, breaking a few display cases and playing with something that looked like an iron flute. "And where then?" she asked, "what's the destination?"

I leaned against the case and stared into the distance. "I'm not sure," I admitted. "My plan was mainly to get on a boat, because I thought it's the safest place to live in all this mess. I think those zombies can't swim, and we can use it to travel and store our food while we're out of their reach." In my mind, pictures of us on a houseboat alternated with the nagging concern that I really didn't know the first thing about boats and seafaring. I was a girl of the mountains, after all.

"Well, and I just want to get further south, because I really don't want to be caught in Tyrol without gas or electricity when winter comes. So, maybe Greece, or Turkey, or Egypt," I said, speculating about countries I knew nothing about to begin with, let alone could guess how the zombie apocalypse had affected them.

"Good plan," she said sternly, more to herself than to me. "Maybe we can even go to Ethiopia and see what happened there. It's not as hot as many other places in Africa, and sometimes I miss it." She sighed. "Isn't that strange? I was barely 9 when we left, but I can still remember the highlands, the monsoon, the way the earth smells."

I nodded at her, wondering what it must be like to leave the country of your childhood. But then I thought, we're all living in a new country now, and the land of our childhood is gone forever.

"They must've used this place for weddings," Rebekka interrupted my thoughts as she flung open a double set of doors that led into a festive, large ornate room with wedding arrangements set out on a table. We walked around, running our hands across the fake plastic flowers, the wreaths, the little porcelain figures of a bride and groom, silver chandeliers and lace tablecloth.

"It's all gone," I said suddenly. "All the rituals, the religion, the government. Marriage. Everything it meant. It's all gone."

Rebekka raised an eyebrow. "I don't think so," she said. "I still know what I believe in. And you don't need a priest, or judge, or mayor, or whatever to get married. My god, my love, my faith and my belief, it's all still here." She took my hand and rested it on her chest, right above her heart.

I looked deep into her eyes. "I don't know what I believe in," I admitted, feeling her soft, warm breast at the palm of my hand. "I never believed in god much. Or in marriage. Or in ritual. But in this world, where life means nothing anymore, maybe we need more of that."

I paused and looked at her. She nodded, smiling slightly. "Do you want to be mine?" I asked her.

She looked at me, proud and stern, but deeply touched. "You're my mistress," she said. "From the first moment I saw you, the moment you touched me, I was yours. I will follow you to the end of the world and back. So yes, I would be proud to be yours."

I smiled, and to my surprise I felt tears streaming down my face. From all the excitement, and tension, and constant vigilance, I had forgotten how to feel. And now, it all caught up with me. "There's hardly anybody left," I said a little awkward, trying to find the right words. "I mean, it's not like we both have a whole lot of choice in partners. But even if I did, even if the whole world was still alive, among all those people, I wouldn't find a better servant than you."

I pulled her close and we held each other tight in our arms, kissing passionately and desperately, like it's the only thing that mattered, the only thing we could still do to be human. She tasted so good, so familiar, so much like home. I cried like a baby, and Rebekka did too, my tears running down into her neck and shoulder as we stood there embraced.

Finally, I calmed down a little and looked into her face. "So," I said. "That's it? I mean, I don't have a collar or anything. I don't even have music."

She smiled back at me. "We don't need any of that," she said. "We can make our own ritual, something that works for us." And with that, she sank to her knees in front of me, her face at level with my pubic hair. She looked up at me and whispered, just before she opened her mouth wide: "Feed me your water, mistress."

I looked down at her, and then spread my legs above her. Even though we had done this before multiple times, it just felt right in this moment. It was intimate, familiar, strangely sacred, and it was ours. I reached behind myself and slowly pushed a finger into my anus, crooking it and feeling around until I had found the spot that made my bladder tingle. Instantly, a hot sprinkle shot out of my sputtering twat and on Bekah's face.

She showered in the rain of piss, swallowing whatever landed in her mouth and let the rest of it cover her head and chest, warm and wet. When the stream subsided, she followed it to the mound of my pussy, and sucked the last few drops out of it, then kissed it reverently. Now I knelt down too, kissing her, tasting my piss on her lips, smelling it on her skin and feeling the wetness on her tits. "Now you," I said.

She smiled and turned over, getting on all fours and pushing out her wide, black ass towards me, her legs spread far until her sweet cunt began to gape a little. I laid down on my back underneath her and looked up, at the thick, black afro-curls of her full bush as she lowered it down on my face, her tits dangling heavy above me.

Her piss came in a gush, hitting me in the eyes so that I had to close them reflexively, feeling it rush all over my face like water from a hose. I opened my mouth and felt it rain inside, tasting the salty, tart taste of her pee before I drank it down. She had to go a lot and must've collected it for a long time. Her pussy wouldn't stop squirting, wetting my hair through and through until I could feel a puddle at the back of my head. I still swallowed whatever I could and opened my eyes on occasion, just to see the pink slit in her black muff rain down on me.

Afterwards, we walked slowly through the rest of the castle, arm in arm, like it was our home. On the second floor, we found a few rooms furnished with original medieval furniture. One of them even contained a bed. "They thought of us," I said to Bekah, laughing. "They even gave us a bed."

She grinned, looking interested at the posts that spun a rope around it to keep tourists from getting too close. "Oh yes," she said. "And they even provided toys along with it."

She threw off her clothes and weapons, soon standing before me all naked. I mustered her body up and down slowly, taking it all in - her black skin, the wide, round hips, the big buttocks, her belly, the massive, saggy tits, the sweet thick pubic hair that I loved so much, and of course her beautiful, lovely face.

"Straddle it," I told her, knowing that she only waited for my command. Without hesitation she grabbed a post and spread her legs above its thick, round, bulbous head. It looked like it was made from iron, and seemed heavy and cold, but she didn't flinch. Her labia rubbed along it, leaving a wet sheen wherever they touched, and soon a few leftover streams of piss ran down its sides as she wet it.

I sank down on the bed across from her, stripping off the leather chaps and jacket, throwing my clothes down until my pale, chubby, redheaded body lay down right in front of her, spreading my legs towards her. She bent forward, closing her eyes as she did her best to get the thick, hard, grapefruit-sized head into her hungry cunt.

Suddenly it slid in, and her eyes widened at the sensation while she gasped for air. Then, pleasure followed, and she bent down further and started sucking on my pussy diligently. "What would my mistress want?" she asked, looking at me.

"You know me," I said as I pulled up my legs, lifting my back and hips up at her and pulling my buttocks apart with my hands. She nodded, knowing me all too well.

Her fingers began to probe my anus, stretching it slowly and carefully, preparing it for what was to come, while she spit saliva down on it repeatedly, wetting it until it was as slick as my cunt. Then I felt her hand, pushing inside me, mercilessly, getting thicker and wider, splitting my asshole wide open as she pushed.

I wanted it. I wanted it so bad, to feel full of her, to feel fucked by her and raped by her and used by her and done by her, my cunt began to water right away. When her knuckles passed my sphincter, it felt like it tore me apart and a the same time like it made me complete. And then she fucked me, hard, deep, passionate, raw, violently as she was riding the post, her whole hand deep inside my ass.

I came so hard, so much. My piss hole was gushing and squirting all over the room, and the thought of her being my slave made me cum even more.

After an eternity, we found ourselves sitting naked in an alcove of the castle's second floor, looking out of the open window on the few zombies that were aimlessly strutting the plaza below.

"Let's always stay together," I said.

She nodded. "And let's never do anything dangerous again," she replied. "I do not want to lose you, and certainly not because of something stupid."

