Captive Chapters 1-12

Discussion in 'Erotic Fiction Story Forum' started by Redhaired Mermaid, Jan 13, 2019.

1. Redhaired Mermaid

Redhaired Mermaid Well-Known Member

This is the first story i ever wrote back in 2014. I decided to take the leap and publish it. I trully hope you enjoy reading it. Drop me a comment if you did.
    20190222_205713.jpg

Captive

Chapter 1

She woke to the sound of men laughing and talking loud. She tried to move but realized that she was feeling dizzy and her vision was blurred. She looked down at herself only to find that she was only wearing a thick flannel robe, which felt itchy against her skin.
    The room she was in was dark, illuminated only by the pale
    moonlight coming in through the large windows across the wall.
    A cluster of large candles cast their flickering light on a large table not far from where she was. She saw the men gathered around it but she could not tell how many of them there were.
    She tried sitting up, thinking how she could have gotten here in the
    first place. She could not remember anything.
    How could this have happened? Was she drugged? What did these
    men want from her?
    A burst of laughter brought her back to the present and she froze
    when she saw one of the men walking towards her.
    He was tall, clad only in jeans, his torso was bare and his colorful
    tattoos visible even in the dark. She could not see his face
    clearly. “She's awake. Go get Knox” he called out.
    “About time.” One of the men said.
    Moments later an even taller man appeared directly in front of her,
    naked as well from the waist up. His head was shaved and his body
    was rock hard, bulging with muscle. He kneeled in front of her and looked her in the eye.
    She was in deep trouble she immediately thought, looking straight into the darkest pair of eyes she had ever seen. The man's
    expression was blank.
    “It was about time you woke up. You have been unconscious for over twelve hours.”
    “Please let me go, I beg of you.” she whispered.
    “You can get out of here any time you want baby” he said calmly.
    “But right now there's no better place in the world for you to be” “Are you crazy?” She couldn't help but blurb out, “Why on earth would I want to be here?”
    “Cause this is what you've dreamed about baby, and we're about to make your dreams come true.”
    “What are you talking about? Why am I naked?”
    “Why do you think?” he replied bringing his mouth closer to hers “Oh my god!!! You’re going to rape me.” She said aloud.
    “We're not going to rape you honey,” he said matter of factly. “No one here is going to hurt you. You really don’t remember anything do you?” he asked and before she could answer he continued.” You are perfectly safe with us. Just consider us your own caregivers. No one is going to harm a hair on your little head. If you are certain you want o leave here, my men will safely take you back where they found you.”
    She looked deep into his eyes, seeking the lies but his voice was
    soothing and his words sounded true. What was happening to her?
    “What happened to me? Who are you? What do you want?”
    “You were in an accident. Someone run your car off the road and left you for dead. My men found you and brought you here. The closest hospital is five miles away so I had my doctor take care of you.
    Apart from your amnesia and some cuts and bruises it seems you are one lucky woman." he said with his deep voice. “I am glad you are alive because my men have taken a real liking to you.” She did not have any time to think about whether he was telling her the truth or not because his hands opened her robe and bared her naked breasts.
    She instantly tried to cover herself up again but he made a disapproving sound. “I wouldn’t do that if I were you. Your body is
    truly a work of art and I want those breasts of yours on display at all times. You belong to us now and its best you grow to the idea.”
    Layla looked at him as if he were a crazy person but left her robe
    open, frozen in place by his rough tone.
    “How long has it been since you had a man inside you?”

This was a good time to lie. Surely he would not be able to tell that
    her last proper relationship had been over two years ago. She was
    by no means picky, just had a hard time trusting men who lied and cheated. She did not want to go through it again. So the past few years she was solely relying on her extra large pink vibrator for pleasure. “I can't remember” she lied “Please don't hurt me,” she pleaded with him.
    “Relax baby, this is what you have always wanted. Enjoy it while it
    lasts” He said softly and he brought his right hand and took her other breast in his warm hand, weighing it, kneading it gently with his palm, circling his index finger around her nipple until it came to life under his touch and then he knelt beside her and closed his hot mouth around her taut bud and sucked until she gasped. He did the same thing with her other breast, first squeezing, and then tasting it until both her nipples had been pink and swollen. Then he withdrew his mouth and stood up.
    “You really have the most beautiful breasts I've ever seen”
    "Be a good girl and enjoy the night and I'll be good with you when I
    return" he said and he brushed his hand over her erect nipples.
    With those final words, he moved away and toward the men gathered at the other side of the room.
    She clearly heard him when he spoke with a deep voice.
    “Go easy on her. Make her enjoy it. Shackle her if you have to. I want her soaked in cum by the time I return. And one other thing. No one fucks her ass.”

Chapter 2
    A chill run through her when she saw him leave the vast room behind a dark corridor.
    She heard the men talk for a few minutes and then she saw three of them walking towards her, and a fourth one sitting in a chair a few feet away.
    The three men gathered around her while the other two were getting out of their jeans, their huge cocks glistening in the moonlight. She tried to fight them but it was to no avail.
    She screamed but no one cared.
    “We’re deep in the woods honey. There’s no one around for miles” a soft voice informed her. “Be a smart girl and enjoy what we have to offer.”
    “Now, let's get you comfortable” he continued and they grabbed her by the shoulders and put her on a large wooden bench, her long legs dangling from the side. They pushed her flat on the scratchy surface and strong arms pinned down her arms while she tried to break free, moving her legs back and forth.
    With the corner of her eye, she saw another man watching the scene with excitement, stroking his erect cock.

“Fuck her slow man. Get her ready for us” the man holding her down said to the one who was about to enter her dry opening. He pushed his cock inside her gently preparing her while the other two were fondling her full breasts with their free hands. “You’re really tight baby, got to relax for me” he told her as he pushed his cock deeper inside her body.
    “That's all better...” he grunted while two other guys had joined in, holding her legs farther apart so he could fuck her deeper. A few minutes later, he felt her moisture coating his hard length.
    “That’s it baby, yeah”he grunted and started thrusting into her harder and faster.
    “Fuck your tight cunt honey, I'm gonna come so hard...”and she felt
    him spasm and release his warm seed deep inside of her. He
    pulled out about a minute later and gave her a kiss on the cheek
    while another one took his place seconds after, sliding his cock into
    her lubricated opening in one long slow thrust.
    “Fuck man, you were right about her pussy.” And he started fucking
    her a little harder than the one before.
    “Don’t you worry baby” he told her as he grabbed onto her breasts.
    “We're going to make your cunt all wet and sloppy for our boss.”A
    few minutes later she felt him release his come into her and then pull out.
    She was exhausted from struggling to fight them off now, and she just laid there, arms held down, legs far apart as her body took in the third man.
    He felt him tease her opening before he slid easily inside her wet folds.

“I love a pussy full of cum” he groaned and fucked her deep and hard before spurting her inner walls with more semen.
    “You’ve been a real good girl, darling”
    “Stay right there, do not move an inch or we'll make you regret it” he said as he moved away.
    The fourth man stood up and went beside her, examined her
    opening, which was coated with cum as it spilled out of her and
    across her thighs.
    She did not dare move as he came near her and told her to sit up.
    “Get on your knees " he commanded his voice deep but gentle. She had no choice but to obey and she felt her pussy get even wetter that it already was.
    “Now suck me until I come.”
    She closed her small mouth around his hard length, tasting him and sucking gently.
    “I’m ready baby, open up and swallow it all.”
    he said as he spurted his seed inside her mouth.
    “Swallow everything I give you doll, take it all down your throat” he roughly commanded and
    she could do nothing except that. When she had sucked him completely dry, he zipped up his
    now flaccid cock and grinned.
    “Now, that wasn't so bad baby, was it? You took us all like a real
    woman and you loved every minute of it, didn't you little slut?” he asked her while she was still on her knees.
    “Get up and answer me. Don’t you know it's disrespectful to swallow
    a man's cum and then ignore him?”

