And, Now Alice says GOODBYE To KAW 12!

Discussion in 'KAW 12' started by A_GIRL_NAMED_SAM, Oct 31, 2018.

Tags:
  1. A_GIRL_NAMED_SAM

A_GIRL_NAMED_SAM Tom's Blonde Soulmate CAW Winner KAW Winner

byebye.gif

First let me say this was really a fun contest. I do so hope you weren't sick and tired of seeing my face every time you went to the KAW 12 thread!

It was Samantha who tagged me for this task and, at first I was a bit dubious about doing this gig, but I really enjoyed the time I spent here with all of you! You are so entertaining, ever so much better than that meanie, the Queen of Hearts!

I know she made some changes to the theme, the timing, heck - just about everything! Honestly, that girl just couldn't make up her mind! But that's girls for you! I guess it's what makes us so special, the art of keeping you guessing! And, for those of you who are not girls, we do so enjoy it!

Well, my duty is done and it's time to say 'Alice has left the building'!

Bye, all!

TakeMeDown and Lo Ro like this.
  2. Uncle B

Uncle B Well-Known Member 3-Time CAW Winner

Thank you Sam! You did a great job as host.

I'm just not sure if I should post this here or the other thread.

Lo Ro likes this.
  3. RedCzar

RedCzar Well-Known Member 2-Time KAW Winner

Hot Post
    Thank you Sam for all the hard work you put in on this. I know you agonized over this. With minimal entries at first, and then hurricanes, and changing themes, and dates, and everything else. And you thought it was going to be easy! You did an awesome job.

TakeMeDown likes this.
  4. TertiusHuman

TertiusHuman Well-Known Member KAW Winner

I really wish I had the time to have finished my entry, would have made a few people want to kick me out of WRIST, but from what I saw, you did a great job @A_GIRL_NAMED_SAM , so kudos to you.

A_GIRL_NAMED_SAM likes this.