I smiled and kissed her. "Deal," I said. "And let's piss on the zombie bitches." And with that we held onto the window frame as we leaned our butts outside, and let a faint rain of piss spray down on them.

Chapter 6

"Kayaks?" Rebekka looked incredulously across the rows of slim, narrow boat shapes that appeared before us after we broke the lock of the large door of the boat house.

We had left the castle with our backpacks stuffed with snacks that we plundered from a machine downstairs, each carrying a long spear in one hand, and a firm buckler shield in another. Bekah had found pieces of armour that she strapped to her shoulders and upper arms, hoping it would protect her better from zombie bites.

We soon went off the streets and into the nearby shrubs and woods, taking a detour downhill to the river that would keep us out of the most zombie-infested areas. On our way we had gone through a restaurant, taking what little food we could find that wasn't already spoiled or rotten. When we finally arrived at the boat house, we were fairly well stocked, but heavily loaded.

I ran my fingers through my hair, breathing in deep. "Well," I said, "the last time I was here I was a little girl, and they seemed a lot bigger to me then." I shrugged. I hated sports and tried to stay away from any physical education as much as I could, so I never had anything to do with the local sports club, outside of some semi-compulsory "trial" days. The only thing I remembered was that we had boats at the sports club. Turns out, the boats were kayaks.

"We'll never be able to transport all this stuff on a kayak," Rebekka pointed out, having dropped her armour, backpack and weapons against the side of the building. "Ah, fuck," I said, frustrated with shame and desperation. "I'm sorry, okay? It was a stupid plan."

Rebekka smiled at me and put her arm around my neck. "No, the plan is good," she said. "Just those boats aren't. We need to find better ones."

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Next to us, behind some shrubs, the Passer thundered down its valley, muffling the sounds of distant moans coming from the road above.

"We need to get to Bozen," I said. "The river is much wider there, and maybe we'll find a real boat."

Rebekka nodded. "Sounds alright with me," she said. "At least we're following it downstream towards the sea. Just how do we get there?"

I paused for a moment. "I guess we can forget about cars," I said. "The streets are blocked here already, I can't imagine how it'll be on the Autobahn. And I really don't want to run into a traffic jam where all the other drivers are zombies."

"So... we walk?" Rebekka asked.

I looked weary towards my backpack and the heavy medieval gear we brought. "I guess," I sighed.

An hour later we roared along the MeBo speedway, on the back of an old Kawasaki motocross bike. "I didn't know you could drive motorcycles," Rebekka said, holding onto me as tight as she could, her hands almost cupping my breasts.

We had found the bike in yet another traffic jam, where it must've run into a few cars. The fork was slightly bent and there were scratches all over one side, but it was still running well. Of course, we had the previous owner and a few zombies to deal with, but as a reward, Rebekka took his green leather racing suit and somehow managed to squeeze her voluptuous body inside. She wasn't able to close the zipper, though, so her wide breasts were now barely covered by the leather overall, which opened all the way down to her crotch and further, as it tore apart right between her legs. Which was just the way she wanted it, I imagined.

I turned halfway towards her and answered: "Yeah, well, my..." I paused. The memories of myself, driving his bike, learning the curves, were just too strong. "I've done it before," I finished the sentence, turning back towards the road.

We passed long rows of cars, and more than once had to dodge zombies or squeeze past a road block. It would be only a matter of time until we'd run into a situation where we'd be trapped and surrounded, and so wherever possible I tried to take a parallel road that was less travelled, or even cross a field or vineyard at the side of the road. It made for bumpy driving, but felt safer. Our bags and the spears and shields were all strapped to the sides of the bike, banging loudly whenever I hit a bump in the road. The sound must attract the attention of zombies for miles around, and I could only hope we'd be faster than them.

After a while, I felt Rebekka's hands caress my breasts. She was no longer clinging on to me, but seemed to begin enjoying the ride, the wind on her skin and the vibrations of the engine between her legs. It certainly left a nice impression on me, and so when she began to run her fingers down my stomach and between my legs, I just spread them a little further and drove slower to enjoy the sensation.

She began rubbing me, slipping two fingers into my moist and always hungry cunt, crooking them inside as if she wanted to hook into my fuckhole to keep from falling off. While she was fingering me, she began to lick and nibble my earlobe, sending shivers all over my body, down from my neck to my ever-wettening crotch.

Finally, I couldn't stand it any more. I took an exit and let the bike roll down a small dirt road leading into a vineyard, then stopped and turned it off. "God, you need to fuck me now," I moaned, bending forward across the handle and pushing my butt up towards her.

Rebekka knew just what to do. She ran her fingers across my fat, white buttocks and spread them apart, then leaned back on the seat of the bike and arched her hips up. The green leather tore and spread all around her hairy black muff, and she shot a steaming stream of piss straight out of it onto my ass.

I gasped at the sensation and immediately got raunchy. My dirty little piss whore of a slave spread my butt cheeks even wider and managed to get my horny asshole to gape, aiming her piss at it until I felt it run into my bowels, filling them up with warm, wet liquid.

I groaned some more and when the pressure from her bladder ceased, I wished the feeling could go on forever. Instead, she pushed three fingers into my dripping asshole, sealing it off with her piss inside and starting to fuck it hard from behind. I felt her thrust them in and out, fucking me raw and uninhibited right there out in the open.

For a moment I thought about who might be able to see us there, forgetting about the zombies, the outbreak, the danger we were trying to get out of and imagined cars passing us by, their drivers watching my ass get reamed right at the side of the road; maybe a group of elderly ladies wandering the countryside, watching two girls piss on each other in the distance.

"Fuck yes!" I screamed as I came, her fingers slipping in and out my stretched anus.

"Help!" I heard a distant scream answer. I looked up, startled at the unexpected reply. Rebekka shifted behind me, trying to peek over my shoulder.

In the distance, about 200 meters away, I saw a scene that seemed to come straight out of a bavarian Heimatfilm: A voluptuous, busty brunette in a tight green dirndl leaned over the upper balcony of an alpine home, gesticulating towards us. Between her screams, we could hear the familiar moans of zombies.

I cleared my throat and looked back at Bekah. She just shrugged and waited for my initiative. "Well, let's see if we can help her," I said, jacking up the bike and dismounting it. We each grabbed a shield and spear and cautiously approached the house.

The woman seemed beleaguered. All around the house a horde of zombies was wandering, banging on doors and the barred windows, unable to get in, but certainly not letting anything get out either.

"Oh thank god!" she called as we came closer, explaining unnecessarily: "I'm trapped and can't get out of here."

I tried to motion her to be quiet, but it was already too late. Some of the zombies had noticed us and started coming closer. Bekah took them on, calm and determined, piercing the first ones with the spear and immediately pulling it out again, aiming for the next.

"Quick, is there anything out here to help you get down there?" I called up to the woman.

She shook her head. "No," she said. "And I think they're inside now, too. I can't get down the stairs!"

I frantically looked around. Zombies came walking towards us, and more and more showed up from around the sides of the house. To the side was a small barn and I quickly ran there to look for a ladder or something else that might help me get her down while Bekah went on fending off the shambling attackers.

When I opened the barn door I almost couldn't believe my eyes. Inside, on a trailer, covered by a heavy cloth cover was a small rowboat!

"Fuck, Bekah, I found it!" I yelled, calling my slave over to myself. For a moment she stood by my side, grinning at me, until loud moans from behind us brought us back to the matter at hand.

We grabbed the trailer and pushed it out, running over a few zombies in our way and stabbing them as they were pinned to the ground. Slowly and carefully we managed to push the trailer towards the side of the house, constantly fighting back zombies.

