A Routine Evening For 'Newly Weds'

Discussion in 'Non-Fiction Stories' started by A_GIRL_NAMED_SAM, Jan 8, 2019.

1. A_GIRL_NAMED_SAM

A_GIRL_NAMED_SAM ***Reigning CAW Champion***

By A_GIRL_NAMED_SAM

We had been married for about two months and Tom's grad school schedule was just starting. He was late getting back from his first classes, so I started dinner, planning to eat after he got home and had a few minutes to unwind. Pretty usual, I would say, for a young couple. It was a Friday evening, about 6 when I got in from the little photo studio was trying to establish. Just a storefront so far, with lots of dust and cobwebs in my hair. My period had just ended and as we always do, we abstain from sex during the monthly visit from my 'evil twin'. I wear a pad or tampon during the day and a pad at night, so instead of sleeping nude, I wear panties. All we do during that time is cuddle, which is hard on him and equally hard on me (no pun intended) but can be fun nonetheless. After 5 days, I was just as horny as he was and was looking forward to the evening.

I was in the little kitchen of our apartment when he got home, working at the sink. I heard the door open and called out, "I'm in here, Tom." I heard him drop his stuff by the door and his footsteps coming into the room, but I didn't turn around.

"How was your day?" I asked.

"Not bad," he said, coming up behind me. I felt his arms come around me under my arms, his hands sliding under my top and cupping my breasts. I was wearing a sweatshirt without a bra (what girl doesn't take off that damned garment designed to torment us as quickly as we can?)

"Hmm. Something smells awfully good," he said as I turned, in his arms, wet hands and all, and kissed him. Not your usual 'peck on the lips - welcome home' kiss, but a deep 'Hey! I'm here and horny' kind of kiss, the kind I knew he'd respond to in the way I was looking for, which he always did (and, for that matter, still does) but, since all this 'newlywed' stuff was still pretty new to us, we were always ready for it.

"And when I said 'something smells good', I wasn't necessarily referring to what was on the stove" he continued, laughing. Not that my cooking was (and still is) all that bad you understand, it just isn't all that good. But a girl has other ways to make up for a lack of cooking skills and I think I had those skills pretty well mastered.

"By the way, what is on the stove?" he asked.

"Nothing that won't keep" I replied, a twinkle in my eye. Actually, nothing was on the stove since all the action I hoped for tonight had little if anything to do with the kitchen, although we did try it on the table a few weeks prior and that had proven to be very fine – very fine indeed. The fact was, we had used every fricken room in that little apartment at least once and had yet to find a place we didn't like to make love.

His reaction was just what I hoped it would be. He kissed me again, this time his hands moved down to cup the cheeks of my ass, pulling my hips forward, grinding my pubic mound against the growing hardness in his pants. "My, someone sure is hungry," I said, laughing in his ear.

"Unless I'm seriously mistaken, there's another person in this room .with the same degree of hunger and, I might observe, just as hungry as I am for the same meal!" he responded, returning my jest.

We kissed again, deeply. My hands were tangled in his hair, as I rubbed my breasts against his chest. His hands moved to the zipper of my jeans, swiftly pulling it down and trying to slip his hand inside.

"Wait," I said, undoing the snap at the waist. These jeans were pretty tight and there was barely enough room for me in them, let alone his big hand, not that I ever minded that big hand, you understand. With the jeans opened and resting at the top of my hips, it didn't take him long to get his fingers working at the top of my pussy, lightly rubbing the mound through the silky material and trying to get lower, to the groove of my sex.

I was feeling particularly playful that evening, so I reached behind me and scooped up a handful of water from the sink. I splashed the water at him, and while he was distracted, ducking under his arms, and ran to the doorway to the small living room. I turned and stuck my tongue out at him, laughing as he sputtered with water running into his eyes and nose.

"You little devil! Wait till I catch you," and the chase was on! Since my jeans had started to slip over my hips, I couldn't have run fast if I tried, not that I was trying too hard. He took three steps and caught me by the couch. He spun me around as he sat down, pulling me forward and over his lap.

