Caught?

Discussion in 'KAW 14' started by crackedjaguar, Mar 26, 2019.

1. crackedjaguar

crackedjaguar Active Member

Jenna walked down the dirt track to the trailer park where she lived. It wasn’t a bad place by any means, if you didn’t mind the dust from the caliche, and the lack of decorum from the neighbors. She often found herself a little bit embarrassed that she lived there. She lived in one of the newer trailers some of the others were pretty questionable. And some had just gotten to the point of near disintegration with whole portions open to the elements. She wondered how people lived in those houses, but they did somehow. Usually through an assortment of mismatched two-by-fours or sheets of plywood. Fortunately it didn’t get or at least it didn’t stay cold for very long. Usually no more than a day or two of weather that was near freezing. On those days the neighbors, usually the kids would be moved to the homes that were in the better repair.

Jenna was, of course, coming home late, the cool wind blew under her skirt, and around her bare legs. Despite the usual good weather, today was not a good day for her cheerleader uniform. She shivered it was a half mile from the main road to her house. Which was usually not a big deal. Today it the sky was clouded over ominously. The wind was blowing from the north, She wondered how the community was doing. But she tried to keep a steady pace down the road, crosswinds nearly blowing her from one side of the road to another making her appear to walk drunkenly. Her teeth started to chatter when the first fat cold drops of rain started to fall. She did a little hop-skip before she started into a slow jog. The deluge started, soaking her in seconds she was chilled to the skin. She ran flat out the water and sleet cutting at her skin. Her shoes and socks being no more than little blocks of ice around her slowly frosting feet. She almost tripped going up the steps to the Trailer. She watched in horror as she heard a great crack and a section of roof came off of one of the more dilapidated structures. It rolled across her line of site, crumpling and falling to pieces, rotten bits of wood scattering debris in the area between buildings. The wind howled through the squat trees near the house.

Jenna shivered as she worked the latch of the door. The door banged open violently and she threw her shivering body inside, and she pushed the door closed with the full weight of her body. The door latched.

Inside the house, there were a dozen younger kids laid out in the living room in various blankets and sleeping bags. She was still soaked and shivering as she made it to her room. She found several of her classmates chatting idly on her bed and a few more snuggled in a pile of blankets and quilts. She wound her way to her closet and stripped out of her wet clothing. She used a dirty t-shirt to dry off as best as she could. She wasn’t sure about the towels in the house at this point. Probably someone had commandeered them as a source of extra insulation.

She stripped her shoes and socks off and found some thick fluffy socks in the bottom of her closet and got them on she stripped off the rest of her clothes and managed to find a t-shirt and a thicker flannel. Finally, at some semblance of warm, she took stock of her situation. There were six girls her own age camped out in her room. And a half dozen more camped in the living room. She threaded her way to the back of the house where her mom’s room was. She heard noises and padded up to the door and peeked through the crack in the door.

He mom knelt in the middle of the room. She was wearing just a pair of panties, and five of Jenna's male classmates were crowded around her. One boy was sucking on one of her breasts. She had her hands wrapped around two naked cocks stroking them and one guy was holding her head while he unloaded cream into her mouth. Another was fondling her other breast while stroking his cock. “I love it when you boys can stay the night,” she said after swallowing.

“We love staying Mrs. Carter, we were wondering if you would like for us to bring in a few of our brothers.”

“Oh Boy’s you keep me so nice and warm at night, the more the merrier”

Good lord, Jenna thought her mother was on a different level of complete slut, it appeared that she would do things that …Jenna shook her head. The Volume of the storm outside had gone from a rumbling background noise to a roar like monsters at the gates of hell. She looked out one of the windows to see hailstones the size of golf balls accumulating around the house. She blinked as lighting turned the outside into a white light and thunder shook the house. There was squealing and screaming, Jenna retreated to that section of the house. The thunder shook the house like an artillery barrage, outside ice fell from the sky covering everything in sticky white. She couldn’t see more than a few feet beyond the window, the downpour was so intense. The noises coming from outside were both spooky and terrifying. The wind was making noises as it howled over the roof, the beams of the house creaked loudly. The younger kids huddled around her as she sat in the living room. The crowded around her looking to her for reassurance.