She stood up, and nodded her head, her lips coated with his release, her pussy dripping with cum.
    “Come closer baby” he told her and she obeyed.
    He reached out and grabbed both of her heavy breasts, squeezing
    them softly.
    “Does that hurt?” he asked her, fondling and squeezing them softly.
    “No” she replied.
    He moved even closer and squeezed them harder now, loving how she was reacting, blushing and turning her head away from him.
    “Does it hurt now baby?”
    “Yes.” she replied making no other sound to express the pain while his hands were kneading her breasts, squeezing them hard.
    “Do you like what I'm doing to you baby?” he grunted, smiling at her.
    She bowed her head down, her cheeks flaming red with shame. How could she possibly love to be manhandled?
    “Yes” she replied modestly.
    He suddenly removed his hands from her breasts and inserted two
    long fingers deep inside her swollen vagina.
    He saw her cringe and imagined her discomfort after what she went through just minutes ago. He made no effort to hide his satisfaction.
    “You are one hot cunt” he told her and licked the juices off his
    fingers. He lifted her chin up so she was looking into his dark blue
    eyes now.
    “How do you feel baby? Are you ready for round two? Will we have to hold you down this time or will you be a good girl and do as you're told?” he asked her, his face only inches from hers.
    “Please don't hurt me. I'll do whatever you want. ”she told him
    truthfully.
    “Now you're talking baby.”

Chapter 3

“Guys, she's ready for the rest of you” he announced to the others
    who were drinking and talking a few feet away.
    A rough voice she hadn’t heard before was now talking to her. “Get on your hands and knees on the floor and spread your ass cheeks so we can look at both your fuck holes.” She was at their mercy now and she had to obey them otherwise who knew what would happen to her. She knelt on the cold floor and brought her hands back to expose herself to them.
    Semen was still leaking out of her pussy and trailing down on her
    thigh.
    “Don’t you just love a pussy when it's dripping with cum?” another
    voice said as she felt him kneel behind her. She made no effort to
    fight him off when she felt him enter her well-used body with no
    difficulty whatsoever. A small middle-aged man with a thick cock moved right in front of her face.
    “Suck my dick long and good and I will let you taste me.” The man
    said before stuffing her mouth full.
    The man fucking her was close to coming by now and she heard him let out a long groan while he spilled himself inside her bowels.
    Another man immediately replaced him, entering her with a soft moan and slowly moving in and out of her for a good ten minutes before spurting her walls with another hot load. When he pulled out of her, his penis was almost white from all of the cum. The man in her mouth climaxed hard and she swallowed his load, while another one took his place using her worn out mouth. He came a few minutes later and she swallowed again, not knowing when this was going to end.
    “Stand up baby” Another unfamiliar male voice told her.
    “Guys, give her a break, ten minutes” And the crowd dispersed while he moved in close to her.
    “Are you alright honey?” he spoke, his soft voice the most beautiful thing she had ever heard.
    She nodded her head and then looked down.
    “You can look at me, I won't hurt you” he said.
    She lifted her head and brought her green eyes to meet his blue
    ones.
    He was about her age, tall, lean, with short dark hair, and full lips.
    His body was dressed in faded jeans and a fitting black shirt. He
    brought a hand up to fix her hair, which had fallen all over her
    face.
    “Do you want to use the bathroom?” he asked.
    “Are you going to fuck me?” she blatantly asked.
    And before he could answer she said ”Let's get it over with.”
    “When I fuck your body sweetheart, you'll never want it to be over.”
    “Now, follow me” he spoke and took her hand and guided her in the back of another room, this one lit better, furnished more comfortably.
    There was a large medical looking chair in the side of the room and a bunch of leather couches around it.
    “Go and sit in that chair.” he softly told her and she looked at him and hesitated.
    “Now.” His voice was dominating.
    She walked over to the large chair, climbed up and brought her legs together.

“Spread your legs wide apart.”
    She had no choice but to do as instructed, noticing how her pussy was leaking from all the sperm she had inside her, ashamed to death.
    He took one of her legs, secured it to a clasp, and did the same with
    the other, spreading her wide open.
    He moved around her now, took both of her hands, and secured
    them the same way above her head, and he felt her trembling,
    shaking.
    He moved back to study his work.
    However, he did not lay a hand at her the whole time and she
    wondered why.
    Perhaps he was revolted by what he saw, a woman used so much
    that semen was overflowing down her legs and mouth.
    “Now, be a good girl and try to relax” he said softly and he left the room closing the door behind him.

Chapter 4

She was left alone, tied down and suspended wide open. She
    wondered what was going to happen to her now but a strange
    feeling came over her.
    She did not feel afraid. She knew that these men could seriously hurt her if they wanted to but all they seemed to be doing is fucking her, taking their pleasure as she did with them.
    She was, -her pussy was-, actively participating in these fornications.
    She was not treated badly. On the contrary.
    Her restraints heightened her sense of helplessness and she liked that now that she knew for a fact that these men would not hurt her.
    She could take the fucking, hell, she even relished it.

They were good with her, fucking her holes the way she wanted to be fucked, sometimes slow and gentle, other times fast and really hard.
    She loved having them come inside her pussy and mouth even
    though she was ashamed to admit it.
    It surprised her that not one of the men had gone near her back
    entry.
    She had tried anal penetration in the past, but she feared it to be
    frank, the breaching of the delicate walls of the anus.
    She heard the door open and the tall bald man she had met when
    she first woke up walking inside. He looked more intimidating now in brighter light. He opened up a duffle bag and took out something
    she could not see and then she saw him walking to her.
    She felt him stop in front of her spread legs and was mortified. “I see the men used you well.” he softly spoke still standing in front of her spread pussy.
    “Now it's time for you and me.” he said and pushed a button, which
    lifted her legs higher, and her head was lower than the rest of her body.
    He moved to stand in front her face.
    “I want those lips around my dick and if you’re real good I’ll let you
    have my cock inside your soaked pussy.”
    She opened to take him in but he was too big, probably 10 inches
    long and very wide.
    “Open up baby, you know you're going to take me” and she did do,
    drawing him in as far as she could go, the head of his cock grazing
    the back of her throat.
    She could not breathe. He pulled out after a few thrusts and moved in front of her exposed vulva.

She knew his length and girth was bound to hurt her, but she made
    no sound of protest as she felt the tip of his gigantic cock trying to
    push inside of her.
    “Relax honey, I really don't want to hurt you” he said softly as he
    eased himself inside her inch by inch, filling her up the way she had
    never felt before.
    “I'm only halfway in honey, I'm going to push deeper now, you can take me all, just relax.”
    He pushed harder now, impaling himself inside her and she felt
    herself open up to take him, while he moaned and grunted. “That’s
    it honey, a little more and I'll be balls deep inside your tight little
    cunt.”
    She moaned and hissed at his intrusion.
    He slid all the way inside her, his balls grazing her soaked vulva and he stayed right there for a long moment, letting her adjust to his size while she moaned softly.
    “Do you feel me baby? I'm all the way in, can you feel how hard you
    make me?” He asked still not moving.
    After about a minute, he slowly withdrew his cock halfway out and pushed back in gently.
    “Are you with me honey?” He asked wondering if maybe, she had passed out since she was not moving.
    “Yes” she moaned.
    “You feel amazing sugar” he said and he fucked her harder now, his
    balls slapping against her with every long thrust. It was a few minutes later that she heard him let out a deep groan and felt his seed inside her warming her from the inside out.
    “That’s my girl” she heard him say from the far end of the room. The
    chair was brought back into its normal position and he was standing in front of her now, his still hard cock dangling to the side.
    He caught her looking at him.
    “Like what you see?” he teased.
    “Please untie me, I won't go anywhere” she said softly.
    “I love my woman tied up, and spread open for my pleasure.” He left the room and a few minutes later he came back bringing with him all the men who had fucked her earlier. She counted eight unfamiliar faces and she was the prize amongst them.
    She heard the bald man say “She’s yours for the next hour” “When
    you're done bring her to my bed. Treat her well.” That was his last
    command and then she was at their mercy once again.