Oh, my, a playful spanking to start things off, I thought. I landed face down over his knees (a bit of artful turning was required here) and, in a flash, he had my jeans down to my shins, his hand resting on my pantie covered ass.

'Now this bad girl is going to get the spanking she deserves”, he said. “You have to learn to respect your husband and I'm going to paddle your tight little butt 'till you beg for mercy.”

Tom knows to not spank too hard. Samantha is not into pain and it's all play for us. A spanking that brings on a rosy glow to my ass cheeks gets things off to a wonderful start, with plenty of squealing and thrashing, whacks and mock pleading to stop. He knows I don't want him to stop, that I love it when I'm over his knees, my ass his to command. He whacked me several times but, since his hand was cupped, it made lots of noise, but didn't hurt.

He peeled my panties down, with my help, of course, exposing my cheeks. He whacked those a few times, a lot softer now, with a quite a bit of caressing the cheeks and into the crack, as he paused between these playful swats, rubbing where his palm had hit them, making them bounce and jiggle. I was very busy grinding my mound against his thighs, kicking off my sneakers, pleading with him to 'stop spanking me', that 'I would be a good girl', 'oh, please don't spank me' I kept repeating, all the while wiggling around on his lap, my ass bouncing as he smacked it and, by my actions, encouraging him to continue what he was doing to me.

I was really turned on by this point. Remember, it had been several days for both of us and we were newly married, hence very attuned to sex at any time. One of his fingers found the bud of my anus, probing and pressuring it, while his other fingers were busy traveling downward to my very wet sex. Since he wasn't holding me, I wiggled off his lap, landing on my feet. I pulled my jeans up and was holding them with one hand, laughing and trying to get away (actually, I wanted to head for the bedroom, but he had other ideas).

"Oh, no you don't. You started this and I know just how to finish it", he said, making a grab for my arm.

I avoided his grab and scooted down the short hall, headed towards the bedroom. He caught me just outside the sole bathroom in the apartment, a tiny thing with a toilet bowl, small sink, and even tinier shower stall. I remember the first time we took a shower together in there. It was tight, but we weren't thinking about the room to move or even about getting clean at that point.

"So, you want to play, do you?" he muttered. "Well, we'll just see about that." He started to tickle me as we stood in the hallway. Now, I'm VERY ticklish! He knew that and he also knew that when he tickles me, I have to pee.

"Tom, if you don't stop this, I'll pee right here in the hall", I managed to get out between gasps of laughter. He was laughing, and I was still holding my jeans up and wiggling around as he kept it up. I finally slipped away from him, dodging into the bathroom, where I pulled my jeans and panties down to my ankles, and just made it to the toilet before I started to pee. He followed me in and, as I finished and wiped myself, he grabbed me and picked me up off the 'porcelain throne', as he called it.

My jeans and panties were still around my feet as he threw me over his shoulder and carried me into the bedroom. I was laughing so hard the tears are running down my face. He was busy slapping playfully at my upturned ass since I was upside down over his shoulder and naked from the waist down. All this while he was copping a major feel of my ass, my pussy, whatever he can reach. Honestly, I was helping him as much as was possible, but being upside down and thrown over a shoulder didn't give a girl much opportunity.

He flipped me right side up and onto the bed, grabbed my jeans and panties and, since my sneakers were somewhere in the living room, finished pulling them off. I sat up, resting on my elbows as he quickly stripped off his pants, shorts, and shirt, kicked off his shoes and his socks. I just loved watching him strip, knowing what was in store for me. His wonderful cock was sticking straight out in front of him.

"Oh my, what have we here?" I asked, coyly looking up at him. He flopped down on the bed next to me. By now, I wanted nothing more than for him to make love to me. I was so wet I could feel the juices gathering in my pussy, the smell of my own sex rising like perfume in the room. He reached over and pulled at my sweatshirt, helping me lift it over my head. I wasn't wearing anything under it, so he now had total access to my breasts. The only thing I had on was my socks, and who cared about them at a time like this?