She got them called down and settled and a few fell asleep. She quietly got up, the storm still surging outside. She assured the younger children she would be back shortly. They worried a little that she wouldn’t come back. There was a scratching at the door. She opened the door, a half-frozen dog lunged into the house and shook itself. She forced the door closed again, fighting the pressures of the wind until the latch snapped shut. She ran to the bathroom to collect towels and found that there was only the one from her shower from this morning. She got the younger kids to help dry and defrost the poor dog. This occupied their attention, so she could investigate the rest of the house.

She peeked into her own bedroom. The girls there were mostly in a state of undress although huddled under blankets either in pairs or more. Some of them were resting together others were doing things that she found a little naughty and still more were more obviously playing with each-other. Perhaps as a distraction from the storm, and to calm themselves down.

She padded down the hallway to her mother’s room. Her mom lay splayed across her bed, one hard cock in each hand, one in her mouth and one pumping hard and fast into her pussy. Her breasts and face were covered with a glaze of cum her eyes shut as the boys shifted their positions.

It was two weeks before the park was back up and running properly, several of the old trailers had to be rebuilt or replaced. But at least no one died. She sat down to dinner with her mother after school,

“Jenna?”

“Yeah mom?”

“You are gonna be a good sister you know that, you do such a good job with the kids in the neighborhood”

“What are you saying mom?”

Her mother smiled and rubbed her belly, “I’m saying that you are going to have a little brother or sister here soon.”

There was a whimper and Iceberg, the new dog trotted up to her mother. “You can’t be serious mom?”

“I am of course sweetie” Iceberg mounted her leg as she spoke and started humping her leg.

“Now I need a little while before I fix dinner”

Jenna just stood there in the hall, not entirely sure she wanted to spy on her mother this time, thinking about what she would catch her doing now.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2019
  2. Mitchie

Mitchie There's a new Sheriff in town! Staff Member Moderator CAW Finalist KAW Winner

Very descriptive story. I had to stop in the middle and go put a sweater on, as the poor damp girl was making me chilled.

Would have liked some backstory on the mother and why she would entertain "the neighborhood yutes" that way, but it made for a compelling visual.

Looks like Jenna might catch some Titanic naughtiness if she spies on her mom and Iceberg!!!

3. RedCzar

RedCzar Well-Known Member 2-Time KAW Winner

This reminded me a lot of the girl in Indelicated Doll's story "Mr Green", from the KAW13. I think the two of them grew up in the same environment, or at least the same neighborhood. Excellent descriptions. Sounds like this kids got a tough life.

4. tcs1963

tcs1963 Well-Known Member

You're a very accomplished writer and I loved all of the descriptions. This felt to me like the middle section of a longer story. Very well written and definitely entertaining. Thank you

5. PABLO DIABLO

PABLO DIABLO Well-Known Member

Interesting story. I agree with @Mitchie, I hope she doesn't go and spy on Mom and Iceberg. I'm sure she'll get the surprise of her life. Nice story, only saw one teeny tiny hiccup, but nothing to worry about.

Al Harlow, TakeMeDown and Mitchie like this.
  6. It was very descriptive and I was thinking along the lines of John Steinbeck and then I was jolted back by the poor attempt to switch to sex by description that seemed to align more with Caligula.

TakeMeDown likes this.
  7. A_GIRL_NAMED_SAM

A_GIRL_NAMED_SAM Tom's Blonde Soulmate CAW Winner KAW Winner

Nice story! A bit disjointed here and there - couldn't figure out where we were headed until about 25% thru it. Momma sounds like a real 'fun' girl! I'll bet Iceberg keeps her warm and toasty by the time he's done with her.