Chapter 5

A few of the men who had already fucked her sat on the couches while others who wanted another go at her well used pussy were now standing around her. Someone flipped a button and the chair moved backwards again until it was horizontal.
    A tall man moved in front of her legs and a shorter one pushed his
    cock inside her mouth.
    They fucked her long and slow and they came at the same time
    flooding her with more semen than she could take, pulling out and replaced by two others who thrust harder into her.
    “Don’t you just love this come filled pussy?” the man fucking her now said “I'm going to come bitch, awhhhhhh, take my spunk into that warm cunt of yours” and half a minute later he pulled out, sperm running down the length of his cock as he withdrew from her.

The man in her mouth came with a shudder and she swallowed fast,
    and when he pulled out another hard cock filled her mouth, fucking her throat harder than the rest had, plunging deep again and again until he released his seed deep in her throat. He pulled out and slapped her cheek, told her to swallow which she did slowly so as not to choke. Another man was in between her soaked legs now, thrusting away deep into her womb and after a few minutes he pulled out and went to stand in front of her face ordering her to take him as she did all the others.
    She opened for him and he filled her mouth with hard muscle,
    thrusting fast and hard until he came with a groan, spurting his seed down her throat. He pulled out and she swallowed his load obligingly, her face soaked in cum, her pussy bathed in it, she had lost count how many men she had taken inside of her or how many loads of their cum she had swallowed.
    When no one was standing near her, she lifted her head up to see
    what had happened.
    They had all left the room except for the man with the beautiful voice, the one whom she spoke to earlier.
    She wondered if he had fucked her as well because he certainly had not come inside her mouth. She would remember him.
    He brought the chair upright and moved closer to unclasp her hands and feet.
    He saw her opening brimming with semen, she seemed flooded with it, yet his boss had not instructed him to let her get cleaned up after
    all these hours of fucking and all this cum.

He guessed she wanted her to feel like that, all sloppy and sticky.
    She seemed to be unconscious now as he slowly lifted her used
    body off the large chair and took her in his strong arms.
    Her breasts moved back and forth under his chin as he carried her to Knox's bedroom. She was a beautiful woman he thought. He
    wondered what it would be like to be inside her body when she was
    all cleaned up for the day that followed. She lay in his arms,
    unmoving while he opened the door and gently laid her on Knox's king size bed. He did not cover her naked body.
    He walked out and closed the door behind him.
    Knox came in a minute later and walked over to the voluptuous
    woman lying naked on his bed.
    She was sleeping. He covered her body with a soft blanket and lay
    beside her, stroking his cock until he came on his left thigh with a low grunt.
    Fuck this woman was beautiful he thought.
    He would love to have her as his queen and with that thought, he fell sound asleep.

Chapter 6

The next morning, the sun coming in through the large bay windows
    woke Knox up earlier than usual, the light streaming in though the
    soft voile curtains. He glanced beside him to the beautiful woman with the flowing red hair sleeping on her back. Her large breasts were little mountains he would feast on very soon and he pulled down the covers to reveal her swollen labia, her cum covered thighs and legs.
    Before he knew it, he was rock hard and got up to get to the shower.
    After he finished he returned to bed and ordered breakfast. His
    companion was shifting now, turning the other way, exposing her full round ass to him. He had decided against taking her from there yesterday. She would have gotten hurt if he had tried to breach her small opening, and he did not want that. He had plenty of time ahead for fucking her up the ass. She had barely taken his massive cock inside her vagina. And he had to admit she did well accepting his length and girth. He was blessed by the Gods with a massive ten-inch cock. All the men envied him for that.
    The goddess stirred again and opened her green eyes to meet his.
    Aware of her complete nudity her hands went to cover her breasts
    instinctively but he took them gently in his.
    “Do not cover your beautiful breasts honey, they make me so fucking hard “he said and moved his hungry mouth on her left nipple sucking gently until she moaned.
    His right hand went to nestle between her thighs, and he pushed two large fingers inside of her, moving them slowly in and out. “You’re still soaked from last night baby, I love it” and his lifted his fingers to his mouth, tasting her.
    She did not say a word, only moaned softly when he rubbed his enormous erection against her thigh. “Turn around and lie on your stomach”
    She did as she was told.
    “Spread your legs.”
    “That’s my girl” he softly whispered as he positioned himself behind her bringing his cock at her opening and pushing slowly into her.
    “Relax your muscles and open up for me. You know you can take
    me.” And he pushed and pushed until his cock was buried inside her vagina.

They grunted together as he started to fuck her harder now, building up momentum, and plunging deep into her with every hard thrust until he was ready for his release, this time inside of her. He spurted and spurted his hot seed into her channel until he was spent and then he pulled out and turned her over, kissing her on the mouth. He was surprised to find her smiling.
    He loved having her filled with his seed.
    “You loved it like I did, didn’t you?” he spoke softly, a smile on his rugged face. She gave him a shy smile. “Now get cleaned up.”
    She got out of the bed and went to the en suite taking a long bath. By
    the time she was out breakfast was already served on the table and Knox was dressed and waiting for her.
    “You look breathtaking.” he said as she exited the bathroom.
    Her long red hair was clean and brushed, her lips full, her green eyes sparkling.
    She was wearing a pink satin robe he had selected for her, tied at the
    waist with a ribbon.
    “Come here” he said and she moved next to him.
    “I thought I told you your breasts should be bare” and he pushed the soft fabric aside exposing them. They hung heavy in front of his face and he pinched the nipples until they rose to hard buds.
    “Sit on my lap” he commanded and she obeyed.
    He bent his head and closed his mouth on her nipple sucking hard, licking and softly biting, his other hand kneading her other breast.
    “Sit down and have breakfast. Marcus will be with you today.” he told her and then he stood up and left the room.

Chapter 7

She was left alone, a huge feast on the table and she found herself
    famished. She drank the best coffee she had ever tasted in her life and tried one ripe strawberry and a slice of watery melon. Grapes were the next fruit she chewed on and after having another cup of strong coffee she realized that she was feeling horny as hell. She wondered who Marcus was and if he would fuck her as well as the bald man had.
    Standing up she brought the steaming liquid with her to the spacious verandah.
    She saw miles and miles of trees, not a sight of other houses
    anywhere.
    It was a beautiful sunny day.
    The door opened and the man she recognized as the one with the
    husky voice, the man who probably hadn't fucked her yet came inside.
    “Have you eaten?” he asked.
    “Yes, I ate.”
    “Good, now come with me.” he requested as he walked toward the door.
    “Are you Marcus?” she talked to his back.
    “Yes ma'am” he replied, not turning around.
    “Where are we going?”
    “You'll see.”
    “Where are all the others?” she asked when they walked past the
    space they had been yesterday and no one was around.
    “We have the house to ourselves today.” he told her and his tone
    frightened her a little.
    Where had everybody gone?