"Come on!" I said, patting the thick, firmly stretched fabric above the boat. "This should catch your fall!"

She looked down with a queasy expression, but soon realized there was no better solution under the circumstances. For a moment, her face disappeared from the balcony. Minutes later, zombies already piling up around us, she came back, heaving a suitcase over the balustrade and landing it on top of the boat. Another one followed. And another. I wondered if she had packed in her whole home and half expected furniture to follow, hoping that at least one of the suitcases would contain something edible.

Finally, she climbed the balustrade herself, clinging to it for dear life as she looked down at us afraid. "Come on, jump!" Rebekka screamed, sweating and panting from swinging her scimitar at the zombies and eager to get out of there.

With a shrill scream she finally let go and landed, bottoms up, on top of the boat. I climbed up to see if she had hurt herself and stopped, staring baffled at her. The skirt of the dirndl had blown up from the fall, baring her naked legs and crotch, and the shaved, trimmed, neat cock and balls she sported. The lady was a transvestite.

"Uh..." was all I managed to say, when Bekah called for me again, pulling me out of my stupor. "Come on," I said, grabbing her arm and pulling her off the boat as we ran down the street around a few corners. When we were far enough that I felt sure the zombies wouldn't be following us anymore, we paused and caught our breath.

"I'm Kat," I said, leaning against the side of a house, panting, "and this is my servant Rebekka." I pointed at Bekah who peeked cautiously around the corner, keeping a look out.

"A... Antonia," she introduced herself. "But everyone calls me Toni." She was small, especially considering she was born a man, at least 10 cm shorter than me, and had slim, fine features, big brown eyes that matched her hair in colour and a nice tan. Her hair was carefully braided and her dress was clean and fit her nicely, pushing her breasts up into the fullest cleavage I've ever seen.

I nodded. "And you're... I mean... I guess you prefer the female version of your name?" I stumbled, not quite knowing how to address the issue.

She smiled coyly. "Well," she said. "I'm a T-girl, so I like to be treated like a lady. I just have something extra."

Rebekka spun around and stared at her, trying to figure out if she really meant what it sounded like. "Uh, so you're a guy?" she finally said, not very diplomatically.

She smiled. "I feel like a girl," she said. "But I like having a dick, so if that makes me a guy for you, then I guess that's alright too."

Bekah shrugged. "Doesn't matter," she said. "What's more important is how we get our stuff back. And that boat."

"I didn't even know it was there," Antonia replied. "It's been locked in the barn all the time I've been employed there." She must have seen the puzzled expression on our face when she explained: "Ah, I've just worked as a maid there, for maybe 6 months. Kinda hard to find a job with my... special predicament, and so I was happy to take that opening. The pay wasn't great, but at least I had a place to stay."

"So what happened to the other people in that house?" I asked.

"I think you've seen them all around, including their neighbours," she answered, referring to the zombies we had encountered earlier. "I was keeping house when... when it happened. And most of them were out, so I locked it once I saw what was going on outside and have been hiding out in there ever since."

"A few days ago they must've noticed me somehow, because ever since they've been all around the place, trying to get in. And I've been running out of food anyway, so it was just a matter of time until I'd have starved, or been overrun with... what do you call them? The infected..."

"Zombies," I said. "So what's in your backpacks then?"

She looked down. "Just some clothes. Stuff. Everything I have, and I don't have much. I just didn't want to leave it behind."

I felt sorry for her, and put an arm around her shoulder, hugging her gently.

"Okay, so how do we get it back?" Bekah asked. "And more importantly: How do we get it and the boat out of here? We certainly can't pull it with the bike."

Toni looked at her puzzled. "Why do you want to take the boat?" she asked.

"We had planned to use the river to travel. It seems the safest way to go, out of the zombies' reach and yet able to get us towards the sea," I explained.

"But that boat... it's... it belongs to..." she paused and only now seemed to realize the reality of the situation. "Do you... do you think they'll ever be... normal again?" She asked.

I took a deep breath. Rebekka looked deep into her eyes and answered: "Look, honey, I've seen a lot of them, and they're vicious, brutal, merciless and deadly. I've fought them for my life for days and weeks now, and so, no, I don't think they ever will be normal again. Whoever those people were, it's gone now. They're dead. Something else is in their place, and it's got our fucking boat, so how do we get it out of there?"

She ran her hands across her face, then pursed her lips. "Well," she said. "They had a car around the back, with a hitch to pull a trailer."

"It's not too hard to get a car," I said. "It's just that the roads are blocked, and we won't get far with that."

"Well, we could take the mountain road past the abbey," she said. "Hardly anyone ever goes there, except the nuns."

I looked at Bekah with new enthusiasm. "Okay, let's go," I said finally.

We tracked our way back to the house, checking out cars along our way and found a Mercedes station wagon with a hitch and the keys still in the ignition. Its previous owners were nowhere to be found, but I'm sure they couldn't be far.

The car was stopped in the middle of a long trek of cars along the road but I managed to get it out of there and turned, taking the sidewalk to get back to where the boat was at, knocking over fences and scraping along other cars more than once as I was trying to squeeze through a tight spot.

When we arrived at the house, the car already looked rugged, with dents and bruises all over the sides and both of its outside mirrors missing. I backed into the property and Toni and Bekah jumped out and pulled the trailer onto the hitch, avoiding zombies as best they could. Within seconds, we were out of there, pulling the boat behind us with Toni's suitcases right on top.

Rebekka and Toni had jumped on top of the trailer and were waving and cheering at the zombies as they tried to follow us, then Bekah turned and showed them her bare, black ass, squirting a few drops of pee onto their heads. Toni, shy at first, soon followed her example, aiming her dick down at the few groaning zombies still following us and letting it flow. Things were finally looking up.

Chapter 7

We picked up our luggage from the bike on our way out and headed towards the mountain road, following Antonia's directions. The sun was already sinking low as we were driving uphill, along a small winding road through the Alps. I became nervous driving like this, because any obstacle in our way would mean the end of our journey, as there was no way of navigating around. To the left was a steep mountain face, and the right an equally steep ravine.

While I drove, the two other girls chatted. Bekah was increasingly curious about Antonia's life. "So, are you into guys or girls then?" she asked finally.

Toni cocked her head. "I guess I'm into girls like me. Transvestites, if you will. I like chicks with dicks," she said.

"That can't be easy," Rebekka said, adding almost inaudibly "especially now..."

Toni didn't answer and instead stared out of the window. We had come around a mountain face and could now look down into the Klausen valley, with a good view of the abbey on top of a hill. The sun went down behind the mountains in our back, and with its last light we made it to the abbey gates.

"This might be a good place to spend the night," I said as I stopped at the gate, turning the engine off. The abbey was a large fortress complex, surrounded by thick walls.

"What do you think happened to the nuns?" Antonia asked, peeking fearfully outside.

I shrugged. "Only one way to find out," I said as I opened the door and got out.

Bekah was following me. Together we went up to the cast-iron gates and tried them. They were locked, of course, and the complex seemed quiet and abandoned.

"Maybe I could climb across," Rebekka said, rattling the gate and looking up. "Or we could knock it down with the car..."

I glanced doubtfully at the Mercedes. "It's the only car we got, and I'd rather not risk crashing it. If we can't get in, we just stay out here for the night. It seems quiet enough."

Suddenly, Bekah pointed. I followed her stare and saw a faint light in the distance, by the abbey building. A faint light that was moving towards us.

It was a nun, coming towards the gate with a candle. "God bless," she said as she reached us. "How can I help you?"

