Ask the person below you any question..

Discussion in 'Games' started by Summer, May 27, 2017.

1. Summer

Summer Guest

The title is pretty obvious. So..

Who was the last person you talked to over the phone and why?

2. My sister. We were finalizing plans for the holiday weekend.

WWTLT you binge watched a TV show, and what was it?

3. Little_Lexa

Little_Lexa Guest

Stranger Things on Netflix back when it released.

Have you ever been afraid to tell someone something important?

4. Little Miss K

Little Miss K Naughty but Nice CAW Winner

Yes. Just last weekend. I made an important decision without consulting anyone first.:oops: It all worked out okay.:)

Do you like outdoor activities?

5. Koontz

Koontz Well-Known Member

Yes i do. Spent most of the day outside today and did yard work. Going for a bike ride later

What is your favorite food to eat ?

6. Freethinker

Freethinker Pervy Bear

Chicago deep dish pizza from Gino's East Pizzaria in Chicago...haven't had it in 40 years but it was sooooooo good...Like a really intense culinary orgasm...

What is your most memorable meal?

7. Summer

Summer Guest

It wasn't really a meal.

It was around April 2011, me and my two best friends were heading back to our apartment after a long day at work. Almost everyday after work, we buy a coke in can and a pack of Nips (a chocolate coated peanut) and relax at the mini park near the beach. That particular afternoon was just so freaking beautiful. We were watching the sunset, talking silly, laughing out loud, my two best friends by my side, carefree and loving life a thousand miles from home.. everything was just peaceful and perfect. So it was the most memorable memory I had that includes food.

What's your greatest achievement?

8. Freethinker

Freethinker Pervy Bear

Being debt free before I was forty. But I was married so it only lasted like five minutes...

Oh yeah, a question...thinkthinkthink...

Is your S/O a saver or a spender?

9. Little Miss K

He is not only a spender, but he spends without a thought. :rolleyes: He says it doesn't matter, he can always make more.

Do you like going shopping?

Ben Bitten likes this.
  10. Koontz

Koontz Well-Known Member

No not really. I guess it depends on what i am shopping for. Cars and guitars most definitely. Any thing other then that. I have it planned out so i am in and out.

Do you like to go fishing and or hunting?

11. Freethinker

Freethinker Pervy Bear

I like both, but the last time I hunted was 1978. That was, IIRC, the first year Arkansas required hunters to wear hunter orange. That deer season, I almost got shot three times, twice with a gun and once with a bow - as if a deer, dressed in orange, is going to be sitting in a stand thirty feet up a tree. It was their worst year on record for hunting accidents and fatalities. I gave it up, it wasn't worth dying for. The orange just made you a better target.

Fishing is much safer. No one ever mistook me for a bass. But I've been called one, without the 'B'.

Car, pickup or SUV?

Koontz likes this.
  12. Koontz

Koontz Well-Known Member

That is a tough one to answer. I would have to go with SUV. I do miss my Jeep

Do you like horror movies. If answer is yes what is your favorite

13. Summer

Summer Guest

I like watching horror movies but when I was younger, it keeps me up at night, all scared and feeling alone. I'm a fan of Thai horror movies. But I just watch and didn't really mind the title.

What are the three material things you can't live without?

14. Little Miss K

My running shoes, cell phone, and my super plush blanket! :)

Have you ever tried making love in a hammock? :eek:

Ben Bitten likes this.
  15. Freethinker

Freethinker Pervy Bear

I got jumped, but I ain’t deleting it...

Damn, I hit three just on beverages! Those include coffee, RC Cola, Guinness Stout, and a good single malt Scotch. I know, that's four, so I'm gonna just say beverages and count 'em as one.

Can I count a person? Sometimes I feel smothered the way she takes care of me, and I really can do fine on my own, but it's nice just knowing someone cares, you know?

And my tablet, which I use for most everything - news, writing, checking this place out, occasionally games...I have trouble with my hands, so a regular keyboard is a problem, but I love the touchscreen here. Not so fond of auto-incorrect sometimes, but hey, I can live with it.

As for the hammock thing, no.

Were you ever in the military?

Summer likes this.
  16. Koontz

Koontz Well-Known Member

No i never was

Have you ever walked out on sex before?

17. Freethinker

Freethinker Pervy Bear

Um, not during...but I have walked out bowlegged afterwards a couple times...:D

Have you ever woken up with someone you can't remember going to bed with?

18. Summer

Summer Guest

No. And I hope it never happens.

Have you ever told you look like and old fart?

19. Freethinker

Freethinker Pervy Bear

Well, yeah, but then I am an old fart...:p

Do you call old people old farts?

20. No, but sometimes I fart when people hug me because it makes them feel strong...

Do you enjoy this new place more than the old??