Who was this man Marcus and where was the bald guy, she
    wondered.
    They reached the far end of the mansion and he opened a door to a vast room filled with all kinds of metal chairs and benches, a large
    bar and a pool table. The room was softly lit by a few kerosene
    lamps, heavy curtains disguising the morning light, and soft music
    was playing from a hidden sound system.
    Marcus closed the door behind her and went to the bar to fix a drink.
    “Would you like something to drink?”
    “No, thank you, I'm fine.”
    “That, you certainly are my dear.” he commented.
    “What's that supposed to mean?”
    “Can't you take a compliment lady? Jesus.”
    “What are we doing here?”
    “Nothing. Yet.” he smirked taking a sip of his drink.
    “Have a sit, Layla. That is your name, isn’t it?”
    “I’d rather stand.” she hastily replied but then she guessed it was not the right answer because he got outside of the bar area and walked over to where she was standing, having left his drink behind. He stood directly in front of her and slapped her across the cheek, hard.
    The unexpected impact of his hard hand across her face makes her take a step backwards.
    “That is not the correct way to talk to your master.” His voice was hard now.
    She froze in place while he moved closer.
    “Get on your knees and suck me until I come inside your sweet little mouth. He grabbed a fistful of her hair and pushed her on her knees in front of his erect penis.

“And from now on you will address me as Sir.” She blushed and took him slowly in her mouth.
    “Is that understood?” he asked when she had taken the whole of his hard length in her hot mouth.
    She nodded her head, her eyes turning watery as he brought his
    rough hands around her face and fed her his cock.
    Minutes later she heard his breath quicken and soon she felt her mouth flood with the warm jet of cum he was feeding her. When he pulled out a second later, he watched her carefully as she struggled to swallow his huge load. A few minutes passed and he still had her on her knees while he had gone behind the bar again. She wouldn’t dare stand up without his command. A while later after he had finished his drink he took her out of her misery.
    “You can stand.”
    “Yes Sir.”
    This man had something different about him she decided. Best to
    treat him right like the bald man had instructed her this morning.
    “Let's finish our drinks.” He handed her a creamy liquid in a beautiful ornate glass.
    “Don’t worry. It is not human ejaculate or any other weird concoction.
    You will like it once you have a sip.”
    They sat across the bar together and she tried to relax around his
    commanding presence taking a sip of the drink he had offered her. It tasted sweet and zingy. She wondered what it was but did not ask him. She had better learn to trust him she thought and not question him.

“I will be taking care of you today.” he told her after a long silence.
    “You won't hurt me, will you?” she asked a little afraid for the first
    time since her arrival here.
    “Only if you want me to baby. Sometimes a little pain heightens the pleasure.”
    “Now, show me those breasts of yours.” She slipped the belt off her robe and opened it.
    “You really do have gorgeous tits” he said, looking at her bare front,
    still not laying a hand to touch her.
    “Are you sore?” he asked.
    “From yesterday you mean?”
    “That must have been a lot of men fucking you.”
    “I’m fine.”
    “Good. Has Knox fucked you this morning?”
    “Yes he did Sir.”
    “Smart girl. Catching on quick.” he replied. “I like that.” He paused
    briefly.
    “How do you feel about that?”
    “About what?” she asked back.
    “How do you feel about what happened yesterday, did you like it, did it feel like any of the men violated you?” he inquired.
    “No. I must admit I was afraid they would hurt me and I was
    uncomfortable at first but then I actually got off more times than I can recall.”
    “That's nice to hear Layla. You are here to experience what it feels
    like to be filled up by cock completely, the immense pleasure coming from being used like a vessel, for all the men to deposit their seed inside you. You like that don’t you? That is what you wanted for a long time...”he paused.
    “You are right. I did like it.”
    “Would you like me to fuck your pussy Layla?” He looked straight into her eyes now.
    “Yes I would.” was all she could mutter softly.
    “I did not hear that baby.” He lied.
    “Yes, Sir, I would like you to fuck my pussy now.”
    “You are unbelievably sexy you know that? There is nothing I want more than to shove my thick cock up every fucking hole of yours...”
    he paused for a second looking deep into her eyes.
    “Would you mind if I have you restrained while I fuck that beautiful body of yours?”
    “Any which way you want is fine, Sir.” she said making him harder
    with those words that he thought possible.
    “Your safe word is red. Say it and I stop.”
    “Yes, sir.”
    “Take your robe off and come to me.”
    She went willingly.
    “Bend over and open your ass cheeks wide. I want to see both your fuck holes up close.”
    Cheeks burning she did exactly what she was told spreading herself open for him to look at. Still he did not touch her.
    “Beautiful. Now stand up and follow me.”
    He took her further down the side of the room to a corridor, which
    seemed empty of furnishings.

Chapter 8

She cringed when she saw what he had in mind. She had been tied
    down the day before but not like that. He noticed that she was aware of what he had planned for her and told her softly.
    “I want you to kneel on the floor now.”
    She gave him a wary look but did what he said slowly.
    He knelt beside her and secured first her left hand, then the other
    one to the metal clasps pinned to the floor and proceeded to pin her
    down in place with the remaining two for her long legs. She was now bent over and tied securely in place, her pussy and ass fully exposed to him.
    She could not move an inch. That is what he wanted from her and he was going to get it. She had agreed to it.
    She felt aroused and could feel her pussy get slick with want. She
    was wet for him and he knew it. He could see it. He could smell it.
    “Look at you baby.” he finally said “All bent over and pinned down for me to use.”
    She heard him unzip his jeans and walk behind her.
    He knelt down and rubbed his hard cock on her buttocks, then he came up to her face.
    “I hope you are all wet for me because I'm going to fuck your cunt harder than it's ever been fucked before.”
    “Yes Sir.”
    “Yes what slut?
    “I am all wet for you Sir.”
    She tried to brace herself when she felt he tip of his hard shaft on her soft folds and his thick length impale her in one long thrust. He
    stayed buried inside her for a moment, then pulled out all the way.

When he slid in again she was on fire, moaning and grinding and
    shaking.
    He was playing with her, and she knew it.
    He slid all the way into her again and then pulled all the way out.
    “Oh my god.” she gasped.
    “What's that?” he asked as he rammed into her deeper and harder than before.
    “Please fuck me harder Sir.” she pleaded.
    “I thought you'd never ask slut.”
    And with that, he started fucking her pussy harder than she has ever been fucked before for a good quarter of an hour before he grunted with pleasure and released a jet of hot cum deep inside her as she moaned and writhed in her restraints.
    A moment later, he pulled out and started to untie her, starting with
    her legs. He knelt in front her to undo her hands and then they both sat side by side on the floor.
    “Open your legs. I want to see me my cream spilling out of you.” She
    opened her legs and he saw her pussy opening dripping with his
    cum.
    “That's fucking beautiful.” He said and took her in his arms.
    “Thank you Sir.” She replied.
    “It’s Marcus.” He corrected her.
    “Thank you Marcus. “
    Did you enjoy that Layla?>
    “I did.”
    “Not more than I have baby.” he said and stood up extending a hand to her to help her up.
    “Bathroom’s over there. Get cleaned up.”