"Good evening sister," I replied. "We were looking for shelter for the night, as the roads don't seem to be safe, and were wondering if you would let us in?"

She didn't speak much, but unlocked the gate for us, and we drove in. I parked the car close to the entrance and she led us up the hill to the castle building. On our way we passed neatly kept vegetable gardens and fruit trees.

There were about a dozen nuns living in the abbey. Their secluded lifestyle must've kept them safe from the horrors of the outside world, though they seemed to know about them nonetheless. We were invited to their scarce, but filling supper and though they eyed us suspiciously in our getup, they were friendly, if a little quiet.

After supper, one of the nuns was accompanying us outside. Her name was sister Marilena, and she seemed to be one of the younger nuns, which still made her older than me, though. I estimated her to be about 50.

"I'm sorry we cannot offer you shelter inside the convent," she said. "But those rooms are for the sisters only. You're welcome to stay on the grounds though, for as long as you need to prepare for your journey."

I thanked her kindly for the hospitality and we were about to part when another nun hurriedly came walking towards us. "Forgive me," she said, bowing slightly. She was very young for a nun, her face looked no older than 20. "I am sister Adele, and... well, you've been outside, and I just wanted to know... how is it there? What is happening?"

Sister Marilena turned towards her and took her arm, gently trying to pull her away from us. "Now, I'm sure the visitors are tired and would like to rest, sister Adele," she said.

Adele tried to resist and pulled away her arm. "I'm sorry sister," she said, slightly upset, "but I think this is important. We can't just close our eyes to what is happening. Especially after what happened here..."

Marilena looked around embarrassed, and then sighed. "Alright," she said, turning towards us. "Maybe you can help? Maybe tomorrow you could stay awhile and talk to us about the things that are going on in the world?" She smiled at us, almost pleading. "We... I could even offer a bed for the night for each of you," she said.

"Sure," I replied. "We're in no particular hurry to get anywhere."

And with that the two nuns led us back inside and down a long corridor. Sister Marilena opened one of the doors towards the end and let us in. It led to a large, slightly damp room with four beds inside. Soon, sister Adele came after her with some fresh bedsheets and a few candles for us, then they left.

We were grateful to sleep in a bed instead cramped together in the Mercedes, and it didn't take us long to fall asleep. I couldn't have been sleeping for more than an hour, though, until someone gently tapped me to wake me up. When I turned, I looked into the eyes of sister Adele.

"Forgive me," she whispered, "but I really need to talk to you about something."

I sat up and stretched, looking at her expectantly. "The other sisters don't seem to understand the danger, or they have resigned themselves to leave this world already," she started. "But... I guess I'm just not old enough, but I can't help feeling that the abbey is not safe."

I shrugged. "Nowhere is safe," I said. "And from what I've seen, your abbey seems to be as safe a place as any. Maybe more so. You've got a good thing going here, with the vegetables, and the walls, and..."

Suddenly, the door opened, and sister Marilena peeked inside. "Sister Adele," she hissed quietly. "This is most unusual."

Just as Adele was about to protest, I intervened. "Come inside," I said, lighting a candle myself. "It's no use arguing like this."

Marilena hesitantly closed the door behind her. "Sister Adele just voiced her concerns about the safety of the abbey," I continued. "Shouldn't that be of interest to everyone here?"

The older sister shrugged. "Many of the sisterhood would rather not worry too much about worldly matters," she replied. "They believe god will protect us, until our time has come."

I looked at her. "And what do you believe?" I asked.

She paused, looking at Adele. "I believe... I guess I believe we can't just let the good lord do his work and be passive about it. We're all part of his plan, anyway."

I smiled. "What brought you to become a nun, anyway?" I asked.

Sister Adele blushed and I caught her staring at my exposed crotch. "The world is full of... temptation," she said, almost whispering. "And I've led a life filled with... urges, and cravings, that had taken me over."

The older sister put her arm around her. "We're all battling the same demons," she said. "And god knows, mine are just as strong."

She sighed. I looked at the both of them, trying to remain calm in a room full of half-naked girls, when I finally pulled up one leg, making sure my pussy got even more exposed. "So what if those demons make life worth living?" I asked, smiling at them. "Surely that would be a good thing, no?"

Adele stared at me when Rebekka approached her from behind, running her hands along her black robe, caressing her. She began to moan immediately. Sister Marilena looked at her embarrassed, but didn't try to stop her.

The young nun sunk to her knees and Bekah led her head close to my crotch, until she could smell my womanly scent. Her mouth watered, but at first she dared not to touch me until Bekah gave her a final push and her face got pressed into my hairy cunt. Then it came over her.

She started sucking at my pussy like a starving woman, her tongue thrusting deep inside, trying to get any and all the juice and taste out of it that she could, sucking my labia, clit, and part of my pubes deep inside her mouth and munching them gently.

I groaned at her assault, getting wet faster than ever before. Bekah turned towards the older sister and lifted her robes. Underneath, Marilena was naked. Between a pair of white, nicely shaped legs I could see a large dark patch of pubic hair before Rebekka's head moved in front of it, caressing it with her tongue. On the bed in the corner, even Toni couldn't hold back any longer and was discretely stroking her cock, watching us.

Suddenly, Sister Marilena gasped. "Oh my god, you're a man!" she exclaimed, staring at Antonia. For a moment I feared she would run off or throw us out, but then she fell on her knees, crawling over to her. "My prayers have been answered," she sighed, bending over Antonia's crotch and gently nudging her balls with her nose.

Meanwhile, Adele started fucking me. First two, then three fingers were pushed down my fuck tube, where she crooked them and tried to scoop as much pussy slime out as she could, hastily licking them clean every time they re-emerged. "Mmmh, you seem to enjoy the taste," I said, watching her.

"God, you have no idea," she answered, licking my labia long and wide with her tongue. "I want everything you can give me."

"Hmmm," I moaned. "Really everything?"

"Oh yes," she replied, "just use my mouth!"

To emphasize, she opened it wide, her sweet red lips forming an almost perfect O right at the base of my cunt. I glanced sideways and saw Bekah and Marilena licking the long hard shaft of Toni's cock on each side, with the older nun sucking its head greedily while my slave caressed her balls.

I pissed, right into that sweet young nun's face. I didn't even try to hit her mouth and just let it gush, stream and spray from my wet cunt hole, covering her headdress and face in yellow liquid.

She caught what she could in her mouth and gargled, letting it run out again and down her throat, into her robe, catching some more and swallowing it. Clearly, she had done this many times before, and dreamt about it even more.

When the stream had subsided, I pulled her up on the bed with me, groping her tits through the thick fabric of her black robe. They felt nice and firm underneath there, and I finally pulled the garment up reaching between her legs.

She groaned, and straddled me, trying to get her face back between my thighs. As her crotch spread above my head, I got a good look at her young, pink pussy. She had large, flappy labia that were literally dripping, and a cute curly brunette bush that grew all around them, covering her pelvis and stretching all the way down to her ass. When I felt her lips on my cunt again, I reached for the candles.

Over on the other bed, Marilena was straddling Toni, facing away from her towards Rebekka, her hips lowering down on the rock-hard, erect cock below her. She groaned loud as it entered her while Bekah continued to lick both the shaft and the nun's clit as she was riding it.

I grabbed two candles and sucked them quickly wet, then began inserting them into both of Adele's hairy holes at the same time. She grunted as the slick, white waxen rods entered her, but was taking them in stride. Soon, I began to fuck her hard and fast while she pushed her fingers into my sopping piss cunt with ever growing fervour.

