CAW 32: A Halloween Story

Discussion in 'Calling All Writers - CAW 32' started by Little Miss K, Dec 3, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Little Miss K

Little Miss K Naughty but Nice CAW Winner

CAW 32: A Halloween Story

Based on picture #5

Sean caught a reflection from the kitchen lights on the blade as Holly thrust the knife downward. With a sickening sound, the German steel sunk deep into the soft flesh. Grabbing the handle with both hands, she couldn't help but to let out a savage grunt of satisfaction when the Henckles Chef's Knife sunk all the way to the hilt. With the razor sharp blade, she began to saw back and forth, a demonic gleam in her eyes.

Sean reached out and touched her arm. "Whoa! Ease up there! We aren't out to murder anyone here."

Holly stopped what she was doing and looked at him with annoyance.

"I'm cutting the top of his head off, scooping out everything that is inside, and carving up his face." She gave him an evil grin, and started sawing away again. "If that isn't murder, I don't know what is."

Sean watched as she cut a notch exactly like he had instructed her to do. The fact that she was enjoying this just as much as he was made it all that much better. There was something about a first time that made you think back to your own.

"You could always say we are plastic surgeons. We are just giving this poor pumpkin the face he has always wanted." The cute wink he flashed her made her smile all the more.

Trying to keep the blade at an angle so the top of the head wouldn't slide back in when set back on, she completed her circular cut. She was having so much fun! For her whole life, her religious family never let her carve a pumpkin. Other than a church "Harvest costume party" in junior high, and high school, she hadn't been allowed to celebrate Halloween at all. She had never gotten to go door to door for candy, never had a chance to decorate a house all spooky, and in twenty five years this was the first Jack-o-Lantern she had ever carved!

"Call it whatever you want," she said while pulling the top off of her pumpkin. "This is my first murder, and Mister Gourd here is my first victim."

Sean cut into his own "Victim" while she started to trim the excess off of the "lid" to her first ever Jack-O-Lantern. She was taken aback by the stringy, gooey, slippery contents. If asked, she would have assumed a pumpkin was either empty inside with just a few seeds like a pepper, or more solid with seeds only in the middle, like a melon. The slimy insides gave her the impression of murder even more.

"Oh my God! It's like I'm tearing out someone's brain!"

Sean gave her a look of shock, but couldn't quite contain his smile.

"You need help, you are a very sick person."

Pulling out a handful of entrails, she regarded him before letting them splat onto the paper covered counter.

"You know... you are right. I never had these evil thoughts before you. Maybe I should go back to church and start following the rules." Holly looked at the ceiling in pretend thought. "I break a lot of the rules you know."

Sean leaned over and gave her a long kiss. It was the kind of kiss that made her think about all those rules she had been speaking of.

"It's a good thing that I have always been a rule breaker." Sean laughed. "If it wasn't for me, you would still be wondering what it would be like to cut open a head."

Holly loved him for giving her something that she had always wanted. It seemed so childish, but it was something she had always felt like she had missed out on. Along with other things he had been there to show her, this was one more reason to love him. He laughed as he pulled the top off of his pumpkin, then looked at her and smiled.

"So are you going to go with evil, or go with good?"

"I don't think this is evil exactly... just not what my parents would approve of." Holly knew he didn't agree with her upbringing, but he always had been supportive about it. "I was only teasing."

Seeing the look on her face, Sean quickly spoke.

"Oh sweetheart, I meant the face!" He kissed her once again, and the smile she had been wearing came back instantly. "Are you going to go with a scary pumpkin, or a happy one?"

Realizing what he was talking about, she looked at the blank slate before her. Thinking about all of the Halloweens she had missed out on, she made the decision.

"Oh heck yeah, I am going full on evil, with sharp teeth, and scary grin! He is going to give other pumpkins nightmares."

Holly looked at the face she had created and felt a sense of pride. Sure it wouldn't win any awards, but it was an honest to goodness, scary Jack-O-Lantern. When she lit the candle inside, it glowed just the way it was supposed to. Sean on the other hand, had crafted a funny face with goofy eyes, and two big buck teeth. Even though they didn't match, she thought they were the best two pumpkins to grace the front porch of any house in the world. They placed them on either side of the steps, then went inside to clean up.

Looking at the kitchen counter was the most frightening scene of all. Though they had placed newspaper down, there were pumpkin guts everywhere. The good kitchen knives they had used for carving were strewn about, and the pumpkin seeds seemed to have multiplied in the five minutes they had been out of the room. While Sean went to the pantry to grab the large garbage can, Holly moved the knives to the sink. Returning to the counter, she grabbed a pile of innards from the counter and held them up for inspection.

"YUCK! I don't think I will be able to eat pumpkin pie this year without thinking of this poor guy."

Sean stepped up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist. Bending down, he placed a kiss on the side of her neck.

"You are such an adorable nerd."

Though she loved that he called her a nerd, and the hug even better, her evil side took over. Holly plopped the stringy mess right on top of his arms that were circling her, then rubbed it in for good measure. Pulling away from him, she stuck her tongue out and blew him a raspberry.