They spent the next few hours together, talking and having lunch later on and she found that she enjoyed his company immensely. He was a kind man she decided. A bit kinky but she liked that about him. It was a side of him not many people knew about she thought.
    He knew how to satisfy a woman's deepest desires. He had fucked
    her twice so far and she still was horny.
    Marcus came out of the shower and went to sit next to her on the
    leather couch, coffee in hand.
    “Want some? It’s coffee.”
    “I'm okay. Thank you.”
    He was naked except for the towel wrapped around his waist.
    She was wearing her silk robe again after his request.
    “Are you tired?”
    “Should I be?”
    “I sure hope you mean that. You have a long night ahead of you.”
    “I'll be okay.” she told him.
    He finished his coffee and noticed that it was starting to get dark
    outside.
    Their time together was over.
    “Our time is up. The others are waiting.”

Chapter 9

They stood up and left the room they were in since that morning and went to the living area she had grown familiar with. It was occupied with the men from yesterday. She noticed that the bald man wasn't among them.
    All of the men turned at their direction as they walked toward them.
    “Keep them company.” Marcus told her and he walked away leaving her alone with six of them.

“I bet Marcus fucked you real good.” One of the men said, coming closer to her.
    She stood in front of them but did not fear them. Sure, she was only
    wearing a thin robe and they were fully clothed but she knew it in her bones that they would not do anything to harm her. They would only use her for their pleasure and she would get her own from them too.
    She was already getting wet from the anticipation.
    “Come here honey, we don't bite.” another man told her and cleared
    their drinks off the table making space for her to lie down.
    “Lie down and spread them sugar.” a third man said.
    She did as she was told, lying on the table and spreading her legs so she was exposed to them.
    “How many loads of cum have you already taken up your lovely
    pussy sugar?” another one asked her.
    “I can't remember.” she earnestly replied.
    “Well, you're about to lose count now for sure chica.”
    “Manuel, fuck her first man, fill her up some more with your white juice.”
    The man named Manuel stepped in between her legs and entered
    her slowly, loving how her pussy felt as she enveloped his hardness, taking him inside of her.
    “Fuck, you're tight woman. We need to come a few times more in
    your pussy to open you up a little.”
    He fucked her slow for about five minutes and came hard with a long groan.
    “Let me see that come spilling out of her, man.” another one said to
    Manuel who had just pulled out of her.

“Go on Drake, get your cock inside this bitch, and give her what she
    wants.”
    She was at their mercy for god knows how long until it was pitch
    black outside and she could barely move a muscle.
    “Guys, are you done for tonight?” she heard the man they called
    Manuel ask the others while she was still lying on the table, spread
    open.
    “I'm done for tonight.” she heard one say.
    “Yeah.” Other voices echoed.
    “Get up honey, you've been a real good girl tonight.”
    Noticing that she could barely move he went to her side and helped her stand.
    “I don't think I can walk.” she told him.
    ‘Well, that is a definite sign that you're very well fucked my dear.
    Knox will be very pleased, Manuel said.
    “Here, grab my arm, I'll help you walk.”
    They slowly walked together to another room, a door opened and she was laid in a large comfortable bed.
    She heard a door close and she started drifting off. “Not so
    fast baby.” she was pinched out of her sleep, a hand molesting her breasts, pinching the nipples hard.
    “Spread your legs, let me see your pussy.” a hard voice ordered her.
    She had no choice but to obey. She couldn't see who the man was,
    but she guessed it was the man with whom she had slept in bed with the previous night, the man they called Knox. But his voice sounded different. Deeper. Harsher.
    “Wider, spread them wider.” he commanded.

She could not see him clearly in the darkness of the room but she felt him kneel beside her and slide two of his fingers inside her swollen vagina.
    He felt the semen leaking out of her, felt her womb soaked with it. He was rock hard in an instant.
    “The night is still young for you baby.” He said. “Get up and follow
    me.”
    She followed him to the familiar chair he had bound her the first time he fucked her.
    “Sit down on the chair woman. I have a special treat for you tonight.”
    A shiver went through her body at the sound of his words and she
    feared that he was going to take her in the ass.
    He went closer and clasped her hands and legs tied and then he
    disappeared for a moment, coming back with a shiny instrument and
    a tube. He adjusted the chair so he was face to face with her spread pussy and asshole.
    “Guess who will be the lucky guy tonight.” he told her as he emptied some of the lube on the huge anal plug he was holding.
    “I’ve got to warm you up first, this isn’t going to be easy for you doll.
    This will feel a little cold but that's all right. You'll feel my warmth
    inside that ass in a little while.” he told her breathing heavily. “Relax
    sugar.” He said as he slowly pushed the huge plug inside of her small asshole, pushing deeper slowly while she moaned.
    “Don’t fight it baby, I know you like it. You are going to take me up
    your ass tonight. Don’t you worry though, I will lube you up real good. You just be a good girl and relax for me.” he softly spoke as she felt the cold liquid spreading all around her tight opening and her muscles taking in the shiny glass instrument. He started moving it gently in and out for a few minutes until her moaning had subsided significantly and one she had taken the whole thing up her ass he let it sit there for a good five minutes before he took it slowly out. “I’m going in now babe. I'll go slow” he said as he pushed the head of his enormous cock against her ring of muscle, pushing to penetrate her slowly, inch by inch.
    She writhed and moaned again, trying to move but the restraints held her in place while he eased inside deeper now, halfway inside her ass, pushing in slowly, gently so as not to hurt her any more than he had to by his huge cock.
    “I know you're hurting baby, relax your muscles for me, I'm halfway
    inside. I am going to push deeper now, you can take all of me.
    I'll spread your ass wide open so I can push deeper.”
    “You are so fucking tight.” He said, slowly pulling himself halfway out, sliding in harder now, even deeper than before.
    Slowly he built up rhythm, pushing in and out of her asshole until he felt his balls grow tight and he started coming like never before. “I’m going to fill your ass with my cum baby…fuck … I'm going to come so hard inside your fuck hole darling, fuckkk....”and he released his warm seed deep inside her bowel, pulling out a minute later, warm liquid spilling out of her anal opening.
    She was spent, completely worn out from all the fucking. She closed her eyes and passed out.