"Oh goddd," I heard Marilena groan loud from the other bed. When I looked, I could see Rebekka's arm sticking up her cunt while she got fucked raw and hard by Toni's cock, probably into her ass. I could only imagine how full and fucked she must feel, getting her twat fisted while her ass got probed by a tranny cock.

I pulled the one candle out of Adele's snatch and squeezed it along with the other into her tight young ass, pushing my fingers up her wet hole while I fucked her. This seemed to push her over the edge. I could feel her grab hard onto my crotch, her fingers deep inside my pussy as she screamed, hot piss pouring from her overgrown muff down on my head, showering me.

On the other bed, Toni blew her load up sister Marilena's asshole, filling her up with what must be weeks of collected cock cream. It spurted out the sides of her cock and got cleaned up diligently by Bekah's tongue, who groaned satisfied at the treat.

We got interrupted by a loud crashing noise from outside the hall. Startled, the two nuns jumped up and straightened their clothes while we listened to the commotion that erupted. "Oh god," sister Adele finally said, "they're escaped!"

Puzzled, I opened the door to see what was going on. All the nuns were gathered at the far end of the corridor, trying to calm and restrain an obviously zombified sister. "It's the abbess," sister Marilena whispered next to me. "We've kept her locked up ever since she... changed."

Rebekka caught her breath. "It's a zombie!" she said. "You've been keeping zombies in here!"

"We... we were praying for her," sister Adele said shyly. "We had hoped that god would show her mercy."

"Fuck," I hissed. "Out, all out!" Together with Bekah, we ushered the two nuns and the transvestite down the hall towards the exit. "Fuck, and all my weapons are in the car," I said to Bekah.

She drew the scimitar from the hilt on her belt and looked at me. "Go get them, I'll keep them in check meanwhile."

I looked back into her eyes. "No," I said. "I'm not leaving you here alone. Never do anything dangerous again, remember?"

She paused, and looked down the hall at the group of nuns struggling with the zombie. "Alright," she finally agreed. "Hey, everyone, let's go, run!" She called the nuns to follow her and get out and we ran.

We didn't look back as we hurried down the hill, but when we reached the car, none of the other nuns had followed us. Bekah and me grabbed the spears, shields and guns out of the car and made our way back up to the building as fast as we could, leaving the two nuns with Toni.

In the end, it was all too late. When we arrived, all of the remaining sisters had been taken over, bit, turned, or dead. All we could do is take them down, so they would not have to live out the rest of their lives, or what was left of it, as zombies.

It was a sad, sullen duty, and we spent the entire next day burying the last of the nuns of Säben in their vegetable garden. Adele bitterly squeezed what little pee she had left down on the zombie abbess and Marilena spoke a few prayers and then we left, the car packed with vegetables and five girls, trying to find a place of our own.

Chapter 8

A light snow was falling, and the little girl with the tattered shawl had not sold a violet all day. She was sitting on a low garden wall, by a makeshift shop she had made out of a few sticks and cardboard boxes, playing shop and selling whatever she had found in the garden earlier. The violets were pretty, and she wasn't at all sad not having sold any, as she really wanted to keep them for herself.

Suddenly, a pirate ship appeared on the horizon! The little girl was a young woman now, leading a crew of raggedy pirates across the Caribbean in a quest for gold, fame and glory, and all the wenches she could get in between. As exciting as it was, feeling the salty breeze on her face and breasts, the wind in her hair and hearing the shouts of the men on the deck below, something in the back of her mind began to stir and grow louder.

At that very moment, a young intern at City Hospital was making an important discovery. The mysterious patient in Room 213 had finally awakened. She moaned softly. The girl and pirate queen were jumbled together in a tumble of images, thoughts and emotions. Could it be that she was the sister of the boy in Kansas who loved the girl with the tattered shawl who was the daughter of the maid who had escaped from the pirates?

The intern frowned. Putting his papers aside, he rushed out of the room to get the doctor before the mysterious woman became fully conscious, hoping they could figure out what to do with her.

I know all this, because the patient in room 213 was me.

How I had gotten there is all a bit fuzzy, and I had only pieced it together with the things I had been told afterwards. I remember our group arriving in Brixen after we fled the zombies in the abbey, bringing with us two of the sisters, Adele and Marilena, who had not been infected, all of us cramped together in the station wagon. Coming off the mountain path, we almost immediately got into a jam, as most of the roads through and around the city were crowded with cars and zombies.

I stopped the car a little out of sight of the few zombies that were crawling over and around the lines of cars, trying to get a better view of the situation. Bekah stepped beside me as I stared down into the city, watching the river Eisack shimmer in the distance beyond streets and houses, all filled with hordes of infected mutants, no doubt.

"So, what now?" Rebekka asked after minutes of silence.

I shrugged and grinned sheepishly. "Somehow we'll have to get to the water," I said, just trying to get my thoughts in order and not having any plan yet. "Preferably with the boat." I turned around and looked at the trailer we've been pulling all across the mountain, while the two nuns and Antonia were getting out of the car to stretch their limbs.

"I guess someone needs to go down into town to scout out the situation," I sighed.

My slave ran her fingers through her short hair, eyeing the group sceptically. "Yeah, well," she said, "I guess we both know that someone won't be them."

I put my hand on her shoulder and kissed her gently, then walked back to the group. "Okay," I said loud, addressing all of them, "we've got a problem now. We're not too far from a river that will hopefully carry our boat, and all of us on it, downstream. But in between us and the water are a few streets full of zombies and cars, and I don't know yet how to get down there. So for now, we'll set up camp here, and in the morning Rebekka and me will sneak into town to look for a safe route."

We ate silently, everyone following their own thoughts as we chewed on a few carrots, trying to get some nourishment out of them. I wasn't particularly hungry to begin with, and so I just sat by the side of the road, watching the sun go down on the town below.

"Again, sister?" I heard the older nun, Marilena, whisper behind me. I turned and saw how Adele, her fellow congregate, sat a little aside, both hands in her crotch, rubbing herself in an obvious manner.

"It helps me relax," Adele replied, seemingly no longer willing to put up with the restrictions of the abbey and somewhat happy to finally be able to play with herself. She reached for one particularly thick and long carrot, turning it in her hands. "And I've always wanted to do this," she said, parting her robe and running the vegetable through her brunette pubes.

Marilena sighed, looking at Toni, who tried hard not to stare and remain decent. "Well, we've all had sex with one another at one point," I shrugged, "so there's no sense in false modesty." I got up and stretched as the older nun crawled over between Antonia's legs. "Slave, lick my ass," I said, looking sideways at Rebekka.

Quickly, I felt her nose nudging at my exposed white buttocks, soon followed by her tongue slipping in between, just running slowly all up and down my crack. I groaned at the sensation, and, more than that, at the thought of her obeying my every wish without question or complaint. I couldn't have asked for a better servant.

As she licked me, I watched Adele press the thick carrot against her clit, closing her eyes and shuddering softly from excitement. "Mmh, it's still dirty from the soil," I said to her, "so you better wash that off before you stuff it inside you." She blushed, looking back at me, but then a little yellow fountain began trickling out of her big labia and ran across the orange veggie as she pissed the dirt off.

To her left, Marilena made loud slurping noises as she sucked Antonia's cock deep into her mouth, the transvestite gasping for air at the assault. "Mmmmmhpfffh," the nun gagged, drooling some sticky cum as her mouth quickly got flooded by Toni's sperm. They both must've been exploding from pent up sexual pressure.

Rebekka's fingers began pushing into my hot, hungry asshole, fucking me fast and deep, just as I like it, made slick from her spit as she ran between my legs with her other hand, rubbing all across my labia and clit. I struggled to stay standing, holding onto the side of the car to stabilize myself.