"EWWW! Oh, you little brat!" He snarled with no anger at all. "You just bought yourself a fight you will never win."

Sean grabbed at a pile of pumpkin mess, and surprised her by throwing them at her. The wet splat they made as they hit her chest, was echoed when the pile slipped off, and fell to the floor.

"Hey! It's getting on the floor!"

The thought of what her strict parents would do if they saw behavior like this threatened to ruin the mood. Until another flying pile of pumpkin guts hit her in the shoulder.

"It'll clean up." His Devil may care attitude was so different than her upbringing. It was one of the things she found so attractive about him. "Don't forget who started this."

She quickly grabbed another pile of the gross ammunition. She took aim at his chest, and let fly. Her hand came to her mouth to cover her shock, but was soon holding back her laughter. Her shot had gone high, and instead of hitting his body, her blow had landed right in the middle of his face. His eyes went wide with surprise, then he too was laughing.

Sean grabbed her by the arm, and reached out to grab a large handful of pumpkin insides. Pulling her close to him, he splattered the whole thing on the top of her head.

She cried out, "Oh! Not my hair!", too late for it to make any difference. Then allowed herself to be swept away into a long, faintly pumpkin tasting, kiss.

Just so he knew that he couldn't win that easily, she let her hand creep to the counter, and before he could pull away, she deposited a handful of slime down the back of his shorts. Looking shocked, he stepped back.

"Holly, this is embarrassing, but I think I had a little accident."

She couldn't stop laughing as he reached back and did his best to extract the mess from behind. Looking at his hand, he looked worried.

"If this came from me, I better go see a doctor."

Holly was laughing so hard that she was afraid she might pass out. She didn't see the sneak attack coming when her put his arms around her again from behind. She could feel him pressing up against her butt from behind, and the warm breath as he kissed her neck. The silly fun, along with the excitement of her first real Halloween, and the love she shared with Sean, was turning this playful fight into something else. When his hand slipped to the waistband of her sweats, she wanted to feel his hands on her. Too bad that is not exactly what she got. Instead, she got her underwear stuffed full of pumpkin!

"You suck Mister!"

She turned her head to glare at him, but received a long, wet kiss instead. The fingers inside her pants began to play, and instead of feeling repulsed when he slipped a finger inside of her, she was oddly aroused by the dirtiness of it all. She remembered his words, and with a little shrug, went with the flow. It'll wash.

After a few more minutes she took his hand. Leading him through the battlefield that would need a good scrubbing later, she led the way to the master bathroom.

"Let's continue this in the shower."

They stood in the hot spray and let the worst of the gunk wash away. Holly bent her head to allow the water to wash the bigger bits out instead of mashing them in farther into her long hair. She briefly wondered if pumpkin might not in fact be good for hair. Her wondering stopped when she felt Sean's hands begin to clean her.

With a handful of body wash, he started lathering her up. His rough hands, tempered by the foamy soap, was better than any store bought shower scrubbie. Added together with the hot, steaming spray, and the experience became luxuriant, and sensual. He didn't go straight to any erotic zones, nor did he avoid them. The fact that he was just cleaning her body from the shoulders down, somehow made the whole thing more pleasurable. When his hands did hit a sensitive spot, it was like a bonus, and when they were on the other areas, it was like beautiful anticipation.

Her eyes closed, and she selfishly let him lavish her with attention. His big hands scrubbed her arms, her shoulders, and her chest, her nipples standing up proudly when they received his caress. Then he turned her around so that he could wash her back. She enjoyed the feel of his hands squeezing and washing the cheeks of her butt. When the soapy hands went between her legs, she opened her legs to give him as much space as needed.

His arms around her from behind, his hands soaped up her inner thighs, then each one stroked up across her pubic thatch. On the next pass upward, his finger lingered for a moment to split her lips, and give a little tickle up top. The shower beat it's steady stream of hot water down on them, as Holly leaned back against him and moaned softly.

Turning her around to face him, Sean slowly kissed her all over. She could tell the path was going to lead him downward, and she gave a shiver of anticipation. His hands on her hips, he lowered himself to his knees in front of her. With a couple of kisses to her hip bones, he moved his face between her legs, and... laughed!

"What?" Holly was instantly self conscious. "Why are you laughing at me?"

Placing a hand to her small tuft of hair, he looked up.

"Not at you. Not at all!" His look calmed her, and then his revelation made her laugh also. "At this"

Between his fingers he held up a large, stubborn pumpkin seed.

Her laughter was quickly replaced by a long sigh when Sean placed his head back between her legs. With his lips and tongue he placed a wet, lingering kiss to her sex. Her body responded with a shudder, and Holly reached out with one hand to steady herself against the wall. Though the water was steaming hot, her arms broke out in bumps that had nothing to do with being cold. She reached out with her free hand to touch him wherever she could. A squeeze to his shoulder, a brush across his neck, then up to play with his ear, that she knew he always liked.