Chapter 10

Knox carried her to his bedroom and tucked her in, giving her a kiss on the head. How had he been so lucky? When the woman he loved more than anything in the world, his queen, had passed away from heart failure five years ago, he never thought he would enjoy a woman’s presence as she did with the newcomer. The day his men brought her unconscious body inside their home was a day he would never forget. He had his medical crew treat her wounds and check on her condition around the clock. It was clear that whoever had run her car off the icy road and down a treacherous hill had left her for dead. The woman became his obsession and he wanted nothing more than to cater to her every need. After all, she was going to be one of them now. Her lapse of memory also worked in their favor but still he worried what would happen if she started to remember her past life. Would she want to go back? Would they let her?
    For now, he was content just watching her breathe in and out, her ample bosom slowly rising and falling. Was he going too fast with her, he wondered? Wanting too much? He just could not help
    himself. His captive had enthralled him, he thought about her every second of every day.
    He had no problem with sharing her with his men. They were family after all. Since her arrival, they had stopped bringing random women around for fucking. She was always available and with that body of sin, he could not see how anyone would deny her charms.
    Night turned to day and the Goddess stirred in her sleep, mumbling something incomprehensible to him. It was past nine but he decided he would let her sleep as long as she wanted. He had a long day planned for them and she needed the rest. He could not take his eyes off her beautiful face and gorgeous body. He remembered how she had writhed and moaned under his invasion yesterday night and he grew hard again. She was a temptress for sure. He laid his hand on her warm pussy and found her wet folds. It was at that moment that she opened her eyes and gave him the shyest smile he had ever seen. He had to have her again. She made no move to protest when his muscular body moved on top of her.
    Instinctively she opened her legs for him and he slid inside her with a deep push. She was more than wet now and that pleased him immensely.
    He filled her up completely and he fucked her slow and gentle,
    coming inside her with a deep groan a few minutes later.
    He got up and went to the shower. She stayed in his bed, apparently
    content.
    “Good morning Layla. Come have breakfast with me. Marcus will be here in a few minutes.”
    She wondered if she would spend the day with him again but decided not to ask. Instead, she finished taking her of her needs in the bathroom and joined him at the table. He finished his coffee ate the last bite of the croissants he had put on both their plates while she nibbled on some exotic fruits and drank the aromatic coffee. When he spoke his voice was soft again, calm.
    “The men will be fucking your ass today. I want you filled with their
    cum by nightfall.”
    A shudder went through her entire body. Her ass? All of them? Could someone do that?
    Knox saw the worry written all over her pretty face. “No one is going to hurt you and if you decide you’ve had enough you just call Marcus.
    I will not be here until late at night.” He gave her a look of concern. “I trust you will abide by my rules and service my men wisely as they do with you.”
    She nodded her head.
    “Will Marcus fuck me in the ass too?”She asked aloud. Knox turned to look at her. “Do you want him to?” She was quick with her reply.
    “I don't mind.”
    “That’s my girl.” Knox said and left the room.
    She went to the bathroom again and inspected her image at the large gilded mirror. Her long red hair was a mess around her face but her green eyes were as bright as ever. Her full lips were swollen with Knox’s kisses and her breasts ached from his rough hands around the soft flesh. She felt his cum slowly drip down her thighs now that she was standing upright again but she liked it. How had she come to this place? She could not remember a single thing about her past life.
    Only that she was glad to be alive. These men had rescued her and
    she was indebted to them. All that mattered was that she was safe
    now and well taken care of. It did not matter that she knew nothing
    about the men living here yet. She would get to know them with time.
    They would not do anything to intentionally hurt her. She believed Knox. It was as if she had become a whole other woman here, letting go of all her inhibitions and taboos. Back in her normal life having sex
    with so many men at one time would be considered inappropriate and slutty but here her inability to say no to their commands, had mysteriously freed her inner seductress and she was able to enjoy the fornications.
    When she went back in the large living space, she saw Marcus sitting on one of the chairs, a book of some sort on his elegant hands.
    He turned her way when he heard her footsteps.
    “Good morning Layla.”
    “Good morning Sir.” she replied.
    “You can call me Marcus when we are not having sex.” She nodded
    her head.
    “Shall we go?”
    “Yes.”
    They went to his room like the day before only today they were not alone.
    All of the men were there with them, except for Knox.
    She was in for a real treat, she thought to herself.
    The men were all naked and stroking their fat cocks.
    She was completely naked as well.
    Marcus gestured for the men to gather around her.
    “Do you want to be tied down while the men fuck you?”
    “No.” She softly spoke, her heart hammering inside her chest. I will
    be here watching the whole time. If you want to stop call out my
    name. Do you understand?”
    She nodded once more.
    “Good. Now, get yourself on the bench, face down and spread your legs wide. The men want to fuck your ass deep. If you grow tired and cannot support yourself any more I will have you suspended by the ropes on the ceiling. Do you understand Layla?”
    “I understand Sir.”
    She went to lie on the bench, and from the corner of her eye she saw Marcus take a seat on one of the bar stools a few feet away.
    She spread her long legs wide like she was told and waited. “You
    can only use her asshole today fellows. Be sure to come deep
    inside of her.” Marcus instructed the men and they all gathered
    around her, stroking their fat cocks and grunting. They all used her back hole mercilessly for the next couple of hours and she would have called it quits if they had not used the amount of lubricant they had. She felt herself brimming with semen by the time they were finished and she felt no one approach. Marcus went beside her when the men had left.
    “Can you sit up straight?” he asked her softly.
    “Won’t you fuck me?”
    “Haven't you had enough Layla?”
    “Please fuck me Sir. I want your cum inside of me.”
    “Are you sure Layla? Won’t you rather rest?”
    “Please Sir.” She pleaded.
    “Well, I can't pass up an offer like that now, can I?” he teased.
    “I’ll try and be gentle.”
    “Please.”
    He took his rock hard dick and positioned it at her back entrance,
    noticing how red and swollen she was, semen still leaking out while
    he slowly pushed his cock inside her.
    “Do I hurt you?” he asked gently, not moving yet, letting her flex
    around him.
    “It’s okay.” She whispered softly. Marcus started moving in and out
    slowly, the semen deposited there making her passage slicker than
    usual and a couple of minutes later he felt his balls tighten and
    sprayed her inner walls with his own jet of warm cum while she made smalls moans under him.
    He was spent and she was beyond tired.
    He helped her up, taking her in his arms and laying her on one of the leather sofas.
    “Are you alright?”
    “I' m sore.” she replied.
    “I know, baby.” he said and wrapped his arms around her. “I
    can't allow you to clean up. Knox wants to find you soaked like
    this.”
    “Its okay.” she told him.
    A few minutes passed and he said they had to go. She followed him
    out of his room and down the long corridor, which led to Knox’s
    quarters.
    “Knox is having a party tonight. You will be the guest of honor. You aready know what that means.”
    She followed him on wobbly legs listening to his words.” You had
    better eat well something and rest. Knox wants you to wear the dress he has picked out for you on the bed. No underwear.” When they reached the door, he pushed it open and helped her get on the bed.
    “Get some rest Layla” he said before he left the room. “You are going to need it.”