The nuns kissed, Marilena spitting a white gooey ball of sperm into Adele's mouth before hurrying over to the car, pulling Toni with her. The young nun finally thrusted the carrot deep and hard up her big cunt, then came crawling over to us, kneeling between my legs with an orange stub sticking out between her bush. Gently, she lapped at my labia.

Her sister in faith pulled herself up on the hood of the car, spreading her legs wide towards Toni with her robe parted. It didn't take long for the trans-woman to get hard again, shoving her hard, shaved cock up her lover's hairy snatch for the first time.

Marilena bucked and yelled. "Fuck you asslick," she hissed, out of herself from horniness. "You want to fuck my old celibate nun-hole, yes? You want to dump your fucking cum inside me like I'm just a worthless piece of ass? Bring it on!" Instead of an answer, Toni pushed her down flat on her back and began pounding her deep and hard. The nun reached up and pulled at the trannie's top, freeing her large, firm tits that swung wildly at every thrust.

Beneath me, Adele and Bekah kissed, both getting a taste of the residual cum, then decided at the same time to fuck me hard up both of my holes. Each of them pushed four fingers hard inside of me, thrusting them up fast and deep into my chubby big fuckholes.

I started leaking immediately, my piss-cum spraying all around Adele's hand. She lapped it up eagerly, not letting on with her thrusts until I screamed and collapsed, my legs giving in underneath me. They pulled out and I gushed hard on the nun's clothes as she tried to catch it with her mouth, slurping at my cunt and sharing my cum with Rebekka.

Above me, I could see Toni's balls contract as she dumped another load into Mari, sticky cream leaking out around the sides of her pussy.

We finally fell asleep with Adele keeping first watch, still playing and nibbling on the carrot.

Chapter 9

The next morning, we began our descent into town. We tried to stay as far away from the roads as possible, dodging every movement, every sound, not wanting to encounter any more zombies than we had to. Rebekka stayed a few steps behind me, watching my back as I scouted the area ahead.

It wasn't long until we ran into fortifications. They looked impressive and professional, something the military must've set up. As far as we could see, they weren't breached and spanned across several streets, blocking off whole parts of the town. Finally, in an area where no zombies were in sight, we tried to climb them.

"Help me up," I asked Bekah, trying to hold onto the large, concrete barrier's smooth side. It was impossible to get a grasp.

"Maybe we should try to get something in front of it first that we can climb onto," she said. "Like a car, or a dumpster, or something."

"And then they can climb across too," I replied, speaking of the zombies that so far had left us in relative peace.

She sighed. "Shit, yeah," she replied. "Then there's that." With her back to the wall, she tried to push me up as I had climbed onto her shoulders, sweating and panting from the unusual exercise. In the end, I managed to pull myself up, but when I barely reached over to the other side, something grabbed my arms and pulled me over fast. Then, I felt a sharp pain as the side of my head got hit by a blunt object, and everything went black.

"Well, let's have a look at you now, shall we?" the doctor said in that hospital voice that sounded both bored and professional. She spoke in English, maybe more to herself than to me. A pair of silicone gloves snapped as she put them on her hands, while the intern adjusted the seat in a way that the leg portion parted and pushed upwards, involuntarily spreading me wide in front of her.

She was a pretty older woman, maybe in her 40s, with a few fine lines that gave her face a classic, regal look. Her hair was cut into a short bob around her round face and she wore a white lab coat that revealed just enough to show that she was thick, broad and busty without being exactly fat. She looked up at me over a pair of rimless glasses, smiling at me with dark red lipsticked lips.

"I told you there's nothing wrong with me!" I said louder, replying in English as well, but the restraints kept me firmly in place, so aside from squirming and yelling there was precious little I could do. Looking down at her, I could see her squirting some white cream from a tube on her right hand, then rubbed it slowly onto my labia. It felt cold, but her touch was not unpleasant, and so I started to relax. I figured, if all she was trying to do was examine my pussy and I couldn't keep her from doing it anyway, then I might as well enjoy it.

Soon, her fingers slid inside of me. Slick from the lubricant and smooth from the glove, her hand spread me wider and wider as she pushed and twisted, very professionally, her slender fingers all up my hot, wet muff. It seemed to get even warmer there, and even though the harsh cold light and the sterile environment wasn't exactly the most romantic ambiance, I felt myself getting turned on by this woman. "Uhhnnnnghhhh," I began to moan, relaxing my pelvis and hoping she would give me more than just a routine inspection.

"Hmm, you're nice and wide," she commented. "Seems like this is not the first time you've been spread like this?" I would've liked to believe her words were some form of sexy hospital banter, but they had an inquisitive undertone that made me concerned. Nonetheless, I acted like she was just talking dirty to me.

"Mmmh, you're not the first woman with her fist up my twat," I purred. "Though I have to admit, you're very professional at it, so why don't you keep going?"

She smiled and pushed further, wiggling her fingers inside of me just enough to get me groaning. "Like this?" she asked, grinning again.

"Hnngh, if you tell me what you're looking for, then maybe we could get this over sooner," I replied, my chest heaving from heavy breaths. "Then again, maybe I don't want to."

"Are you taking all of this down?" she asked, turning towards the slim, tall intern who stood aside, looking slightly awkward and uneasy at our banter. He nodded, staring down at a notepad in his hands, acting busy. She grinned up at me, starting to move her fingers slowly in and out of my wetting cunt. "Come here and be a man," she sighed finally, rolling her eyes at his cluelessness."

He looked at her puzzled, but stepped closer towards her, standing in front of me. She opened the restraints around my legs, allowing me to spread them wider while she pulled my labia wide with her other hand, making sure he could get a good look at how her gloved hand began to fist my muff deep.

"So tell me," she said to him, looking up as she knelt in front of me. "What's your result?"

He stammered. "Well... uh... it seems like... for someone who's been in the wild... she seems... uninfected," he said, trying hard not to look me in the eye, or the pussy.

She sighed again. "Take out your cock," she said sternly. He opened his mouth as if to say something, but instead pulled down his zipper with shaking hands, reaching inside and barely managed to get his hard erect shaft out of the depths of his pants. She smacked her lips as she saw it finally in front of her face. "The result," she said, smiling at him, "is that you're hard and want to get sucked, kid."

And with that she wrapped her dark red lips around the head of his dick, bobbing her head against his crotch as she began to suck him hard, her tongue running along the underside of his shaft down to his balls. He gasped and groaned as she expertly fucked his cock with her mouth, soon getting him to cum as his breathing got faster and harder. Just as he was about to blow, she let his cock slide out of her mouth and I watched as his spunk was spurting all over her face and glasses.

"Mmmh," she said, licking globs of cum off her lips. "Now let's see if you can fuck me like a real woman too, stud." She stood up and bent over between my legs, winking up at me through her cum-covered glasses. She bent down and began to flick my clit with her tongue, clenching it between her teeth as she sucked at it, her fingers digging ever deeper up into my warm, wet crotch.

The slender young man walked behind her and cautiously pulled up her coat. To his surprise, she only wore a garter belt and stockings underneath. At the sight of her exposed pussy, he began to stroke his cock again and soon pushed it inside of her, sending shivers through her body and causing her to fuck me harder and deeper than before, finally forcing her whole hand up my hot cunt hole.

"God, you fucker," I hissed, looking down at her. "You really just brought me here to fuck my cunt?" I wrapped my legs around her and pulled her head hard down into my muff. She moaned, muffled by my crotch as the intern began to fuck her from behind just as she asked for. The cum on her face smeared all across my pubes and she tried to lick it off again, being held in a vice by my legs.