"Not yet, baby! You teased me, now it's my turn!" he said.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him, turning me and moving me so I was kneeling with my legs on either side of his head, my face towards his feet. I knew just what he wanted as I lowered my hips to bring my pussy to his mouth. I shuddered as his tongue made contact with my clit, his hands reaching around my hips to grasp the cheeks of my ass, pulling them apart and, at the same time, separating the lips of my pussy, exposing even more of my clit to his very talented tongue. I lowed my face to his erect cock, gripping the base with one hand, resting my forearm on the mattress and licking the glistening drops of his precum up like a cat at a bowl of cream. My breasts were flattened against his abdomen and I was dragging the nipples back and forth against the hard flat plane of his muscles.

Lord, he tastes good, I thought, as I engulfed the plum-like head of his cock in my mouth, just as his tongue slipped between the lips of my vagina, and he commenced to lick me from front to back, tweaking my clit with each pass. I ground my hips down asking, by my action, for him to fuck me with his tongue. I felt the juices from my pussy smearing his face, making it super slippery. I knew neither of us would last very long like this, not after several days of abstinence.

My hips were positively dancing at this point, up and down, seeking to get even more of his tongue into me, which he was busy driving in and out, the tip of his chin bouncing against my clit, his fingers gripping my spread ass cheeks. I could feel that wonderful first climax start to roil through my belly, building like a storm just over the horizon. With a crash, it rolled up and over me, wave after wave washing all the tension and frustration of the past several days away.

Even though I was in the middle of a long overdue climax, I was still had his magnificent cock in my mouth. I felt it slip out as I reared back, his cock springing free, spraying me with a mixture of his precum and my saliva which formed a long string from the tip to my lips. With his tongue doing its magic on and in my pussy and his chin rubbing my super sensitive clit, my climax just kept driving me higher and higher. Lord, it felt so damn good! Finally, I just couldn't take anymore and my climax peaked and ebbed. I collapsed forward, spent, the ripples of it continuing to run up into my belly. I felt my pussy pulsing as I lay there on him, his erect cock right in front of me. I so wanted him to fuck me and I wanted him to fuck me NOW!

He gripped my hips, helping me to turn, softly bringing me down on the bed. My legs were open, my knees flexed upward and he moved to kneel between them. The head of his cock was resting right at the lower opening into my body, his face inches from mine as he leaned forward. I could smell the aroma of my sex on his face, a smell that always heightened my arousal.

"Well, what does this bad little girl want?" he asked, a smile on his face. He knew damn well what I wanted. He bobbed his hips, letting just the head pop in and out of the opening between the lips of my pussy.

"Tell me what you want, bad girl", he said, still smiling down at me.

"You cruel bastard. You know just what I want", I whispered, knowing just where this was going and playing the game the way we loved to play it.

"Yes, but you have to ask for it, and please, do it nicely."

"Oh, Tom, please fuck me", I murmured, knowing that wouldn't be enough, but playing it out, delaying it for as long as I could, heightening the actual moment when we would be joined into one flesh.

"I'm sorry. I didn't quite hear you", he said, still bobbing his hips, driving the head of his cock in and out, slipping it up to bang against my clit from time to time.

"Tom, PLEASE FUCK ME NOW" I shouted.

"Sorry, I don't speak that language. Try telling me what 'FUCK ME NOW' means."

And here it came, the moment he was waiting for, the words that only I could say.

"Baby, you know exactly what that means. I want you to stick that wonderful cock of yours into my pussy. I want to feel it spread my little twat wide open, filling my cunt to its very fullest. I want to feel your balls bouncing on the cheeks of my ass as you pound it in and out of me. I want you to bang me. I want to get laid. When you're done using me like a $20 whore, I want to feel your cum dribble out of my stretched pussy, to feel it slide over my ass, all hot and wet. I want to smell it, taste it, lay in it, smear it over my body. That, my very own Mr. Wonderful, is what I want."

Nothing turns him on more than when I talk 'dirty'. For some strange reason, my big guy loves it. The dirtier, the better, but I'm careful not to do it too often – why wear it out?

"Ah, that's what I thought you meant. Wasn't sure, but that's what I thought", and still he was bobbing his hips, his cock popping in and out and, no matter how I tried, no matter how I twisted or turned my hips, I couldn't catch it long enough to drive it in. By now, my pussy was positively SCREAMING for him.