Chapter 11

It was late afternoon when she heard the door open and Knox sit by her side on the comfortable bed. She had slept for almost six hours and her body was sore. She was literally soaked from all the cum she had inside her body but she liked it. It pleased her to know that all these men used her as a vessel to deposit their sperm into, she was their cum bucket and she felt extremely horny. Knox reached out and took a few strands of fiery hair out of her face while she turned to face him.
    “How are you feeling love?” his deep voice asked her.
    She was feeling utterly used and satiated but at the same time horny as well. She had grown accustomed to long hours of fucking as long as she slept for hours afterwards. “Have my men treated you well?”
    “Very well Sir.” she replied.
    “Get up and sit on my lap. I want to speak with you.” His tone had
    grown serious and she wondered what he wanted to tell her. She
    went and sat on his hard thighs, feeling his erection hard and
    strong underneath his jeans.
    He looked into her lovely eyes and then lowered his gaze to her
    exposed breasts, bringing his strong hands up to caress her erect nipples.
    “You are so beautiful Layla.” he confessed as his hands slipped lower and found their way inside her wet folds. She felt his rough fingers caress her until she was on the brink of her release.
    “You can come baby.” He told her in his deep voice and she did with
    a shudder, coating his fingers with yet more moisture. She kissed him on the lips and knelt before his huge member, ready to take him in her mouth before he stopped her.
    “Sit back on the bed.” She did as she was told and he came to her
    again, sitting next to her.
    “I am having a gathering later on tonight. A celebration of sorts. You
    are the guest of honor.” He made a long pause. “I have something I
    want to ask you Layla.” She looked at him and wondered what he was about to say.
    “I will have ten new men visit tonight. They have not had the pleasure of a woman’s body in years. I was wondering whether you would like to cater to their needs.” He needn’t have said much more. She understood what he was asking of her. “You want me to be fucked by ten new men?” she asked him. “Yes. It would give them great pleasure and I would imagine to you as well.”
    “Will your men also be needing me tonight?”
    “I am not stupid Layla. I understand that you can only withstand so much. If you decide to go through with my wish I will be greatly pleased.”
    Layla thought about his request and its aftermath. She was tempted.
    “I agree.” She told him.
    “I will make the arrangements.” Knox said. “One more thing. You
    understand you will be giving yourself completely. They will be
    allowed to fuck you any which way they want and you have to take them all without exception. Of course, Marcus will be there as well in case you want them to stop. Is that understood my dear?”
    She nodded her head.
    “Good. You will wear the dress I have picked out for you. No
    underwear. No perfume. Hair down. You will wear the red lipstick I bought you and the red heels. You will not speak to any of the new men. Do you understand baby?”
    She did. Perfectly.
    “Now, it’s getting late. The men will be here shortly. I suggest you get yourself ready for them. I will see you later dear.”
    With those last words, he sat up and left the room leaving her alone with new orders to follow.
    She went to the closet and found the most perfect candy pink mini
    halter dress and matching heels. Since she was requested to wear
    no underwear, she slipped the dress over her delicate shoulders and found that it fit her like a glove. She was like a sex Goddess in it.
    Walking over to the bathroom mirror she carefully applied the blood red lipstick on her full lips and went to sit on the living room. She had almost fallen asleep when she heard Marcus calling her name.
    “We have to go Layla. Do you have any questions?” he asked.
    She shook her head.
    “You look ravishing tonight. Remember that I will be with you all night long in case you need me.” She nodded again, anticipation making her heart beat fast and her stomach flutter. Marcus went closer and brought her chin up so she looked straight into his eyes.
    “No one here is going to hurt you Layla. We are all deeply sexual
    beings and we feel the urge to satisfy our deepest instincts any time we want. The men have taken a real liking to you. Now, if you’ll follow me please.” He took her hand, they walked out of Knox’s quarters, and down a corridor, she had not seen before, dim lights illuminating the way. She heard men’s deep voices and laughter before she actually saw them.
    The room she was in now was a lot smaller with only a large wooden table and custom-built benches on either side of the walls. She saw chains, ropes, and other paraphernalia scattered on the table and she felt a shiver run through her. Marcus’ presence on her right did little to calm her nerves. There were ten men altogether in the room
    just like Knox had told her, most of them in their forties, maybe a few older but no one close to her age. She feared their stamina
    considering they had not been with a woman for God knows how long.
    She felt their eager eyes locked on her when Marcus broke the
    silence. He turned to look at her. “You are to service all of these men any way they want. If you feel you have had enough you will call out my name.”
    Layla nodded. Then he addressed the small crowd. “You are
    expected to treat her with great care. Use her well and take your
    pleasure. No marks on her body of any kind. No spanking.
    Suffocation play is permitted. You may use all of the sex toys on the
    table.”
    The men nodded in agreement. “You have until the break of dawn or until I say otherwise. You may proceed.”
    He motioned for Layla to move to the center of the room where the
    men had already begun stroking their fat cocks.
    She felt hairy arms take the dress off her body and another pair push her on the table. A strong pair of arms pushed her dangling legs apart and she felt the first man enter her pussy while she took another in her mouth, smearing red lipstick across her flushed cheeks.
    When she swallowed the first man’s cum, another dick filled her
    mouth and another man moved between her soaked legs. He fucked her for a good ten minutes before she heard his grunts as he
    unloaded his cum inside her vagina. Another man took his place seconds later and he fucked her slow for about half an hour before he came.
    She was on all fours now on the plush carpeted floor and three men were inside her.
    “Do you like how we fuck your holes woman?” One of them asked.
    She moaned her approval while strong arms manhandled her and
    fed her their warm seed.
    All of them came inside her and still she wanted more.
    “Fuck this bitch harder”She heard one of the men say and she felt
    her ass open up to take a huge cock. He pushed hard into her and started coming a minute later filling her ass with spunk. When he pulled out her asshole was agape and multiple loads of cum was spilling out of her.
    “Fuck me more.” she moaned and the older one knelt behind her
    feeding her his cock, shoving it into her small hole deeper and
    deeper with every thrust and when he finally came inside of her cum filled ass.
    “Is this what you want woman? You are filled up with white juice. Do you want some more?” A hard voice asked her.
    “Yes.” She whispered.
    “Take me up your ass woman, you have made me so fucking hard.
    Now you will feel me stuff your tight little hole with my meat.”
    When he spilled inside of her another one took his place and then another. She was suspended by the ropes hanging from the ceiling now and the men used both her holes at once while others toyed with the clamps on her nipples.
    “Marcus, do you want to fuck her man?” She heard someone ask.
    “You go ahead.” Marcus replied and before he could finish his
    sentence, she had a huge dick inside her pussy while another pumped her sore ass full of cream.
    She was beyond tired by now and wondered how much more of this
    she was supposed to take. The room had no windows so she could not tell if night was turning to day. She was solely relying on Marcus by now.
    She was pushed down on the floor now and a man was between her
    legs. She felt the clamps on her nipples tighten and hairy arms choke the breath out of her lungs. Was she going to die? The man’s thrusts had grown harder and deeper and he pulled her nipple clamps until she squeaked like an animal. Still he pushed and pushed harder inside her pussy like he was a man obsessed. She breathed a sigh of relief when she felt her breasts released from the clamps and moisture trickling down her thighs. Her eyes were half closed by now and she was certain that she would not be able to walk out of there.
    Marcus looked at his watch. Dawn was breaking soon and she had
    done exceptionally well. Two men were getting near her body again,
    cocks thick and swollen.
    “Let her rest.” His commanding voice spoke harshly and they took a step back.
    “Here, take my hand baby.” He helped her sit up and took her in his arms when he noticed that she was unable to walk.
    The men cleared away from her and Marcus left the room walking
    toward his master’s chambers.
    He laid her gently on the soft bed and she half saw, half felt him near her.
    “Get some sleep.” He whispered and quietly left the room.

Chapter 12

The next morning she woke up past noon and found that she was
    alone in Knox's bed. She was feeling horny and decided to make herself come. She opened her legs and started fingering her pussy imagining it was Marcus, spreading her open with his fat cock. She liked him more than all the other men, he fucked her better than everyone else, even Knox, who was hung like a horse.
    Soon the tension released and she was left exasperated.
    But she wanted to be fucked. She got up, dressed and headed to the
    living area. She was alone she noticed, no one was around.
    She started for Marcus's room, hoping that he was there.
    She opened the door and found him balls deep into another woman.

She was younger, petite, and blonde. Her exact opposite.
    The young woman yelled at the intrusion and Marcus turned to face her, still driving hard into the blonde.
    “Come join us, babe” he invited.
    “Fuck you, Marcus” she yelled and banged the door on her way out.
    Marcus pushed the blonde aside and got up to catch up with her.
    “What the fuck was that?”he asked, anger audible in his voice.
    “Aree you fucking jealous?”
    “I thought I was the only woman in your life.”
    “It’s just sex darling.”
    “You’re so cynical.”
    “Don’t take it personally. I fuck you just the way you want to be
    fucked isn’t that true?”
    “I cannot believe how crude you are. Please don’t come
    near me again.”
    “I am afraid that's not going to happen my dear, you are here to
    please each and every one of us and get yourself off in the process.
    Now, get yourself on your hands and knees and beg for my cock little slut.”
    “That’s not what I want to do.”She protested.
    “Do it now before I tie you down to get what I want. You interrupted me while I was fucking another woman, that is fucking rude and now you are going to pay for it. I will not ask again.” he threatened. Left with no choice she fell on her hands and knees and waited for his assault.
    “Now, let's get you out of these clothes, baby, I like to grab onto your breasts while I fuck that tight little pussy of yours.” he said now hard as a rock.