The water flowed over her shoulders, and down over her breasts.Afraid that he might choke, she cupped her arm across her torso, keeping the worst of the flow off of his face. He didn't seem to notice. Sean's face never left her cleft, with every sigh and moan, his mouth would continue it's magic. His tongue swirled, and darted, then flicked, and lapped. When she felt it couldn't get any better, he would use a different technique, and she would cry out even louder. He would speed up and take her to the edge, just to slow down and leave her trembling on the precipice.

When he felt she had had enough, he went straight to her clit, and did exactly what he knew would finish her off. With a very tiny bit of pressure, his teeth imprisoned her hood, and his tongue moved side to side across her little button. With all of the teasing, she nearly exploded. Without his strong arms for support, she may have fallen down. Electricity shot through her, then a bloom of heat spread throughout. Sean's hands went tight around her back, not only holding her up,but pulling her even tighter against his mouth. Her arms reached out either direction to press against the walls, while her legs continued to fail her. Realizing her plight, Sean let off of the delicious torture, and slipped his arms up higher, and came to his feet. With a deep kiss, he held her tightly while her body regained it's composure.

"MMMMMMM. That was very nice.", She cooed into his ear. "Should I call you Peter now?"

She could tell by the look on his face that he didn't understand, so she started the rhyme in a sing-song voice.

"Peter, Peter, pumpkin..." Before she had finished his laughter was echoing through the bathroom.

Holding her in the water that wasn't as hot as it was before, they both laughed together. He gave her another deep kiss, then opened the door.

"Finish washing your hair before we lose all the hot water!" And then he was gone.

Snuggled in a blanket on the living room couch, Holly could just see the glow from the Pumpkins on the front porch. Sean was snoring lightly with his arms wrapped around her. She knew she should get up and blow out the candles, but she was loath to wake him. Besides, she thought, this was her first Halloween pumpkin... might as well enjoy it for a little while longer. Turning her head, she placed a kiss to the only thing she could reach, sort of an awkward jawline/chin type of kiss. Then she cuddled in tighter, and pulled the blankets up high. Smiling, she enjoyed the flicker of her Jack-O-Lantern, and the feel of the man that made it all possible.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Redbeard1031 and fantasysflirt like this.
  2. 1 Toy Maker

1 Toy Maker Well-Known Member

Damn I liked that! A really clever tale and well written.

Little Miss K likes this.
  3. Justanotherslut

Justanotherslut Active Member

Very good! Wonderful told story! Romantic and sexy!

4. Missrachael

Missrachael Queen of Cheshire

Lovely story! Very sweet, beautifully written but I was on tenter hooks waiting for something scary!

Good luck in the vote

5. Uncle B

Uncle B Well-Known Member CAW Winner

Very nice story about an intimate experience. I like the dialog, and the way you show us a glimpse of a fun, and loving relationship. It was written very believable. I think laughter is a major part of a healthy relationship, and you made this sound fun.

I noticed a few minor errors. A final proofread and edit might have caught them.

You included the picture you chose, so I give you credit there, but why does this show how life can be scary? Or maybe it doesn't have to be. Still a nice story to read.

Little Miss K and Missrachael like this.
  6. AnX...

AnX... Bloody nuisance

Nothing frightening. Loved it, just for its fun element as that's what life is like.

7. TertiusHuman

TertiusHuman Well-Known Member KAW Winner

The scary nuance right at the start, making me think of two murderers caught in their foul deed by the reader... But then it tapered off in a fun filled, sweet, romantic story. I could identify with the characters and if Jason Voorhees showed up, I'd still root for Jason, but would not mind them getting away.

I didn't pick up mistakes, so they can't be too bad, but I think a proofreader would have helped with the flow of the story. Giving it that zing.

8. Little Miss K

This wasn't scary, but it was fun. :)

I'm not sure if it followed the theme. It started off looking like a horror story, but that was a misdirection, and it didn't show how life can be scary. :confused:

It was fun however, and it was sweet the way Sean and Holly interact. A sexy shower is always a good thing too. ;) (but Holly seems a little bit of a selfish lover.)

I don't think that it qualifies, but I still like it. :)

9. ejls

ejls Well-Known Member Staff Member CAW Founder CAW Winner

This was a very sweet story. It was fun and happy. Thank you.

10. bistander

bistander Well-Known Member KAW Winner

Yes, I agree with all the other comments. Thank you for taking the time write something for us to read.

11. Little Miss K

This was mine. :oops:

I knew that it didn't fit the theme very well, and I almost didn't bother to finish it. As it was, I just barely got it done in time to enter, and I didn't get a chance to do more than give it a quick read through. :(

I still like it, and I am glad that some of you enjoyed reading it. Hopefully it was a happy intermission between some of the scary stories. :)

So many mistakes. :oops::rolleyes::confused:

1 Toy Maker likes this.
  12. TonyBS

TonyBS Troublemaker CAW Winner

I liked it, it was one of my votes. I'm not really into scary, so it worked for me. It fit the theme as I understood it.

13. AnX...

AnX... Bloody nuisance

This was one of my votes, thank you, I thoroughly enjoyed it.