"Oh yes," she groaned, spitting at my twat to make it even more wet. "Fuck me like a bitch!"

I finally bit my teeth and forced my bladder to empty, squirting piss out all around her hand, spraying it across her face and coat as I held her down against it. Whatever she was trying to say was drowned in muffled screams and moans as the intern came once more, this time making sure his cum landed deep inside of her.

"So, are they alive or are they dead?" I asked. We were taking a walk around the hospital after our first encounter. She had sent the intern off, but didn't bother to straighten herself in any way, her face still encrusted with cum and her white coat stained with yellow patches.

"That is actually an interesting question," she answered. "I guess it depends on what your definition of 'life' is. In the biological sense, life requires reproduction, self-sustenance and signal response. And out of these three, only the signal response can be characterized as still functional. The human zombie can't reproduce and self-sustenance only functions as far as it benefits the zombie... virus, or organism, which has completely taken over. Now that organism, though, is very much alive, it uses the human host to propagate and sustain itself."

The facility we walked through was small, and pretty much empty. From what I could tell, she seemed to be the only doctor left in a small hospital, whose equipment barely functioned at all. Some electricity still worked, maybe powered by an emergency system and from out of the windows I could see occasionally a heavily armed military guard pass.

"Now, from a medical perspective, though, you could say the human host is still alive," she continued, almost unaware of her surroundings any more. "It's bodily functions are still active, though very much reduced. They're warm, there's heartbeat, blood circulation, they move and sense and maybe have a limited consciousness. They respond to damage about the same way a normal human would, so they can be killed by conventional means. Over time, I guess they would eventually starve or dehydrate when they run out of food."

"Say, where are we?" I interrupted her, looking out of the window towards some kind of guard tower in the distance.

"Oh," she said, as if she just woke from a dream. "Ah, Natz-Schabs," she replied. "Military hospital."

I stared at her. "You're American military!" I said finally, with a hint of surprise. "I thought you were all gone."

"Well, yeah," she said. "Officially we were, but... well, they wanted to maintain the stockpile here, just in case."

"Stockpile?" I asked, eyeing her sideways.

She shrugged. "Nuclear weapons, of course," she said.

Chapter 10

Despite the friendly welcome by the doctor - who's name was Shelly as I found out - I soon discovered that I was being held prisoner. They gave me a small room with a hospital bed to sleep in and I could wander around the facility as much as I wanted, but all the doors and the few windows were locked, with guards patrolling the outside.

The place itself wasn't very large and, on second inspection, seemed to be a makeshift facility. It had only two rooms for patients and one examination room, a little office and a few storage rooms and that's it. Since I had nothing else to do, I spend quite a few times going through everything, looking for a way out.

There wasn't one. They treated me friendly, the doctor came by frequently to talk, a nurse regularly brought me food and drink... they even had a shower, for god's sake! You never know how much you've missed shampoo until you had to go for three weeks without some. I could literally have killed someone for shampoo by that time.

Anyway, except for showering, eating, sleeping and masturbating there wasn't a whole lot to do, and so I spend all the time I had trying to figure out what they wanted from me and how to get out of there. On the second night I was again sneaking around the place, when I heard sudden loud noises coming from the main entrance.

There was a hallway that led from there straight to the examination room and so I hurried there, squeezing myself into one of the double lockers they had standing around there and kept as quite as possible.

Through the slits in the locker door I could see two figures in soldier uniform dragging a third, unconscious figure into the room and placing it onto the chair that I had my first encounter with the Doctor Shelly in. They applied straps and then left, leaving the light on.

I waited. The person didn't move, but neither did I when they first brought me here, so I didn't think anything about it. He seemed to be a man, dressed in torn jeans, ragged boots and a leather jacket, his face was turned sideways so I couldn't see much except for his hair, which was brown and a little too long to be fashionable, and not long enough to qualify as some kind of subculture.

As if that even mattered anymore, I thought. Like so many things, the zombie apocalypse did away with fashions and cultures and anything else we used to define ourselves with before.

Footsteps interrupted my musings and out of the corner of my eye I could see Dr. Shelly and the nurse come in. The doctor seemed a little agitated. "Okay," I heard her say, "now pay attention. It's a guy this time, which is especially important. Now we first need a sample, as fresh as possible. Everything else can wait until tomorrow, but this needs to be done fast to see if there's anything we need to be aware of."

She stepped in front of the guy and began to unzip his pants, pulling them down just enough to get to his dick easily. Without hesitation she bent down and held it in one hand, while carefully wrapping her lips around the tip, starting to suck. With her other hand she pulled the young nurse to her side, making sure she could see everything.

The man groaned, groggy and sleepy, but the soft warm lips around his cock soon showed the desired effect. His shaft grew hard and long, soon standing proud and tall in his lap. He had a beautiful dick I thought, and Dr. Shelly seemed to enjoy it as well, taking it deeper than necessary. Finally, she let go of it with a *smack* and held it for the nurse.

"Go ahead now, try," she said to the young woman. Hesitantly, the nurse scooted over between his legs and pulled her hair back before gently inserting the head of the cock into her mouth. She was petite and thin, with long straight black hair, pale skin, large round eyes in a cute, round face and small, nicely curved lips. Looking at her, she seemed to have some slight asian features, but there was also something very familiar about her that I couldn't quite put my finger on.

The girl sucked mechanically, half out of cluelessness, half out of embarrassment. Not everyone was as quick to shed all civilizatory conventions as me and Bekah, I guess. Or the Doctor, at that, who soon grew impatient with her. "Okay," she sighed, "this could take a while, so let me show you a quicker way."

And with that she straddled the seat and pulled open her labcoat, again showing that she didn't wear anything underneath, not even the garter this time. From where I was I could get a nice view of her pussy, seeing it for the first time. The good doctor went to great lengths to sustain a certain level of personal grooming as she was shaved smooth all over. On top of that, a good half-dozen piercing rings lined her left outer labia, going all the way from her clit to the other end. Kinky.

She made the nurse hold the dick in place as she lowered herself down on it, sinking it into her twat with a sigh and a moan, closing her eyes. I could imagine how good a nice cock like that would feel, and so I wasn't surprised when she began to ride him with increasing enthusiasm. Soon, her ass slammed all the way down to his balls while the hard shaft gleamed wet from her sopping middle-aged cunt.

She rode him hard and fast while the guy barely moved, mumbling and groaning a little, his hands clenching clumsily in the restraints. The young nurse squatted between his legs, watching the whole spectacle calmly and obediently. After a few deep thrusts, Dr. Shelly whimpered shrill and stopped, catching her breath.

"G-get it out," she whispered hoarsely under her breath, bending over to give the nurse easier access. Not quite prepared for this, the girl looked around panicked, and then instinctively swooped her head forward, licking along the shaft and pulling the cock out of her pussy. Globs of white sticky cum oozed out of the wet gaping twat and the girl diligently sucked them into her mouth and swallowed, immediately getting a panicked look on her face and growing red.

Dr. Shelly climbed off the chair and looked down at her, furrowing her eyebrows. "Did... did you just swallow all that?" she asked. The girl nodded, looking down on the floor. "God, you stupid bitch!" the older woman yelled furiously. "We needed that sample! What is it with you, are you just trained to swallow everything that goes into your fucking whore mouth?"

"M... mom please," the girl finally stammered. "It was a mistake, I didn't know what to do. I'm sorry, please."

I stared at them surprised. Of course, I thought, now that she mentions it, they look awfully similar. Why didn't I notice right away that they could be mother and daughter?