CJ - this one needs just a touch of editing to make it flow a bit better. Other than that, this is a great start to a complete story. Take this one to the next level - what happened to Jenna? Did she follow Mom's path or has she already? Did she jump in with her classmates and 'get warm'? Did Iceberg have a go with her after he finished with Mom? Did the local 'yutes' have round two with her? Maybe when they came back with their brothers and needed more distraction? Lots of avenues to go down here, brother! :rolleyes:

8. IndelicatedDoll

IndelicatedDoll ***Reigning CAW Champion*** CAW Winner

You are very talented with your vivid descriptions of Jenna and her environment, and you have created an interesting mother/daughter relationship.

9. Redbeard1031

Redbeard1031 Well-Known Member

This was a very descriptive story throughout. I could imagine visiting the trailer park and seeing the occupants living there very easily from the way that they were portrayed. I enjoyed reading this and there is very many ways you can take this and I would like to see a second chapter to this tale.

10. crackedjaguar

hmm a second chapter, maybe?

11. TakeMeDown

TakeMeDown Well-Known Member CAW Finalist KAW Winner CAW SS Winner

It’s not winter, but damn I’m cold after reading that. Storms are bad enough, but having to walk through the sleet, to get home to a houseful of people. All doing different things, from the kiddie room, to the teenagers room, then to Mom’s room. Seems Mom was Jonesing for comfort. Any way she could get it.

12. crackedjaguar

13. Shady Lady Julie

Shady Lady Julie Well-Known Member CAW SS Winner

A couple of minor typos but didn't detract from the story. Good visuals and I found myself feeling sorry for Jenna having to put up with all that.

14. Little Miss K

Little Miss K Naughty but Nice 3-Time CAW Winner CAW SS Winner

That's better than getting Caught out in the rain. :D

Great description of the storm and the trailer park. I'm sure there are nice trailers, but some that I have seen look so bad I can't believe people live there. :confused:

I can't imagine walking in on my mom with a guy, let alone a whole bunch of them. :eek: Though to be honest, I think I would have to stand there and watch like Jenna did.

I may be little, but I am a big pervert. :D

Thanks for your story. :)

15. Chuckles the Clown

Chuckles the Clown Well-Known Member

Having lived in a couple of trailer parks, I don't find your story's situations to be all that unrealistic. It seemed to me that Jenna had long since ceased to be surprised by her mother's behavior, and if fact had simply become a dispassionate observer of the universe. Like many of the children in the trailer parks I lived in, Jenna seems to me to be damaged. A thought-provoking read, for sure.

16. Uncle B

Uncle B Well-Known Member 3-Time CAW Winner

You must live in the south. The storm you described here was perfect, and I kept expecting the lights here to start flickering. I have seen strong storms in the north, but nothing like the constant rolling thunder of a Southern storm.

This seemed to me at least to be a little bleak. Like Chuck above said, Jenna almost appears to be damaged. I'll have to go read chapter 2 and find out more about her.

I don't mind a story that leaves it to our imagination, and I think that you left us with enough information to make our own ending, but it also leaves us wanting to find out what happened next, thus leaving the door open for another chapter.

Good work.

17. Al Harlow

Al Harlow Well-Known Member

You just made your shot, so stay in the game. You’ve shown skill and technique. The ten people you mention will take it to the hoop 10 different ways. YOUR way will probably score better than my way. But who cares, the coach wants the score. So you shoot. A score is a score. A part deaux or dueax or TWO from you is why you are in the game. Right?

Little Miss K likes this.
  18. Scottyb

Scottyb Active Member

Good story and a fun read. Very interesting house. Jenna had a lot to deal with from one end of the house to the other.

19. Redhaired Mermaid

Redhaired Mermaid Well-Known Member

Nice story with vivid descriptions.

20. Missrachael

Missrachael Well-Known Member Queen of Cheshire

Well there was clearly something in the air at that trailer park! Everyone was rampant, including the dog!

Why was the dog called iceberg? Did someone say "Lettuce find a name for the dog? "

Brilliant, clear descriptions and a very engaging story. Would definitely have benefited from getting a proof reader for a few little errors but didn't really detract from a lovely, short story.

Well done