"Well, if you're sure, and you know I always aim to please...." and only then did he sink down into me, deeper and deeper, my pussy expanding to accept the length and width of him, the hardness opening me, stretching me, that wonderful familiar feeling of him inside me. I smiled up at him, positively purring like a kitty - knowing I had him now and he wasn't about to get away before I was completely satisfied, which could take quite a while.

My legs were locked around his waist, his hands were flat on the bed next to my head and his arms were extended, holding his torso away from me, while his cock was buried deep inside me. My arms were clasped around his neck as I felt his balls slap into the cheeks of my ass.

Now for some serious fucking, I said to myself, my eyes screwed tightly shut, his cock moving in and out, driving me wild as the topside scraped along the tip of my clit, the head slipping in and sliding over my mystical, magical G-spot. He started pounding into me, pounding harder and harder. Since he had my hips tilted so far forward, his balls were slapping my upturned ass. His hips were driving him forward as we do the age-old dance of mating. My hips were rising to meet his downward thrusts, meeting his at the halfway point of contact, then retreating to fall back to the bed as he withdrew.

Again and again, he fucked into me. The feelings deep inside were building very quickly, and I squeezed down to make my vaginal channel contract on his hard length. By now, I knew I was just a few strokes away from coming. He changed the angle just a little, scooting forward so his cock was now hitting squarely on that wonderful G-spot with every stroke. That's all I needed.

The climax started deep in my abdomen, radiating out and upward, spreading through my belly and racing up my spine. I saw fireworks, shooting lights went off inside my head and behind my eyes. And on and on he pounded. I yelled out my climax, squealing and moaning, my eyes still tightly screwed shut. He was getting close; I knew he had to be. Still, he was fucking into me, my pussy clamped down, squeezing his cock, wanting him to cum, but not wanting him to stop!

My climax passed, and he was still rock hard, still driving in and out, in and out, a dance I love, a dance I could die happily while doing. He leaned forward, lowering his torso to my chest, flatting my breasts, his hands moving to cup the cheeks of my ass as he lifted my hips higher to drive as deeply as he could into me, his head lowered, his face buried in the crook of my neck, my arms and legs still locked around him, the feeling of being open, invaded, and stretched by him an overwhelming presence in my mind. The only part of my body in contact with the bed was my upper back, as he lifted my hips even higher, grinding his pubic bone against my pussy mound. His thrusts into me were now short rapid strokes, as he held me clamped to him, his cock seeming to expand inside me as his climax started.

I felt a stream of his cum positively slamming into my channel, filling me. It felt so hot, so wonderfully hot, like rich molten caramel poured over ice cream, like every hot fudge Sunday you ever had, distilled into the essence of his body, like no other feeling in the world. He kept pumping stream after stream of his cum deep inside of me, his cock pulsating with each ejaculation. I was in heaven, joined as only we could be, joined as man and wife.

The feelings are so good, to be filled by him, the man I love, the one man in the world who could take me like this, have me like this. At last, his climax passed and he collapsed to the side as I rolled with him, our bodies still joined, his cock still embedded in me. His eyes were shut and I gazed into his face, sweat trickling off his brow. Although I always love him greatly, I've never loved him more than I did at that moment, my very own Tom; his hair tousled, his arms still holding me. He opened his eyes and looked deep into mine. A most romantic moment, yes, indeed.

"What's for dinner?" he asked, completely ruining the moment.

"You big lug", I yelled at him. "Is that all you can think about? Food? Really?"

"Well, my beloved wife, I happen to be hungry. Let's clean up, get dressed, and I'll treat you to dinner out tonight. Then, who knows – maybe a repeat engagement?"

That's my Tom. He sure knows how to entice a girl!

Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
  2. RedCzar

RedCzar Well-Known Member

You two are so cute. A couple of newlywed animals. I'm imagining many many repeat engagements. heh heh heh. Very nice. ;)

3. Mojavejoe420

Mojavejoe420 New Member

Fantastic, love the playfulness of you both. Very well done

A_GIRL_NAMED_SAM likes this.