Her mother sighed, reaching inside her twat with two fingers, trying to scoop up some cum that may be left in there. Disappointed, she eyed her wet fingers as she pulled them out again. "Oh fuck," she said, finally slapping the girl hard across her face with the wet fingers. "You're such a stupid cunt. Are you good at anything?"

"Please," the girl whimpered. "I'll get the sample, I promise." She crawled up to the chair and immediately slurped the now flaccid cock deep into her mouth with renewed interest. This time she gave it her best, licking and sucking up and down the shaft, her tongue playing around the head until after a few minutes she got him hard again.

Finally, she took off her pants and climbed the chair just as she saw her mother do it, leaning over the still motionless guy. Even in matters of personal pussy style they seemed to differ, as the girl had a dark patch of wiry black pubic hair all around her large, flabby labia. Whoever said the lips would give any indication about a woman's pussy was clearly lying.

Her mother placed the hard cock against her wet hole and grabbed her daughter by her long black hair, yanking it back to make her sit down on it. With a soft cry, the young woman took the long hard shaft all the way up her cunt, fucking it hard.

While she did her best to do her mother proud, Dr. Shelly began to spread her pasty white buttocks and spit down on her little dark star. With a wicked expression on her face, the older woman then began to insert her still wet fingers into her daughters asshole as she rode the thick hard cock deep.

The nurse whimpered and groaned, but didn't dare to speak up any more, grinding her teeth as she valiantly took it in both holes at the same time. Soon, her breathing got harder and she went down faster on the guy, now seriously aroused and needing the fuck more than anything. "God, mom..." she began to gasp, "I'm... he's... I'm going to... god, I think he's coming..."

"Hold it in," her mother hissed, slapping her ass with her other hand while still penetrating her with her fingers. "I need that cum, you understand?"

"Y-yes," the daughter replied, clenching her teeth as she shuddered, feeling the cock erupt inside her. Shaking and shuddering she lifted herself off the penis and pushed her holes out towards the older woman, who scurried underneath her, catching drops of creamy sperm with her mouth while still holding her fingers inside her daughter's ass.

"Mom..." the young woman whimpered, "I need to..." Unable to finish that sentence, she finally couldn't hold it back anymore and gushed a thick stream of pussy cum down on her mother's head, who instinctively closed her mouth, getting drenched all over her head and face.

Unable to answer, Dr. Shelly hurried over to a counter and rummaged through a cabinet, finally finding a little glass cup she could spit the sperm into. "Damn, girl," she gasped surprised as she wiped some of the wetness out of her face. "I didn't know you'd do that."

"I... I'm sorry," the nurse stammered as she crawled back off the chair, pulling up her pants and straightening her top. "I couldn't hold it in."

Her mother laughed. "Ah, you did good girl," she said. "Maybe I was wrong about you, you seem to know how to fuck after all." She sealed the cup and put it into a refrigerator, then yawned. "Well, we're done here, everything else can wait until tomorrow." With a cheeky grin, she sucked her fingers.

The young nurse nodded and blushed, and then they left. Once their footsteps were no longer audible, I pushed the locker door again, only to find that it was shut tight. Feeling around, there was no obvious way I could open it from the inside.

Panicking, I began to kick and slam at the door, yelling for help. I thrust myself against the door, trying to get in a position where I could use my legs to pry it open but it was much too tight in there. Suddenly, I heard a voice from the other side. "Calm down," it whispered, "I'll help you, just calm down."

It must be the guy they brought in. God knows how he got out of those restraints, but I was certainly glad he did. Seconds later, the locker doors swung open and I looked into his face for the first time. My heart seemed to stop and I caught my breath. It was my boyfriend, Triss.

fantasysflirt likes this.
  2. Missrachael

Missrachael Queen of Cheshire

Sorry, pee and fisting is an acquired taste which has passed me by. I pressed on for as long as I could and it is really well written and the description of a post apocalyptic Italy was awesome. Good luck in the vote.

3. AnX...

AnX... Bloody nuisance

I'm so sorry, I've tried to read it three times now and can't get into it. I end up speed reading it to finish. Zombies put me off and then she starts to pee, not my scene at all. But on a positive note its well written and I'm sure it will have its audience.

Missrachael likes this.
  4. 1 Toy Maker

1 Toy Maker Well-Known Member

Wow thats certainly a different take on the zombie apocalypse. It was well written but I found some sections slightly disjointed.

5. Pars001

Pars001 #1 Knight Writer

ok, So.......... damn, not much else I can say Lesbians and Zombies grrrrr.

6. bistander

bistander Well-Known Member

Well, that was a dirty, nasty story; and very good for a story like that. I wish it hadn't taken me two or more hours to read it. I'm sure it took you a long time to write it.

You had tons of detail and even more sex. There were also plenty of errors. Tense issue and some awkward wording. Some of the transitions lost me.

As a suggestion, don't use slightly and suddenly so often. There were some other words that were overused, too. "And so," is fine for talking but sentences shouldn't start with that in literature.

You wrote a hell of a story and it shows you have talent. Keep reading stories and practicing and you'll keep getting better.

I almost forgot. The fact that they were short on water and still pissing up a storm every chance they got was an issue for me.

Redbeard1031 and 1 Toy Maker like this.
  7. Redbeard1031

Redbeard1031 Well-Known Member

This was an interesting that sometimes was hard to follow. Thanks for your submission.

8. Uncle B

Uncle B Well-Known Member

I made it through Chapter 1. I don't really see any reason to go any further.

It wasn't written badly, just nothing to keep me reading about more pissing.

9. ejls

ejls Moderator Staff Member

This was a sex story with the kind of sex I really don't care for. And I'm sorry, but I've never been into zombies. The writing was good and I don't think there is anything you could possibly add to this story.

10. Little Miss K

Little Miss K Naughty but Nice

Over 26,000 words, and a lot of pee! :eek:

Unlike most people here, I do love the zombie genre. :p I think the beginning is how a lot of people might react. If you could find a place to hide out and not be attacked, until you ran out of necessities, it would be tempting to do that. Having to face the reality of not knowing how to defend yourself would be terrifying. :confused:

The sex was not to my liking, but to someone into that kind of thing, it was written well. I don't know if this is right, but I consider your writing to be closer to porn, while I prefer erotica. Is that even a distinction that can be made? :confused: It's as close as I can get to explaining.

Since this is written in chapters already, I would have preferred to get a smaller, more easily read story for the competition. I think that length of entry, especially one that is such a specific fetish, was too long to ask everyone to finish. The writing was very good, and I assume that there is many days of writing invested into this. I am impressed. :)

I like the zombie parts, but I would pass on the sex. :D

Last edited: Dec 18, 2017
  11. bistander

bistander Well-Known Member

Okay, now that results are in, I want to say that I so wanted to vote for this story, and here's why. It was the sixth story I read and the first to get 6 out of 10 on my initial read point system. Even though it pissed me off that it took me so long to read it(because it was fucking long), I appreciated that the author took so much time to write such a detailed story. Regardless of whether or not it was my cup of tea, it was what it was and for what it was, it was well done. You gave the person who might be looking for this type of story their money worth and more.

The reason it didn't end up getting one of my votes is because of what I said about, the fact that the fisting started too quickly. There needed to be some build up, tension between the characters and more backstory. More justification for one of the girls submitting so completely to the other. The boyfriend thing at the end was lost on me because by the time I got there the fact that there had been a boyfriend would have been something I would have needed to go back and find. You should have made that a more powerful part of the story so it gave the readers that OMG moment you were trying for.

I still liked it and thanks for writing such an epic tale of pissing zombies.