When he stripped her of all clothing, he knelt behind her and
    caressed her breasts, gently rubbing the nipples between his fingers to make them hard. Her passage became wet under his touch and he whispered to her ear
    “I know you are soaked for me baby. I want you to beg for my cock now.” and he rubbed his hard throbbing length across her buttocks, teasing her. He had a way of making her crazy with want.
    “Please, master, fuck me with your big hard cock.”She said softly
    “I sure will baby.”and he pushed inside her opening slowly, letting her feel how much he wanted her, feel every inch of his manhood
    penetrating her most sensitive part, and when he was buried inside her to the hilt he became completely still, holding onto her by her heavy breasts and he whispered softly
    “Do you feel how hard you make me baby, your pussy is eating up
    my dick.”and he groaned softly, still not moving.
    She moved her head to catch a glimpse of him behind her, and made a soft moan of pleasure while he started fucking her harder now with each thrust. A few minutes later, he held her tight by the waist and his movements slowed down and he let out a deep satisfied groan.
    He stayed inside her warm moist body for quite a few minutes before he pulled out and watched as his semen flowed out of her well-used hole, trailing down on her thighs.
    She stayed in place, knowing that she should not move unless he
    told her so.
    “You have no idea how hot you look darling, with all that cum
    spilling out of you. You liked it baby?” he asked her.
    “Yes, Sir, I did.”She spoke softly.

“Turn around and face me.”And she turned and sat on the concrete floor, her ass freezing from the cold.
    “Open your legs and squeeze my cum out of your sweet fuckhole.”
    he said watching intently as he sat directly in front of her. She
    opened her legs wide and contracted her pelvic muscles as much as she could, semen flowing out of her vagina.
    “You are amazing baby, look at all that cum leaking out.”he said.
    He stood up and offered her his hand to help her up.
    She took it and they were face to face again.
    He touched her breasts gently and gave her a kiss on the cheek.
    “I’ll see you later.”He promised.
    Layla went back to Knox's bedroom and lay on the bed satisfied with the way Marcus had fucked her but still horny for more cock. Knox came in the room later on and and found her sleeping naked under the covers. He climbed in the bed and got on top of her, straddling her hips. She woke and opened her eyes to look at him. His large hands stroked her breasts and he slipped two of his fingers inside her, feeling her moisture.
    “Who’s cum is this?”He asked her.
    “Marcus’s.” She answered.
    “That’s a lot of juice in there, are you sure?”
    “He had a huge load. I thought he'd never stop unloading.”
    “I see. Do you mind if I fuck your ass? Is it sore? You've made me
    hard woman” he asked her.
    “No, I don't mind.”
    “Turn around.”And she did, lying on her stomach.

“Tell me if this hurts and I'll stop.” she heard him whisper in her ear.
    He positioned his hard shaft on her tight opening and started pushing the head inside, using a lot of lubrication.
    She moaned deeply but stayed in place, pinned down by the huge
    cock trying to invade her asshole. He continued to push until he was
    about halfway inside her and she moaned deeply.
    “Its okay baby, I'm halfway in, relax your muscles, you can take me.” he told her, pushing deeper inch by inch.
    “My god, you are so fucking tight darling, feels like you have a vice
    around my cock.” and he moaned still pushing in, admiring how her
    small hole opened up to take his cock inside.
    “I've opened you wide baby, do you feel how hard you've made me?”
    He asked her and she nodded, not moving.
    He was deep inside her asshole now and started moving in and
    halfway out slowly, careful not to rip her so she could take pleasure
    from the fucking as well. A few minutes later, he moved a little
    harder inside her and he let out a satisfied grunt as he exploded
    inside her ass, filling it up with his warm cum. He pulled out of her
    slowly and watched as the semen leaked out of her small hole.
    “Your ass looks so good all brimming with my cum.” he said smiling.
    “Did I hurt you baby?” he asked, truly concerned.
    “I'm fine Sir.” she replied.
    “Good girl, get some sleep, the men have a little surprise for you in the morning.” Knox said to his voluptuous mistress as he kissed her cheek goodnight and they both drifted off to sleep.

To be continued...

Last edited: Feb 23, 2019
  2. PABLO DIABLO

PABLO DIABLO Well-Known Member

A well crafted story. A hiccup or two spelling-wise but nothing that can't be easily overlooked. You tell a tale of delicious erotica. I hope we will see more of your works. Clearly, you are a wonderful author!

Triniria and Redhaired Mermaid like this.
  3. Redhaired Mermaid

4. Redhaired Mermaid

Thank you so much for your kind words! I am SO glad you liked Captive. The story of Layla and the men does not stop there, i will go back to writing the following chapters as soon as possible. Also i will edit Captive a bit more because it really is a long story and i made the mistake of not breaking it down into chapters as my fellow writer @RedCzar pointed out. Anyhow, i really appreciate the feedback and i promise i will do better next time.

Triniria and PABLO DIABLO like this.
  5. Triniria

Triniria Well-Known Member

Quite a captivating and thrilling read for me, keeping me always thinking when is she going to regain her memory and when the men will go too far with her. Definitely looking forward to more of this :)
    Thank u for posting

PABLO DIABLO likes this.
  6. Redhaired Mermaid

You read the whole thing already??? I am in awe!!! Thanx for the feedback. I am delighted that you enjoyed it.

Triniria likes this.
  7. Ben Bitten

Ben Bitten Well-Known Member

First story huh?? Very nice and entertaining. A lot of action & I am still wondering about how it all came about. I remember the accident, them telling her "this is what you want"; but did she actually say it in delirium while unconscious, OR are they all hoping she'll believe them, get brain-washed and want to stay (which seems to be the mentality and wishes of the men). We still don't know anything about her previous life!

I read all 12 chapters and agree with the others about splitting it up. You can still do that because you can edit to your hearts content here. Break in up; create an entry in the Authors Page & then put that link in your signature as most of the others are.

Redhaired Mermaid and RedCzar like this.
  8. Redhaired Mermaid

Thank you for the feedback. I guess you will have to wait and see how the story goes. What do these men actually want from her? I was wondering if i can write a story directly in a new thread and save it, then go back to it until it is finished and ready to be posted. Is there such a way so as not to copy and paste?

Ben Bitten likes this.
  9. RedCzar

RedCzar Well-Known Member KAW Winner

You can write it directly in a thread like this and save it when you finish for the moment, but it will post, and be visible. (Much the same way you posted the first part and, yes I noticed, went back and edited it later) You can then go back and edit/continue as you like. I don't believe there is any way to save it as a "draft"
    Of course this will allow everyone to see it, and comment, as you go. So as long as you're okay with everyone seeing your process as you go... why not?

Ben Bitten likes this.
  10. Ben Bitten

Ben Bitten Well-Known Member

I also thought about multi-person conversation where the other parties (up to 10) could proofread as you go. When you're ready then Copy / Paste to thread. Too bad there isn't a way to "convert it from Conversation to Thread"!

Redhaired Mermaid likes this.
  11. Redhaired Mermaid

I prefer to post when it is ready. So...until then i just keep writing....

Ben Bitten likes this.
  12. IndelicatedDoll

IndelicatedDoll ***Reigning CAW Champion*** CAW Winner

I am into it! I haven't finished yet. I, unlike the character, can take a break. Nice job, Mermaid!!

Ben Bitten and Redhaired Mermaid like this.
  13. Redhaired Mermaid

So glad you like it. There is more to come!!!